#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: #Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Post by Phoenix520 »

He was very religious, long before Q ate him whole. I think that was a huge factor.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:32 am He was very religious, long before Q ate him whole. I think that was a huge factor.
Which teaches him to forsake his critical thinking skills...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Eggsackley, Frater. I award you a kazillion points. :biggrin:

I offended a member of our community, unintentionally, so I try not to get too loud about my feelings. I was raised Catholic, I’m not an atheist, but I am offended by people who use theirs as a cudgel or to justify their behavior.

There’s one member I admire who walks the walk better than anyone I’ve encountered in a long time and I truly don’t want to offend him. He might make me wear organmaster shoes in penance. :? (Although, frankly, they all look like Capezios and I wouldn’t mind.)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

My ears are burning. :towel: (we don't have a "aw shucks, red face" emoji.. just the oops one).

While I would disagree with a blanket statement (not saying Frater's was) that religion teaches us to turn off our critical thinking skills, there are too many that do exactly that and as Ms. 520 says, "use theirs as a cudgel or to justify their behavior." They offend me greatly. In my neck of the church world, we love our three-legged stool, scripture, tradition, and reason. Not one can be more than the other or the stool falls. As a preacher once said, we don't take the Bible literally, but we do take it seriously. Critical thinking was incredibly necessary for my seminary classes.

Why does scripture bring up magic as being a bad thing many times? It is because people have this odd tendency to want to have an instant, wave-the-wand, resolution to everything. Memorize some lines that say what you want, and presto.. you're righteous. Not.

Wearing organ shoes would be a good penance. They are most definitely not comfortable walking around. Nor are they the right shoes to wear when some very well-meaning, but slightly misguided sexton kindly waxes the platform that the organ console sits on. I got to stretch muscles I did not realize I had.
101010 :towel:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

northland10 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:06 pm :snippity:

Wearing organ shoes would be a good penance. They are most definitely not comfortable walking around. Nor are they the right shoes to wear when some very well-meaning, but slightly misguided sexton kindly waxes the platform that the organ console sits on. I got to stretch muscles I did not realize I had.
:rotflmao:

(Also, what Kate520 said. :bighug: )
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

To supplement Northland’s assertion, I have long thought that many people who started with an inner desire to turn off their critical thinking have used religion to justify it… it wasn’t so much their religion that insisted on it.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

There are a bunch of pastors/preachers who insist upon it so there is the doctrine of don't think in parts of various religions (and usually the loud parts), but, those who follow the pastor's teaching likely are already willing to toss out critical thinking. Being righteous by living by a few slogans and memorized Bible phrases is much easier than actually doing real exegesis.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I became an Atheist in about the 8th grade, largely from reading about the Reformation. It demonstrated, to me at least, that religion was more about control and power than about any Deity. Which is not the full "God does not exist" journey I eventually concluded, but it was the start, that crack in the faith that made me start asking questions that a few centuries earlier would have had me roasted on a spit.

As it was, a lot of people just began to think I was somewhere between a little odd to a filthy pagan Satanist (which is tiring, for 40 years I've been patiently explaining that I don't believe in Satan either).

"Classic Comics Presents:

The Reformation

(Priest holding up a big book) "This, flock, is the true, perfect and infallible Word of God. You may notice (those of you who read at all) that it is in Latin. Translating it to English (German, French, Klingon etc...) spoils it and it is no longer The Pure Perfect Word, and so, it must remain, forever, only in Latin!
Off Topic
Side note for context, the "Perfect Word" was originally spoken by Jesus and his friends in Aramaic, or possibly in parts, Hebrew. It was passed down for a century as oral history before someone found a pen and wrote it out, but that was in Greek, or we're pretty sure it was, could have been Punic, Coptic, or Syriac and 1st and 2nd Century versions of both the Canon and non-Canon New Testament exist in all these languages. In the fourth century some of these texts were finally translated into Latin, so Jesus and Saint Peter didn't speak the perfect language, and Paul is probably the only "OG" Christian who did, but God works in mysterious ways and did get around to making his word perfect, a few centuries after the fact but cut him a break, he's busy.
Back to our story!
(Priest, big scorn on his face, still holding up big book) So, since none of YOU speak, read or write Latin, and God's Perfect word is only in Latin, Jesus says I'm in charge! Those of you who disagree and think you might be able to decide yourself what God meant, if you could read it yourself, please queue up to the left, and bring a pile of sticks for your bonfire.

One hundred years of bloody slaughter war and general unpleasantness later, they agree to disagree mostly, (offer not valid in Ireland until 1999).
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Except there has been English translations of parts of the Bible since the 7th century, and there was a Catholic full translation of the Bible 29 years before the mighty King James version.

The idea of Latin was that everyone around the world would be able to understand the bible through the same language and listen to the same Liturgy. Plus Latin gave people an international language to communicate around the world without translation issues. Similar to how Biologists use Latin to name species now.

Latin actually had its good points. I'll end the threadjack there,
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:40 pm :snippity:
Off Topic
Side note for context, the "Perfect Word" was originally spoken by Jesus and his friends in Aramaic, or possibly in parts, Hebrew. It was passed down for a century as oral history before someone found a pen and wrote it out, but that was in Greek, or we're pretty sure it was, could have been Punic, Coptic, or Syriac and 1st and 2nd Century versions of both the Canon and non-Canon New Testament exist in all these languages. In the fourth century some of these texts were finally translated into Latin, so Jesus and Saint Peter didn't speak the perfect language, and Paul is probably the only "OG" Christian who did, but God works in mysterious ways and did get around to making his word perfect, a few centuries after the fact but cut him a break, he's busy.
Back to our story!
:snippity:
Off Topic
Then along comes the American Bible Thumper who seriously had a website up (until a decade ago - how times runs away) declaring that the UK English King James version was the only correct and reliable scripture (cause... - the guy did perhaps speak some ancient English dialect in the Middle East under Roman control?) and, fasten your seat belts and sit in a secure position, cause of the King James version being the only correct thing those old parchments written in strange languages need to be corrected to reflect his Royal Highness King James :cantlook: :brickwallsmall:
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Suranis wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:47 pm Except there has been English translations of parts of the Bible since the 7th century, and there was a Catholic full translation of the Bible 29 years before the mighty King James version.

The idea of Latin was that everyone around the world would be able to understand the bible through the same language and listen to the same Liturgy. Plus Latin gave people an international language to communicate around the world without translation issues. Similar to how Biologists use Latin to name species now.

Latin actually had its good points. I'll end the threadjack there,
[OT] Actually, the Tyndale Bible in English was started nearly a century before, and Coverdale completed the "Great Bible," a full translation expanding on Tyndale's work, in 1539. As much as 1/3 of the King James is directly copied from the Tyndale. [/OT]
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Correct. I knew there was a there was a full English translation a century before the King James but I was fuzzy on the details. I didn't mean to suggest that the Rheims Catholic Translation was the first, just that there was ironically a Catholic one before the mighty all powerful all knowing King James version
Hic sunt dracones
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:40 pm I became an Atheist in about the 8th grade, largely from reading about the Reformation. It demonstrated, to me at least, that religion was more about control and power than about any Deity. Which is not the full "God does not exist" journey I eventually concluded, but it was the start, that crack in the faith that made me start asking questions that a few centuries earlier would have had me roasted on a spit.
For me the crack came from going to a Catholic high school and taking an apologetics class. 'Apologetics' has a somewhat nebulous meaning -- there are those who make it something as simple as 'defending your beliefs through argument' -- but in this class the notion was that you could establish the existence of God, and from there most of Catholic doctrine, through pure reason and logic. The teacher was a great guy. My classmates were largely great folks. But every 'proof' presented was another example of Logical Fallacies On Parade. And it exposed something that I could never quite unsee -- that all my other nonreligious classes were positioned as searches for the truth (whether or not they actually got there), but that the defense of the religion itself was clearly 'start with the desired result and then look under every rock for justifications.'
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Was it a Jesuit school? My experiences in Jesuit schools convinced me Jesuits make it easy to lose the faith because they make you question everything.

KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Nope, plain ol' Roman Catholic. Very good education, though with some convenient holes in the history curriculum.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

This little party is going to be interesting. :popcorn:
Caesars: Attendees at Vegas conference organized by QAnon-linked group must comply with mask mandate
https://thenevadaindependent.com/articl ... sk-mandate
► Show Spoiler
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Gregg wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:52 pm Was it a Jesuit school? My experiences in Jesuit schools convinced me Jesuits make it easy to lose the faith because they make you question everything.

In my wayward Ute, when I was still in high school, many years before I washed up on the steps of the Jesuit school, I now confess that I was involved in the successful theft of some bottled beer from that very same Jesuit school, late at night on a glorious summer evening. In my defense, I was in someone else's car with three other guys who decided that we were going to do this thing, and I was drunk. And stoned. But I admit to entering a building and carrying a load of beer to the car. Where we go three, we go four.

Oh well, I gave them a whole lot more money in the end than any of the other three guys, so I can sleep at night.

Do you understand now why my parents were legitimately afraid that I'd spend my life in jail? :whistle:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yes, and now I'm gonna keep an eye on you, too.
:nope:

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Hmph. Fifty years ago. Statute of Limitations has run out on any offense I may or may not have - OK, probably did - commit, lo these many moons ago, when I was barely old enough to get a learner's permit. Now, I'll admit that might be a deal breaker for any presidential aspirations I may have had ...

... except nope. :nope:

I've been a very good boy lately, as far as anybody knows. :mrgreen:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:18 pm
Gregg wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:52 pm Was it a Jesuit school? My experiences in Jesuit schools convinced me Jesuits make it easy to lose the faith because they make you question everything.

In my wayward Ute, when I was still in high school, many years before I washed up on the steps of the Jesuit school, I now confess that I was involved in the successful theft of some bottled beer from that very same Jesuit school, late at night on a glorious summer evening. In my defense, I was in someone else's car with three other guys who decided that we were going to do this thing, and I was drunk. And stoned. But I admit to entering a building and carrying a load of beer to the car. Where we go three, we go four.

Oh well, I gave them a whole lot more money in the end than any of the other three guys, so I can sleep at night.

Do you understand now why my parents were legitimately afraid that I'd spend my life in jail? :whistle:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Email from Daily Dot. GhostEzra was key in promoting "Queen" Romana along with many other scams, lies, racist and antisemitic posts. "Ezra" refers to Ezra Asa Cohen-Watnick, who served as Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence during the Trump Administration. Lots of Q-Tips thought Ezra was Q to his horror. There are stories about the hell QCumbers put him through. He's a jerk though so no tears for Ezra.

QAnon guru and antisemite ‘GhostEzra’ exposed as Florida man

An investigation by the U.K.-based research group Logically has uncovered the identity of “GhostEzra,” one of the biggest promoters of the QAnon conspiracy theory. GhostEzra first emerged in December 2020 and quickly earned a following for his alleged insights as a high-level government operative. After being banned from mainstream social media outlets such as Twitter following the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol in Washington, D.C., GhostEzra transitioned to Telegram where he would soon gain over 330,000 followers. GhostEzra’s content swiftly morphed from posts surrounding election fraud conspiracy theories to outright antisemitism and neo-Nazi propaganda.

By analyzing open-source intelligence, Logically was able to track the anonymous online figure to Florida resident Robert Randall Smart, an evangelical Christian and supporter of former President Donald Trump. Numerous videos and pictures posted online by GhostEzra over the past several months led Logically to the city of Boca Raton. GhostEzra made several mistakes such as sharing pictures of his distinct living room on both his Telegram channel as well as his personal social media profiles. A screenshot shared by GhostEzra of a YouTube live stream video also exposed his first name and last initial.

Logically was also able to track down one of Smart’s Yelp accounts, where he left a one-star review for a local Jewish Center with a comment stating: “not nice.” GhostEzra also uploaded images of himself wearing a pro-former President Donald Trump hat to his personal profiles. The QAnon promoter even attended Donald Trump Jr.’s “Fighters Against Socialism” tour in October 2020 and was quoted by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel about the dangers of socialism.

So far, GhostEzra has not weighed in on Logically’s investigation and last posted to his Telegram channel early Friday morning. Other QAnon promoters, many of whom were at odds with GhostEzra, celebrated his outing on Telegram. GhostEzra is just the latest far-right figure to be exposed by Logically. Previous conspiracy theorists that had their identities revealed have all either deleted their accounts or significantly reduced their online presence.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

And the qanon party at Caesar's in Las Vegas has been cancelled.

David Charns
@davidcharns
A QAnon conference scheduled to be held in Las Vegas in October is no more. “We can confirm that the Patriot Double Down will no longer be held at Caesars Entertainment properties,” a Caesars rep says.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The Q Origins Project
@QOrigins
ATTENTION, INTERNET:

I'm thrilled to announce that ***OUR DATABASE PROJECT IS FINALLY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC***.

This is a searchable archive of 14,000,000+ (and counting!) posts from 4chan, 8chan, and 8kun.

BIG praise to @kunstderfuge1
, who built it.

https://dchan.qorigins.org

Sep 9
Replying to
@QOrigins
and
@kunstderfuge1
"But Origins," you say, "what would I do with this?"

ARE YOU KIDDING? OK,

1) if you've ever wondered what anons thought about X, I PROMISE the anons have discussed X. Probably several times.

2) do you need quotes by or about QAnon people for a research paper? An article? Then

·
Sep 9
3) what if you want to trace how anons treated a particular subject over time? Again, that's what archives are for.

HOWEVER, the *best* use of it is...

4) search for something that interests you, click in to view that post in context, and then just start reading the thread.

Sep 9
And I say this because *context is king*, and by God, we have provided SO MUCH CONTEXT.

You can explore to your heart's delight, and it's great.

There ARE some caveats. Basically only scholars will need to pay attention to 'em, but here they are.
·
Sep 9
A) the database is text-only; no images

B) the database isn't a complete scrape of all of 8kun, or even all of /qresearch/. Essentially, the way it works is by spidering through /qresearch/ and finding links to other threads, which it then archives. So as for orphan threads:
·
Sep 9
C) It's an even LESS-complete scrape of 4chan, mostly containing Calm Before the Storm threads & threads Q posted in.

D) As you likely already saw, this is JUST imageboard content. It's got nothing from Twitter or Reddit or Facebook.

We plan to add those as time permits.
The Q Origins Project
@QOrigins
·
Sep 9
You may also wonder why, if we're doing IMAGEboard content, there are no images.

Honest answer: I don't want to host disgusting memes about hangin' race traitors on the Day of the Rope or gassing the Jews or lynching blacks. These sites have a LOT of pro-mass-murder content.
·
Sep 9
I realize that kinda sucks for scholars, but we DO link to archived versions of the threads where those exist. So the material is there if you need it; we hope this meets everyone's needs.
·
Sep 9
Also, this is like... barely launched, so there are SURE to be things we don't yet know are broken.

Please report anything bad (or anything we could improve!) to me via DM, or @kunstderfuge1

But DO please report!
·
Sep 9
ARGH, final update (until I realize I forgot something else):

our 4chan content is *quite* limited and laser-focused on threads we KNOW will have QAnon content.

Researchers should use 4plebs or 4cat for any general 4chan research; our dataset is NOT a replacement for either.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol:

ETA: Hmmm don't know why LOLGOP deleted it... the tweet was if the Anons were expecting JFK Jr., they must have been disappointed it was only Jim Caviezel with a pic of him at the event.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I'm not surprised.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Caviezel
Caviezel vocally opposes abortion.[30] In 2006, Caviezel was featured with actress Patricia Heaton and Missouri athletes Kurt Warner and Mike Sweeney in an advertisement opposing Missouri Constitutional Amendment 2, which allowed any form of embryonic stem cell research and therapy in Missouri that is otherwise legal under federal law. He began the advertisement by saying, "Le-bar nash be-neshak" (Aramaic for "You betray the Son of Man with a kiss"), a reference to Judas's betrayal of Jesus Christ and a phrase used in the Gospel According to St. Luke.[50][51] (In the advertisement, the line did not include a translation into English.) Caviezel closed the commercial with the line, "You know now. Don't do it. Vote no on 2." The advertisement was a response to a commercial featuring Michael J. Fox, who favored embryonic stem cell research.[52]

In 2021, Caviezel endorsed elements of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory[53][54] during a remote appearance at the "Health and Freedom Conference"[55][56] in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.[57] The appearance was to promote the film Sound of Freedom, centering on self-styled anti-human trafficking activist Timothy Ballard. Ballard has been previously accused of promoting QAnon-related conspiracy theories.[58][59][60][61][62] Caviezel mentioned that Ballard was supposed to be appearing at the conference but was "saving victims of trafficking" who were victims of "adrenochroming". Caviezel suggested he had seen evidence of children being subjected to the practice, which is a core belief of QAnon.[63][64][65][66] The event included appearances by other QAnon promoters, such as L. Lin Wood[67] and Michael Flynn.[68]
I remember, around the time of the filming of Mel Gibson's movie on the Passion of Christ, hearing things that made him a RWNJ.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”