Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Mike Flynn - Michael Thomas Flynn - Seditionist Traitor & Russian Agent?

bob

Re: Michael Thomas Flynn - Seditionist Traitor & Russian Agent?

Post by bob »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:06 pm It seems to be a thing with the Trumpanistas to hire really inept legal representation, and I do count GIL in with that group. Is it that, or can they just not find a bunch of for real lawyers that will present their frivolity????
Here's the deal, Dhillon has an excellent resume: Ivy League undergrad, T14 law school, federal circuit clerkship. Easily could be teaching at a top law school.

Instead, the politics bug bit her, and she's thrown her lot in with obvious grifters. Now she sues to just to Own the Libs, and her track record is predictably bad.
Image ImageImage
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I have wondered if many of the filings are simply to delay matters / for public appearances sake / to allow a refiling, or just following the client’s wishes for a substantial fee. Are there really so many inept attorneys? :confuzzled:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
bob

Post by bob »

Uninformed wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:27 pm I have wondered if many of the filings are simply to delay matters / for public appearances sake / to allow a refiling, or just following the client’s wishes for a substantial fee.
The grift; never forget the grift.

"I need your help fighting that alcoholic fascist, Nancy Pelosi. Please open your wallet and...."
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, if you don't send money NOW NOW NOW (and again next week, but I digress) then the terrorists win and America is OVER AND OUT like yesterday's fish wrap. :fingerwag:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

Interesting tweet:

I don't want to go all "OBAMA PAID MILLIONS TO HIDE HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE," because the RNC will reasonably have legal expenses unrelated to this (or any) case.

But "interesting" that Dhillon's firm is a preferred legal provider for the RNC.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

But but but Foggy, America was OVER AND OUT during usurper Obama's reign of terror! What's left?

Foggy, Idiot Ron Coleman also represented your pal Kylie Kremer (and Amy) in their brilliant NYC lawsuit demanding that since Black Lives Matter was painted on NYC streets, they should get to paint too also! It's been heartbreaking, Ron Coleman blocked me on Twitter, have missed soooo much valuable information.

And as Bob pointed out, Ron Coleman did a fabulous job for La Loomer.

This little snowflake blocked me and said ball-bearing in my head. :lol: 24 hours later and it's bounced. If anybody has a chance, would you please ask Jont Trubek @JontTrubek if it's still "about time" and how does he feel about a Bush appointee bouncing it in less than 24 hours. :P Oh, and "Happy Holidays". :smoking:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I do wonder why the Law Offices of the RWNJ seem to have an amazing ability to completely ignore the filing rules. Orly screwed up everything because she is, well, Orly. However, others, like the lastest one, have experience and I would assume know how to follow the basic rules such as service and/or notifying the defendant. Yet, they screw that.

This case will die anyway but why require the extra step of having it tossed because they did not follow the straightforward court rules? Those were simple enough, even though it would result in the defendants filing a mocking response.
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm fairly convinced that Orly screwed up on purpose. She was offered the perfect moment to properly file by one judge and when she left the room she basically invented an excuse not to do it.

There's probably a reason these people screw up service that I don't know. But its probably related to the old thing about "We sell the sizzle, not the Steak."
Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Without taking the time to watch as I have to get rolling on church work this morning, if pushed on his claim I assume he would change it to mean the residents of Georgetown which he would claim was named after King George, thus showing their love for the king. It does become problematic since the down may have been named after the original founders George Beall and George Gordan. I don't know much about residents of Georgetown back then but at least one who came around 1779 after ordination had fought in the revolution and they did not appear to run him out of town. George Washington sent his nephews to the guy's academy that started later.

I think Francis Scott Key lived in the town at a later point as did Willliam Marbury (of Marbury v Madison fame).

Whether or not Flynn knows better does not really matter. He says stuff because those who follow him either do not know better or do not care. It adds to DC has always been evil meme.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Freaking douche-canoe traitor Flynn opened his piehole and spewed this forth.
The WH ignored and laughed at Putin's legitimate security concerns, and legitimate ethnic problems in the Ukraine.
So, SO MUCH wrong with that sentence! He goes on to complain about how we are "demonizing Russia". Anyway, here's the full BS statement.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

He called an invasion a "play". He used complimentary words to do so.

In case anyone had any doubts about his treasonous soul.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

When it comes to who to indict and convict first among the treason team of Trump, the Crackpot Congregressional Caucus, and Flynn, my first choice has been for a while, Flynn. His traitorous tendons are all over every RW game currently in play (along with a history of playing footsies with authoritarians abroad). Nail him and the American Worst party takes a major hit.

For extra fun, he has the potential of showing us his beautiful singing voice.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Michael Flynn to QAnon conference today: “We need you to charge the machine gun nest .. or hold this side of the line, or form up cause we’re gonna counter-attack over here, and that counter-attack is - we’re gonna go after school boards.”
:crazy:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Hint: don't dig that machine gun nest on school grounds, no weapons allowed ;)
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It’s no doubt wrong of me but it bothers me his brother is still an active leader.
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

northland10 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:06 pm When it comes to who to indict and convict first among the treason team of Trump, the Crackpot Congregressional Caucus, and Flynn, my first choice has been for a while, Flynn. His traitorous tendons are all over every RW game currently in play (along with a history of playing footsies with authoritarians abroad). Nail him and the American Worst party takes a major hit.

There's not a single valid reason he hasn't been brought back onto active duty and court martialed for treason and various other violations of the UCMJ.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:57 pm
northland10 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:06 pm When it comes to who to indict and convict first among the treason team of Trump, the Crackpot Congregressional Caucus, and Flynn, my first choice has been for a while, Flynn. His traitorous tendons are all over every RW game currently in play (along with a history of playing footsies with authoritarians abroad). Nail him and the American Worst party takes a major hit.

There's not a single valid reason he hasn't been brought back onto active duty and court martialed for treason and various other violations of the UCMJ.
Let's not make the same mistake that RWNJs do; saying that any action we don't approve of constitutes treason.

Treason is a very difficult charge to prove. The Constitution says that it consists solely of making war against the US or aiding and abetting its enemies in time of war.

Even Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were not accused of treason. They were executed for espionage, a much easier charge to prove.

I know that he seems to be a strong Russia/Putin supporter and advocate, but, while I agree that that is reprehensible, it is not treason.

As for other violations of the law or UCMJ, I have no idea. There is probably something there.
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

noblepa wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:02 pm
Let's not make the same mistake that RWNJs do; saying that any action we don't approve of constitutes treason.

Treason is a very difficult charge to prove. The Constitution says that it consists solely of making war against the US or aiding and abetting its enemies in time of war.
As a 4-star general, actively supporting a foreign government is a treasonous direct violation of his still-active oath.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

John Thomas8 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:44 pm

As a 4-star general, actively supporting a foreign government is a treasonous direct violation of his still-active oath.
He was a Lt. General [3 star], and is no longer active duty...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
realist

Post by realist »

The Constitution says that it consists solely of making war against the US or aiding and abetting its enemies in time of war.
I've never known it to be limited to "in time of war." :think:
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Image X 4
Image X 32
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

This is what the Constitution eggsually says "Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."

Congress can not change that definition. And I am not sure that absent a Congressional declaration of "War" (what is it good for), one can commit treason under part 1 of that section and I can easily see a court reading a declaration of War as a requirement for part 2. Although IAAL, I am too lazy to research if there are any cases on point (although I would suspect that the Civil War may have prompted a few cases).
realist

Post by realist »

woodworker wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:17 pm This is what the Constitution eggsually says "Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."

Congress can not change that definition. And I am not sure that absent a Congressional declaration of "War" (what is it good for), one can commit treason under part 1 of that section and I can easily see a court reading a declaration of War as a requirement for part 2. Although IAAL, I am too lazy to research if there are any cases on point (although I would suspect that the Civil War may have prompted a few cases).
Perhaps there are cases on point, I too don't know and have not researched, but in plain reading (to me, at least) I see nothing that requires "being at war" with an enemy to commit treason.
Image X 4
Image X 32
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I could look it up, but I know Aaron Burr was tried (and acquitted) of treason. Who were we at war with then?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:18 pm I could look it up, but I know Aaron Burr was tried (and acquitted) of treason. Who were we at war with then?
President Jefferson was at war with Burr....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”