Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Menard's new tall tale. . .

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Suranis

Re: Menard's new tall tale. . .

Post by Suranis »

Bob, You can do this. We believe in you.
Attachments
SuperBob_poster.jpg
SuperBob_poster.jpg (180.02 KiB) Viewed 3937 times
Hic sunt dracones
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bobby's working overtime on his Facebook page to hype the tired old notion that governments are mere corporations with which one may opt to not do business, thus escaping their jurisdiction.

I suppose he could be scared and is trying to convince himself this old theory will work in the same way a 6 year-old tries to continue believing in Santa. Does anybody know if, upon getting in front of a judge in Quebec, Bobby could be hauled back to Ontario on his old flight warrant?

The question reminds me that one possible Bobbyplan is do his signature flee-the-jurisdiction routine and leave Quebec, claiming he brilliantly beat the rap and only left for a job or some such thing.

The other possibility is that Bobby made up the whole curfew citation story and intends to claim he's walking the streets because he can actually make his freeman jive talk work.

-------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 92 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 1 day since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
TheNewSaint

Re: A Challenge for Menard. . .

Post by TheNewSaint »

arayder wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:56 am The game is afoot!
I'm pretty sure you're the only one playing.
arayder

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:43 pm
arayder wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:56 am The game is afoot!
I'm pretty sure you're the only one playing.
Hardly. Bobby has given up on his entrepreneurial efforts and is returning to his roots by trying to co-op new age wannabe freemen with the same old line he pitched 20 years ago.

As we speak he is trying to sell his "Letters to the Authorities" to gullibles at $800 a pop.

What this poor loser has never grasped is that freeman wannabes don't have much money and there is big difference between getting "likes" on one's Facebook page and convincing impoverished marks to pay $800 in the hopes of avoiding a $250 traffic ticket. When I contacted one of his latest marks, Lisa Chamberlain, to tell her about Menard's ruse the first thing she asked, ignoring my cautions, was if I could give her a copy of Menard's "Letters to the Authorities" at no cost.

She's since been sent to ruin with Bobby's help.

This brings us to the reality that Moosehead Boy has already posted the only stuff he's got. . . so why would anybody pay for his loser sh*t?

Dope Clock: It has been 92 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 1 day since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

arayder wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:37 pm When I contacted one of his latest marks, Lisa Chamberlain, to tell her about Menard's ruse the first thing she asked, ignoring my cautions, was if I could give her a copy of Menard's "Letters to the Authorities" at no cost. She's since been sent to ruin with Bobby's help.
So you're tracking down Robert Menard's customers, calling them, and posting their real names and financial situations here? Uh, yeah, that's not creepy at all.
arayder

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 12:38 am
arayder wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:37 pm When I contacted one of his latest marks, Lisa Chamberlain, to tell her about Menard's ruse the first thing she asked, ignoring my cautions, was if I could give her a copy of Menard's "Letters to the Authorities" at no cost. She's since been sent to ruin with Bobby's help.
So you're tracking down Robert Menard's customers, calling them, and posting their real names and financial situations here? Uh, yeah, that's not creepy at all.
Oh, no Menard gave out her name publicly on his Facebook page and she openly talked about using his services. So there was no "tracking down" involved. Frankly, she has drunk the Menard cool-aide and there isn't any point in having conversations with her.

Dope Clock: It has been 93 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 2 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

arayder wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 12:13 pm Frankly, she has drunk the Menard cool-aide and there isn't any point in having conversations with her.
Yeah, people like that are really annoying.
arayder

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 1:40 pm
arayder wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 12:13 pm Frankly, she has drunk the Menard cool-aide and there isn't any point in having conversations with her.
Yeah, people like that are really annoying.
I often wonder if these folks aren't just looking for some sort of short cut to the resolutions of their problems. Lisa was/is a dog breeder who isn't going to be helped by anything except improving her kennel. I am sure doing so would be hard work requiring attention to detail, but Bobby's "Letters to the Authorities" aren't going to help.

Dope Clock: It has been 93 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 2 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bobby's latest musings:
. . .Every single agent or employee of the government is operating under contract and if they did not have a contract their actions would be clearly unlawful. . .

. . .The simple and arguable fact is that without any contracts at all the government would not have any agents or employees and therefore would simply cease to exist.

. . .If they all agree that they deserve contracts in order to provide performance or services to their principals than what right do they have to deny the people the same benefit?

. . .what right do they have to use contractless orders to secure the payment or performance of the people?
No, Bobby, you freakin' moron, the question isn't where a government gets its employees or how that government engages them. The question is how governments get their authority.

In the case of the western democracies that authority flows from their constitutions. It isn't a mystery as you pretend, Bobby.

So what if the cop who gives you a ticket has an employment agreement with the government that hired him? What really counts is that a government has the authority to make and enforce law.

As much as you would love to pretend, after reading anarcho-libertarian propaganda, it is not the case that all law is contract law.

We have covered this many times. How many Mosseheads are you knocking back each day that you can't get this, Bobby?

Dope Clock: It has been 96 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 5 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bobby replies:
Robert Menard
Some people are just too stupid.

Does the authority of the government to govern come from a simple document like a constitution? A document you did not prepare and had no say in. Is that the source of government power? Because if so then I can just craft up a new Constitution and claim that it gives me power.

Let's look at what the declaration of independence from the United States has to say about the source of authority government's yield.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

According to that history changing document they derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, not from a constitution. Some status however are simply so enamored with the concept of government being all powerful that they think consent of the governed is not important.

And as far as the Canadian Constitution goes it recognizes a free society of free men. Is anyone want to look at the legal definition of a society and see how consent is also required there?
Bobby, despite your narsassistic fantasies, you don't have the authority to write a Constitution. You are simply not empowered by the people to do so.

You are not the body politic known as "the people". You deny even being a person. Duh? You don't seem to realize that the U.S. Constitution WAS ratified by the people's representatives.

Of course, your law giver fantasy is understandable in light of the fact that you think you can make your own police force (that got you arrested), make your own money (the only thing the ACCP did was defraud subscribers) and overrule the courts (the truth is you had to flee the jurisdiction of Ontario's courts).

Worst of all you just wrecked your own argument that all law is contract law by endorsing the power of the people to consent to governance.

You are a Moosehead soaked joke.

Dope Clock: It has been 97 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 6 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, the great thing about the United States is, if you don't like our Constitution and our laws, you are free - totally free - to go somewhere else. Don't forget to renounce your American citizenship, AFTER you leave. Permanently. :wave:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
arayder

Post by arayder »

Robert Menard
If government authority flows from their Constitutions, as a certain moron claims, and not consent of the governed, where did they get the authority to even craft their Constitutions to begin with?
Spare us the grade school straw man argument, Bobby.

I said power comes from the people, a body politic that may consent to be governed. In the U.S. the specifics of the federal authority to govern are granted in the Constitution which was written at a Constitutional Convention composed of the people's representatives.

I fully understand you will opine that these representatives were not chosen in a Menard correct manner but considering that the Constitution was carefully grafted, publicly debated, ratified by the people's representatives in the states and subject to subsequent amendments the process certainly beats your narcissistic fantasy that all law flows from your forehead.

Your position is that the people's law does not apply to you unless you consent. You think yourself a king, rather than one of the people.

Dope Clock: It has been 98 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 7 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Robert, the debate would be a little more honest if you would admit that your theories of government and law are your opinions of how you think things should be, as opposed to what they are.

It's one thing for you to say that the authority of democratic governments should comport with the dictates of ultra-libertarian thought requiring the consent of each individual. I have no problem with you saying so. I have no problem with you saying you think all law should be contract law.

But when you tell gullible people that the democratic governments and their laws really do work according to your dictates you are being dishonest. When you sell people packages of thinly veiled legal advice purporting to make governments to bend to your (and their) theories, you are committing fraud.

You know very well that in the 15 plus years you have been peddling your theories you have never documented a single case of you or anyone else making your theories work. You have merely told tall tales and in some cases, like your "Irish Lawyers" tale, told outright lies.

Get right with the truth, Robert.

Dope Clock: It has been 98 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 7 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Robert Menard
If government authority flows from their Constitutions, as a certain moron claims, and not consent of the governed, where did they get the authority to even craft their Constitutions to begin with?

Anyone can craft a constitution, even Menard. No need for any authority.

Getting that constitution accepted by the rest of the constituent society, the ones who will be governed by it, requires authority.

In the case of the US Constitution, the framers were NOT given the task of writing a new constitution. They were given the task of proposing fixes to the Articles of Confederation, which, in the years they had been in force, had shown some significant problems.

The delegates to the convention took it upon themselves to scrap the AOC altogether and to draft an entirely new document.

The key is that this new document did not become the law of the land until the States had ratified it. THAT is where the authority came from. That is where the "Consent of the Governed" comes from.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Unfocused Bobby is all over the place on the idea of what constitutes consent depending on who he's talking to, what the issue is or how many Mooseheads he's knocked back.

During a recent interview with his latest promotor, Beth Martens, he opined that governments can't govern an individual unless the individual consents. Then a few minutes later spoke up in favor of direct democracy (as opposed to representative democracy) using "modern technology" to allow everyone to vote on each issue.

Bobby never explained how he'd reconcile the majority of Canadians voting to enact legislation he would not consent to.

He's a con man who talks smooth, but doesn't really know what he's talking about.

---------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 99 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 8 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Robert Menard
I have just learned that I am technically, 41% bananas and 85% slug.
Explains a lot actually....
No, Bobby you are 100% dishonest. . .and your latest group of marks are getting wise to you.

---------------------
Dope Clock: It has been100days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 9 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

arayder wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:17 pm
Robert Menard
I have just learned that I am technically, 41% bananas and 85% slug.
Explains a lot actually....
No, Bobby you are 100% dishonest. . .and your latest group of marks are getting wise to you.

---------------------
Dope Clock: It has been100days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 9 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
Off Topic
Is that the "How much DNA do we share with a ______" thing? Numbers seem to all over the place.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

41% bananas and 85% slug, you say?

He's ready for the U.C. Santa Cruz Fighting Banana Slugs, I reckon.

Out from under. :thumbsup:
arayder

Post by arayder »

Menard's trying to soft pedal his history of deception, outright lies and fraud as just a bit of craziness and some lazy behavior.

But let's not forget that back in May 2015 Mr. Menard claimed that an Irish Law firm had formally recognized his freeman theory. On the old David Ickes forum he produced a forged support letter, claiming it was from the firm. The firm subsequently issued a letter denying any support for Menard’s legal theories. That got Menard kicked off the Ickes forum, which was quite an accomplishment.

On several different occasions Robert has attempted to organize an “Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers” by which subscribers could purchase a $2,500 debit card each month for $250 after buying an initial $200 membership fee. Each effort failed. Each time Mr. Menard failed to refund membership and monthly fees or even account for funds he had raised. No credible explanation of these failures has been offered by Mr. Menard.

These are are just a couple of Menard's dishonest dealings.

---------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 101 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 10 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bobby has made his pitch to a new generation of freeman wannabes.

Now he's in the delivery phase of his comeback.

I suspect that, like Lisa Chamberlain, the new bunch is finding out that not only did the legal advice not work, but there are basic business problems at Menard Inc.

Prices are high? Materials don't always show up on time? Some "letters" don't apply to the client's situation? When the "letters" are ignored by the authorities Bobby says the client didn't do something right?

One suspects that, like the old ACCP victims, when clients complain that they paid hundreds of dollars for something that did them on good at all Bobby tells them there are no refunds.

Dope Clock: It has been 105 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 14 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bobby says:
Robert Menard Wish me good fortune in court today! Prayers appreciated!
Oh, please. This is sooooo Bobby. No mention of the courtroom he'll be in or what it's all about. That way he's free to make up any story he choses.

Dope Clock: It has been 105 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 14 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
arayder

The Dope Clock goes off. . .

Post by arayder »

It seems Menard has revealed his latest project.

From his Facebook page. The highlights are mine:
Robert Menard
June 20 at 5:33 AM

Artist Valley Reality TV Show
On a 200-300 acre plot of land 20-30 individuals or small families will gather and work together to create and build 20-30 small homes, workshops, chicken coops, greenhouses, studios, barns and garages, and community spaces.

We are looking for hard-working, community minded, artistic creative types. People who can live in a tent until we build their shelter. People who have skills to bring. Artisans who can do crafts. Retired elders who can bring their wisdom. Families with children who see the benefit of existing in a small cohesive cooperating community.

Viewers will learn how tiny homes are built, how chickens are raised, how to garden, homesteading survival skills, the challenges of living almost off grid, and how a small group of dedicated individuals can work to make decisions, settle conflicts, and survive a societal collapse.

This community of artists and artisans would be sheltered, cared for, and invited to produce their arts and crafts. These items would be made available for sale which people could purchase online. We would also hold farmers markets where local produce distributors are invited to sell their produce and the artisans and artists can sell theirs.

Depending on who the artisans were and what their skill sets are part of the show could be of a musical entertainment variety. Were these artisans once an episode will put on a show in the theater.

Part of the goal would be to establish a small microbrewery, a cheese shop, a greenhouse producing salads year-round, identify and implement alternative energy generation systems, and minimizing our environmental impact.

Tiny homes and cabins
Individuals and families would be aided in building small cabins or tiny homes or turning suitable sheds into suitable living structures. They would be free to build what they want provided it is deemed safe and unique. This could include structures made from shipping containers, Adobe structures, yurts, log cabins, standard construction using regular lumber.

Financing
Cost of materials for each individual shelter could be born by the participant and financed by one company. We are actively approaching a suitable finanicing company to help

Corporate sponsors
Corporate sponsors could provide their materials at cost to the participants and accept terms of payment.

They would be invited to donate materials for common structures and exchange for advertising on the show.

In the coming societal change we do not expect it to collapse entirely it would simply be more challenging for corporations to provide their services. This would grant them an opportunity to determine what works in these new normal situations.

We will be examining a new societal structure and mechanisms for decision making resource allocation conflict resolution and community success.
TV show production

Chris Harrigan is an accomplished videographer, movie producer and editor. He would be able and willing to come on board do all of the filming and much of the editing although he would require at times and editing assistant. That party could be drawn from the pool of people chosen to occupy this land.

Positive social impact
There's a very large positive social impact available here. Teaching people to be self-sufficient, self-reliant and to establish individual communities which do not require provincial or federal government oversight or funding could help to prepare people for any coming economic challenges. Governments are much like parents and they should be inclined to teach people how to survive eventually without them. This is as opposed to making citizens who are completely reliant on government at all times.

Decision making process
Part of the challenge these people will face will be setting up decision-making processes and systems for dispute resolution. The systems will not be imposed upon them and they will be required to develop an implement their own systems.

Hosting educators and craftsman
The valley for the community would invite on a regular basis craftsman and artisans who have specific skill sets such as blacksmithing, glass blowing, pottery and the like. These people would be invited to host workshops teaching people how to engage in these activities. They would be hosted for a week or two and would have their own cabin and access to community spaces.

Common areas
Common areas would include woodworking shop, metalworking shop, canning shed, cheese making shed, chicken coop, livestock paddock, greenhouse, garden area, community hall, pottery shop, music studio, gym

We are looking for between 20 and 30 individuals, couples, or families. Ideally we are looking for artisans and artists who are competent and capable builders and survivalists. We are looking for individuals who are capable of working in the community sharing resources and helping each other out.
If you are interested visit our page at:
https://www.facebook.com/Artist-Valley- ... 5921687167
This is freedom valley (a failed attempt at a freeman community) meets cirque de soul (a failed attempt at creating a troupe of traveling artists) from a 56 year-old loser who is addicted to Facebook likes and thrush of a new idea. I suspect Bobby is also trying to distract everyone from his recent disastrous, drunken interview with Beth Martens.

The nub of it is that Menard says he is going to create a small township. In the process acquire the land. Get wannabes to sign off on mortgages for their homes. Convince corporations to donate to this insanity. Create his own sort-of government. . .and get it all made into a TV reality series produced by a novice film maker.

Watch out folks! One way or another the money is going to end up in Bobby's pocket. This is the guy who scammed ACCP subscribers, sold World Freeman Society dupes useless memberships and created a phony video game company, Real 3Games, attempting to get investor's money.

If Bobby follows his usual gambit he's going to need some earnest money up front.There'll be some chatter feigning the progress of the project. Then, after Freeman Valley 2.0 collapses, wannabes will be out their money and the blame will be heaped on governments, banks, corporations and T.V. networks, who just couldn't grasp Bobby's brilliance.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Re: The Dope Clock goes off. . .

Post by johnpcapitalist »

arayder wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:49 pm It seems Menard has revealed his latest project.

This is freedom valley (a failed attempt at a freeman community) meets cirque de soul (a failed attempt at creating a troupe of traveling artists) from a 56 year-old loser who is addicted to Facebook likes and thrush of a new idea. I suspect Bobby is also trying to distract everyone from his recent disastrous, drunken interview with Beth Martens.

The nub of it is that Menard says he is going to create a small township. In the process acquire the land. Get wannabes to sign off on mortgages for their homes. Convince corporations to donate to this insanity. Create his own sort-of government. . .and get it all made into a TV reality series produced by a novice film maker.
Didn't Sporky try something like this on some marginal land he bought in Nowhere, Colorado from a sleazy land company that basically sells a patch of useless land and a dream, carries the paper so you don't have to deal with the bank, then forecloses when you're a day late on the payment, then sells the parcel again to some other sucker; lather, rinse, repeat. Sporky and Menard, united at the bottom. A dismal duo indeed.
scirreeve

Re: The Dope Clock goes off. . .

Post by scirreeve »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:04 am
arayder wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:49 pm It seems Menard has revealed his latest project.

Didn't Sporky try something like this on some marginal land he bought in Nowhere, Colorado from a sleazy land company that basically sells a patch of useless land and a dream, carries the paper so you don't have to deal with the bank, then forecloses when you're a day late on the payment, then sells the parcel again to some other sucker; lather, rinse, repeat. Sporky and Menard, united at the bottom. A dismal duo indeed.
Yep - add Goodbaudy to that list. He actually scammed a few sovcits (including "Evol Love") to move there. Sporky got exactly ZERO people to move to his compound. Of course in Goodbaudy's case the sovcits all started fighting with each other and it fell apart. He is currently being prosecuted for some stuff related to the Elefteria Acres thing. I haven't kept up with it and don't remember the charges.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Menard may have a bit more success as his to-do list might be a smidge shorter. Sporky has not finished his Mexico/Arizona/Colorado paradise because he was busy with his constitutional tour, calling all the businesses in KY pretending to be their employees, protesting wings, doing something to the KY governor which hopefully does not include KY, grand mask burners, going around arresting judges while surrounding the Utah Capitol until they pass the 9th and 10th inning bar resolutions....

Hold it.. those last ones were Karl's.

I am having the darndest trouble remembering who has not done what.
101010 :towel:

Return to “Other weirdos”