Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and other TV purveyors of fake news

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
sugar magnolia

Re: Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and other TV purveyors of fake news

Post by sugar magnolia »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:35 pm I think having government records mixed in with your medical records is comparable to having government records mixed in with your passports. You can't claim you're the innocent victim of other people having poorly packed boxes and included documents you should not have. If classified documents are with your personal records, they are there because YOU put them there. It adds to the evidence of your guilt.
I'm not following? It seems to me more likely that others just throwing stuff in boxes willy nilly would result in a jumble of unrelated stuff tan if you did it yourself.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:38 pm
MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:35 pm I think having government records mixed in with your medical records is comparable to having government records mixed in with your passports. You can't claim you're the innocent victim of other people having poorly packed boxes and included documents you should not have. If classified documents are with your personal records, they are there because YOU put them there. It adds to the evidence of your guilt.
I'm not following? It seems to me more likely that others just throwing stuff in boxes willy nilly would result in a jumble of unrelated stuff tan if you did it yourself.
I think the idea is that people are generally cognizant of their important personal documents and therefore anything stored with them. Conversely, if they aren't cognizant of how those documents are being stored (and with what), they clearly were being negligent in their treatment of the classified material. It's a Morton's fork.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

So if I steal cash from a bank, but then I put it in a box with my medical records, then that means I get to keep it all?

Kewl.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Duffy: Does he actually be a king for everybody or does he still engage in his war on global warming..
Wait until the end of the clip to see who his "expert" is that's talking about King Charles with :lol:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:41 pm https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1568711386808606722
Duffy: Does he actually be a king for everybody or does he still engage in his war on global warming..
Obviously didn't follow King Charles' first address to We The People - he explicitely said that his new duties require a different approach to life, and that he has stepped down from all his former activities in various organizations.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

They only listen to what they want to hear :mad:

BTW, I believe that's Sean Duffy who is married to the vile weekend host of F&F, Rachel Campos Duffy. They deserve each other.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:06 am
So was that chord a Fmaj7sus4 or an Em7sus2?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Must be the cord of Kevin McCarthy that they didn't correctly cut, it is splattering sparks :roll:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

It's the E# major "cord".
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Wintermute
Verified:

Post by Wintermute »

To Donnie Two Scoop, E# off!
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Wintermute wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:46 am To Donnie Two Scoop, E# off!
Clever ;)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:35 am It's the E# major "cord".
:rimshot:
101010 :towel:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

So...apparently a couple of buses of migrants came from Texas and dropped them off outside of the VP's residence, and I'm guessing no one told anyone they were coming. Guess who was live on air during this morning's F&F show (wonder how they were so prepared with a reporter and camera person to be there right when the buses landed and migrants exited? Hmmmm?).

Here are these poor people looking bewildered and exiting the buses and having a reporter who can only speak a couple of words in their language stuffing a mic in their faces. There were families and young children. Gosh knows when they last got a hot meal or a shower and maybe didn't want to be on TV. They were all just left standing around on the sidewalk outside the residence and I don't recall seeing any porta potties or snacks, just Secret Service agents guarding the gates to the residence. Since DC peeps likely didn't get notice, there was no one on hand to offer aid, shelter, food, comfort, or anything. Just the Fox reporter going around trying to find anyone who could speak English and talk to him. He found one and got one older gentleman to say they entered illegally, and of course the vile Kilmeade had to repeat that word I don't know how many times to their audience. They carried all this live and very lengthy segments were provided with plenty of coverage of their live breaking news. :roll:

Granted I fell back asleep and didn't see the entire three hours, but I didn't hear anything about the Durham investigation winding down.
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:28 am Granted I fell back asleep and didn't see the entire three hours, but I didn't hear anything about the Durham investigation winding down.
According to Hannity and Bongino it is just heating up! I'd post clips, but who cares!

In other news, OAN comes through with some breaking news, Who knew?
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: OAN host: “For decades, (Trump) has been quietly helping Americans from all backgrounds and walks of life without any praise or credit from the media. Pres Trump has been a champion of women’s rights.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:28 pm In other news, OAN comes through with some breaking news, Who knew?
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 5439115266
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: OAN host: “For decades, (Trump) has been quietly helping Americans from all backgrounds and walks of life without any praise or credit from the media. Pres Trump has been a champion of women’s rights.”
Ummmm.. :roll: let's revisit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/d ... cript.html
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:28 am :snippity: Just the Fox reporter going around trying to find anyone who could speak English and talk to him. He found one and got one older gentleman to say they entered illegally, and of course the vile Kilmeade had to repeat that word I don't know how many times to their audience. They carried all this live and very lengthy segments were provided with plenty of coverage of their live breaking news. :roll:

Philip Melanchthon Wegmann @PhilipWegmann wrote: .@PressSec: "The fact that Fox News," not DHS, had a heads up about a plan to bus migrants to DC and leaving them "on the side of a busy street makes clear that this is just a premeditated political stunt."
raison de arizona

:roll:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Yep, I watched that live this morning. My blood is still boiling :mad:
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:38 pm Yep, I watched that live this morning. My blood is still boiling :mad:
Yeah, I'm usually pretty good with rwnj media, but the gloating over this stunt is really destroying my faith in humanity. We're in a bad place.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Good thing you haven't seen a clip of Kilmeade afterwards. A whole new low for him, he was like so excited over this turn of events. :mad:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona

raison de arizona

Ohferchrissakes.
Sean Hannity @seanhannity wrote: Hunter Biden latest video: Nude water slide riding with hookers at 4k per night Malibu rental
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:21 am Ohferchrissakes.
Sean Hannity @seanhannity wrote: Hunter Biden latest video: Nude water slide riding with hookers at 4k per night Malibu rental
If it were Matt Gaetz -- an actual elected official -- and a 17 year old, nothing to see here. But it's the adult son of the President and a (presumably) adult sex-worker, so, you know, it's horrifying.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “Current Politics”