Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I dunno about whoever wrote it, but the account that Truthed it was sincere. :crazy:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

JFK Jr. looks damn good for 62.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:37 am JFK Jr. looks damn good for 62.
Nah.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Maybe, maybe not, but I do know for sure that millions of deluded fools believe every word.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Janessa Goldbeck
@jgoldbeck
What it’s like to have a parent radicalized by Trump and QANON. The Marine Corps prepared me for a lot of stuff, but not this. Hard to know how to off-ramp this kind of thinking. Unreal the stakes in this election.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I don't doubt the possibility, perhaps even likelihood, of violence, if the MAGAts don't get their way in the next couple of elections, or if their orange-skinned messiah (how can anyone believe that he doesn't spend time in a tanning bed or use spray on tan?) is put on trial.

However, I'm not sure that I would classify that as a civil war. In this day and age, there will be dozens, perhaps hundreds of "patriots", who pop up on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Truth, etc., calling for violence in a flash mob sort of way. "Let's all meet down at the courthouse and take the place over". There will be no centralized command and control. No states will organize militias, or call up the National Guard to invade Washington, although, I'm sure that some state legislators will call for this.

There may be looting and burning, ala the civil rights disturbances in the sixties, but the "leaders" will sit back in their homes, inciting others to act, while they try to maintain plausible deniability.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Back in 2016 a guy from Cracked sat down with some insergency experts to ask serious questions abot what a civil war in the US would look like. They said that it would likely not be a simple north V south split, but would be Urban V rural, and would probably be a ton of small cells fighting one another and all against the cities. Which could shatter the country

Have a read becasue its still very worth reading if you are seriously thinking what a civil war would look like

https://www.cracked.com/personal-experi ... fying.html
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

All those various militia groups still think that their revolutionary war would look much like the civil war with infantery moving around. They forget that the state government can call upon the National Guard that has been trained in modern warfare, some members may even still have recent overseas expierience. Modern warfare if taking things seriously to the max will turn A20 Warthogs and helicopter gunships at those pesky militias. They do not have any antiaircraft defense at all. If the army feels the need they can shut down cell phone towers in a region while operating against militias who now wonder where their communications have gone to. The Taliban in Afghanistan learnt the hard way not to use telecomm operated by their adversary :blackeye:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

They said that it would likely not be a simple north V south split, but would be Urban V rural,
In Neal Stephenson’s books ReamDe and (I think) Fall, that’s how the US is configured. The Bad Lands, middle America, are lawless and dangerous and very, very poor.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona

ReTruthed by tfg on Truth Social.
3FADFFB5-B740-47A2-905C-549798EB5CBC.jpeg
3FADFFB5-B740-47A2-905C-549798EB5CBC.jpeg (204.52 KiB) Viewed 1447 times
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

It's still hurrican season, not?
raison de arizona

Alley is of course a well known MAGAt.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

"Q" adjacent:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3pjwj/ ... -king-feud
Didulo is currently in the midst of a never-ending tour of Canada, driving around the country in a caravan of RVs, making appearances with her followers. Like any good monarch, Didulo decided to expand her kingdom past its borders, and, like any good QAnon figure, her idea massively backfired. The sovereigns she implemented began implementing their own sovereigns, and now a large group has broken off and are threatening regicide.

The monarchical mess is evidence of just how fractured the QAnon community can be and how deep the rabbit hole can go. Carlson’s “subjects” are essentially a fringe group within a fringe group within a fringe group—a Russian doll of bewilderment, if you will. And it’s led people to believe a middle-aged man sitting in a small home in Arizona has had some of the biggest politicians and celebrities in the country executed or replaced.

“We’ve replaced sheriffs and officers. We have replaced various levels of military brass. We’ve replaced the president. Joe Biden was taken out on Inauguration Day,” Carlson told VICE News. “All you gotta do is look at the pictures. That is not Joe Biden by any means. I’m surprised people actually think it is.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Every man a King! :thumbsup:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:11 pm Every man a King! :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

2022 Karma 🌻🌻 @2022_Karma wrote: Some QAnons are now discussing whether the Q drop meant it wasn’t Trump who will post “The storm is upon us” but Elon.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:brickwallsmall:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Qanon ET relay notices that its been 7 years and nothing has happened so Q is full of shit. Also is pissed that neither Q nor any-one else has transmitted her ET Transmissions.

She is taking down her ET transmissions and Q etc, with our good selves I suppose, can die in our stupidity.

Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Cross-posting from SOTU (images of her tweets are in that post)

You won't want to miss reading through the Twitter account of Crystal Smith: https://twitter.com/Crystal59747465/with_replies

For days, she has been ABSOLUTELY SURE that during the SOTU live on TV, "Biden's mask would be dropped", "financial markets would melt down" and The Plan was going to happen. The Q Drops said so. She spent hours on code numbers and making them fit. Many doubted her, but that just increased her resolve.

Crystal Smith @Crystal59747465 Feb 7
Ok, I need everyone to stop being negative! Put your ballz on the table and be BOLD today! Tribulation has an EXACT timeline. The matrix window is closing. Easter is our timeline. The "movie" ends when Biden falls. Then the real stuff starts. It will snowball. Read the SOTU drops

But then..............

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 47s
Massive Q fan Crystal was SURE #SOTU was IT! She painstakingly found Q drops. It would happen live! She was glued to the TV. Until 😿

Crystal Smith @Crystal59747465 F-ing nothing?!! What were all those State of the Union Q drops about?!!! I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. F.

But hope springs eternal!
Crystal Smith @Crystal59747465 6h
Alright we move forward...
Next possibility is right after Superbowl. I think the commercials might give us some clues....
We'll see!

JerseyPatriot @Anthony72644809 5h
Replying to @Crystal59747465
Truthfully the military should go in arrest the criminals and let the cards fall as they may. We survived one civil war we can do it again.

Crystal Smith @Crystal59747465 5h
Replying to @Anthony72644809
Love this!♥️💪🇺🇸
Vanessa Haddock @fish4haddock 5h
Replying to @Crystal59747465
Please don’t be upset when I say this but what if the Q drops about the State of the Union Address is for 2024??? I know, enough already, but I’m afraid this shit show is far from over.😞 And I don’t mean to be negative, God is in control!!

Crystal Smith @Crystal59747465 4h
Replying to @fish4haddock
It's a possibility. We have to see what happens as we go forward

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

If this is a real person, she needs help stat, whether detox or mental health.
Edit: All those numbers. :whistle:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

book review
Trust the Plan review: How QAnon – and Trump – unhinged America
Will Sommer of the Daily Beast paints a troubling picture of a conspiracy theory showing few signs of decline

Lloyd Green
Sun 5 Mar 2023 07.00 GMT

Donald Trump is out of office but QAnon holds sway. Last September, Trump posted an image of himself with a Q lapel pin and the words “The Storm Is Coming”. A few months later, Liz Crokin, a QAnon promoter, spoke at Mar-a-Lago and posed with the former president. In one photo, the pair flashed a thumbs-up sign.

QAnon is the latest great American conspiracy theory. Its key beliefs: a secret cabal “controls global governments”, the 2020 election was stolen, Hollywood and liberal elites crave the blood of children in a bid to sustain their youth. You read that right. QAnon is rife with stories of “mole children”, stashed away in caves for the delectation of the rich and powerful.

“The suspicious 2019 jailhouse death of wealthy pedophile Jeffrey Epstein … prompted new public interest in the idea of powerful elites abusing children,” Will Sommer writes.

With his first book, the Daily Beast reporter jumps into this steaming cauldron of conspiracy and distrust. He emerges to offer a close examination of the rise and continued presence of QAnon on the US political landscape.

Detailed and impeccably researched, Trust the Plan is essentially a crash course on a volatile and vocal segment of the US population. It is unlikely Sommer will win hearts and minds. Trust the Plan is essentially written for blue (Democratic) America. But it is eye-opening, nonetheless.

Sommer has spent considerable time among QAnon adherents. At a May 2021 conference in Texas, they treated him suspiciously and accused him of trespassing. “You should be ashamed of yourself!” an elderly woman scolded. The walk of shame stuck with him. Sommer takes QAnon seriously – as do Republicans, as should Democrats.

QAnon followers are largely young and male, and lack a college degree. They are disaffected but not oblivious. For them, the Great Recession left its mark. Marriage and stability became luxury goods. Life expectancy and birth rates receded. Covid turned the world on its head.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/ ... ill-sommer
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Listening to Will's audiobook now, recommended it to Broward Library and they purchased it. It's a very detailed history. I'm not sure I agree it was written for "blue state America" -- it's just a fact that all that nuttery is by hard right-wing Republicans. As previously mentioned, have never talked with a Q supporter who wasn't also a birther.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”