Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and other TV purveyors of fake news

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Would love an actual clip of this Library/sex den discussion.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Having destroyed the country's faith in elections, Faux moves on to the Judiciary.
Decoding Fox News @DecodingFoxNews wrote: Greg Gutfeld managed to bring up how he thought Minneapolis Police Office Derek Chauvin wasn't guilty of killing George Floyd during a segment about O.J. Simpson.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:30 pm Would love an actual clip of this Library/sex den discussion.
I guess I need to get to the library more often. One of my choir members works there, and she has said nothing of the fun.

The most recent activity I remember hearing about was the presentation on African American composers, which I sadly missed. Not quite as interesting as the sex den book group.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

You forgot to ask her about the drugs….
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Hey looky what just popped up for me on FoxNews.
Fox News wrote:Marjorie Taylor Greene is an idiot. She is trying to wreck the GOP
Rep Marjorie Taylor Green needs to be clear about what's really at stake in 2024
By Liz Peek - Fox News
:snippity:
Greene, who was elected by a total of 170,162 voters in 2022 in a district that the Cook Report rates R+22, doesn’t like any of it and would rather burn down the House, metaphorically speaking, than work towards the greater good. The greater good, unless she and her fellow discontents in Congress have forgotten, is defeating Joe Biden in November.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/marjori ... -wreck-gop
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:24 pm Hey looky what just popped up for me on FoxNews.
Fox News wrote:Marjorie Taylor Greene is an idiot. She is trying to wreck the GOP
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/marjori ... -wreck-gop
I mean, it would be hysterical if after all the accusations about who was an undercover Fed, it turns out after all this time...
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Jesus the way fox is describing the jurors, two pro dei lawyers a Trump observer, Disney employee, charlemagne fan...
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I blame the judge. Why do I need to know that one of the jurors is an oncologist, or that two of them are attorneys? Today he told the media to use common sense. Yeah, that's what Jesse Watters is all about, is using common sense. Jeazess H. Kreist. I am disgust.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Not long before Fox publishes their names and addresses as leaked by Donnie
much ado

Post by much ado »

Foggy wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:53 pm I blame the judge. Why do I need to know that one of the jurors is an oncologist, or that two of them are attorneys? Today he told the media to use common sense. Yeah, that's what Jesse Watters is all about, is using common sense. Jeazess H. Kreist. I am disgust.
Aren't the prospective jurors questioned in open court? Anyone in the room can write down these details and make them public.

Am I wrong?
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

No proctologists? That's a juror Trump could really use.
Largo al factotum.
raison de arizona

Attending his trial is "cruel and unusual punishment?" As if.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Watters: Trump needs exercise. He’s usually golfing and you’re going to put a man who’s almost 80 sitting in a room like this on his butt for all that time? It’s not healthy. He needs sunlight. He needs activity. It’s really cruel and unusual punishment
One might think that if tfg is too old and decrepit to sit in a courtroom, he is probably too old and decrepit to serve as president.

It would seem.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

The cruel and unusual punishment is making him sit there and listen to what people really think of him. If he needs so much sunshine and exercise perhaps he should stick to what he does best - cheating at golf. If he can't handle this how's he going to deal with sitting in a 6x8 jail cell?
Largo al factotum.
raison de arizona

:violin:
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Watters suggests Trump is being treated worse than prisoners in Guantanamo Bay
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:44 pm :violin:
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Watters suggests Trump is being treated worse than prisoners in Guantanamo Bay
Clearly, then, we could improve his situation by stashing him in Gitmo for the duration of the trial, right?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:44 pm :violin:
Yes, because Gitmo prisoners have access to limos and security details and billionaire lifestyles.

STFU Jesse.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Didn't djt claim the fame of Mandela? Gitmo would be a reasonable place for that experience. :twisted:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

i scrolled by something the other day that bemoaned how this poor nearly 80-year-old man was being treated. When he's a victim, he's frail elderly. When he's candidate, he's a robust and youthful powerhouse.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:15 pm i scrolled by something the other day that bemoaned how this poor nearly 80-year-old man was being treated. When he's a victim, he's frail elderly. When he's candidate, he's a robust and youthful powerhouse.
“Alice laughed. 'There's no use trying,' she said. 'One can't believe impossible things.'

I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. 'When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. There goes the shawl again!”
― Lewis Carroll
Biden opponents claim he's decrepit and stupid on the one hand, and cagey brilliant on the other hand. He's too dumb to organize a piss-up in a brewery on the one hand, but he is able to run the deep state illuminati world wide conspiracy on the other.

If you can't keep those comprehend those dichotomies you just haven't had enough practice.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... f7fe&ei=32

So far, the only legal *experts* I've heard complaining about how badly this is going for the prosecution and there's no case, has been on Fox unless it happened and I missed it. All the talking legal heads on CNN and MSNBC say pecker was a great witness.

As for the news about the elector indictments in AZ, has anyone even heard a mention of it on Fox? I don't have them on 24/7, but I haven't heard mention of it. Liddle Eric gave Bartiromo a good opening to ask about Christina Bobb indictment and does that pose problems for her serving as head of voting ethics or whatever her title is. Of course, Bartiromo blew past that opportunity.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Kendra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:50 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... f7fe&ei=32
As for the news about the elector indictments in AZ, has anyone even heard a mention of it on Fox? I don't have them on 24/7, but I haven't heard mention of it. Liddle Eric gave Bartiromo a good opening to ask about Christina Bobb indictment and does that pose problems for her serving as head of voting ethics or whatever her title is. Of course, Bartiromo blew past that opportunity.
Dunno about the TV side, but I did a run-by of focksnews.com today, and there was no mention on the front page, the politics page, or in the responses to a search for "arizona".

Sometimes something shows up a day or two after the fact (when they get their stories straight).
raison de arizona

I saw a clip of a 20 second segment on one of their “straight” news programs. I think that’s been it though.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Thanks guys.t
raison de arizona

Return to “Current Politics”