Malignant Trolls Jack Murphy, Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

These people suck. They are bad people.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Murphy, Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by keith »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:26 am
Amy and I are barely communicating any more
:( This is so tragic, after all the tears and laughter, all those trips to Atlanta (don't worry Foggy, Wifehorn will never know), the cross-country bus trips, the gas masks and hazmat suits, coup planning with Ali Akbar, the open rebellion, sharing charcuterie plates in Amy's suite while the Capitol was burning, dissing Miki Booth... haven't felt a gut punch like this since he, Lucas Smith, ratted CELIII and Orly Taitz out. Some here may be bitter, but there is always hope you two kids will be reunited. Hard to narrow it down (spoiler: I worked on both of these original productions), it's between:
Hey anybody know whatever happened to He, Lucas Smith? Did he finally get his comeuppance for fiddling with little girls in Costa Rica or El Salvador or where ever it was.

I haven't heard from him since he claimed that the age of consent was 13 in what ever banana republic he was hiding out in and he was having the time of his life, and then I pointed out that actually the age of consent was 18 in that country.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Suranis

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Murphy, Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by Suranis »

He or someone claiming to be him is still posting on his blog. It seems to be mostly anti-vax rants with a side order of Anti Obama and Biden ranting. Nothing we haven't seen before, basically. I didn't go back very far to see any personal info, but there is hardly any activity on his responses list.

Here's the link but its not worth your time.

www.WasObamaBornInKenya.com/blog
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

keith wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:40 amHey anybody know whatever happened to He, Lucas Smith? Did he finally get his comeuppance for fiddling with little girls in Costa Rica or El Salvador or where ever it was.
There's no indication Smith received any comeuppance for anything, other than his not returning to the United States.

Suranis wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:18 am He or someone claiming to be him is still posting on his blog. It seems to be mostly anti-vax rants with a side order of Anti Obama and Biden ranting. Nothing we haven't seen before, basically. I didn't go back very far to see any personal info, but there is hardly any activity on his responses list.
Yup: Like most birthers, Smith has drifted off to newer grievances. But it is interesting that the group of folks who believed the same old, dumb conspiracies also believe the same new, dumb conspiracies.

As if they're wired to believe what they want to believe.

And Smith moderates his blog; like with Rondeau, uncensored expression isn't welcome.
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:38 pm
keith wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:40 amHey anybody know whatever happened to He, Lucas Smith? Did he finally get his comeuppance for fiddling with little girls in Costa Rica or El Salvador or where ever it was.
There's no indication Smith received any comeuppance for anything, other than his not returning to the United States.

Suranis wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:18 am He or someone claiming to be him is still posting on his blog. It seems to be mostly anti-vax rants with a side order of Anti Obama and Biden ranting. Nothing we haven't seen before, basically. I didn't go back very far to see any personal info, but there is hardly any activity on his responses list.
Yup: Like most birthers, Smith has drifted off to newer grievances. But it is interesting that the group of folks who believed the same old, dumb conspiracies also believe the same new, dumb conspiracies.

As if they're wired to believe what they want to believe.

And Smith moderates his blog; like with Rondeau, uncensored expression isn't welcome.
It's not just that Smith moderates his blog. He edits any negative comment to say what he wants. He did it to me several times. Is Steadman still bankrolling him or is Steadman just a character Smith made up?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:46 pmIs Steadman still bankrolling him or is Steadman just a character Smith made up?
Don't know, don't really care; but I believe Steadman is real.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Now Foggy, you know how much I love you, but we need to talk about your pal Amy Kremer. Did you know about this before getting on that Women For Trump bus tour, or heading to Atlanta, or joining her for those Stop The Steal protests in your gas mask and hazmat suit? She was a Phil Berg supporter! We need some answers here! :lol:

Top Jan. 6 rally organizer wanted to stop Barack Obama's certification as president in 2009, report says
Sophia Ankel Jul 20, 2022, 7:55 AM

A top January 6, 2021, rally organizer wrote a blog post in 2009 calling on Congress not to certify Barack Obama as president, The New York Times reported. Amy Kremer, leader of the Women for America First group, was among the principal planners of the "Save America" rally that preceded the Capitol riot. During that rally, during which former President Donald Trump called on supporters to stop Biden's certification process, Kremer said: "If nothing else, what Republicans should have learned is how to go on offense and win, and fight back, punch back from Donald Trump."

Before Trump entered politics, Kremer was a member of the right-wing Tea Party movement. Supporters of the movement believed the debunked conspiracy theory that Obama was not a natural-born US citizen and therefore ineligible to hold public office. In a blog post found by The Times, which was published shortly before Obama's inauguration in 2009, Kremer made reference to several legal complaints filed in state and federal courts at the time that claimed Obama should be barred from seeking the presidency because he was not born in America. All of those lawsuits were dismissed. "Several months ago, I had hope that this would all come to light and someone would have the balls to object to certifying the vote," Kremer wrote in the post, titled "Congress Certifies the Electoral College Vote." "I believe it has come to light ... all the members of Congress are aware of the lawsuits surrounding his eligibility," she said.

Mother Jones reported last year that Kremer had also published a post in 2008 calling on Obama to produce the "vault copy of his birth certificate and put the issue to rest." Women for America First did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment. The group, which first started on Facebook, was one of the major organizations that pushed baseless election-fraud conspiracies after Trump lost the 2020 election.
https://www.businessinsider.com/jan-6-r ... ort-2022-7

Amy's post on her lovely blog Southern Belle Politics (still online on the Wayback Machine).
SOUTHERN BELLE POLITICS
A TRUE SOUTHERN BELLE THAT IS VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT POLITICS, CURRENT EVENTS, AND OUR CURRENT POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT.

POSTED BY SOUTHERN BELLE AT 5:40 PM 0 COMMENTS
LABELS: CLINTON, LEWINSKY, MICHELLE OBAMA, SUPREME COURT
THURSDAY, JANUARY 8, 2009

Congress Certifies the Electoral College Vote

I really don't have much to say here other than I have lost all hope on this issue of OBami's eligibility to be President of the United States. I am totally disillusioned after sitting and watching Congress certify the Electoral College vote on CSpan without one objection. As a matter of fact, I never even heard Vice President Cheney ask if there were any objections.

All of our Senators and Representatives are more concerned with their own agendas and political careers than they are with doing the job of representing the constituents that sent them to Washington in the first place! Anyone can try and dispute that fact, but you will have a damn hard time getting me to believe anything else! For any member of Congress to stand up and object today, they would have been committing political suicide.

It is sickening! The whole thing just makes my stomach churn. Several months ago, I had hope that this would all come to light and someone would have the balls to object to certifying the vote. I believe it has come to light...all the members of Congress are aware of the lawsuits surrounding his eligibility. Unfortunately, none of them have any balls!

I would be crazy to hope that the Supreme Court would confront the issue. They won't act either. The will conference tomorrow and will not act on Berg's lawsuit. It will be dismissed. I would love to be proven wrong, but I have lost all hope.

Just wait, after Obama's in office and he has successfully removed all of the security measures that President Bush has put in place to protect us from another terrorist attack, we will be attacked again. After we are attacked, people will start calling him out on the carpet about his eligibility. But it won't be until he screws up big time for the loony liberals and the main stream media turn on Obami! So how long will that be? Your guess is as good as mine!

Now, onto lose myself in some college football! Go Gators!

Southern Belle
POSTED BY SOUTHERN BELLE AT 11:02 PM 0 COMMENTS
SUNDAY, JANUARY 4, 2009

I am NOT Dead!

Hey Y'all,
You may have thought I died, but I am still alive and kickin'! I am still just as frustrated with Obama and the election as I was back in November. Well, maybe not that much, but I still cannot believe he was elected. Yes, I am still going to give him a chance, but that doesn't mean that I do not have my doubts!

I have still been following all of the lawsuits on a regular basis and check in daily with TexasDarlin blog and AmericasRight blog. There are others I frequent too, but not necessarily on a daily basis. I got a new Google phone (G1) for Christmas and these pages were bookmarked on my phone immediately! It is great to be able to check for updates from my phone...one of the best gifts I have ever received!

Anyway, the Supreme Court is conferencing this week on the Berg lawsuit. It will be interesting to see what happens on Berg's suit. I just hope the Supreme Court does their job as the protector and guardian of our Constitution! If not, there will be many, many people disillusioned.

I have also been following the Illinois Governor (Blagojevich) scandal. That situation is very interesting and I am sure there will be a lot more uncovered in the weeks and months ahead! I just keep asking myself, how could Obama have been swimming in that sea of filth for years and come out like a bar of Ivory soap? Do you wonder the same thing or do you think he is as clean as a whistle? I am sure you probably know how I feel about his cleanliness after working his way through the Chicago political machine. It is no secret! LOL!

One last note before signing off...I just saw the headline that Governor Bill Richardson has withdrawn his nomination for commerce secretary because of a federal investigation into whether he exchanged New Mexico state government contracts for campaign financing. This is not good! Imagine that...more corruption! and from a Democrat nonetheless! I haven't had on any MSM today, but certainly they must be covering this development...right? I will see what information I can find, but in the menatime, you can read more about it here.

Ok y'all, I will check back in soon...like tomorrow! I will try to write on a more regular basis. I have even frustrated myself on the totally lame blogger I have become. There is no excuse! I will definitely post more regularly beginning this week!

Have a great week y'all!

MONDAY, JANUARY 12, 2009

I Told You So! and Michelle's Warning!!!

Just something a little funny on a day when I am saying "I told you so!" The United States Supreme Court denied certiorari in Berg's lawsuit challenging Obambi's constitutional eligibility to serve as United States President. No surprise there! Did any of you really think it would turn out any different? If you did, well you were a lot more hopeful than many! You can read more about the ruling here. [article is gone]

ABOUT ME
SOUTHERN BELLE
A genuine Southern Belle with a passion for life, politics and current events...including traveling, wine, cooking, gardening, photography, scrapbooking and my wonderful family and very lovable chocolate puppies! Oh yeah, did I say I am a conservative?!? Please note, the views expressed on this blog are my own personal views and do not necessarily represent the views of any organization of which I am associated.

Amy Birther.JPG
Amy Birther.JPG (105.9 KiB) Viewed 1382 times

https://web.archive.org/web/20160407003 ... chive.html

The NY Times story about Stop The Steal is at https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/19/maga ... steal.html

It is just shocking to discover that Amy Kremer is a racist birther. Who, who would have ever guessed???
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Bonus: Amy Kremer was also one of Roy Moore's "fiercest defenders". Amy was confident Roy would win. Now to be fair Foggy, you said you and your pal aren't speaking much anymore. But did you know about all this when y'all were hanging out and tight as a drum? Was thinking to tweet to her lovely daughter Kylie since Amy meanly blocked me, but wanted to hear your side of the story first. :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wow, Amy might not be a nice person. This is my shocked face. :mrgreen:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Luke

Post by Luke »

:rotflmao: You look totally shocked!! Being a birther really is Amy's icing on the cake (and she loves her cake). You can still be pals with Amy, but no more going to Atlanta to hang out and share charcuterie plates. Promise? :lol:

Wasn't TexasDarlin a birfer blog? I kinda remember hearing about it... I didn't get in until Addie with OFGS & Pat Gunn's blog.
I have still been following all of the lawsuits on a regular basis and check in daily with TexasDarlin blog and AmericasRight blog.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hey Foggy, did you see this? Your Pal Amy Kremer got another subpoena, she is so lucky to have her criming recognized!
The chair of Women for America First, Amy Kremer, which hosted the Trump rally outside the White House, said in a tweet over the weekend that her group, too, was sent a broad subpoena. Her attorney said the same publicly.
Justice Department subpoenas more than 30 people in Trump’s orbit in January 6 probe
By Gabby Orr, Kristen Holmes, Sara Murray, Kaitlan Collins, Evan Perez, Katelyn Polantz and Zachary Cohen, CNN
Updated 7:03 PM EDT, Mon September 12, 2022

Top officials from Donald Trump’s political fundraising and former campaign operation are among dozens of people in the former President’s orbit who received grand jury subpoenas in recent days – as the Justice Department intensifies its criminal investigation into January 6, 2021, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

Among them are former Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien and Sean Dollman, who worked for Trump’s 2020 presidential campaign as chief financial officer, sources familiar with the matter tell CNN. Neither Stepien nor Dollman responded to CNN’s requests for comment.

Dan Scavino, Trump’s former deputy chief of staff, also recently received a subpoena, according to a source familiar with the matter. Scavino did not respond to a request for comment.

In total, more than 30 individuals with connections to Trump have received subpoenas in recent days, according to two sources familiar with the subpoena targets. The subpoenas seek documents and in some cases testimony before a grand jury in Washington, DC.
More: https://edition.cnn.com/2022/09/12/poli ... index.html

Amy K.JPG
Amy K.JPG (86.72 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

So, Amy, if this is tyranny, are you going to rise up and overthrow the tyrants?
Volkonski
Verified:

Malignant Trolls Jack Murphy, Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I don't serve Jesus Christ and I'm going nowhere. :boxing:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I hear tell this Jesus guy wasn’t a fan of people treating others poorly.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Wait, what? Jews HATE Jesus? Jesus(Yeshua) is in the Torah. But he's a prophet not the messiah. Doesn't read like the Jews HATE him. :?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The Romans were the unhappy ones who had to keep domestic terrorists under control :twisted:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:51 pm The Romans were the unhappy ones who had to keep domestic terrorists under control :twisted:
And what have the Romans ever done for us???
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Hardship - like the Roman numerals that I had to learn to convert to Arabic numerals ;)
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:43 am Hardship - like the Roman numerals that I had to learn to convert to Arabic numerals ;)
Except for 0.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Tell me tfg's advisor Ric Grenell doesn't understand how elections work without telling me Ric Grenell doesn't understand how elections work.
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer wrote: Not one state in the union certifies vote totals on election night.
Richard Grenell @RichardGrenell wrote: Any state which doesn’t count all the votes and announce the winner Tuesday night is incompetent.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:50 pm Tell me tfg's advisor Ric Grenell doesn't understand how elections work without telling me Ric Grenell doesn't understand how elections work.
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer wrote: Not one state in the union certifies vote totals on election night.
Richard Grenell @RichardGrenell wrote: Any state which doesn’t count all the votes and announce the winner Tuesday night is incompetent.
Richard Grenell is a moron, but then, you knew that.

Here in Ohio, BY LAW, elections are not certified until 30 days (I think) after the election. BY LAW the results can not be certified sooner. There is a period of 10 days AFTER ELECTION DAY for mail-in ballots to arrive at their local boards of election (they must be postmarked by election day). Then the local BOE needs a few days to validate and tabulate those ballots.

So, even in a smooth, well run election, with no external disruptions and no recounts, the final results CAN'T be known for approximately two weeks, perhaps longer if there are recounts.

When they do announce the results on election night or the next day, they are careful to say that these are unofficial results. Granted, it is fairly rare that the mail-in ballots or a recount change the winner, but it can happen.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Thomas Dewey would have preferred the Tuesday night result.
101010 :towel:
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

northland10 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:50 pm Thomas Dewey would have preferred the Tuesday night result.
Thomas Dewey, yes. John Dewey, not so much.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

jcolvin2 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:07 am
northland10 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:50 pm Thomas Dewey would have preferred the Tuesday night result.
Thomas Dewey, yes. John Dewey, not so much.
John Dewey. I haven't heard that name on a while. And yeah, not so much.
101010 :towel:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”