Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

roadscholar

Re: #Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Post by roadscholar »

fierceredpanda wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:53 pm ...wut? :crazy: :eek:

Seriously, what am I reading?
Yeah, please attribute these excerpts. I mean, we can guess that it's flagrant BS wingnut fiction, but it'd be nice to know that before reading it.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I saw Joe Biden yesterday, looked fine to me out there playing with the Chicken Truck.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Since the qs are all about sex trafficking

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2021-05- ... /100157874

The two prison workers tasked with guarding Jeffrey Epstein the night he killed himself in a New York jail have admitted they falsified records.

Key points:

New York City's medical examiner ruled Jeffrey Epstein's August 2019 death a suicide
The prison workers were accused of sleeping and browsing the internet instead of monitoring Epstein
In a deal with prosecutors, the two guards will enter into a deferred prosecution agreement
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Wow so they have gone from pretending everything is 4D chess and "not what you think it is" to just wholesale rejecting reality in exchange for their preferred narrative haven't they? Honestly insane that they still are insisting the evergreen (or whatever the ship was called) was full of (would have been very VERY dead) children that the US military somehow rescued without causing a massive international incident intentionally blockading a massive trade route? Despite nearly constant coverage of the situation? These idiots can't disappear into their own empty heads soon enough, I just hope they take the GOP with them.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Good.
25 mins ago - Technology
Why QAnon is disappearing from online view
Ashley Gold

Specific language about the QAnon conspiracy theory has all but disappeared from mainstream public social media platforms, new research concludes.Driving the news: Researchers from the Atlantic Council's Digital Forensics Lab found that the volume of QAnon content available online plummeted following major moderation and policy moves from Google, Facebook and Twitter.

Details: Researchers analyzed more than 45 million mentions of QAnon catchphrases and related terms from April 1, 2020 to April 1, 2021 on both mainstream platforms and alternative ones such Gab and Parler. Terms included popular QAnon phrases including "the storm," "the great awakening," "save the children" and "WWG1WGA (Where we go one we go all)." Those terms started being used more frequently online in March 2020, peaked in June 2020 around racial justice protests, and spiked again before the January 6 Capitol riot. Other factors contributed to the reduction in QAnon content.

"Q," the shadowy figure whose posts kicked off the conspiracy theory, went silent.
Some participants in the Q world masked their phrases to evade getting moderated.
Trump's election loss dispirited many Q believers.
"Of all factors... reductions correlated most strongly with social media actions taken by Facebook, Twitter, and Google to limit or remove QAnon content," the researchers write. "Actions taken by Twitter after the January 6 attack on the Capitol correlates strongly with a dampening of what remained of traditional QAnon chatter at the time."
The intrigue: While the volume of QAnon content on the right-wing-focused Parler and Gab networks did increase in late 2020 and again around the January Capitol attack, the researchers concluded that these sites did not absorb the QAnon conversations that mainstream platforms shut down.

That was at least in part because the alternative sites faced their own cut-offs from back-end service providers like Amazon Web Services and Twilio.
Yes, but: The research did not assess the volume of QAnon discussion in private groups or messaging platforms. Public posts are where fringe groups gain new adherents, but private discussions are where their most dedicated followers end up. What they're saying: "Moderation actions after the Capitol attack were particularly effective in stomping down what remained of QAnon chatter online," said Jared Holt, resident fellow at the Atlantic Council. "The data shows the companies didn't act... until it was exploding off the charts." "The research is very significant," said Paul Barrett, deputy director of the NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights. "Concerted content moderation works... When they put their minds to it, the mainstream platforms can have a very big effect on marginalizing or eliminating toxic content."

The bottom line: Aggressive content moderation aimed at limiting extremist content can work, but "decisions to enforce rules and address threats of extremism are often prompted by tragedy instead of proactive thinking," said Holt.

Go deeper: Read the report
https://www.axios.com/qanon-language-so ... 4c325.html

Of course, all the dead-enders are on Telegram going nutz. Realized that really, it's only the RWNJs on there, maybe there are some Dem groups but haven't even seen them. All the groups I follow are crazy, from Squidney to Lindell to Lin Wood to Gateway Pundit to the Q groups. All banned from Twitter and all with huge (if they're real) followings.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Have they established their break-off xristian sect yet? The one where all the MAGAts going to prison for insurrection are the modern version of Christians being fed to the lions for believing in the chosen one, their Orange Messiah.

(I used x instead of Christ because there's no way in hell these people are Christians. I can call myself a 65 Mustang ragtop but it doesn't make it so.)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

(If you called yourself that you’d be my favorite)
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:12 pm Have they established their break-off xristian sect yet? The one where all the MAGAts going to prison for insurrection are the modern version of Christians being fed to the lions for believing in the chosen one, their Orange Messiah.

(I used x instead of Christ because there's no way in hell these people are Christians. I can call myself a 65 Mustang ragtop but it doesn't make it so.)
If you were a 65 Mustang ragtop I'd be interested. When was your motor last overhauled?
Il factotum
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Honestly, I'm more of a 70 Maverick without a/c and one low tire.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’m a 70s maverick.
Lani

Post by Lani »

'70 Volkswagen bug
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

1973 Ford XB GT Falcon
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

‘55 Chevy BelAir.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Lani

Post by Lani »

roadscholar wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:48 pm ‘55 Chevy BelAir.
OMG - that was my very first car!
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
much ado

Post by much ado »

'62 Studebaker Lark

poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Lani wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:54 pm
roadscholar wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:48 pm ‘55 Chevy BelAir.
OMG - that was my very first car!
My grandmother had a green one.
poplove

Post by poplove »

1953 Nash Rambler. Beep! Beep!
tek

Post by tek »

'64 Valiant

Kinda homely, but absolutely reliable. :batting:
poplove

Post by poplove »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:48 pm 1973 Ford XB GT Falcon
My folks had a 1961 Falcon station wagon. I believe all five of us kids took our driving tests in it.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I really don't want to have to say this because I love the car stuff and find it far more interesting and useful than the actual topic, but probably somebody should...
:hijacked:

I'm so sorry. :bag:
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:12 pm Have they established their break-off xristian sect yet? The one where all the MAGAts going to prison for insurrection are the modern version of Christians being fed to the lions for believing in the chosen one, their Orange Messiah.

If you have a generator instead of an alternator you could be a 64 1/2 Mustang ragtop.

I'll get me coat... :rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Read this article today about the other woman who died Jan 6, not from trampling, as initially thought, but a drug overdose. She had a history of drug abuse, but was allegedly clean for some time. She was on Rx Adderall but may have doubled her dose that day, something her sister said she often did, and this was the time that got her (although I'm guessing the adrenaline rush from the insurrection didn't help.)

The family tells the story of a lonely, young woman who got caught up in this Q bullshit because of her feelings of isolation during the pandemic. As I read the article, it made me think of my former good friend, now crazy as hell Q trumper who has not only driven me and one other neighbor away, it looks like she's driven her husband away as well (and he was a trump-supporting Republican).

It breaks my heart what the mofos have done to people's lives.

Death of QAnon Follower at Capitol Leaves a Wake of Pain
https://news.yahoo.com/death-qanon-foll ... 20776.html
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 56843.html
Michael Flynn, a former national security adviser under the Donald Trump administration, has said that a Myanmar-like coup -- in which the military overthrew a democratically elected government -- "should happen" in the US.

Appearing in Dallas, Texas, at a QAnon conference, Mr Flynn was asked during a Q&A session by a member of the audience: "I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can't happen here?"

The video circulating on Twitter shows the question receiving cheering from the crowd. In response, Mr Flynn said: "No reason. I mean, it should happen here."

QAnon supporters are allegedly demanding in the US a repeat of a deadly coup by the army, which overthrew Myanmar's democratically elected government on 1 February on the basis of unproven allegations of voter fraud.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Don't these chucklefucks realize Democrats are armed too?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:13 pm Don't these chucklefucks realize Democrats are armed too?
No, they don't. They truly think all Dems are gun allergic hippies...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”