Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and other TV purveyors of fake news

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:19 pm Image
This right here is why I'd love to see Avenatti's bluff called about testilying for Trump. Right here. "Mister Avenatti, is it true that you were the ultimate source of a One America News Network story which claimed falsely...."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

testilying
Took me a minute, but I see what you did there. :biggrin:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

A new Fogbow Lexicon and Snarkasaurus entry: testilying.

CONGRATULATIONS, Ben-Prime!!!!!!🎊🎈🍾
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:59 am A new Fogbow Lexicon and Snarkasaurus entry: testilying.

CONGRATULATIONS, Ben-Prime!!!!!!🎊🎈🍾
In fairness, the term as I've heard it used before is usually used when bad cops take to the stand to back up the most outrageous 'the perp had it coming' stories of other bad cops. But I figured someone it would also be applicable to someone like Avenatti .
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Hunter Biden has hired Mark Garagos (of Michael Jackson fame) and told Fox to remove defamatory and false info about him, or they will be sued. Unsure how this will shake out in terms of political calendars, as "news" about Hunter seems to be followed by lower numbers for Joe. :shrug:
In a statement to ABC News, Hunter Biden's legal team said, "For the last five years, Fox News has relentlessly attacked Hunter Biden and made him a caricature in order to boost ratings and for its financial gain. The recent indictment of FBI informant Smirnov has exposed the conspiracy of disinformation that has been fueled by Fox, enabled by their paid agents and monetized by the Fox enterprise. We plan on holding them accountable."

Attorneys for Hunter Biden demanded that Fox News "expeditiously remove and disable access" to the images. They sent the letter on April 23 and requested that Fox's legal team "have taken steps outlined in this letter" by Friday, April 26.

A Fox News spokesperson said in a statement, "Hunter Biden's lawyers have belatedly chosen to publicly attack Fox News' constitutionally protected coverage regarding their client. Mr. Biden is a public figure who has been the subject of investigations by both the Department of Justice and Congress, has been indicted by two different US Attorney's Offices in California and Delaware, and has admitted to multiple incidents of wrongdoing. Consistent with the First Amendment, Fox News has accurately covered these highly publicized events as well as the subsequent indictment of an FBI informant who was the source of certain claims made about Mr. Biden."
https://abcnews.go.com/US/hunter-biden- ... =109748934
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Michael Tracey @mtracey wrote: Robert O'Brien, Trump's National Security Advisor who will likely return to the next Administration, says the student protests are "not about Israel policy," but pure "hatred of Jews." Mark Levin agrees, calls them "Hitler Youth"

The amount of sheer lying is just off-the-charts
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Pete Hegseth was pumping his upcoming book on F&F just now. Apparently he was called out by DC National Guard during the George Floyd protest and what a manly man he was standing there in line with the other soldiers behind his riot shield facing the crowds, their backs to the WH behind them. Note: he might have said rioters instead of protesters, but it's early, and memory fades :oldlady:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Increasingly irrelevant right-wing piehole Mark Levin has a brilliant suggestion on how Trump can narrow down the field of smarmy sycophants looking to be his VP pick:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mark-lev ... d4a24678d2
Mark Levin Urges Trump To Reject VP Prospects Who Won't Appear On His Show

Mark Levin on Monday said that he would advise 2024 presidential candidate Donald Trump to disqualify prospective running mates who won’t appear on the conservative radio host’s popular show. (Check out the clip below.)

Levin, who also hosts “Life, Liberty & Levin” on Fox News, appeared to obliterate the line between advocacy journalism and functioning as a Trump operative in his remarks.

He began by pointing out his radio program’s reach to millions. He basically beseeched Trump to eliminate veep prospects not vetted by him and, by extension, his audience.

“If there’s somebody who claims to be a conservative and won’t come on this program, then my advice to President Trump is, do not choose them as your running mate,” Levin said. “If they’re not willing to come on this program and talk to me, and I speak to them on your behalf ― don’t you agree, Mr. Producer? ― that’s a telltale sign that they have a problem with you, millions and millions and millions of you.”
:snippity:
tek

Post by tek »

"Mark who?"
-- DJT
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Hmm, did Biden do this to a) "troll tfg," or b) bring a bunch of new jobs and industry to the people of Wisconsin?
Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: Fox reporter says President Biden is being mean to Trump by announcing a $3.3 billion investment in Wisconsin at the same site where Trump promised a new plant and then didn’t deliver
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:think: Did I miss something in US economics, the Biden Empire :?: Which rank among the true billionaires :?:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I see Ingraham is auditioning to play the Intendant in the Mirror Universe.

:rocket:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

p0rtia wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:25 am I see Ingraham is auditioning to play the Intendant in the Mirror Universe.

:rocket:
:lol:
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Bartiromo show just started. She's going to have Matt Whitaker and Gregg Jarrett up shortly to weigh in on Bragg trial :roll:

Right now with Sen mike Lee. He looks different, I think he lost weight?

Return to “Current Politics”