Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: #Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Post by Luke »

Here we go!

Shayan Sardarizadeh @Shayan86 5h
The Lin Wood vs Michael Flynn war of words has temporarily brought Joe M - one of the biggest of all QAnon influencers - out of hibernation, who's come squarely on the side of Gen Flynn.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey hey! Our buddy Will Sommer was on Rachel Maddow tonight talking about the QAnon Civil War! :dance:

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 30m
The Daily Beast's @WillSommer on MSNBC tonight: "There is this big civil war going on right now in QAnon."

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

I guess the real public mass execution of traitors was the friends they made along the way.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

True dat. :smoking:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Queue Animal House food fight scene. 3 .. 2 .. 1 ..
Luke

Post by Luke »

:(
A QAnon follower wrote an open letter to Trump complaining that the movement's predictions kept turning out to be false
Thomas Colson Tue, November 30, 2021, 7:52 AM·2 min read
Donny Warren wrote to Trump expressing his frustration about QAnon's inaccurate predictions. QAnon followers had believed that a group of "deep state" elites would be arrested in October. Warren complained that the group's conspiracy theories kept turning out not to be true.

A QAnon supporter wrote an open letter to Donald Trump expressing frustration that the movement's conspiracy theories kept failing to happen. Donny Warren's letter, which Insider reviewed, appeared on the Telegram channel of the prominent QAnon adherent Ron Watkins on Sunday. It was first reported by Newsweek. Followers of the far-right group believe, baselessly, that a "deep state" cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles are embedded in institutions including the Democratic Party and are responsible for nefarious acts. They also believe that Trump was elected as part of a plot to secretly fight that cabal.

In his letter, Warren complained that "Red October" — one of the multiple dates on which leading QAnon proponents promised the alleged cabal members would be rounded up and arrested — had not come to pass. "At the beginning of October, we were told of a Red October, with rumors of mass arrests across the world," Warren wrote. "We were given hints by 'Q' experts that November was to be THE month," he wrote. "I told a few of my awake friends that either this would be the best Thanksgiving ever, or the worst. Guess which one it was?"

"Awake" is often used to describe other adherents of the QAnon movement and alludes to "The Great Awakening," an event in January when Trump was supposed to declare martial law and imprison his political enemies, which also did not happen. "For months, I have anticipated each day with excitement knowing that I was watching my president and his crew of Patriots take back our country and our freedom. I am losing that excitement now," Warren said. "This is starting to get very old." Warren also described the toll that his belief in the conspiracy theory was taking on his family. "They think I am a nut for believing in all this," he said.

The letter was addressed to Trump, his former national security advisor Michael Flynn, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Xi Jinping, and John F. Kennedy Jr., "if he is alive." Hundreds of QAnon supporters gathered in Dallas earlier in November in the belief that Kennedy Jr., who died in 1999, would reappear and announce that he wasn't dead.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/qanon-follow ... 38337.html

Here's the letter:
WhipLash347, [11/28/2021 12:42 PM]
[Forwarded from Donny Warren]
Open Letter to: President Trump,
General Flynn,
John Kennedy Jr. if he is alive,
Mr. Putin,
Mr. Xi,
Or whoever is pulling the
strings:

This has been an extremely long year for all of us. Countless tens of thousands have died during this “war”.
Families have been divided, and it’s getting worse. Our liberties have been attacked. Wearing a mask, or being turned away for not taking a shot, has been HUMILIATING.

Your truth speakers to us - Brad Barton, Phil Godlewski, Simon, Charlie, Mel, Scott, Nino, Juan, Nancy Drew, etc., have done a tremendous job of communicating the truth to us. Hundreds of thousands, if not in the millions, eyes and minds have been awakened through these journalists. Personally, even though the last decade or so I have studied conspiracy “theories”, my eyes weren’t truly opened to the extent of the cabal until the January events, and being introduced to a video of Simon, Charlie, and the late Robert David Steele.
And this has undoubtedly happened across the country, with record numbers now following these people. Phil reported well over 200,000 tuning in to a recent live show.

We are awake.
We are awake.
We are awake.

At the beginning of October, we were told of a Red October, with rumors or mass arrests across the world. We were given hints by “Q” experts that November was to be THE month. Post 101 was to be “followed”.
11/6 - didn’t happen in front of our eyes.
11/11- didn’t happen in front of our eyes.
Same with 11/21, and this Thanksgiving weekend. We have seen nothing happen. I told a few of my “awake” friends that either this would be the best Thanksgiving ever, or the worst. Guess which one it was?

Maybe there have been mass arrests. Maybe Trump really has been in the White House.
Maybe Pelosi has spilled all the beans.
Maybe Pence is no more.
Maybe this and maybe that…
We need to know.
We deserve to know.
We have suffered long enough.

It’s time.
It’s time.
It’s time.

What is the hold up?
And why are high ranking Patriots fighting amongst themselves? Either:
1)It is a psy-op, or
2) it is really happening, maybe because they are getting sick of this too.
Either way, you are beginning to lose us.
For months, I have anticipated each day
with excitement knowing that I was watching my president and his crew of Patriots take back our country and our freedom. I am losing that excitement now. This is starting to get very old.
I will not be checking Lin’s page, or Flynn, or any others for a good while. I’m already tired of it.

On a personal level, my wife is struggling physically. She has an autoimmune disease that is greatly and increasingly causing her more pain and suffering as the weeks drag on. She could use a MED BED. And so could two of our children who have take the vaccine. They think I am a nut for believing in all this. And how many millions more across the country need a MED BED? My family is struggling, and so is our country.

It’s time for the EBS.
It’s time for the EBS.
It’s time for the EBS.

Whatever the hold up is, take care of it. If it’s high ranking officials that we thought were Patriots, then arrest them and bring charges. If it’s Three Gorges Dam, then blow it to pieces.
Whatever it is, TAKE CHARGE OF IT. You have the strength and the resources to do it. So do it!

We’ve suffered since 1913 when the FED was put in place. Enough.

We’ve suffered since 1963 when our President’s head was blown off. Enough.

We’ve suffered since the 80’s when they tried to kill Reagan multiple times. Enough.

Now we’ve suffered watching a buffoon “leading” our country down the toilet. Enough.

It’s time. It’s for us Patriots to stand up and demand it too.

All of us.

We demand the EBS this week.
It’s time!
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Poor poor babies. :P

What is a MED BED? And why does he mention it in a letter to rump?
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

What's EBS?
tek

Post by tek »

MED BED seems to be an assistive bed..

Though there seems to be some woo version of "med bed" as well.. with holographic technology that is being suppressed etc etc
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Sequoia32 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:29 pmWhat's EBS?
The Emergency Broadcast System, which TFA will be using in order to get around the media, which will desperately be trying to survive by not letting TFA address and control his millions of minions. So it has been written; so it will come to pass. :bored:
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Foggy wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:38 pm
Sequoia32 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:29 pmWhat's EBS?
The Emergency Broadcast System, which TFA will be using in order to get around the media, which will desperately be trying to survive by not letting TFA address and control his millions of minions. So it has been written; so it will come to pass. :bored:
Queen Deluded of Canada is a huge proponent of EBS. "it's gud fo wut ales ya.'
Luke

Post by Luke »

Qbawl is right, those are Queen Romana's buzzwords. She talks about Med Beds with instant healing, and of course EBS to take over the world. Donny Warren must be a crossover. But gotta say a bit saddened and ashamed that every Fogbower doesn't know about Med Beds! :(
💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen of The Kingdom Canada, [9/19/2021 6:44 PM]
Q & A, amputated limbs

Q: Dear Queen Romana, will the med beds help regrow amputated limbs?
A: Yes.

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen of The Kingdom Canada, [9/13/2021 2:29 PM]
Q & A, medbeds addiction.

Q: Queen Romana could you tell me if the Med Beds will take away peoples addictions ( example ) smoking cigarettes , drinking too much alcohol ?
A: Yes.

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana @romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen of The Kingdom Canada, [9/12/2021 7:15 PM]
Q & A, medbeds for the world.

Q: Dear Queen Romana 💟

Do all the countries have Med beds ordered, assembled and ready to go after EAS ?

I understand Canada is getting them first due to you organising them 🥰

Do all countries get them soon after ?

If so, will it be this year 2021?

I am hoping that the white hats in each country (that we can't see in control yet) have gone ahead and ordered these for We The People.

I am in Australia but I want to know for everyone / all of us as one big global family xx

A: The whole world will have MedBeds. Gone are the days when only the privileged few had access to the best health care system and technologies.
Don't you people know anything? We're going to need some remedial classes. :lol:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Ms Dildo makes my brain hurt, so I’m not as up on all her crap as I might be. :bag:

Thanks to you, Orly, I can get the gist without the massive head ache. :lovestruck:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

What is this “I don’t play politics” line?
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

She couldn't get a single vote in any election anywhere, that's what. So getting on a ballot is not her plan. Luckily, the US military installed her as Queen of Canada, so she didn't have to play politics for that either.

:stars:
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Sounds like the royal dildo caught a glimpse of Elysium playing on some store TV display and must have thought it was secret leaked footage :roll: the idea that they can regrow amputated limbs is a nice touch as if any company that could produce such a thing wouldn't already be renting them out at extortion level prices similar to the plot of Repoman
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

:lol:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

tek wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:31 pm MED BED seems to be an assistive bed..

Though there seems to be some woo version of "med bed" as well.. with holographic technology that is being suppressed etc etc
It is the latter that the Q nuts constantly fantasize about. The Q fantasy med bed is something out of Star Trek but better. You lie down in it and are instantly cured of absolutely anything that ails you. Amputated limbs, cancer, Alzheimer's, anything you can imagine. It's like the fountain of youth, in sci-fi form.

It's the latest turn on conspiracy theories about amazing technology that is being kept from the people by shadowy interests, like the old thing from the 1950s or 1960s about how Detroit had a car that would run on water and get 500 miles per gallon, but the oil companies asked them to keep it off the market. Never mind the obvious point that every dollar that goes to an oil company is money that people can't spend on more expensive cars -- a zero-fuel-cost auto would provide a way for car manufacturers to charge more per vehicle, and consumers would happily pay it, so that's ludicrous.

Similarly, the Q morons are dumb enough to believe that anyone who invented such a thing as a med bed would keep it off the market instead of instantly becoming the richest person (or company) in human history. If I had invented a med bed, I'd make it widely available and charge a premium relative to what the health care system currently charges for less effective treatments. Global healthcare spending of $8 trillion (WHO estimate) is about 10% of global GDP. I'd be able to charge 20% of global GDP for immortality instead of uncertain outcomes that you get with the current system. Because med bed construction is a fixed cost regardless of usage, 90% plus of the trillions of dollars I'd collect would be pure profit. My net worth would make Bezos + Buffett + Gates + Musk's net worth a rounding error.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Med beds - usually with other names - are quite common in science fiction novels, of which I have read ... many. :biggrin:

'Course, the way they work is they put nanites in your body, and they zip around fixing things until you're 100%. Little tiny nanites, creeping around in your bloodstream, and of course Bill Gates and George Soros own the nanite factories, so in addition to healin' what ales ya, them nanites are building nano-transmitters and nano-5G emitters and nano-vaccines and godonlyknowswhat other shit, anything Gates and Soros decide you need.

And once you have nanites, you can never get rid of them. It's a living nightmare, really. Not in the science fiction novels, of course. In the novels, everybody loves having nanites. But in the heads of the deranged right-wing idiots roaming the streets of this great nation, that wouldn't be a big seller. I don't think they'd really want Med Beds if'n they find out about the nanites. :nope: :fingerwag:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Baidn wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:19 am Sounds like the royal dildo caught a glimpse of Elysium playing on some store TV display and must have thought it was secret leaked footage :roll: the idea that they can regrow amputated limbs is a nice touch as if any company that could produce such a thing wouldn't already be renting them out at extortion level prices similar to the plot of Repoman
I'm guessing the lizard people can regrow their tails, but other limbs? That's just crazy, bed or no bed.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

No, no, nanites can regrow your limbs perfectly, repair brain damage, even restore missing parts of your brain, in case you got shot in the head with a sonic blaster or sumpin'. Regrowing limbs? No problem. :biggrin:

Nanites are the bomb, if you're willing to put them in your personal body.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:34 pm No, no, nanites can regrow your limbs perfectly, repair brain damage, even restore missing parts of your brain, in case you got shot in the head with a sonic blaster or sumpin'. Regrowing limbs? No problem. :biggrin:

Nanites are the bomb, if you're willing to put them in your personal body.
What if one is willing to put them in the body of their strawman? Asking for, you know, a friend.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

No. no. no. Star Trek transporters are the way to go. They dissolve you, store you as data briefly, and then resolve you. That means they can keep a back up. And if you get sick or injured, they just copy over with a stored image.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

The trouble with all these nanites is that they'll eventually work their way into every aspect of society. I mean, imagine going to a Broadway show in a few years...
► Show Spoiler
Image Image Image Image
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:thumbsup:

“ Nanites
My little Nanites,
I'd inject a million ‘ites
For one of your smiles,
My Nanites! Oh oh oh...
Nanites...
My little Nanites.
The sun shines east-- the sun shines west--
I know where-- the sun shines best!
It's on my Nanites I'm talkin' about, nobody else's!
My little Nanites,
My heartstrings are tangled around surgery.”

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”