Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Mike Flynn - Michael Thomas Flynn - Seditionist Traitor & Russian Agent?

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Michael Thomas Flynn - Seditionist Traitor & Russian Agent?

Post by RTH10260 »

:brickwallsmall: control the population with this covid-19 :?: The lethality is not super high.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

How did this guy get three stars on his collar?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

humblescribe wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:55 pm How did this guy get three stars on his collar?
He says the keywords that he knows will cause the Qooks to drool. He knows how to ring that bell.
101010 :towel:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Is it simply the case with Flynn and his elk that they don’t like “the way the country is headed” and not getting any real traction for their ideas they adopt progressively more extreme views in an attempt to attract enough people to their “cause”? Irrationally they don’t realise that their initial ideas were already too extreme for most people, and down the rabbit hole they go.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

It's more that he needs to keep going more extreme to keep peoples attention.
Hic sunt dracones
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

He's not too far away from talking about sexual encounters with interdimensional light beings and scamming people into investing in free energy devices.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

People grow numb after too much exposure, no matter how extreme the idiocy of the original claim. So the grifter has to make more and more outrageous statements to keep the minions enthralled. Why, I bet even the most extreme Quidiot would yawn if Hannity bitched about Biden's tan suit.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

New Turtle wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:48 am He's not too far away from talking about sexual encounters with interdimensional light beings and scamming people into investing in free energy devices.
Who told?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Not I, said the little red rooster. :nope: :silenced: :talktothehand: :shh:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski
Michael Flynn this morning filed for a Restraining Order in federal court in Florida against Nancy Pelosi to attempt to block enforcement of the J6 subpoenas.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Here's the full filing:

Gateway Pundit made a little Freudian slip in their reporting, see if you can spot it :lol:
BREAKING: Lt. General Michael Flynn Files Restraining Order Against Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Injunctive Relief Against Liz Cheney’s Jan. 6 Committee
By Jim Hoft

Retired Lt. General Michael Flynn filed a restraining order against Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday morning in Florida Court.

General Flynn did not organize, speak at or participate in any of the rallies in Washington DC on January 6th. Despite this Pelosi and Liz Cheney’s Jan. 6 Committee have been targeting and harassing General Flynn in order to bankrupt him and destroy him for his association with President Trump.

Democrats HATE General Flynn because he turned his back on Obama and supported President Trump. They tried to ruin him once. He won’t let them do it again.

From today’s failing:
General Flynn did not organize, speak at, or actively participate in any rallies or protests in Washington, D.C., on January 6, 2021, and he of course did not participate in the attack on the Capitol that day. Ex. A, Declaration of Michael Flynn (“Flynn Decl.”) ¶ 5. Nevertheless, the Select Committee—assuming the role of shadow prosecutor for the January 6 attack and working in parallel with the actual prosecutors at the Department of Justice—has diverted its attention from its important work to target General Flynn for a quasi-prosecution that is either aimless or transparently partisan.

Despite not participating in any public events in Washington on January 6, Defendants have issued General Flynn a sweeping subpoena seeking twenty different categories of documents and a demand that General Flynn appear for a deposition in Washington, D.C. The subpoena demands records of General Flynn’s communications about the 2020 election, and seeks to identify the basis for his beliefs and the persons with whom he associated, in addition to contacts with government officials. It thus constitutes a frontal assault on his 1 st Amendment rights to freedom of speech, association, and petition.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... committee/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

The very act of producing documents in response to the Subpoena could result in acts that are compelled, testimonial, and self-incriminating
FAFO, Mikey...
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Found it and it’s a doozy.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
June bug

Post by June bug »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:56 pm Found it and it’s a doozy.
Yeppers - sure is, Slim!!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Told Jordan "Spunk Log" Conradson to congratulate Jim Hoft on finally getting something right at Gateway House of Boys!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

How can a country have a history of racism when we can show that a single person (out of 330 million) who made a hiring decision hired a Black man?

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

RVInit wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:28 am How can a country have a history of racism when we can show that a single person (out of 330 million) who made a hiring decision hired a Black man?

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
And how can any man who's married be a misogynist? :brickwallsmall:
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

From CNN -

Michael Flynn loses his legal challenge to the House January 6 probe, one day after filing it
Michael Flynn has swiftly lost his bid in court to block a possible House Select Committee subpoena for his phone records and to hold off demands he speak to the committee investigating January 6.

The ruling comes one day after he asked a federal judge in Florida for a temporary restraining order.

This story is breaking and will be updated.
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

So, sounds like a bad day for poor Mikey. Got bounced on procedural grounds so hasn't even gotten to the point of bouncing on deficiencies in law. More to come, although I think just prolonging the inevitable.
filly

Post by filly »

What clown of a lawyer filed this? I mean even if you regularly practice in federal courts, hauling your copy. of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure off the shelf (or looking at them online) is what every competent lawyer does. Injunction practice has a small learning curve, but this is just basic shit.

When I was a young lawyer I spent a few years doing injunctive work (after the S&L crisis) tons of people who couldn't pay their mortgage/loans filed for an injunction against the lender. I represented a number of lenders. You'd be surprised how many lawyers would forget to verify the petition. Again, basic shit. One obnoxious guy who worked at a "respected" law firm made this mistake. It was fun to see his face when I stood up in court and told the judge his petition was defective (his clients were sitting at the table). Obnoxious lawyer asked for a brief recess, judge let him have it, and got his paralegal to type a verification up at the office and run it down to the courthouse. I will never forget seeing the lawyer bent over so the client could sign the verification on his back and have it notarized. :lol: (The injunction was ultimately DENINED).
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So in the space of 24 hours, a Trump appointee said "I'm not touching this crap" and then the next judge said "Hold my beer, its clobberen time!"

I have a feeling the judicial system has decided its had enough of Mikey's shit, and has put him on the fast track list.
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

filly wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:53 pm What clown of a lawyer filed this?
Sit down: Various clowns at Harmeet Dhillon's firm:

Dhillon is a conservative gadfly (and, IIRC, on the RNC); sort of a high-rent Klayman, perhaps wanting to be the next Charles Harder. She sued Google after it fired an employee for publishing a rather racist screed, represented Andy Ngo in suing antifa (no, really), etc.

Dhillon also hired Ron Coleman, another RWNJ who got fired from his old firm for being too nutty. Coleman is the one who recently blew Laura Loomer's latest lawfare.
Image ImageImage
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

It seems to be a thing with the Trumpanistas to hire really inept legal representation, and I do count GIL in with that group. Is it that, or can they just not find a bunch of for real lawyers that will present their frivolity????
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Any lawyer that knows what they are doing knows that they need to keep their good reputation to keep employed. Andy any good lawyer that will compromise themselves to argue the pseudolaw cant be trusted not to change back to real law at a moments notice. So you are left with those who don't have actual careers, total fanatics, or whose reputation is soiled anyway. Or who got their degree through telepathy from Taft's School of Legal Proctology.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”