“ Inside him, there's longing
This girl's an open page
Book marking, she's so close now
This girl is half his age”
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Allen West

Post by raison de arizona »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:17 pm Didn’t his wife get released…
Toxicology came back and she wasn't drunk. At all. Something wasn't right about her though, and if you watch the bodycam footage it's awful hard to fault the police the way West does.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:20 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:17 pm Didn’t his wife get released…
Toxicology came back and she wasn't drunk. At all. Something wasn't right about her though, and if you watch the bodycam footage it's awful hard to fault the police the way West does.
I though she refused a blood test

3 days later she had a private test that her lawyer released the “no alcohol” result.
Dave from down under

It could have been she was impaired from some other cause.

I was pulled over by the police once because they were concerned about my driving… thankfully… as I hadn’t realised how affected I was by formaldehyde poisoning…
raison de arizona

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:22 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:20 pm
I though she refused a blood test

3 days later she had a private test that her lawyer released the “no alcohol” result.
Yeah, I don't know about that or the timing. The actual details are fuzzy and there is a lot of smokescreen data the Wests' attorney was throwing up which may be true or not. Ultimately though, the DA declined to charge her. :shrug:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Which is weird that Allen ranted about needing the 2A to protect himself from those like his wife..
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Allen West @AllenWest
Deeply appreciative of my friend, The Great One, @marklevinshow, for his on-air endorsement:
Mark Levin Endorses Allen West for TX Governor The Great One, radio host Mark Levin, endorses LTC Allen West (Ret). for Texas Governor on his radio show.

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious·2m
Replying to @AllenWest and @marklevinshow
A Mark Levin endorsement is golden, look how close this is. It's a squeaker, only 14% of the vote in as of 8:15pm ET.

14.JPG
14.JPG (40.04 KiB) Viewed 657 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

Everyone here should know that the presentation was about “racism doesn’t exist in America” it’s not Leftist propaganda. It’s called a protest for being told their experiences aren’t real.

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Wow, they really look scary. :lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Allen West

Oh look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Leftist "woke" policies are decimating our military. On this episode of Live Free TV, I discuss the shocking destruction of our state of military readiness. From policies that exempt transgender servicemembers from physical fitness tests to deliberate moves to prevent enlistment from proud generational military family members, the military's priorities have moved away from their core mission of defending this country.
tek

Allen West

Post by tek »

Now do Sen. Tuberville
RVInit

Allen West

Post by RVInit »

So, the officer who was allowed to retire instead of facing court martial for pointed a gun and threatening to shoot a prisoner of war has something to say about the decline of the military?
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick

Return to “Current Politics”