Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Malignant Trolls Jack Murphy, Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

These people suck. They are bad people.
tek

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Terrence Williams, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by tek »

TBH he's been miserable for YEARS not days
Lani

Re: Malignant Trolls Jack Posobiec III, Ezra Levant, Terrence Williams, Lauren Witzke, Milo, Foggy's Pal Amy Kremer etc

Post by Lani »

:yeahthat:
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy, you might want to check in with your pal Amy Kremer, she seems a bit upset. She's usually a ray of sunshine.

Amy Anger.JPG
Amy Anger.JPG (27.82 KiB) Viewed 3113 times

Amy Anger 2.JPG
Amy Anger 2.JPG (35.61 KiB) Viewed 3113 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy must be delighted, his pal Amy Kremer is getting tons of attention for this tweet. It's being shared all over Telegram, even Lucian Lincoln Wood posted it:

Amy Dom.JPG
Amy Dom.JPG (48.36 KiB) Viewed 3054 times

Had to thank Amy for trying to help remove Republicans from office :dance:

Breaking News from Amy:
Amy Kremer @AmyKremer
We have officially begun the process by requesting an application to #RECALLBRAD #GApol #GAgop

Fogbow Kremer.JPG
Fogbow Kremer.JPG (98.12 KiB) Viewed 3052 times

Amy Dom 2.JPG
Amy Dom 2.JPG (94.95 KiB) Viewed 3054 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

"Funny" how the "vendors and" part was "overlooked."
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Damn Amy looks like a miserable human being.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:36 am Damn Amy looks like a miserable human being.
She looks a little like Miki Booth.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:19 pm :snippity:
https:// twitter.com/AmyKremer/status/1433105988459057157
Amy Kremer @AmyKremer
#GASOS @GaSecofState is having a conference this week on how to run elections and Dominion Voting Systems is a sponsor.😳

#recallbrad #GApol #gapolitics #gagop #AuditAll50States #auditthevote #auditthevoteGA
6:34 PM · Sep 1, 2021
Dear Amy - will you also invite Hugo Chavez and his company and his machines, and also too, don't forget the Cubans ?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Awwwww :( Looks like TruNews gave Lauren Witzke the boot.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Oh, these folks love to trot out God to avoid taking responsibility. "It's God's will so it ain't my fault." That's not how it works.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

A single tear rolls down my cheek..... :violin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

Over the past few days, Ezra and Rebel News have been going nuts (and, of course, fundraising) because they're being denied access to tonight and tomorrow's Canadian PM Debates. After a hearing (watched it, the judge seemed to indicate she thought Rebel should be allowed access), they won.
Rebel News wins court battle to cover leaders’ debates, will accredit 11 journalists
'Today we scored one for liberty,' said founder Ezra Levant of the ruling
Author of the article:Mike Blanchfield, The Canadian Press
Publishing date: Sep 08, 2021 • 6 hours ago

A judge in the Federal Court of Canada has ruled the Leaders’ Debates Commission incorrectly denied Rebel News Network accreditation to Wednesday’s French-language and Thursday’s English-language competition between the major party leaders. Justice Elizabeth Heneghan’s decision — hours before the French-language debate begins Wednesday night — means Rebel News reporters will be accredited to attend the debate. While the debate broadcast can be watched by anyone, journalists require accreditation so they can take part afterward in the questioning of the leaders.

The network said it would send 11 journalists to the debates. “Today we scored one for liberty,” said founder Ezra Levant of the ruling. Rebel News had been granted an emergency hearing Tuesday in the court after the debates commission denied several of its journalists the credentials needed to fully cover the debates. Heneghan’s ruling comes after two and half hours of oral arguments.
Debates commissioner David Johnston told the court that Rebel News violated the commission’s conflict of interest rules because it is actively involved in campaigns related to the stories it covers. In a letter filed in court, debates commissioner and former governor general David Johnston cites Rebel News’s fundraising campaigns to raise money to oppose policies, including COVID-19 vaccine passports, a federal bill to amend the Broadcasting Act, the federal government’s quarantine hotel requirements and to constitutionally challenge Saskatchewan’s lockdown law. “Based on the review of the above, Rebel News is actively involved in campaigns about stories it covers. It becomes an actor in these stories. This conduct is a conflict of interest,” Johnston concluded in a letter to the organization denying them access.
https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... rs-debates

Brief Order: https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/t ... 1631112001
St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, September 8, 2021
PRESENT: The Honourable Madam Justice Heneghan
BETWEEN:
REBEL NEWS NETWORK LTD.
Applicant
and
CANADA (LEADERS’ DEBATES
COMMISSION/COMMISSION DES DÉBATS
DES CHEFS) and THE ATTORNEY
GENERAL OF CANADA
Respondents
ORDER
UPON Motion made before the Court in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador;
Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta; and Toronto and Ottawa, Ontario on short notice and on an
urgent basis;
AND UPON reading the materials filed by Rebel News Network Ltd. (the “Applicant”),
the Leaders’ Debates Commission/Commission des Débats des Chefs (the “Commission” or the
“First Respondent”) and the Attorney General of Canada (the “Attorney General” or the “Second
Respondent”);
AND UPON hearing counsel for the parties;
AND UPON determining that the Applicant has satisfied the test for an interlocutory
mandatory injunction according to the decision in R. v. Canadian Broadcasting Corp., [2018] 1
S.C.R. 196;
FOR REASONS TO FOLLOW, THIS COURT ORDERS that the Leaders’ Debates
Commission / Commission des Débats des Chefs is to grant Rebel News Network Ltd. the media
accreditation required to permit 1 journalist to participate in person and 10 journalists to
participate virtually, as per the other media organizations, at the Federal Leaders’ Debates taking
place on Wednesday, September 8, 2021 in the French language and on Thursday, September 9,
2021 in the English language.
BUT :lol: now Ezra is back in court because of COVID tests.

Update: And they got Alexa in! Will Justin take her question?

PS: Almost forgot -- SEND MONEY!

Luke

Post by Luke »

Boom! After being so excited about getting somebody into the debate, when the Rebel News person asked Trudeau about why they had to sue to be credentialed, Justin tore them to shreds. He talked about how Rebel misinforms and disinforms people, discounts science and aren't journalists. He was awesome. Hope they get a clip of that up soon. Ezra and Sheila Gunn Reid sulked during the answer. It was fun.

Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thank you, Estiveo! :bighug:

After all their fighting and court battles, when they got up to the bar Justin smacked them down and flicked lint off his shoulders. Classic and true answer. Rebel Media Grifters Inc will take a hit.

Spank Spank Spank

Luke

Post by Luke »

John Goldman aka Jack Murphy continues to be a whiny snowflake. This is a ridiculous jingoistic take, what a loser. Couldn't disagree more with his facism.
America is no more
Spam
Jack Murphy jack@jackmurphylive.com via s4.csa1.acemsd3.com
Mon, Sep 20, 12:09 PM (8 days ago)
Why is this message in spam? You previously marked messages from jack@jackmurphylive.com as spam.

A recent Twitter post sent me down a major rabbit hole.

It was Patrick Ruffini writing on Twitter: “America is an idea more than a nation. Anyone around the world who adopts the ideas of free market capitalism and God-given individual rights can be American.”

Sorry, Pat. You’re dead-ass wrong. This is not what the Founders of America believed or intended.

I’ll admit at one point I thought Patrick Ruffini’s tweet was the humane approach. But over time I’ve read more, learned more, and grown into the understanding that America is not just an idea. That I believed it once upon a time is a testament to the power of indoctrination.

The institutions want us to believe there’s no defining feature apart from feelings. Then there’s no reason to deny citizenship to anyone who wants to come in. And then America becomes the world’s flophouse.

In 1787 John Jay defined America and Americans in The Federalist Papers No. 2 as such:

Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people--a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs, and who, by their joint counsels, arms, and efforts, fighting side by side throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established general liberty and independence.

This country and this people seem to have been made for each other, and it appears as if it was the design of Providence, that an inheritance so proper and convenient for a band of brethren, united to each other by the strongest ties, should never be split into a number of unsocial, jealous, and alien sovereignties.

Ruffini mentions belief in God-given rights. That is accurate but incomplete. Rights come with duties as well. Every American has responsibilities alongside their sovereign rights.

What about virtue, Ruffini? What about morality? What of religion? What about the belief that you can’t stab someone to death in front of their children and claim the moral high ground? What about killers in the Middle East who throw gay men off rooftops? Are they American if they feel like it?

A belief in “rights only” leads to licentiousness, which necessarily brings tyranny. To maintain absolute freedom and unceasing hedonism, you must force others to comply with your worldview. That’s what’s happening today with feminism and transgenderism and all the insanity of identity politics. “If you disagree, your words are violence. We have to kill you to end your assault upon our trans bodies. Our right to be happy must be protected at any cost.”

The 1776 Virginia Declarations of Rights states that “no free government, nor the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people, but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue; by frequent recurrence to fundamental principles.” Duty is a sacred part of being an American. You cannot have rights without recognizing the responsibilities inherent in the equation.

Most people today think you can be an American if you just want a better life, if you just want to participate in a free-market economy, if you just want RIGHTS.

I’m sorry, that doesn’t make you American. America is not a feeling. You can’t run across the border and buy a Big Mac and say “I love capitalism! I’m American now!”

Hating authority doesn’t make you American, either. Poking Uncle Sam in the eye as you run past him to grab your goodies does not make you American.

If we tell the world, “If you want a better life, you are an American,” who do you think we’re attracting? People who seek economic opportunity more than anything else. To invite anyone to America who wants a better life, to grab their ‘rights,’ and to worship free markets is a suicide pact, a black pill of death. You don’t bring people who love America or believe in our values. It all boils down to a quest for pure profits at any cost.

Is that us? Are we a nation of pure greed? The coastal elites say so. But it’s not how we’re built, and it’s not who we have to be.

Abraham Lincoln reinforced the Founder’s ideals during the Civil War Era. He also connected their ideas to the ancients. And he understood that fervent patriotism was essential to our success as a Nation. Not this bull Patrick Ruffini is pushing.

The biggest challenge of the late 20th century was to define who was an American, and we failed. Therefore, America as the Founders understood it is no more.

But she can come back. If we sacrifice unceasingly upon the altar of the Constitution and demonstrate our love for it. This is how America survives.

Years ago I talked about a national assimilation program called “One America” where we closed the borders and spent the next twenty years bringing the new citizens into the myths, stories, and spirit of America. I was called a straight up fascist for this.

My thinking on this has evolved. I learned more, read more, understood more deeply, and now my views have evolved. I’ve been breaking free of the matrix for a decade now. The tentacles are wrapped tight around us. It takes time and effort to escape. And I have.

We need a unified definition of what being American is actually about. Not feelings, not desires, and not greed. What makes one person an American and the next person not an American?

It’s not about being white, it’s about being an American. We don’t have a shared genetic ancestry anymore. But we do have a shared cultural ancestry. The Founding Fathers are my cultural ancestors the same as they are any black man whose family has lived on these shores for generations.

Being American means something. It’s sacred. It’s about beliefs, faith, traditions, history, meaning, and allegiance. We share a cultural history together that can tie us closer than any other bond.

In 1782, J. Hector St. John de Crèvecoeur published Letters from an American Farmer in London. In those writings he discussed the Melting Pot and posed the question, “What makes an American?” He called us “a new race of men.” Of particular note is this excerpt:

Here individuals of all nations are melted into a new race of men, whose labors and posterity will one day cause great changes in the world. Americans are the Western pilgrims, who are carrying along with them that great mass of arts, sciences, vigor, and industry which began long since in the East; they will finish the great circle. The Americans were once scattered all over Europe; here they are incorporated into one of the finest systems of population which has ever appeared, and which will hereafter become distinct by the power of the different climates they inhabit. The American ought therefore to love this country much better than that wherein either he or his forefathers were born. Here the rewards of his industry follow with equal steps the progress of his labor; his labor is founded on the basis of nature, self-interest; can it want a stronger allurement?

America is more than a feeling. We are a new race of men. And from this identity, America can rise again.

Jack.

P.S. While you’re watching America battle to determine her future, check out this podcast I did with Joe Norman. We discuss localism, homesteading, and how you can build a thriving community around you no matter what happens to America as a whole.

bob

Post by bob »

If I had to guess between Dr. Biden and Posobiec about who doesn't know that the vice president can't be removed under the 25th Amendment, I'm going with Posobiec.
Image ImageImage
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

I'm just going to go with everything he posted he pulled out of his a$$
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Luke

Post by Luke »

A wee bit of concern trolling for jerky Ric Grenell. Lauren Witzke actually posted this trash on Telegram. If Ric gets her banned, winning all around! :P

Luke

Post by Luke »

On Telegram, Lauren Witzke doesn't seem happy with Gateway House of Boys' Jim Hoft and his husband.

Witze Hoft.JPG
Witze Hoft.JPG (51.86 KiB) Viewed 1827 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The kid is a little older than he looks (29 I think) but he is still old enough to be the kid's father. Can I assume Lauren would not have this reaction if it was a 29 year old girl?
101010 :towel:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

northland10 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:22 am The kid is a little older than he looks (29 I think) but he is still old enough to be the kid's father. Can I assume Lauren would not have this reaction if it was a 29 year old girl?
You mean like tfg and melania? Just asking for a friend. She would probably proclaim that as an example of a superior male bloodline.

At least Junior is dating someone his age (although with vampires age is difficult to determine).
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

woodworker wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:24 pm At least Junior is dating someone his age (although with vampires age is difficult to determine).
Well, Don Jr is 43, and the professional Girlfriend is 52.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”