Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

notorial dissent

Re: #Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Post by notorial dissent »

Po' widdle babby Warren, complaining about all the QAnon promises that haven't and NEVER EVER will come to pass, and complaining to the assorted personages like they had anything to do with it.

The take away from all this is that he blames "deep state", assorted personages, etc, rather has been roundly and soundly and regularly diddled, gulled, flat out lied to, and in general proven to be a fool, and rather than admit what is obvious to the rest of the rational world, it is someone else's fault.

It's almost like this guy has no life and no grasp of reality, oh, wait, QAnon true believer, life long conspiracy believer, lost touch with reality is the least of his problems. Talk about someone needing to get a life, but that garbage skow has already long done sunk, and i think this pretty well sums up the entire QAnon community.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

My nanites, my choice! 8-)
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:47 pm i think this pretty well sums up the entire QAnon community.
I agree, my only worry is that they will end explosively as a violent suicide cult rather than peacefully "ascending" like the heavens gate weirdos. They already have true believers at RW gatherings like Turning Point asking "when do we get to use the guns?!?" and the powers on the right are too scared to really slap them down like they deserve lest they lose the reliable crazy asshole vote and their grifted cash cows
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey, is that Foggy in the background there? :lol:

2021 Karma @2021_Karma 3h
They’re currently yelling out “Curing Sheepnesia” and just verbally being loud as the parade goes past.

An interesting account that posted that.

Pinned Tweet 2021 Karma @2021_Karma Sep 12
Thread.
This thread is about a QAnon grifter who calls herself Utsava and claims to be a Spiritual Psychic Medium, she's been a QAnon influencer over the years, who pushes some of the weirder conspiracies, including Nesara Gesara, Princes Diana, Michael Jackson and JFK all alive.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

So, I've been over at my dad's this week basically moving him in place while all the carpet in the house is replaced. The installer seems normal enough, as carpet installers go, but he has a sticker on the back of his van with a red, white and blue "Q" with "#WWG1WGA" underneath. I guess we won't be talking politics.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:10 am
Would have appreciated a subtitle of "ominous cough" when I heard it from that little group of almost certainly unvaccinated crazies :lol:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

That's a cult.

Ain't no other way to put it.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

I'm over at my father's house moving furniture around for a 3 day whole house carpet install. The lead installer seems like a nice enough guy and perfectly normal, by carpet installer standards. I would never have known he was batshit crazy if it wasn't for the red, white and blue "Q #WWG1WGA" sticker on the rear window of his van. It is nice that these people self identify so we know when we have a crazy person in the house.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/qa ... ar-AAROsHP
A QAnon follower from Georgia who brought an arsenal of weapons to Washington just after the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol was sentenced Tuesday to 28 months in prison for making crude threats to kill Speaker Nancy Pelosi and D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser.

Cleveland Meredith Jr., 53, missed President Donald Trump’s Jan. 6 rally due to trouble with his truck, but was arrested the following day at a hotel near the Capitol after family members alerted the FBI to threatening text messages he’d sent. In a trailer outside the hotel, police found a pistol, an assault rifle and about 2,500 rounds of ammunition, as well as a telescoping gun-sight.

In imposing the sentence, U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson rejected Meredith’s claims that he was simply joking around in the flurry of combative messages he sent during the tense days before and after the Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol.

“It can’t be tolerated in a democracy and I can’t just say, ‘OK, Mr. Meredith you can go home now,’” Jackson said. “There were multiple, stupid ugly threats…Even the defendant knew the language was unacceptable…..He knew exactly what he was up to.”
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Dallas QAnon Cultists Are Drinking Toxic Chemicals from A Communal Bowl, Family Says

The family of a Dallas' QAnon cult member is sounding the alarm.

Multiple members of the Leek family confirmed that their relative, who left her husband and children behind in Delaware to follow a fringe QAnon cult leader to Dallas last month, has been drinking a chemical cocktail containing chlorine dioxide, an industrial disinfectant, among other substances.

Their relative has been drinking this cocktail alongside her fellow cult members and has been the one to mix it up and distribute it amongst the group as well, says family, who have declined to reveal the name of their relative in the group.

"She was proud to tell us that she was the one mixing it up and giving it to everybody," a family member said.

Chlorine dioxide is a similar to bleach. It is dangerous to ingest in significant quantities. In April 2020, barely a month after the pandemic hit the U.S., the Food and Drug Administration issued a press release warning people against using chlorine dioxide-based products to fight COVID-19.

Still, people posing as medical professionals continue to sell chlorine dioxide-based products online. They found an especially eager consumer base amongst QAnon followers, who think that the COVID-19 vaccine is part of a malicious government conspiracy.
:snippity:
https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/dal ... e-13038506
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Darwin Awards pending :twisted:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I just heard of this site. Unreal.
https://greatawakening.win/
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:29 pm I just heard of this site. Unreal.
https://greatawakening.win/
That was.....interesting. They truly are dedicated to the illusion aren't they? I suppose Dunning Kreuger + Sunk Cost = one hell of a drug
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

GAW.win came about when Reddit banned TheDonald and a GAW board that was over there. It's toxic and ridiculous like its predecessor. They should pass the bowl of toxic chemicals around over there too also.
Opinion: GAW is the original /r/the_donald before pizzagate research was banned and with more faith in President Trump than anyone in the world. We are the light. 🌎 WWG1WGAWW 🌍
posted 83 days ago by The_Last_Stand +417 / -3
WWG1WGA

GAW includes many Voat refugees, many who were the original reddit GAW -- these were real time Q research boards cross-linked with /pol/.

the_donald was always more a cheerleading board -- good for morale, not so much for research. jus sayin. wwg1wga fren.
https://greatawakening.win/p/13zfvbDGtR ... inal-rthe/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Do I just found out today that there is an actual disease Called Q fever

https://www.cdc.gov/qfever/index.html

LOL
tek

Post by tek »

Not only that, there is a meter you can use to measure how Q you are! :batting:
q_meter-1.jpg
q_meter-1.jpg (106.99 KiB) Viewed 1160 times
boonton_q_meter.jpg
boonton_q_meter.jpg (30.81 KiB) Viewed 1160 times
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Can it measure the effects of Q-uantum physics?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:31 am Can it measure the effects of Q-uantum physics?
No but it does appear that it can tell Kenneth what the frequency is.

:rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

Musk gets the Q treatment.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Whoa, and this is page 17 of the thread! :eek:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:43 am Whoa, and this is page 17 of the thread! :eek:
:panic: :panic: :panic:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Foggy wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:43 am Whoa, and this is page 17 of the thread! :eek:
:o who on earth qould think that would happen :?:

:cantlook: ;)
raison de arizona

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”