Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

January 6 Select Committee

Kendra

Re: January 6 Select Committee

Post by Kendra »

Just now: Rep. Liz Cheney says the Jan. 6 Committee has obtained 800,000 US Secret Service communications from on or around Jan. 6. She says some texts are “gone”, but there are other forms of comms. Also, some agents were not “forthcoming” with the committee. #TribFest22
I think the Sunday talk shows might be interesting with lots of teasers :daydreaming:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Too also, I think 60 Minutes is having a segment about the call the WH switchboard put through TO a J6'er.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... be1ae87e8f
Ex-staffer’s unauthorized book about Jan. 6 committee rankles members
Jacqueline Alemany, Josh Dawsey - 5h ago
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:55 pm Too also, I think 60 Minutes is having a segment about the call the WH switchboard put through TO a J6'er.
Thanks. I'll try to check it out.

What I want to read about is the investigation into the WhiteHouse telecommunications staff, and how it came about that no record was kept of WH calls on Jan 6. I wanna hear who was on the switchboard (or whatever it is) that day and what they saw and heard. Every. Last. One.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Riggleman looks too much like Lindsey Graham for my liking. Untrustworthy.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's the 60 Minutes interview. Damnnnn. The "crown jewels" were the 2000 texts that Mark Meadows turned over. The graph Denver created with all the call records and texts connecting the plot are called The Monster.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NEWS: The Jan. 6 select committee subpoenaed Wisconsin House Speaker Robin Vos over the weekend and is seeking his testimony by *today* about a July phone call he had with Donald Trump.

https://politico.com/minutes/congress/0 ... ubpoenaed/
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jan. 6 committee hearing will use clips from Roger Stone documentary
The Danish filmmakers, who previously were hesitant to cooperate with the investigation, said this week they decided to comply with a subpoena issued by the committee
https://wapo.st/3SzlJgR

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Seeing some confusion on this, so for clarity: The news that Andrew Giuliani had been touch with an Oath Keeper charged in connection with Jan. 6 is not in the book, that’s an NBC News scoop. The book contains the news that Kellye SoRelle also texted a White House switchboard.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

What the heck was Andrew Guiliani in touch with anyone for. Was he gonna arrange for them to come in to the White House house for White Castles and Big Macs after the Oath Keepers won the Super Bowl?

That's what he did at the White House, Sports Champion Team Banquets, and seeing as half the teams who usually got invited to those things every year Noped out of going, how busy was he?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Secret Service took cellphones of 24 agents involved in agency's Jan. 6 riot response

John Minchillo Julia Ainsley
Tue, September 27, 2022 at 2:00 PM

Senior leadership at the Secret Service confiscated the cellphones of 24 agents involved in the agency’s response to the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol and handed them over to the Department of Homeland Security’s Inspector General, according to two sources with knowledge of the action.

The agency handed over the phones “shortly after” a July 19 letter was sent by Inspector General Joseph Cuffari’s office around the time he launched a criminal probe into the Secret Service’s missing text messages from Jan. 6, the sources said.

It is unclear what, if any, information the Office of Inspector General has been able to obtain from the cellphones.

The revelation that Cuffari’s office has had access to the phones since late July or August raises new questions about the progress of his criminal investigation into the missing text messages and what, if anything, the public may be able to learn about communications between agents on Jan. 6, 2021.

One source familiar with the Secret Service decision to comply with Cuffari’s request said some agents were upset their leaders were quick to confiscate the phones without their input.

But given that the phones belong to the agency, the source explained, the agents had little say in the matter.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/secret-took- ... 00121.html
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Bummer. Hope everyone stays safe though.
Mueller, She Wrote @MuellerSheWrote wrote: NEW: confirmed by NBC. The 1/6 hearing tomorrow has been POSTPONED due to Hurricane Ian.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:08 pm Bummer.
Whew. I have a can't miss meeting tomorrow afternoon and was worried about how much of the hearing I would have to miss.
June bug

Post by June bug »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:10 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:08 pm Bummer.
Whew. I have a can't miss meeting tomorrow afternoon and was worried about how much of the hearing I would have to miss.
Same here. I was going to DVR it.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gregg wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:48 pm What the heck was Andrew Guiliani in touch with anyone for. Was he gonna arrange for them to come in to the White House house for White Castles and Big Macs after the Oath Keepers won the Super Bowl?

That's what he did at the White House, Sports Champion Team Banquets, and seeing as half the teams who usually got invited to those things every year Noped out of going, how busy was he?
He stupidly thought he could mount an offensive against the Mighty 699th. The loser discovered that not even pro athletes are willing to risk it all to incur the wrath of Lt Col Root Beer and Lt Biscuit. The little weasel was shrouded. Once again, the 699th has an undefeated track record.

Yeah, sucks about the hearing delay, but maybe they'll get the Robin Vos info in time for the rescheduled date. Would like to see more than one hearing... heard there's talk about having a "summary hearing" before the mid-terms to review everything from the previous hearings too.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

Andrew Solender @AndrewSolender wrote: Jan. 6 committee member Aguilar says on rescheduling the hearing:

- “We’ve got it narrowed down, just trying to balance calendars at this point.”
- The “only factor” is “all nine members being present.”
- “It’ll happen soon,” he says – definitely before the election.

With Rep. Stephanie Murphy in Florida that basically rules out this week.

“There are some other obligations that members have for next month that we want to protect as well,” Aguilar adds.

Says it could happen w/ the House out of session.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

It’s underway. Ginni Thomas is meeting with Jan 6 Select Committee. Per pool.
Edit:
NEW: Ginni Thomas met with Jan 6 committee IN PERSON. She did not answer my questions
raison de arizona

:popcorn:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Manu Raju @mkraju wrote: Bennie Thompson says that Ginni Thomas reiterated her belief to the Jan. 6 committee today that the 2020 election was stolen, despite no evidence to back up that claim. “She said that,” he said, per @AnnieGrayerCNN.
► Show Spoiler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Statement from Ginni Thomas attorney:

"Earlier today, Ginni Thomas participated in a voluntary interview with the J6 Committee. She was happy to cooperate with the Committee to clear up the misconceptions about her activities surrounding the 2020 elections..." (more)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

look, I may not approve of Ginni Thomas's attempts to overturn an election, but she is the spouse of a Supreme Court justice and I will defend to the death her right to be dragged away in handcuffs, disgraced, tried for her crimes and chucked straight the fuck into prison

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

J6C next hearing will be 10/13.
raison de arizona

:popcorn:
Kyle Cheney @kyledcheney wrote: JUST IN: John Eastman and Ken Chesebro privately mocked Donald Trump's purported wealth and self-dealing in an email obtained by the Jan. 6 select committee that Eastman previously tried to shield as attorney work product.

Details TK
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Well, he's fired.

He isn't even a former coffee boy anymore. :rotflmao:

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”