Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

It's Georgia's turn! Time for a fraudit!

Kendra

Re: It's Georgia's turn! Time for a fraudit!

Post by Kendra »

BREAKING: Judge overseeing Lindsey Graham effort to quash Fulton County subpoena sets expedited schedule to resolve remaining dispute.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

His motion is to "partially quash" the subpoena. Interesting.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... les-trump/
Sensitive election system files obtained by attorneys working to overturn President Donald Trump’s 2020 defeat were shared with election deniers, conspiracy theorists and right-wing commentators, according to records reviewed by The Washington Post.

A Georgia computer forensics firm hired by the attorneys placed the files on a server, where company records show they were downloaded dozens of times. Among the downloaders were accounts associated with a Texas meteorologist who has appeared on Sean Hannity’s radio show; a podcaster who suggested political enemies should be executed; a former pro-surfer who pushed disproved theories that the 2020 election was manipulated; and a self-described former “seduction and pickup coach” who claims to also have been a hacker.

Plaintiffs in a long-running federal lawsuit over the security of Georgia’s voting systems obtained the new records from the company, Atlanta-based SullivanStrickler, under a subpoena to one of its executives. The records include contracts between the firm and the Trump-allied attorneys, notably Sidney Powell. The data files are described as copies of components from election systems in Coffee County, Ga., and Antrim County, Mich.

A series of data leaks and alleged breaches of local elections offices since 2020 has prompted criminal investigations and fueled concerns among some security experts that public disclosure of information collected from voting systems could be exploited by hackers and others people seeking to manipulate future elections.

Access to U.S. voting system software and other components is tightly regulated, and the government classifies those systems as “critical infrastructure.” The new batch of records shows for the first time how the files copied from election systems were distributed to people in multiple states.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

That seems...bad.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Jim Penrose, Doug Logan, Conan Hayes, Conan Hayes' buddy, and...six more.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:44 pm https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... les-trump/
:snippity:

A series of data leaks and alleged breaches of local elections offices since 2020 has prompted criminal investigations and fueled concerns among some security experts that public disclosure of information collected from voting systems could be exploited by hackers and others people seeking to manipulate future elections.

iMHO an exposure to hackers and "other people" is very small. The encoded procedures are prescribed by law and regulation. There is no program source code on the machines. It's the Intellectual Property of the manufacturer at risk, assuming one can find a competent hacker to reverse engineer this stuff, a major undertaking. Most important, the machines are not connected to the internet, provisioning happens offline. Of course the breached machines have lost their certification, a sighificant cost factor if one attempts to reinstate them (not just software, but also hardware review against tampering with a soldering iron).
raison de arizona

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:37 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:44 pm https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... les-trump/

iMHO an exposure to hackers and "other people" is very small. The encoded procedures are prescribed by law and regulation. There is no program source code on the machines. It's the Intellectual Property of the manufacturer at risk, assuming one can find a competent hacker to reverse engineer this stuff, a major undertaking. Most important, the machines are not connected to the internet, provisioning happens offline. Of course the breached machines have lost their certification, a sighificant cost factor if one attempts to reinstate them (not just software, but also hardware review against tampering with a soldering iron).
I dunno, Jim Penrose worked as a hacker in the blackest of the black holes (Tailored Access Operations group) at the NSA for 17 years. So he says.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Many of Microsoft Windows flaws are found by reverse engineering the machine code by university students and those finishing with a degree and cannot find work. North Africa is said to be fertile ground for fertile and curious minds. They have unlimited time at hand. And they have the digital black market at hand with sponsors paying handsomely for the golden nugget. A few thousand difficult to reach voting machines in the US will not pose the same challenge as a market of millions of PC. Contrary to PCs the voting machines are difficult to aquire to test a flaw and its exploitation.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

JUST IN: Fulton County DA Fani Willis has responded to Gov. Kemp's effort to quash a subpoena related to her investigation of Donald Trump's bid to overturn the election.

Here are some areas of inquiry she says Kemp could answer.

The full filing: https://politico.com/f/?id=00000182-cc8 ... 8d38eb0000
Tiredretiredlawyer

Go, Fani! Go!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://news.yahoo.com/happening-today- ... 07722.html
Attorneys for Gov. Brian Kemp will argue in court Thursday that he does not have to comply with a subpoena in the Fulton County special grand jury.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney scheduled a hearing after a dispute between Kemp’s lawyers and Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ team of prosecutors.

The back-and-forth between the two sides have escalated from tense emails to court filings in recent weeks.

Channel 2′s Richard Elliot will be inside the courtroom for the hearing. Watch Channel 2 Action News throughout the day for the latest.

The Fulton County special grand jury is looking into potential interference in Georgia’s 2020 elections, including infamous calls between former President Donald Trump and Georgia Secretary of State.
https://twitter.com/wsbtv - I think that's the right link.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

JUST IN: Kenneth Chesebro, one of the architects of Donald Trump's plan to remain in power, is suing to block a Fulton County Grand Jury subpoena, claiming he's bound by attorney-client privilege to the Trump campaign.

https://politico.com/f/?id=00000182-d5b ... b650070000
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Chesebro claims the Trump campaign has asked him to assert any privileges he can in this matter.

But the campaign has also never confirmed his formal role in the post-2020 period.

In other Fulton grand jury news, the judge overseeing the probe sharply rejected a renewed effort by 15 of the 16 false GOP electors to disqualify the DA over an alleged conflict of interest.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

:boxing:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:00 pm :boxing:
Can't wait to get home so I can listen and watch.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NEW: Fulton County DA demands testimony from:

-Mark Meadows (9/27)
-Sidney Powell (9/22)
-Phil Waldron (9/22)

Details TK
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Of all the states, it might be Georgia that puts people behind bars for fucking with the 2020 election.

Go figure. :whistle:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

The Kracken!
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

MORE: The DA is also seekign the testimony of Trump adviser Boris Epshteyn on Sept. 21. https://fultonclerk.org/DocumentCenter/ ... S-EPSHTEYN
bob

Post by bob »

Off Topic
I lurve how this thread has transformed from sore losers' baseless attempt to undo the 2020 election into the real investigation about sore losers' fraudulent attempt to undo the 2020 election. :boxing:
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:07 am
Off Topic
I lurve how this thread has transformed from sore losers' baseless attempt to undo the 2020 election into the real investigation about sore losers' fraudulent attempt to undo the 2020 election. :boxing:
My signature has never been more appropriate. :) I remind folks of the full text.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:58 pm Of all the states, it might be Georgia that puts people behind bars for fucking with the 2020 election.

Go figure. :whistle:
Even a blink marksman can eventually hit the target.... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer

Thanks, Ben, for the poetry link! :biggrin:

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”