Mike Flynn - Michael Thomas Flynn - Seditionist Traitor & Russian Agent?

Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Re: Michael Thomas Flynn - Seditionist Traitor & Russian Agent?

Post by Maybenaut »

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:54 am
Maybenaut wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:52 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:47 pm I think they should call him back. It's my understanding they can.
They can. They won't. But they can.
Which is a crying shame. I can't think of any other case I've ever heard of where this is the sort of thing that power was meant to address.
Except maybe for Timothy Hennis, who is currently sitting on death row at the United States Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth for murdering Katie Eastburn and two of her three children. While Hennis was on active duty he was charged with murder in North Carolina. The Army administratively separated him as a result of the charges. He was convicted in state court, but the conviction was overturned on appeal. He was retried in North Carolina and acquitted. Because his separation from the Army resulted from the charges, he was eligible to return to active duty, and he did, and got three years of back pay. He then finished out his career and retired from active duty. Advancements in DNA technology allowed for better testing of the evidence, and some of the vaginal swabs from the mother contained Hennis' DNA.

Hennis couldn't be retried in North Carolina because of double jeopardy. The Army recalled him from retirement to active duty and charged him with murder. He was convicted and sentenced to death. His military appeals are complete AFAIK, but his federal habeas is not. There are currently four people on death row at the USDB, including Hennis.

Here's a pretty good article from the New Yorker about Hennis if you're interested in the details. https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2011 ... for-murder. I can't guarantee that it's not behind a paywall; I don't have a subscription and I was able to read it.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Flynn blowing it out tfg's ass while Eric looks on admiringly. Or something.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: With Eric today, Michael Flynn took another run at constitutional religion: “I learned this listening to his dad- the only reason you can preach the Bible in this country is because of the Constitution. You ought to be preaching the constitution as much, or more, than the Bible.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

I wish this dude would shut up. Just, shut up. That's all.
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Michael Flynn: “Texas? That’s good. The Republican Party of Texas just voted on secession. Texas. Anyone else from Texas? Yeah, fascinating.”

Flynn then said the country is “at the most consequential moment in US history,” much more so “than our founding” or “the civil war.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Obama correctly identified a decade ago that this guy had lost his marbles :shh:
raison de arizona

Japanese Breakfast cancels show at venue hosting Michael Flynn’s tour

Alternative pop band Japanese Breakfast says it will not perform at Main Street Armory in Rochester, N.Y., after learning that the venue would also be hosting the far-right ReAwaken America Tour next month.

The ReAwaken tour, organized by Tulsa businessman Clay Clark and co-signed by former president Donald Trump’s national security adviser, Gen. Michael Flynn, has boasted speakers for its Rochester stop such as political lobbyist Roger Stone, according to Clark’s Thrivetime Show website.
:snippity:
“We have canceled the event because a number of people reached out letting us know they were boycotting the venue because of the Reawaken America tour,” Japanese Breakfast said in a tweet Thursday afternoon. “It’s a picket line we support and are not interested in crossing.”
The band, whose name is meant to highlight the juxtaposition between American pop culture and how Asians are exoticized, was the musical guest for “Saturday Night Live’s” 47th season finale. The band members performed “Be Sweet” and “Paprika” from its latest album, “Jubilee.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-ent ... ynns-tour/
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Michael Flynn’s new group is harassing parents by ambushing them at schools when they are trying to pick up and drop off their kids. The new MAGA residents are trying to wreck our excellent public school system. Even the county GOP Chair has condemned this. Statement from Flynn.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

what is ZEM? I tried googling but didn't find anything relevant
raison de arizona

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:00 pm what is ZEM? I tried googling but didn't find anything relevant
I dunno, but I found this on his Telegram.
General Flynn wrote: Local Action = National Impact!!!

I am about to put my words into another set of actions. Keep an eye on this and all my social media sites. Time is our enemy and now is the time to step up even more.

Keep an eye on Sarasota County, Florida. The GOP across the country, never mind just Sarasota, County, requires reform. We are our own worst enemies. People like Jack Brill are why the GOP, as an organization, have lost the trust and confidence of those they are suppose to represent. Jack, you need to step down.

Follow with high interest this developing story out of Sarasota County, Florida:

Attention:
Joe Gruters Sarasota County REC Chair
Christian Ziegler, Sarasota County REC Vice Chair

Copy: Fox News Network

As Sarasota Watchdogs, we call out wrongdoing whether it be from the left or right side of the aisle. Naturally, with the local Democratic party going WOKE, we tend to support Republican candidates. However, when our local REC Acting Chair, Jack Brill, takes a stance against the ZEM movement promoted by concerned parents, it’s time to sound the alarm!

ZEM simply represents the first letters of the last names of Sarasota’s Republican endorsed school board candidates, Ziegler, Enos, and Marinelli. ZEM grew out of necessity after the realization that our local Republican leaders were not actively supporting our conservative candidates. Our March 8th election was an embarrassment and conservatives lost miserably. Concerned parents of Sarasota were not about to leave the task of flipping our liberal school board up to our Republican leaders.

Concerned parents have taken a stand and have come out in droves to fight to make sure that our out-of-control liberal school board gets voted out on August 23rd. When our school board voted to invoke a mask mandate against Governor DeSantis’ orders, they made it clear that they had no interest in parental opinion. This fact was further confirmed when public speaking time was reduced from 3 minutes down to two.

Additionally, a mother was asked to be removed with police force for what she was about to say. Also, two conservative mothers who signed up to speak, where denied the opportunity. A certain mother was publicly doxed by a school board member, and then called a wingnut.

The ZEM movement is truly a grass roots fight against the democratic money machine. ZEM parents visit schools twice per day to hand out information about the upcoming elections. In addition, there are on average 4 ZEM sign waves per week throughout the county, and constant outreach efforts at churches.

The last thing ZEM parents could have imagined, was fighting against REC leadership, more specifically, Jack Brill. Most conservative citizens believe that our Republican Party is supporting ZEM, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Friday a hit piece was published in regard to ZEM, with the following note:

The Republican Party of Sarasota County sent the Herald-Tribune an unsolicited prepared statement distancing the party from the activities of ABCD.

Unbelievable! ABCD is the PAC used to fund ZEM election efforts. The Republican Party of Sarasota offered unsolicited comments to our local leftist news publication.

Sarasota Watchdogs work with multiple freedom groups throughout Florida to support Patriots and conservative values. With that said, we were astonished at this following quote from Mr. Brill:

“The party has a membership committee that vetts potential candidates. After the committee approves, then the board votes. The final step is for a full membership approval. That is pretty standard in many of the county parties. Please note that a Defend Florida person that is part of an organization whose mission is to take out the county party will definitely not pass the vetting process.”

There are two issues that are concerning about Mr. Brill’s statement. First, nowhere in the Republican Party bylaw does it refer to a “vetting committee” process.

Secondly, there seems to be nothing wrong with the mission of Defend Florida:

Defend Florida is a state-wide, citizen-driven movement designed to protect Florida and Floridians from Federal government overreach and to ensure election integrity. We have created a non-partisan, community canvassing task force of citizens who are speaking with registered voters throughout the state and identifying the weaknesses and maladministration in our voting systems. Defend Florida is recruiting and training citizens to become versed in local elected bodies at the county and city levels to provide citizen oversight for those bodies, We promote Constitutional education and host classes on the US Constitution.

This is Part #1 of a much deeper story regarding Jack Brill and his tyrannical control. Part #2 will discuss details on the Republicans who would like to join the REC as well as comments made in regard to future REC meetings being canceled before the December vote for new committee leadership. There are over 30 Republicans in Sarasota County who are waiting to be sworn into the Republican Executive Committee. If these local Republicans are ignored…then look for the damning Part #2 on Jack Brill in the upcoming days.

Our Conservative presence is strong in Sarasota, and if good ole’ boy long time Republicans can embrace our new younger Patriot families…we will be unstoppable.

God Bless
Sarasota Watchdogs
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Thank you very much, Raison, for finding that!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Michael Flynn is asked his ideal Cabinet if there is a 2nd Trump term. He says Stephen Miller for DHS Sect, Kash Patel as AG, and John Ratcliffe as Sect of Defense and his main choices.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

from the Navaro thread my choices
Stephen Miller and the border? That would make him boss of DHS :twisted:

Michael Flynn - a natural head for the DOD - why not say so :twisted:

Kash Patel - obviously Chief Of Staff at the WH, busy declassifying documents for the president and his next presidential library :twisted:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was sworn in last night as a member of the Sarasota GOP executive committee, another example of far right forces seeking more influence over the party. Flynn pushed hard to overturn 2020 election.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Michael Flynn says he believes QAnon was created by the government as a psyops disinformation campaign against the American people.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

People keep misspelling LIES as SAYS.

I just don't get it.

:bored:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:04 pm People keep misspelling LIES as SAYS.

I just don't get it.

:bored:
:winner:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Michael Flynn says the globalists are trying to figure out how to alter our DNA with covid shots to control us, but that will fail so they will then turn us into cyborgs by “putting components of robotics into us.”
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Hey Mike,

Your pal over yonder needs some good generals for their battle planning and leadership skills.

Maybe you ought to consider mercenary work to replace your pathetic bullshit.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

humblescribe wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:11 pm Hey Mike,

Your pal over yonder needs some good generals for their battle planning and leadership skills.

Can't retired military personnel get in trouble for working directly for foreign governments under Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the Constitution? I was always led to believe that this was so.

Hell, in fact, I remember an article a few years ago specifically targeting Flynn for this. So I guess it's not like he cares.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:32 pm

Can't retired military personnel get in trouble for working directly for foreign governments under Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the Constitution? I was always led to believe that this was so.

Hell, in fact, I remember an article a few years ago specifically targeting Flynn for this. So I guess it's not like he cares.
§ 908, “Employment of Reserves and Retired Members by Foreign Governments.” Retired members of the uniformed services and reservists may accept compensated civil employment from a foreign government if they obtain advance approval from both the Service and the Secretary of State.
https://dodsoco.ogc.osd.mil/Portals/102 ... ations.pdf
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:46 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:32 pm

§ 908, “Employment of Reserves and Retired Members by Foreign Governments.” Retired members of the uniformed services and reservists may accept compensated civil employment from a foreign government if they obtain advance approval from both the Service and the Secretary of State.
https://dodsoco.ogc.osd.mil/Portals/102 ... ations.pdf
Right. But working for the Russian military wouldn't be civil employment, no?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

This assumes (1) That he actually follows the law; and (2) That he returns stateside.

(1) is obvious from past acts that the law is just a minor obstacle. (2) will no doubt depend on how he does working for his comrades.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
tek

Post by tek »

Hey, in the case of Flynn, I'm willing to make an exception.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

His copy of the Constitution has a different Article One, Section Eight than mine.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”