#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Interest rates are only high compared to the last few years. Since the Rothschilds and JP Morgan took over the good and true money system, interest rates have usually been about where they are now.

(actually not exactly true, the average is about what it is now, but there have been some pretty high peaks that skew that some, for instance, if you only go back to 1970, the average mortgage rate is 8%, which these idgits when scream like they were getting choked if they ever saw.)
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

My favorite convicted J6er, Q-nut, & Trump cosplay loon is ramping up her crazy. (Also made some additions to her outfit)

Image Image Image Image
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

She sounds like Roseann Barr.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

A prime example of my theory that any conspiracy theory either has to die out, come true or get more and more crazy until it ends with Aliens and some form of Enlightened Beings.

And we are very close to the point in this story where the Mothership is going to swoop in and unleash the Greys (the good Greys, they swing both ways) to save Trump and appoint him Maximum Leader of the Whole World for Life, and they will also make him immortal so that means forever.

Any day now....

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

OMG, nobody suggest Orlylicious find a YouTube of people smoking cigarettes for 20 hours!

:nooo:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

The jig is up, folks! Get your Go Bags ready!
F4JOY7kbMAEvGqr.jpeg
F4JOY7kbMAEvGqr.jpeg (231.4 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Image Image Image Image
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

OMFSM - the voices of AMI GO HOME will be heard before the US gets to take over my hamlet :cantlook: :doh: :lol: :twisted:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Estiveo wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:31 am The jig is up, folks! Get your Go Bags ready!
F4JOY7kbMAEvGqr.jpeg
Oh yeah. Totally lost track of time and forgot about this one. Thanks! Imma gonna go git ready.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

*GLOBAL*, mind you, not just USian. :)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Everybody got their stashes of Iraqi dinars, Zimbabwean dollars, Vietnamese dong, Triganic pu, and any leftover pre-Euro pund, escudos, pesetas?

We're all going to be rich rich rich rich!!! when the POTUS everybody in the world to obey his will from Air Force 1 and resets global currencies!!

Get your tin foil hats on, it's go time!!!
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Sam ... Sam .... SAM!

Chillax little bro. It's only Wednesday. Ain't happenin until the weekend dude. We got time.

Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

The thing that concerns me is that he doesn't say which president is going to be giving the orders. Shirley not Biden, but who? Trump? JFK Jr.? JFK Sr.? Elvis, perchance? A player to be named later?

I'm seriously going to lose sleep over the uncertainty! :crying:
Image Image Image Image
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Wait, it feels like this already happened 6 years ago, or maybe 5 , or 4, or all those years.
101010 :towel:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Estiveo wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:31 am The jig is up, folks! Get your Go Bags ready!
F4JOY7kbMAEvGqr.jpeg
Really that is not how you announce a huge change. Instead you should have the announcement in an unlit cellar, at the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard'.

Even better, to get rid of the pesky folks who complain about the plan, you can just lodge them in the local planning department on Alpha Centauri. Then when they do, you only need to say:
“There’s no point in acting surprised about it. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning department in Alpha Centauri for 50 of your Earth years, so you’ve had plenty of time to lodge any formal complaint and it’s far too late to start making a fuss about it now. … What do you mean you’ve never been to Alpha Centauri? Oh, for heaven’s sake, mankind, it’s only four light years away, you know. I’m sorry, but if you can’t be bothered to take an interest in local affairs, that’s your own lookout."
:towel:

QIdiots are amateurs.
101010 :towel:
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

(Snip)
How many times have they made this claim?

And we all thought the birtherstani had "any day nowism" pretty bad.
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

shannon wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:06 pm
(Snip)

Epochal events are always imminent, and danger is always lurking around the corner in these people's world. Recall that Krazy Kapt. Karl (and many others) have predicted 1,135 of the last zero global currency collapses and hyperinflation episodes in the US in the last few years.

In response to a comment on Twitter last week, I tried to locate the original text of the proposed NESARA. The original text only seems to be available in paper form. However, descriptions of it from legit (non-cultic) sources suggest that it's a mishmash of discredited crank economic theories, very little of which seems to be original (return to gold/silver standard, maintain inflation at zero percent no matter what), etc. It's the sort of stuff that someone who hasn't even taken Econ 101 in college would believe in. Not sure why people think it's revolutionary enough to layer all those crazy beliefs on top of, but there you are.

I can't imagine getting so worked up about the possibility that this nonsense springs to life in the next few days that I am quivering with fear/excitement. It seems like the original poster was taking what other people said and layering even more improbable extremes on top of it (10 days of 24 hour-a-day military tribunals, not just that they'll imprison Democrats in Guantanamo). Basically, like six year olds one-upping each other with far-fetched stories on the playground. Most kids who do this have some idea that they're making it up even if they pretend to believe it. Apparently, these guys haven't moved past that stage.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The Wiki article is kind of interesting. Dove of Oneness seems to have been the original internet crank and internet cult leader.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA
johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:31 pm In response to a comment on Twitter last week, I tried to locate the original text of the proposed NESARA. The original text only seems to be available in paper form. However, descriptions of it from legit (non-cultic) sources suggest that it's a mishmash of discredited crank economic theories, very little of which seems to be original (return to gold/silver standard, maintain inflation at zero percent no matter what), etc. It's the sort of stuff that someone who hasn't even taken Econ 101 in college would believe in. Not sure why people think it's revolutionary enough to layer all those crazy beliefs on top of, but there you are.
As far as I know this is the text of the original proposal by Dr. Harvey Barnard, before Dove of Oneness got her fevered brain on it.

https://govinfo.library.unt.edu/taxrefo ... NESARA.doc

You're Whalecome. :mrgreen:
Hic sunt dracones
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Suranis wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:55 pm The Wiki article is kind of interesting. Dove of Oneness seems to have been the original internet crank and internet cult leader.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA
johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:31 pm In response to a comment on Twitter last week, I tried to locate the original text of the proposed NESARA. The original text only seems to be available in paper form.
As far as I know this is the text of the original proposal by Dr. Harvey Barnard, before Dove of Oneness got her fevered brain on it.

https://govinfo.library.unt.edu/taxrefo ... NESARA.doc

You're Whalecome. :mrgreen:
Thanks for passing along the link. I did see this doc, which appears to be a summary of the actual bill, put out by one of Barnard's original (pre-Dove of Oneness) followers.

There are links in there to the detailed proposed legislation (which I'd love to see), but the original site appears to have been taken over by Australian NESARA cultists and links to the text are broken. Alternatively, I was looking for either the original book from ~1996 or the updated book from ~2005, which ought to either go into more detail or to have a much more shill polemic tone. I didn't find either of those online.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

northland10 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:47 pm
F4JOY7kbMAEvGqr.jpeg
Really that is not how you announce a huge change. Instead you should have the announcement in an unlit cellar, at the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard'.
Now I feel better having used this quote the other day at work. I would later find out that my grandboss -- who was not in the room at the time -- is an Adams fan, and I felt like I wasted the reference on philistines who didn't get it. But this makes me feel better. Thank you.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:31 pm
shannon wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:06 pm
(Snip)

Epochal events are always imminent, and danger is always lurking around the corner in these people's world. Recall that Krazy Kapt. Karl (and many others) have predicted 1,135 of the last zero global currency collapses and hyperinflation episodes in the US in the last few years.

In response to a comment on Twitter last week, I tried to locate the original text of the proposed NESARA. The original text only seems to be available in paper form. However, descriptions of it from legit (non-cultic) sources suggest that it's a mishmash of discredited crank economic theories, very little of which seems to be original (return to gold/silver standard, maintain inflation at zero percent no matter what), etc. It's the sort of stuff that someone who hasn't even taken Econ 101 in college would believe in. Not sure why people think it's revolutionary enough to layer all those crazy beliefs on top of, but there you are.

I can't imagine getting so worked up about the possibility that this nonsense springs to life in the next few days that I am quivering with fear/excitement. It seems like the original poster was taking what other people said and layering even more improbable extremes on top of it (10 days of 24 hour-a-day military tribunals, not just that they'll imprison Democrats in Guantanamo). Basically, like six year olds one-upping each other with far-fetched stories on the playground. Most kids who do this have some idea that they're making it up even if they pretend to believe it. Apparently, these guys haven't moved past that stage.
I have seen the origins of the NESARA story, but it's not one simple post. There was an actul proposed bill involved though it never even got a vote in a committee. Then it got tangled up in a PONZI scheme whose losers held on to hope just a little past rational behavior, Shania< The Dove of Oneness and then shit got sideways.

This was all in the 1990s.

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

And if I recall correctly, part of the mythology around NESARA is that the text released to the public was some evil jew altered version of the real bill, which the good christians and galatics and dragon families etc were secretly still putting into place. Thus it could be anything the grifter needed it to be since all canonical sources were corrupted.
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

Any....Day....Now.....

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

Found this Q*Tip in the wild.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, and I hear there are seven people stranded on a South Pacific Island after a storm during their 3-hour tour.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”