#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Jim

Re: #Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Post by Jim »

You'd think, after being wrong so many times, Q-followers would finally get it through their thick skulls that they're being played for fools.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:41 pm
Volkonski wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:59 pm Tweet from yesterday-

The size of that crowd! I just can't...

The guy they think is JFK jr, I can't recall his name, I guess he deserves credit for staying away.
That guy has played it pretty well for a minor grift. He has never actually said hes JFK JR, and by just turning up to events he probably gets all the tail a man can ask for and a bit of money, just for standing there and grinning. And when its over he can hand on heart say he never encouraged a damn thing and vanish into the sunset.

He was really smart to not go near this. If he did he would be expected to actually do something.
Hic sunt dracones
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

noblepa wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:20 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:20 am So we'll get 13 repeated days, perhaps good (depending on your life), but die 13 days earlier, not so good.
I seem to remember that the calendar jumped 13 days when most European countries switched to the Gregorian calendar in the 18th century. Now, almost three centuries on, the Gregorian and Julian calendars would be even more out of sync, wouldn't they? In three centuries, there would have been about 75 leap days, so, wouldn't the calendars be 88 days out of sync?

If my calculations are correct, that makes tomorrow the Fourth of July!
As I remember the Julian calendar had leap years every four years but didn't have the slick little "the last year every century is not a leap year unless the year is divisible by 400 in which case it is a leap year" rule.

If the space aliens do come and fix global warming, can they move us a bit further out from the sun so we can get rid of the whole rube goldberg leap year thing?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:16 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:20 am So we'll get 13 repeated days, perhaps good (depending on your life), but die 13 days earlier, not so good.
I seem to remember that the calendar jumped 13 days when most European countries switched to the Gregorian calendar in the 18th century.
Not quite as simple as that. Catholic countries switched pretty quickly. Protestant and Orthodox countries adopted it over the next 3 centuries, mainly due to reluctance against using a "Catholic Invention."

This is a table of countries who adopted it and when, from Wikipedia.

1582 Spain, Portugal, France, Poland, Italy, Catholic Low Countries, Luxembourg, and colonies thereof
1584 Kingdom of Bohemia, some Catholic Swiss cantons[Note 6]
1610 Prussia
1648 Alsace
1682 Strasbourg
1700 'Germany',[Note 7] Protestant Low Countries, Norway, Denmark, some Protestant Swiss cantons[Note 6]
1752 Great Britain, Ireland, and the "First" British Empire (1707–1783)
1753 Sweden and Finland
1873 Japan
1875 Egypt
1896 Korea
1912 China, Albania
1915 Latvia, Lithuania
1916 Bulgaria
1917 Ottoman Empire
1918 Russia, Estonia
1919 Romania, Yugoslavia[Note 8]
1923 Greece
1926 Turkey (common era years; Gregorian dates in use since 1917 Ottoman adoption)
2016 Saudi Arabia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian ... r#Adoption
I realize that it was not all adopted everywhere at the same time, meaning that some countries had a bigger change than others. My point was that, were the US to revert to the Julian calendar, our date would change by quite a bit.

I have read that the American colonies adopted the Gregorian calendar during George Washington's birthday. Being a rational, intelligent and educated person, when the change was made, he made the appropriate adjustment to his birthday. Thus, if you look at the family bible, the date recorded for little Georgie's birth is not the same date that we celebrate today.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Doc Burke nailed it, this is so obvious!

DocBurkeMD (PGY23) @burke_doc 55m
Replying to @stevanzetti
Maybe it's like The Great Pumpkin and Linus… JFK JR can only make an appearance in the presence of true believers...thanks, Steve, it must be YOUR fault he didn't show

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

:lol:

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

These folks are SURE it'll be after 1:30am tonight! Check the video in the Shelter tweet. Foggy said he's gonna stay up late to make sure nobody at Fogbow misses it :dance:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

noblepa wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:34 pm I realize that it was not all adopted everywhere at the same time, meaning that some countries had a bigger change than others. My point was that, were the US to revert to the Julian calendar, our date would change by quite a bit.

I have read that the American colonies adopted the Gregorian calendar during George Washington's birthday. Being a rational, intelligent and educated person, when the change was made, he made the appropriate adjustment to his birthday. Thus, if you look at the family bible, the date recorded for little Georgie's birth is not the same date that we celebrate today.
Ya fair enough. I'm just more than a little pedantic. :mrgreen:

The important question, of course, is why do the Qtips think going back to the Julian Calendar would be a good thing in the first place. I know this is the obvious answer, but is it simply that they have been told its a tool of the Vatican, and so the first thing to achieve freedum is to get rid of this tool of Papist Vampire-pedo influence from the most holy colonies?
Hic sunt dracones
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

QAnon supporters meet in Dallas for return of JFK Jr., Trump reinstatement

https://www.texomashomepage.com/news/qa ... socialflow
As state and local elections continue into the evening on Nov. 2 across Texas, QAnon conspiracy theorists gathered in downtown Dallas to await the return of John F. Kennedy, Jr., who died in 1999.

The gathering began at Dealey Plaza Monday night, The Dallas Morning News reports. The return of JFK Jr. in the city and spot where his father died in 1963 is meant to begin the reinstatement of former Pres. Donald Trump, according to several QAnon-affiliated social media accounts.

Rolling Stone explains a popular QAnon influencer on Telegram repeated to their over 250,000 followers debunked claims of widespread fraud resulting in the election of Pres. Joe Biden. The influencer theorizes that not only will JKF Jr., who died in a plane crash at the age of 38, return but that one QAnon theory will be proven true: that every U.S. president and law since 1871 is illegitimate.

The “1871” theory relates to the passage of the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871, which theorists believe turned transitioned the U.S. into a corporation. “The theory is based on a false interpretation of the Organic Act,” writes BBC’s Shayan Sardarizadeh. “[The act] merely turned the District of Columbia into a municipal corporation, better known as a local governing body, and has no relation to a president or the US as a whole.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

There was a full moon over Memphis
National Guard outside thousands wait for Elvis
Waitin' ever since he died for a miracle gonna happen
His eminence to restore
The sound of thunder crackin'
Signals the beginning of the war to end all wars
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

'Course, back in the Middle Ages when they had Popes and anti-Popes, they also had calendars and anti-calendars. The anti-calendar people thought that since there's no date stated in the Bible under the Julian OR the Gregorian calendar for the birth, bar mitzvah, wedding date, or death of Jesus, there's no reason for celebrating anything anywhere on any particular date. We're just happy all the time. :mrgreen:

Hay, I don't see the United States of America on that Irish dood's list of countries that adopted the newfangled calendar. It sure don't look American to me. No wonder they want to go back. :thumbsup:

Did Obama ever release his true bar mitzvah certificate? :confuzzled:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Jim

Post by Jim »

Foggy wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:43 pm Did Obama ever release his true bar mitzvah certificate? :confuzzled:
Muslims have bar mitzvahs? :lol:
Luke

Post by Luke »

It's all fishy. If the #Anons are so AMERICAN, why do they use ROMAN NUMERALS?
tek

Post by tek »

What I'm really concerned about is how this calendar change is going to affect Mike Lindell's SCOTUS schedule
:think:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:51 pm
noblepa wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:34 pm I realize that it was not all adopted everywhere at the same time, meaning that some countries had a bigger change than others. My point was that, were the US to revert to the Julian calendar, our date would change by quite a bit.

Ya fair enough. I'm just more than a little pedantic. :mrgreen:

The important question, of course, is why do the Qtips think going back to the Julian Calendar would be a good thing in the first place. I know this is the obvious answer, but is it simply that they have been told its a tool of the Vatican, and so the first thing to achieve freedum is to get rid of this tool of Papist Vampire-pedo influence from the most holy colonies?
Maybe they want Christmas to come in the middle of the summer, which will happen, if we were to return to the Julian calendar.

Its interesting that you mention the vatican. It is my understanding that many Protestant countries resisted the change, for just that reason. They wanted no part of anything proposed by a Pope. After a while, the disadvantages of the Julian calendar just got to be too burdensome and they finally gave in and made the switch.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:43 pm 'Course, back in the Middle Ages when they had Popes and anti-Popes, they also had calendars and anti-calendars. The anti-calendar people thought that since there's no date stated in the Bible under the Julian OR the Gregorian calendar for the birth, bar mitzvah, wedding date, or death of Jesus, there's no reason for celebrating anything anywhere on any particular date. We're just happy all the time. :mrgreen:

Hay, I don't see the United States of America on that Irish dood's list of countries that adopted the newfangled calendar. It sure don't look American to me. No wonder they want to go back. :thumbsup:

Did Obama ever release his true bar mitzvah certificate? :confuzzled:
The US didn't exist when the British Empire adopted the new calendar. What we now know as the US was simply a collection of British colonies.

But, of course!!! The Gregorian calendar isn't mentioned in the Constitution, so, under the tenth amendment, which they hold only second in sanctity, after the second, the government has no authority to mandate its use.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

If all presidents since 1871 are illegitimate, then JFK was illegitimate. Hell, trump was illegitimate, Maybe they should have prayed for Lincoln to return from the dead. They'd have been just as successful.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Quidiots are mocking the media as fake news...as they wait for the JFK jr and family to appear.”

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Luke

Post by Luke »

Hey! That was Lt. Root Beer and me staying out in the rain in Dallas, we weren't leaving until all the Kennedys appeared (and Debbie Reynolds). And until the distinguished Lt. did potty. :dog:

Potty.JPG
Potty.JPG (57.12 KiB) Viewed 799 times
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

I seem to remember that the calendar jumped 13 days when most European countries switched to the Gregorian calendar in the 18th century. Now, almost three centuries on, the Gregorian and Julian calendars would be even more out of sync, wouldn't they? In three centuries, there would have been about 75 leap days, so, wouldn't the calendars be 88 days out of sync?

Don't forget that 2000 was not a leap year.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

keith wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:17 pm

I think we would have drifted by 2 days, not 75.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

keith wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:17 pm

Actually, 2000 was a leap year.

Any year that is exactly divisible by 4 is a leap year . . .

Except if it is exactly divisible by 100 . . .

Except if it is exactly divisible by 400.

So, the year 1900 was NOT a leap year, since it is divisible by 100.

But 2000 WAS a leap year, since it is divisible by 400.

A year is 365.2425 days. That is approximately 365.25 days, so every four years, those .25 days add up to a full day, and we add a leap day. But every 100 years the .0075 day difference adds up to a day, so every 100 years, we skip the leap day. But even that number is not an exact value and every 400 years, the tiny discrepancy adds up to a day and we include the leap day.

And, lets not get started on leap seconds.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:20 am So we'll get 13 repeated days, perhaps good (depending on your life), but die 13 days earlier, not so good. Maybe. No, that seems unfair, we need to treat it more like daylight saving time. So let's follow the older Julian calendar from November through April and the newer Gregorian calendar from May through October. That's a good compromise, isn't it?
As long as we do Julian in the "standard" time and Gregorian in the "daylight savings" time. The other way around and I would end up with 2 holy weeks, and Easter/Paschas within a month. I think might be the end of me.

Slim probably thinks it would be my own damn fault for being into that whole God thing anyway. Hard to argue with that. ;)
101010 :towel:

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”