Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

It's Georgia's turn! Time for a fraudit!

LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

It's Georgia's turn! Time for a fraudit!

Post by LM K »

In echo of Arizona, Georgia state judge orders Fulton County to allow local voters to inspect mailed ballots cast last fall
A Georgia state judge on Friday ordered Fulton County to allow a group of local voters to inspect all 147,000 mail-in ballots cast in the 2020 election in response to a lawsuit alleging that officials accepted thousands of counterfeit ballots.

:snippity:
The inspection in Fulton County, home to Atlanta, is likely to proceed differently than an audit underway in Maricopa County, Ariz., where Republican state senators ordered county election officials to hand over equipment and ballots to a private company called Cyber Ninjas for examination.

In Georgia, Superior Court Judge Brian Amero ruled on Friday that the nine plaintiffs and their experts could examine copies of the ballots but never touch the originals, which will remain in the possession of Fulton election officials. Further details of how the inspection will proceed are expected next week, said one of the plaintiffs, Garland Favorito.

In this case, filed in December, the plaintiffs are seeking a declaratory judgment that counterfeit balloting occurred in the county. The judge’s ruling Friday was part of the suit’s discovery process and allows the plaintiffs to examine the ballots for evidence of their claim.

Raffensperger also submitted an amicus brief in the lawsuit, urging the judge not to hand over ballots directly to the plaintiffs because of provisions in state law requiring election officials to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of ballots after an election. But he took no position on the underlying case.

Favorito said he expects to rely on paper experts to examine the ballot paper itself, as well as image-analysis experts and experienced auditors — including one, David Sawyer, who testified Friday that the state-run audit last year was flawed.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: It's Georgia's turn! Time for a fraudit!

Post by RTH10260 »

LM K wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:42 pm In echo of Arizona, Georgia state judge orders Fulton County to allow local voters to inspect mailed ballots cast last fall
[url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html]A
Favorito said he expects to rely on paper experts to examine the ballot paper itself, as well as image-analysis experts and experienced auditors — including one, David Sawyer, who testified Friday that the state-run audit last year was flawed.
Out of how many paper production runs did the paper rolls come? The ballots are likely printed by different print shops using their own supplies (to the specification of the state, like paper weight and colour). Likely no logs kept as to what stash of supplies were used apart from purchase orders. There are no logs by the paper mills. So how does one intend to find "fake" among "real" - paper is paper. Of course if bamboo shows up, there is something fishy ... ;)

:think: will future purchase orders for elections require security paper with watermarking :?:
tek

Post by tek »

In Georgia, Superior Court Judge Brian Amero ruled on Friday that the nine plaintiffs and their experts could examine copies of the ballots but never touch the originals, which will remain in the possession of Fulton election officials. Further details of how the inspection will proceed are expected next week, said one of the plaintiffs, Garland Favorito.

Examine the paper copies?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

tek wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:07 am
Um, whatever. Over in AZ, the Secretary of State wants the voting machines replaced because of potential tampering during the fake "audit".
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I can't, for the life of me, understand why these people think a Republican-run election board, under a Republican state administration, would intentionally throw the election to a Democrat.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

LM K wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:42 pm In echo of Arizona, Georgia state judge orders Fulton County to allow local voters to inspect mailed ballots cast last fall
[/quote]

It's the new BENGHAZIII!!!!1!!!!one!!!!1!
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I don't see why people are making light of this. The rot has reached the Judiciary. Pretty soon this will be a regular occurrence in all fifty states in every election until American elections are taken as seriously as those in Russia or Belarus.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I'd say that's pretty much the plan.

Josh Shapiro, PA Attorney General, was on MSNBC last night. One county here in PA who did a fraudit had to replace their voting machines.

As far as I'm concerned, replace them all--with paper and pencil.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:47 am I can't, for the life of me, understand why these people think a Republican-run election board, under a Republican state administration, would intentionally throw the election to a Democrat.
It fits pretty well with the move to purge the GoP ranks of those who are disloyal.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:05 am One county here in PA who did a fraudit had to replace their voting machines.
I hope they have to explain to their voters why they wasted a bunch of their money doing this replacement, but is one of those 'west of philly' counties that resonates so strongly with the 'the city folk are coming for your freedom and are going to corrupt your sons and daughters!' drumbeat that they will not care.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:05 am I'd say that's pretty much the plan.

Josh Shapiro, PA Attorney General, was on MSNBC last night. One county here in PA who did a fraudit had to replace their voting machines.

My understanding is that paper ballots were used in a crazy high percentage of elections in 2020. Hence the bewilderment of of so many BOE's, Secs of State regarding the magick of voting machine fraud*. These days the voting machines do is scan the ballots, providing vast, accurate counting. Hence people like Chris Krebs stating rather firmly that our voting security and accuracy is as good as it gets. 40,000 ballots from China? Really? Only in a universe where there is no poll book.
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:15 am
tek wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:07 am
Um, whatever. Over in AZ, the Secretary of State wants the voting machines replaced because of potential tampering during the fake "audit".
It's psychological warfare.

1. Those who graduate college leave as Dems. This is why repubs have been attacking higher ed for decades. More Americans are attending college.

2. Gerrymandering is being successfully challenged in courts and districts are being redrawn. Even McConnell said this is potentially deadly for repubs.

3. Millennials and GenZ are democrats. Gen Z is just now becoming old enough to vote. Millennials and Gen Z who are conservative are more moderate than their parents/grandparents/great grandparents. They're fiscal conservatives. They are much more supportive of the LGBTQIA community, of people of color, and want social issues like abortion out of politics.

4. White america is shrinking ... quickly and significantly. This is a huge blow to repubs.

The repubs are desperate to keep their base. They are desperate to keep MAGA and Qanon because those folks are politically active and likely to stay repubs. If repubs don't bow to these groups, they are toast.

The goal of these fraudits is to create/recreate voter laws to disenfranchise people of color and the young.

If only repubs can see that the fraud is by repubs.
LM K

Post by LM K »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:05 am I'd say that's pretty much the plan.

OR has been vote by mail for since 1998 (earlier for local, county, and state elections). Thus, we use only paper ballots. Ballots before 1998 were paper only ballots. OR has never had machine voting to my knowledge.

I'm 48. I returned to OR when I was 19. I've never voted on a voting machine. And I prefer voting on paper. I really like voting in my pajamas. And I love the security of paper ballots.

It is easy to count paper ballots and they're is no question about voting accuracy.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

No chads!

Hanging or otherwise
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

A Georgia state judge on Friday ordered Fulton County to allow a group of local voters to inspect all 147,000 mail-in ballots cast in the 2020 election in response to a lawsuit alleging that officials accepted thousands of counterfeit ballots.

d.

I’d set up the inspection protocol for maximum security.
A viewing room with glass wall that an electoral official holds up a ballot one at a time for the “auditors” to view.

To get to that room the auditors must go through 3 rooms, the first they strip naked, the 2nd full body cavity search and scans, the 3rd they get to dress in hospital gowns.

The “auditors” get to bring
Nothing in
And take nothing out

9-5 Monday to Friday till the “audit” is complete
tek

Post by tek »

In next week's episode:
look what they let us do to these ballots! look what they let us do to these voting machines! Elections can't be trusted!
we are so boned.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

LM K wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:23 pm
The goal of these fraudits is to create/recreate voter laws to disenfranchise people of color and the young.

If only repubs can see that the fraud is by repubs.
That's the feature, not a bug...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:32 pm That's the feature, not a bug...
And looking at the last 60 years or so, a pretty successful feature. This is not a community known for original thinking, but they can refine techniques that have worked in the past.
Lani

Post by Lani »

neeneko wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:43 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:32 pm That's the feature, not a bug...
And looking at the last 60 years or so, a pretty successful feature. This is not a community known for original thinking, but they can refine techniques that have worked in the past.
Yeah, this is the path that has toppled democracies for decades.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Lani

Post by Lani »

I don't laff at the audits. QOP is rewriting history, denying the Capitol assault, and on the war path to overturn the election or to convince a substantial number of voters that it was fraudulent. It's an organized assault. Here's another assault on democracy:

Paul Gosar states that people from security fraud departments and military fraud approached him and estimated that between 400k-700k ballots were altered in Arizona.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Lani wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:48 pm
Yeah, this is the path that has toppled democracies for decades.
This has been the GQP's goal for the last 2 decades, they don't care if democracy dies, just as long as they're the one's who hold power after it does.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:27 pm This has been the GQP's goal for the last 2 decades, they don't care if democracy dies, just as long as they're the one's who hold power after it does.
I would put it at 4 decades. The Gingrich takeover started in the late 70s and that is when this anti-democratic streak of the GoP really took hold as a central philosophy.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The catalyst was the blocking of Bork and the later Resignation of Nixon. That was what set the victimisation complex of the GOP into overdrive, and the idea took hold that they were at war and needed to break the Democratic party or they could be destroyed themselves. That's what allowed the John Birch Society in and allowed them to hound the Clintons, as it was justified By the Dems starting it with the unfair attacking of THEIR people.

Note for the slow, I'm not saying the Dems did attack Bork and Nixon unfairly, I'm talking about the feeling of Grieviance that allowed the Fascist wings and the Birchers to take over. Its similar to the sense of grievance that Germany had over being blamed for WW1 that Hitler exploited.
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Some republicans I know would say it goes back to Goldwater, who had the election stolen from him. :eek:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The former democratic solid south jumps ship and aligns with the conservative wing of the GOP creating a new solid south block. With the shift right against the 60-70s new left, you get growth of the current GOP. Their scream to defend "Western Culture" (read white culture) was all building up.
All they needed was Fox to rile up the white working class that saw their livelihoods go up in smoke (and the older ones still worried about the hippies). The not entirely unsupported view that Democrats only cared about the urban folk made it easier for the right to push the rural white to their side.

The 60s created not only the new left and hippies but also created the Posse Comitatus and other rather ugly far-right groups.
101010 :towel:

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”