#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

SuzieC
Verified:

Re: #Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Post by SuzieC »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:13 pm Don't these chucklefucks realize Democrats are armed too?

Moreover, according to my active duty son, many members of the military absolutely despise Trump.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7bebg/ ... dup-dallas
QAnon's Wildest Moments From Their Massively Disturbing Conference
The ‘For God and Country: Patriot Roundup’ conference had Michael Flynn calling for a military coup and Roger Stone’s social media advisor calling for Hillary Clinton’s execution.

:crazy:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I have a lot of friends, D and R, who are armed. A very good friend in KC has a concealed carry permit because she works a lot of estate sales in shady neighborhoods. But she took the training class, has a proper holster and goes to the range with her biz partner frequently. I'm cool with that. I've always said I wasn't against (most) guns, I'm against stupid gun owners.

Pretty much all my democratic or left-leaning Independent family members are armed. My (Iraq combat war veteran) son even has one of those damned semi-autos, the AR WTF something or other. He insisted on showing it to me, including the gun lock and the locked safe he stores it in. I guess he thought it would change my mind about the damn things.

Narrator: It didn't change her mind.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I damn near busted my thumb the first time I used a handgun, a Bulldog .44. I’m not too bad with a rifle especially if there are skeet around and I get better every time.

Pick me for the Left Side Gang! :callonme:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

I own four: A 1911A1, Smith & Wesson K19, Lee Enfield No. 4 MK 1, and an AK-74.

Guess which one I own simply because of the nut job militia types who live in my area... :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

The SMLE?
Because of the 1905 bayonet
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:13 pm Don't these chucklefucks realize Democrats are armed too?
They have been drinking in the fantasy that if armed conflict happens, all the inferior people will simply crumble in front of their manliness without firing a shot.. everything from suburban democrats to inner city gangs will simply accept their place in defeat or be mowed down like in a bad video game.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

SuzieC wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:36 pm Moreover, according to my active duty son, many members of the military absolutely despise Trump.
I think a big part of their fantasy involves purging the military too. Look at the recent call for 'whistleblowers against wokeness', which can be read as a plan to ferret out all the 'unpatriotic' from the ranks.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neeneko wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:13 pm
They have been drinking in the fantasy that if armed conflict happens, all the inferior people will simply crumble in front of their manliness without firing a shot.. everything from suburban democrats to inner city gangs will simply accept their place in defeat or be mowed down like in a bad video game.
Pretty much spot on, these are the people who think Red Dawn was a documentary...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:17 pm Pretty much spot on, these are the people who think Red Dawn was a documentary...
I was more thinking Turner Diaries or The Camp of the Saints.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

From a VICE article about the Q conference with Squidney, Flynn, Allen West, Golmert et al https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7bebg/ ... dup-dallas
The QAnon militia—and their pugs
In addition to ubiquitous police at the event, there was additional protection provided by a shadowy group of ex-US military personnel known as the 1st Amendment Praetorians.

The Praetorians are a group who claim to provide protection for “patriotic and religious events” across the U.S. They were founded by Robert Patrick Lewis, an ex-Green Beret who tweeted a picture of himself with Flynn and West during the weekend:

There were at least a couple of dozen members of this group in attendance at the event over the weekend, but according to one source on the ground in Dallas this weekend, the 1st Amendment Praetorians had a secret weapon to keep the crowds under control—their pugs.

Several members of the group had pugs on leashes with them while they patrolled the event, though it was unclear whether or not they were killer pugs.
WHERE WAS LT. ROOT BEER & THE 699TH TO COUNTER THIS AND TAKE CONTROL??????
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:16 pm
No, they don't. They truly think all Dems are gun allergic hippies...
Which is just the way we like it. The elephant of surprise, don'cha know. Although the small Liberal Gun Club sticker on my Outback might spill the beans to the sharp observer. ;)

I was about to investigate the CC process in my State right before the COVID shutdown. On expert advice I bought a Springfield XD-S in 9mm just for the purpose.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I expect you know but Hickok45 likes the XDS 9mm and has several videos on YouTube.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Be afraid, be very afraid.
texan warrior4.jpg
texan warrior4.jpg (10.71 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
texan warrior3.jpg
texan warrior3.jpg (10.54 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
texan warrior2.jpg
texan warrior2.jpg (7.91 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
texan warrior.jpg
texan warrior.jpg (8.5 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
I think they better have a lot of ambulances and sparky machines.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Sorry, I think that scissors holster is awesome. :dance:

Reminds me of the multitool in a holster I used to carry on my belt when I was doing technical support.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Hubs would love a scissors holster. He's an upholsterer and he's gone through many a back pocket.

ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

VICE aired a multipart documentary about Sherry Shriner, an early stage blogger and radio host. Typical cult tripe. Of course, as always, at the end of each blog/episode was the grift.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:50 am Hubs would love a scissors holster. He's an upholsterer and he's gone through many a back pocket.
There are a bunch of them available on Amazon. Just pick the size, color and material you like.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:29 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:50 am Hubs would love a scissors holster. He's an upholsterer and he's gone through many a back pocket.
There are a bunch of them available on Amazon. Just pick the size, color and material you like.

Thanks! Good Father's Day idea.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:49 pm From a VICE article about the Q conference with Squidney, Flynn, Allen West, Golmert et al https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7bebg/ ... dup-dallas
The QAnon militia—and their pugs
In addition to ubiquitous police at the event, there was additional protection provided by a shadowy group of ex-US military personnel known as the 1st Amendment Praetorians.

The Praetorians are a group who claim to provide protection for “patriotic and religious events” across the U.S. They were founded by Robert Patrick Lewis, an ex-Green Beret who tweeted a picture of himself with Flynn and West during the weekend:

There were at least a couple of dozen members of this group in attendance at the event over the weekend, but according to one source on the ground in Dallas this weekend, the 1st Amendment Praetorians had a secret weapon to keep the crowds under control—their pugs.

Several members of the group had pugs on leashes with them while they patrolled the event, though it was unclear whether or not they were killer pugs.
WHERE WAS LT. ROOT BEER & THE 699TH TO COUNTER THIS AND TAKE CONTROL??????
Dude, we're not divulging any possible future operations, and we are refusing to confirm or deny any past involvement in any alleged events.

Just put your pretty little head on the pillow and know, His Illuminated Majesty's Assault Dachshunds are out there, protecting the world from squirrels, rabbits and the goofy cat next door!

The friend from Dearborn who had that logo made for me cannot appreciate how much fun I've had with it since.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

‘A known QAnon grifter has amassed an army of loyal followers on Twitch in her scheme of “retaliation.“‘:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/dyv3da/ ... -officials

“A known grifter and QAnon supporter who claims she can time-travel has amassed an army of thousands of loyal followers to carry out a plot to oust elected officials across the country and replace them with QAnon believers—and she’s using game-streaming platform Twitch to do it.”

“All the while, Maras-Lindeman, who streams under the name Tore Says, has grown her subscriber base massively, raking in tens of thousands of dollars since the beginning of the year. She even managed to convince her supporters to cough up over $87,400 in a crowdfunding campaign, which she used to buy a new Tesla.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

To paraphrase someone (was it PT Barnum):

There is a sucker born every minute, and amongst the Qverse, they are born in rows.
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

Uninformed wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:23 pm ‘A known QAnon grifter has amassed an army of loyal followers on Twitch in her scheme of “retaliation.“‘:

“A known grifter and QAnon supporter who claims she can time-travel has amassed an army of thousands of loyal followers to carry out a plot to oust elected officials across the country and replace them with QAnon believers—and she’s using game-streaming platform Twitch to do it.”

“All the while, Maras-Lindeman, who streams under the name Tore Says, has grown her subscriber base massively, raking in tens of thousands of dollars since the beginning of the year. She even managed to convince her supporters to cough up over $87,400 in a crowdfunding campaign, which she used to buy a new Tesla.”
This woman is a confidence trickster of long standing. She was convicted of scamming people years ago. She simply went straight to the QGrift. She is living proof that there are plenty of willing and eager victims in the QAnon world. Like all of the suckers that paid for her Tesla.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

gshevlin2 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:50 pm
Uninformed wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:23 pm ‘A known QAnon grifter has amassed an army of loyal followers on Twitch in her scheme of “retaliation.“‘:

This woman is a confidence trickster of long standing. She was convicted of scamming people years ago. She simply went straight to the QGrift. She is living proof that there are plenty of willing and eager victims in the QAnon world. Like all of the suckers that paid for her Tesla.
Oh, had to read that twice.
I thought she was the sucker when she took all the money and bought a Tesla. :rotflmao:

I'll see myself out.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:10 pm
gshevlin2 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:50 pm
Uninformed wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:23 pm ‘A known QAnon grifter... :snippity: She even managed to convince her supporters to cough up over $87,400 in a crowdfunding campaign, which she used to buy a new Tesla.”
Oh, had to read that twice.
I thought she was the sucker when she took all the money and bought a Tesla. :rotflmao:

I'll see myself out.
Hey, I’d take a free Tesla. (“Free” is doing the heavy lifting here.)
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”