#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: #Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:33 pm :lol:
https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/15 ... 1325005824
Mark Pitcavage @egavactip

This is why Donald Trump has been working with Mueller and John F. Kennedy Jr to expose this deep state conspiracy to create QAnon and soon there will be mass arrests of everybody involved in QAnon. #TheStormIsComing
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski
Michael Flynn says he believes QAnon was created by the government as a psyops disinformation campaign against the American people.
Embedded video
8:30 PM · Sep 10, 2022
By the government? Remember who was in power in 2017 when the first Q stuff turned up :?: :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

It's weirdly amusing how many Republicans now will literally pretend they never heard of the Qanon or even the letter Q for that matter and certainly have never seen or heard of any attached to a trump event in any way.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

:mad: -it goes on and on! Unbelievable!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

One of the articles on the mentioned shooting.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 058356001/
Daughter: Walled Lake man fell into conspiracy rabbit hole before shooting family

Walled Lake — A Walled Lake man whose daughter said had been struggling with mental issues after embracing conspiracy theories was fatally shot by police Sunday after he allegedly shot and killed his wife and injured another daughter.

According to the Oakland County Sheriff's Office, police received a “chilling” 911 call at 4:11 a.m. Sunday from a 25-year-old woman who said her father had shot her and killed her mother, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said. She was so distraught she could not give an address other than Glenwood Court, authorities said.

Walled Lake police and sheriff’s deputies were talking to a neighbor when they heard a gunshot from the house next door, in the 1200 block of Glenwood Court.

Officers were moving toward the house when Igor Lanis, 53, came out the front door with a shotgun and started shooting at officers, Bouchard said.

The officers returned fire, killing Lanis, Bouchard said. No officers were injured.
And another:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mi ... -rcna47274
101010 :towel:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Was just listening this morning to a podcast featuring Bandi Lee, whom as many know leads the way for psychiatrists saying "TFG is a sick dude and we ignore it at our peril".

She talked about cults as a disease. One that spreads. And kills people. Interesting stuff.
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh man, that's gonna work! :rockon:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

They're gonna be busy little beavers throwing classified shit in banker's boxes for the next 2 days.

Oh, wait.......
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:21 pm Image
Soooooooo....

1: It seems that the figurehead monarchy is no longer figurehead....I missed that bit in the news....

2: The Royal Navy is not what it used to be in the 1800's and the US Navy surely isn't what it was in the 1800's...

3: Who's ready for war with the British part 3!! So far We're 1-1-0 against them....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Is anyone here familiar with this book?

https://www.ucpress.edu/book/9780520276 ... conspiracy
About the Book
American society has changed dramatically since A Culture of Conspiracy was first published in 2001. In this revised and expanded edition, Michael Barkun delves deeper into America's conspiracy sub-culture, exploring the rise of 9/11 conspiracy theories, the "birther" controversy surrounding Barack Obama's American citizenship, and how the conspiracy landscape has changed with the rise of the Internet and other new media.

What do UFO believers, Christian millennialists, and right-wing conspiracy theorists have in common? According to Michael Barkun in this fascinating yet disturbing book, quite a lot. It is well known that some Americans are obsessed with conspiracies. The Kennedy assassination, the Oklahoma City bombing, and the 2001 terrorist attacks have all generated elaborate stories of hidden plots. What is far less known is the extent to which conspiracist worldviews have recently become linked in strange and unpredictable ways with other "fringe" notions such as a belief in UFOs, Nostradamus, and the Illuminati. Unraveling the extraordinary genealogies and permutations of these increasingly widespread ideas, Barkun shows how this web of urban legends has spread among subcultures on the Internet and through mass media, how a new style of conspiracy thinking has recently arisen, and how this phenomenon relates to larger changes in American culture. This book, written by a leading expert on the subject, is the most comprehensive and authoritative examination of contemporary American conspiracism to date.

Barkun discusses a range of material-involving inner-earth caves, government black helicopters, alien abductions, secret New World Order cabals, and much more-that few realize exists in our culture. Looking closely at the manifestations of these ideas in a wide range of literature and source material from religious and political literature, to New Age and UFO publications, to popular culture phenomena such as The X-Files, and to websites, radio programs, and more, Barkun finds that America is in the throes of an unrivaled period of millenarian activity. His book underscores the importance of understanding why this phenomenon is now spreading into more mainstream segments of American culture.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

No, but I've read "A Confederacy of Dunces" more than once.

Sorry. A rough day has made me silly.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Silly goose. :bighug:
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:39 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:21 pm Image
Soooooooo....

1: It seems that the figurehead monarchy is no longer figurehead....I missed that bit in the news....

2: The Royal Navy is not what it used to be in the 1800's and the US Navy surely isn't what it was in the 1800's...

3: Who's ready for war with the British part 3!! So far We're 1-1-0 against them....
I think it's gonna be even more one sided than you think. After all it's just England not the UK so apparently Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have all decided to stay out of it, AND it's versus America not the US so he's gonna go ahead and declare war on Canada and Mexico too.... Not the most auspicious start for the new King to reinstate the power of the monarchy with :smoking:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Gupwalla

Post by Gupwalla »

When in the course of human events one is totally ignorant of one’s country’s history, one should just stop commenting in public about current events.

Also, whatever document that is cannot possibly be signed, because there are no working pens in all of the UK.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Gupwalla wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:58 pm When in the course of human events one is totally ignorant of one’s country’s history, one should just stop commenting in public about current events.

Also, whatever document that is cannot possibly be signed, because there are no working pens in all of the UK.
Fact. I seed it on the gnus.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I think 48 hours are up so I guess trump is prez again.

No? Awkward.....!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer

Love your hat!
Tiredretiredlawyer

https://www.voanews.com/a/trump-seen-mo ... 55866.html
Trump Seen Moving Closer to QAnon Conspiracy

The Ohio event “was a QAnon fest,” according to Barbara Comstock, a former Republican member of Congress. On CNN, she noted the rally’s “strange QAnon music” and the obsequent gesture while discounting the significance of Trump’s apparent embrace of the controversial movement.

Noting that the event was lightly attended compared to the former president’s previous rallies, Comstock called the rally “the last gasp of a dying cult.”

!Trump is “realizing the populace is getting tired of him. Many Republicans see him as more dangerous, and he is escalating to violence,” said Steven Hassan, a licensed mental health counselor who predicted in his 2019 book The Cult of Trump: A Leading Cult Expert Explains How the President Uses Mind Control that Trump would resort to calls for violence if he was not re-elected in 2020.

“Conspiracy thinking is an American disease. It's in our bloodstream,” according to Richard Shenkman, author of the book Political Animals: How Our Stone-Age Brain Gets in the Way of Smart Politics.

“It's been there from the beginning. Even the Founding Fathers were susceptible to conspiracy thinking. They believed that they were the victims of a European conspiracy, particularly in England, to keep them down,” Shenkman said.
raison de arizona

Seeing a LOT of Q bullshit now that tfg has fully embraced it and is reTruthing the nonsense, so thought I would stop by to post this reminder.
► Show Spoiler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona

EEDFFF1C-A7D5-4E05-86DB-4C1F8A5534F9.jpeg
EEDFFF1C-A7D5-4E05-86DB-4C1F8A5534F9.jpeg (280.5 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Insane.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

I get the distinct impression that the person or persons who wrote that screed don't believe a word of it. A tongue-in-cheek jape of the first water.

YMMV. :mrgreen:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Yeah, the way they've covered just about every crazy theory out there comes off as more parody than sincere.

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”