Lilttle Mushroom Man?
The Weenus with the Penis?

Hospital fingers : adjust as needed
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: January 6 Commission

Post by AndyinPA »

Glad to see you posting. You must be feeling a bit better! :bighug:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/08/politics ... index.html
(CNN)The House select committee investigating the January 6 riot informed Mark Meadows that they have "no choice" but to advance criminal contempt proceedings against him given that former President Donald Trump's former chief of staff has decided to no longer cooperate with the panel, according to a new letter.

"The Select Committee is left with no choice but to advance contempt proceedings and recommend that the body in which Mr. Meadows once served refer him for criminal prosecution," committee Chairman Bennie Thompson, a Mississippi Democrat wrote in a letter dated December 7.

The letter also reveals new details about the previous correspondence between the two parties, and shares for the first time in greater detail what information Meadows had voluntarily turned over to the committee.

:snippity: The committee also has in its possession a text exchange between Meadows and an organizer of the January 6 rally from early January 2021, and text messages about the need for Trump to issue some kind of a public statement to stop the January 6 attack at the Capitol.

With the emails and text messages from personal accounts provided to the committee, Thompson said Meadows also included a privilege log indicating he withheld several hundred additional emails and more than 1,000 text messages "based on claims of executive, attorney-client, or other privilege." :snippity:
tek

Post by tek »

I am hoping it is FAFO time for Meadows.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Bannon wears his indictments like a badge of honor. How will Meadows wear his?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Like the crybaby he fucking is.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:yeahthat:
Meadows sues Pelosi, Jan. 6 panel members
Trump's former chief of staff has claimed he can’t discuss matters that could be covered by executive privilege.

Mark Meadows, facing an imminent threat of criminal contempt of Congress charges, is suing Speaker Nancy Pelosi and members of the Jan. 6 select panel.

The former White House chief of staff has filed legal action against Pelosi, according to court records. As the Jan. 6 select panel prepares to take action against him, Meadows has claimed he can’t discuss matters that could be covered by executive privilege.

But the panel has rejected that claim, noting that President Joe Biden has not asserted privilege to block Meadows’ testimony.

A spokesperson for the Jan. 6 panel declined to comment.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/0 ... nel-523968

That's it. That's that's the article. It would appear Meadows is confuzzled regarding who the president is.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

FLASH: Mark Meadows has just filed civil lawsuit vs. Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Members of US House Select Jan 6 Committee
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

The Select Committee wrongly seeks to compel both Mr. Meadows and a third-
party telecommunications company
to provide information to the Select Committee that the
Committee lacks lawful authority to seek and to obtain.
Interesting tack-on of Verizon here.

Scared, much?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Must be something on that phone he doesn't want them to see...
filly

Post by filly »

Hopefully this lands in Judge Sullivan's court. Or ABJ or Berryl Howell or Judge Chutkan. Whichever moves the fastest.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:58 pm Must be something on that phone he doesn't want them to see...
I wonder if the goodies were in the cloud.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

filly wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:50 pm Hopefully this lands in Judge Sullivan's court. Or ABJ or Berryl Howell or Judge Chutkan. Whichever moves the fastest.
Just keep it out of Henry Wingate’s courtroom. Nice enough guy and knows his stuff but even molasses gets bored waiting for him to rule.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
filly

Post by filly »

Greatgrey wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:58 pm
filly wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:50 pm Hopefully this lands in Judge Sullivan's court. Or ABJ or Berryl Howell or Judge Chutkan. Whichever moves the fastest.
Just keep it out of Henry Wingate’s courtroom. Nice enough guy and knows his stuff but even molasses gets bored waiting for him to rule.
I'm impressed you could put a name to that memory! Yabbut this case was filed in DC.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

If you're using your personal phone and it's not official business with the president, how can that be privileged communications? And after all the cries over Hillary and HER EMAILS, why is it OK to use his personal email for *cough* official business?
bob

Post by bob »

Too also: Meadows is asking for injunctive relief; nothing is automatically stayed just because he filed a lawsuit.

Presumably, Meadows will soon ask for a preliminary injunction. I would not be surprised if a court temporarily put the brakes on Verizon's compliance, to sort out the issues. But a judge enjoining the other co-equal branches from operating is altogether different.

The complaint's "and a pony":
Wherefore, Plaintiff asks the Court to enter judgment in his favor and against Defendants and to order the following relief:
a. A declaratory judgment that the Meadows Subpoena and the Verizon Subpoena are ultra vires, unlawful, and unenforceable;
b. A declaratory judgment that the Meadows Subpoena and the Verizon Subpoena serve no valid legislative purpose and exceed the Select Committee’s Constitutional authority;
c. A declaratory judgment that compliance with the Verizon Subpoena would violate the Stored Communications Act;
d. A declaratory judgment that the Meadows Subpoena improperly compels testimony of a senior executive official;
e. A declaratory judgment that the Verizon Subpoena violates Mr. Meadows First Amendment rights;
f. A declaratory judgment that the Verizon Subpoena violates Mr. Meadows Fourth Amendment rights;
g. In the alternative, an order modifying the Meadows Subpoena and the Verizon Subpoena to seek only unprivileged information that does not infringe on Mr. Meadows’s constitutional rights;
h. In the alternative, a declaration that Mr. Meadows may validly assert executive privilege over communications and deliberations related to his service of the President;
i. An injunction quashing the Meadows Subpoena and the Verizon Subpoena and prohibiting their enforcement by Defendants;
j. An injunction prohibiting Defendants from imposing sanctions for noncompliance with the Meadows Subpoena and/or the Verizon Subpoena;
k. An injunction prohibiting Defendants from inspecting, using, maintaining, or disclosing any information obtained as a result of the Meadows Subpoena and/or the Verizon Subpoena;
l. An award in favor of Plaintiff for his reasonable expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, incurred as a result of the Meadows Subpoena and Verizon Subpoena; and
m. Any and all other relief that the Court deems just and proper.
Image ImageImage
filly

Post by filly »

Bob I had some similar thoughts but the injunction against Verizon? Are they a party to the suit? Also I have read that the Committee has already received phone records from some providers. Should be interesting.
bob

Post by bob »

filly wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:25 pm Bob I had some similar thoughts but the injunction against Verizon? Are they a party to the suit? Also I have read that the Committee has already received phone records from some providers. Should be interesting.
Verizon isn't a party to this suit. And there are ways of quashing a subpoena, but this isn't it.

And assuming Verizon already has coughed up the data, then the horse is out of the barn. The court isn't going to order the committee to not cite the data in its report.
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I was under the impression that Executive privilege could only apply if The President was part of the conversation. This bullshit of "I worked for him so everybody I ever talked to about anything is none of your business" is starting to piss me off. Trump tried to massively expand the entire concept of immunity and privilege when both are just long standing "customs" like the hundreds of other ones he just ignored.
Past Presidents have been very careful invoking privilege precisely because it is not supported by any actual law and there is a very good chance that a court might just invalidate it in its entirety if ever given the right cause.

So its time a court does just that. Executive Privilege? That's a thing like releasing your tax returns or separating the Justice Department from the White House, inviting your predecessor in to unveil his Official Portrait or going to your successor's inauguration to demonstrate a peaceful transfer of power. In other words, something you destroyed when it suited you. :crying:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
filly

Post by filly »

bob wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:31 pm
filly wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:25 pm Bob I had some similar thoughts but the injunction against Verizon? Are they a party to the suit? Also I have read that the Committee has already received phone records from some providers. Should be interesting.
Verizon isn't a party to this suit. And there are ways of quashing a subpoena, but this isn't it.

And assuming Verizon already has coughed up the data, then the horse is out of the barn. The court isn't going to order the committee to not cite the data in its report.
Sort of odd to (a) appear to comply with a subpoena for documents with no claims of privilege and then (b) refuse to comply with the deposition portion of the subpoena by claiming blanket privilege and then sue.

I'm not saying Verizon turned over any records belonging to Meadows, but they may have turned over records belonging to those on the other end of those conversations. Shannon Wu suggested that when Meadows may have cherry picked the documents he produced, not realizing what the Committee might have in their possession and once he realized, welp, law suit! Meadows also has a publisher and T***p to mollify, so who knows?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Jumbo Akbar Update and alert via NY Times! Why do they call him Alexander, they should give him credit with his real full name. And sorry Foggy, Akbar is planning to blame your pals Amy and Kylie Kremer. So unfair!

Akbar on Telegram part one:
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/8/2021 8:04 PM]
Media is calling because of the New York Times piece. They leaked my opening!

That’s a draft so not the final. I wasn’t asked for comment.

Tomorrow, 9 AM, media will be surrounding a particular building I won’t name as I go before the Democrats and tell them: ALI ALEXANDER DID NOTHING WRONG.

@AliAlexander

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/08/us/p ... imony.html
Here's Akbar when the Committee started in July:

Akbar Congress.jpg
Akbar Congress.jpg (173.8 KiB) Viewed 633 times

Link to the NYTimes PDF of his Opening Statement is here but can't get it to open, if anybody can please post it or LMK* :P https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/ ... 6/full.pdf

* Google Cache seems to have it, here it is:
This is the html version of the file https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/ ... 6/full.pdf. Google automatically generates html versions of documents as we crawl the web.

Chairman Thompson, Members of the Committee, Committee Staff, and all else present:
I want to be crystal clear at the outset. I had nothing to do with any violence or lawbreaking that happened on January 6.
I had nothing to do with the planning. I had nothing to do with the preparation. And I had nothing to do with the execution.
Any suggestion to the contrary is factually false. Anyone who suggests I had anything to do with the unlawful activities on January 6 is wrong. They’re either mistaken or lying.
Period.
It is not uncommon in the aftermath of historic chaos and disruption to look for a bogeyman.
After all, someone must be held accountable, right?
As a Black and Arab man, it is common for people who look like me to be blamed for things we didn’t do. On top of that, my birth name can sound scary to the uninformed and uneducated.
It’s often used against me as a weapon. Ali Abdul-Razaq Akbar. Someone with a name that terrifying must have done SOMETHING wrong, right?
Again, I want to be perfectly clear. I did absolutely nothing wrong.
But I don’t hide from who I am. I AM the American dream.
About 15 years ago or so, I was arrested on two different occasions for petty crimes. I won’t re-litigate the merits of the offenses in this short time, but two arrests in your early twenties often sets people back so far they never again find firm footing upon which to succeed.
My mother was a Black single mother in Section 8 housing. My father was an Arab who disappeared at a young age. I managed to collect those two criminal charges as I was just starting out as an adult.
I had every reason to fail in life.
But I refused to fail. Christ refused to allow me to fail. Instead, I worked to change a system people insisted was supposed to hold me down. I got involved in politics and started putting together coalitions and rallies and raising awareness for a variety of candidates and issues.
I went from riding in a cop car as ‘the accused’ to advising a presidential administration on
criminal justice reform.
I used a silhouette of my most tragic youthful mugshot on a t-shirt to raise money for fatherless Black boys, boys who are growing up like I grew up.

Page 2
I’ve hosted hundreds of rallies with millions of participants in all fifty states. Not one single rally of mine turned violent. Not one. Ever.
That’s not a coincidence.
I demand non-violence at my events. I demand non-violence among my membership and leadership. I demand non-violence among my associates.
My leadership and I work closely with law enforcement at every event to ensure peace and order. We obey rules and commands. We treat officers and officials with respect.
Those principles were not compromised on January 6. In fact, I’ve stated on numerous occasions I support the production of legislative solutions and recommendations on how to avoid future collapses of civil order and violence at the Capitol.
I’ve also stated on numerous occasions I support the work of law enforcement agencies to prosecute those who committed violent acts on January 6.
There are a number of videos of my associates and me arriving at the Capitol on January 6 after the violence had begun but in the early stages of the lawbreaking. In those videos, our group can be seen working with police to try to end the violence and lawbreaking. We can be seen yelling and screaming at people to STOP trying to enter the Capitol and STOP violent lawbreaking in general.
I believe those videos have been provided to the committee. If they have not, I will be happy to share them.
While I was actively trying to de-escalate events at the Capitol and end the violence and lawlessness, it’s important to note that certain people were nowhere to be found, including Amy Kremer, Kylie Kremer, and Katrina Pierson; essentially, the Women for America First leadership of the Ellipse Rally that was originally titled the “March for Trump” in their National Park Service permit application. Press reports suggest they may have had their feet up drinking donor-funded champagne in a War Room in the Willard. I don’t know where they were. But they weren’t working with police trying to de-escalate the chaos like I was.
It is my belief there may not have been a problem had that same leadership at the Ellipse event not intentionally removed instructions from the program that were supposed to be included to provide clarity on exactly where to go following the Ellipse event. When I protested the removal of those instructions, I was barred from participating as an organizer at the Ellipse event that preceded the Capitol riot. Ultimately, I was a VIP guest at the Ellipse event.
As a result, civil authority collapsed before the Ellipse Rally was over, before I arrived, and before my event was scheduled to begin.

Page 3
To clarify: My permitted event at Lot 8 never took place. The “One NationUnder God” event that Stop the Steal was a part of did not start the chaos. The chaos was well underway before our event was scheduled to begin.
We never held our event. We weren’t allowed to.
In closing, I want to reiterate my posture of compliance. Over the past few weeks, I have spent more than 100 hours personally searching through my archives looking for relevant and responsive documentation to this committee’s requests. I’ve probably spent another 100 hours preparing to answer your questions. I have hired attorneys and computer consultants to be as responsive as possible and provide as much as I could find within the short amount of time I had to produce documents.
I did all of this despite not being accused of a crime. I did all of this despite being a private citizen with Constitutional rights protecting me from unreasonable searches and seizures and without a warrant entitling anyone to the documents I’ve voluntarily provided.
It’s prevented me from working. It’s prevented me from sleeping, at times. It’s been extremely difficult and burdensome.
But I am voluntarily hereto do the patriotic thing.
If this committee thinks of anything I haven’t turned over to which you believe I may have access, I ask you please to let me know and help refresh my memory. I receive at times hundreds or even thousands of texts and emails a day. I appear at all hours of the day and night on media and social media and do interviews and livestreams and chats. I can’t possibly remember everything I’ve seen, I’ve heard, I’ve read, or I’ve said.
I went from living the American Dream to experiencing an American Nightmare where my skin color, birth name, party affiliation, ability to earn a living, belief that Christ is King, and concerns about election irregularities have been weaponized against me.
But I can assure you I have nothing to hide because I’ve done nothing wrong.
We may disagree politically. They call politics a contact sport. People say all manners of harsh things about political opponents and those with whom we disagree. I don’t hold against anyone anything they’ve said about me in order to score political points.
Because—at heart—we are all Americans. We all stand before God and our fellow man in a great social contract where we promiseto do our best to get it right. May God have mercy on us and grant us peace for how we treat each other at times in the world of politics.
I thank you for your time. I look forward to answering questions you may have.
:cry: Take a break to regain your composure here.

Rally Planner With Ties to G.O.P. Is Cooperating in Jan. 6 Inquiry
Ali Alexander, who helped organize the gathering that drew Trump supporters to Washington on Jan. 6, could shed light on efforts by the former president and his allies to overturn the election.
By Alan Feuer and Luke Broadwater Dec. 8, 2021 Updated 4:39 p.m. ET

Ali Alexander, a prominent organizer of Stop the Steal rallies with ties to far-right members of Congress who sought to invalidate the 2020 election results, is cooperating with the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, pledging to deliver a trove of documents that could shed light on the activities that preceded the attack. The participation of Mr. Alexander, who is scheduled to be deposed by the panel on Thursday, could provide insight into the nature and extent of the planning by President Donald J. Trump and his Republican allies in Congress for their bid to overturn the election on Jan. 6. It could also help clarify whether and to what degree the prospect of violence was discussed or contemplated before or during the rampage. Members of the panel said they wanted to dig into Mr. Alexander’s communications with Republican members of Congress and White House officials.

Mr. Alexander, a provocateur who rose in right-wing circles in the chaotic aftermath of the 2020 presidential election, was one of a handful of planners who put together marches and rallies around the country protesting the outcome. The events culminated with the one in Washington on Jan. 6 that brought together throngs of attendees who went on to storm the Capitol. He attended Mr. Trump’s incendiary speech at the Ellipse near the White House that day, then marched with the crowd toward the Capitol, along with the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones of Infowars. Mr. Alexander arrived, as he put it in his prepared remarks to the panel, “in the early stages of the lawbreaking.” Mr. Alexander, who has been banned from Twitter for spreading false statements about the election, denies he was to blame for the violence. “Anyone who suggests I had anything to do with the unlawful activities on Jan. 6 is wrong,” Mr. Alexander wrote in a memo to the committee. “They’re either mistaken or lying.”

Late last month, the House committee issued subpoenas for both Mr. Alexander and Mr. Jones, suggesting that they might have knowledge of how the Stop the Steal rallies on Jan. 6 came together. “We need to know who organized, planned, paid for and received funds related to those events, as well as what communications organizers had with officials in the White House and Congress,” Representative Bennie Thompson, Democrat of Mississippi and the committee chairman, said at the time. Mr. Alexander planned to use his deposition on Thursday to proclaim his innocence, telling the select committee that he had “nothing to do with any violence or lawbreaking” that day and accusing other rally organizers of having done little or nothing as the mob stormed the Capitol, according to a copy of his opening statement obtained by The New York Times. He also accused them of removing from an event program important instructions for where the crowd was to go and partying in an upscale Washington hotel during the violence.

“While I was actively trying to de-escalate events at the Capitol and end the violence and lawlessness, it’s important to note that certain people were nowhere to be found,” Mr. Alexander planned to tell investigators, promising to turn over documents to respond to a congressional subpoena. “Press reports suggest they may have had their feet up drinking donor-funded champagne in a war room in the Willard. I don’t know where they were. But they weren’t working with police trying to de-escalate the chaos like I was.” It is not clear where Mr. Alexander was or what he was doing during the riot. But in the weeks before the attack, Mr. Alexander repeatedly referred during Stop the Steal events to the possible use of violence to achieve his organization’s goals. He claimed to have been in communication with the White House and members of Congress about events planned to undermine Congress’s official count of the Electoral College results, the committee said.

Mr. Alexander has said that he, along with Representatives Mo Brooks of Alabama, Paul Gosar of Arizona and Andy Biggs of Arizona, all Republicans, set the events of Jan. 6 in motion. “We four schemed up of putting maximum pressure on Congress while they were voting,” Mr. Alexander said in a since-deleted video posted online, “so that who we couldn’t lobby, we could change the hearts and the minds of Republicans who were in that body, hearing our loud roar from outside.” Mr. Brooks, who wore body armor onstage on Jan. 6 as he told the crowd to “start taking down names and kicking ass,” and Mr. Biggs, who provided a video message for Mr. Alexander to play at a Dec. 19 rally, have denied coordinating event planning with Mr. Alexander. Mr. Gosar’s chief of staff called Mr. Alexander “a solid organizer,” but said his office merely promoted Stop the Steal events and was not involved in planning them.

In his opening statement to the committee, Mr. Alexander planned to give a flavor of his personal biography — his mother was Black and lived in public housing; his father, an Arab, disappeared from his life at a young age — and to suggest that he had become a target for those looking to blame the violence of Jan. 6 on someone. “It is not uncommon in the aftermath of historic chaos and disruption to look for a boogeyman,” his opening statement says. “After all, someone must be held accountable, right?” Mr. Alexander also intended to describe some of the bitter rivalries that divided the small group of planners that put together large pro-Trump events in Washington last November, December and January. According to the prepared statement, he planned to fault Amy Kremer and her daughter Kylie Kremer, who ran a group called Women for America First that helped to organize the Jan. 6 events. He said the leaders of the event at the Ellipse removed instructions from the program telling attendees exactly where to go and what to do after the event concluded. And Mr. Alexander said the event that he scheduled never took place, because the crowd from the Ellipse had already turned into a mob. “The ‘One Nation Under God’ event that Stop the Steal was a part of did not start the chaos,” he said. A spokesman representing Women for America First did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In the past few weeks, Mr. Alexander claims to have spent more than 100 hours searching his archives for “relevant and responsive documentation to this committee’s requests,” according to his statement. He says that he has hired “attorneys and computer consultants to be as responsive as possible.” Mr. Alexander’s cooperation comes as the committee is moving forward a criminal contempt of Congress referral against a third recalcitrant witness, Mark Meadows, who served as Mr. Trump’s White House chief of staff. The committee has now interviewed more than 275 witnesses, obtained tens of thousands of documents and is receiving cooperation from some members of former Vice President Mike Pence’s inner circle, including Marc Short, his former chief of staff. But several high-profile witnesses are stonewalling the panel, in line with a directive from Mr. Trump. The former president is battling in court to block the release of documents requested by the committee that he says are subject to executive privilege, though the Biden administration has refused to assert the claim.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/08/us/p ... d=tw-share

Akbar on Telegram part two:
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/4/2021 9:25 PM]
My Lawyer has asked for a correction from The Daily Beast and to run my statement. Zack Petrizzo has acknowledged that he didn’t reach out for this story or any other previous story he’s written about me.

We know why: Laura Loomer got Zack fired and I supported it, as an influential force inside of conservative circles. (Zack pretended to be conservative before going full far-left after his firing.)

Zack is trying to get back at me by writing false stories, misquoting me, and now he has some obsession with my urine—I kid you not. It’s weird.

All of this is defamatory and malicious.

We’ve provided a statement to Zack and his boss under traditional journalistic Right of Reply standards. It’s still unpublished.

I’ve been looking for low hanging fruit and Zack is the lowest hanging fruit who just violated defamation law (also in his personal capacity).

I will keep y’all updated and tell you ways you can participate in any legal action. Fortunately, there are witnesses to what facts he is butchering.

God bless,
@AliAlexander

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/6/2021 1:21 PM]
I don’t know anything about the reported Women for America First burner phones! Media keep wanting comment from me to see if I had been given one of their Jan 6th burner phones? No! Go away!

@AliAlexander

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/6/2021 4:40 PM]
A lot is going to come out that exposes Katrina Pierson betrayed President Trump. She can tell the truth about it and further alienate herself from 45 or she can commit perjury and return to jail.

Her betrayal of Trump and all of you Stop the Steal activists will not go missed. Back to the ghetto, witch!

I’ve got a lot of questions about her and burner phones and double dipping grifter payments and Willard War Rooms and champagne glasses. Reading this article to learn more.

https://www.newsweek.com/roger-stone-cl ... ce-1653368

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/8/2021 2:40 PM]

photo_2021-12-08_23-14-59.jpg
photo_2021-12-08_23-14-59.jpg (166.11 KiB) Viewed 641 times

Julie Kelly, over at American Greatness, is doing great journalism on the issue of the January 6th. Lots of intelligence failures or “failures.”

We deserve answers. Police and intelligence community owed us (law abiders) safety!

@AliAlexander 🇺🇸 ☮️

https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/14/was- ... cold-snap/
Akbar's new Legal Team:
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/7/2021 7:03 PM]
[ Album ]
I’m going to Congress THIS WEEK to testify that we did nothing wrong. Period.

It’s time.

Proud to announce my legal team.

@AliAlexander is back.

They are after me because I organized the most organic and successful patriot movement in modern history. And to stop a Trump 2024 run. Un-American tactics. Jesus is King! 🕊🔥🇺🇸
Akbar Lawyer.jpg
Akbar Lawyer.jpg (134.81 KiB) Viewed 641 times

Akbar Lawyer 2.jpg
Akbar Lawyer 2.jpg (114.63 KiB) Viewed 641 times

:popcorn:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

"Ali is innocent. We're going to prove it"

Nobody has accused Ali of anything by the J6 committee. They are simply running hearings. There is nothing "to prove", except maybe the truthfulnes of the replies...
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Isn’t there a warrant out for Ali?
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

bob wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:20 pm ultra vires
What does this mean?

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”