Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and other TV purveyors of fake news

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Fox News, Newsmax, OANN, and other TV purveyors of fake news

Post by RTH10260 »

See it, all I told you, Biden is unstable, can no longer be allowed to be potus :!: Impeach :!: 25th :!:

:twisted:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'd like to see trump try to ride a bicycle.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:16 am
Well Joe Biden fell while getting off his bike this morning, so that’s pretty much going to be the only thing on right wing social media today. Good times.
:batting:
I've done that and I'm younger. It happens.

I wanna see tfg figure out how to get onto a bike.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well Joe Biden fell while getting off his bike this morning, so that’s pretty much going to be the only thing on right wing social media today. Good times.
Reports are that "Biden got up, dusted himself off, talked to the crowd for a minute while laughing at his spill, and peddled away."

25 Amendpeach!
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:12 pm
Reports are that "Biden got up, dusted himself off, talked to the crowd for a minute while laughing at his spill, and peddled away."

25 Amendpeach!
Pedaled! (Pendantic!)

That's what I would have done. I once fell and laughed so hard I couldn't get up.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Off Topic
When sprout was in 1st grade I started working at a local restaurant, The Peach Café. It was popular and busy and I loved it. The kitchen was up a flight of stairs, which we all ran up and down dozens of times a day. There were tables tucked into a corner to the left of the stairs and on this particular Sunday they were mine. The stair rail had an extension that extended slightly beyond the last step.

As I stepped off the stairs and rounded that corner with three meals and drinks, my apron caught on the rail. I pitched forward and, with one hand on the rail and the other holding the tray for dear life, I spiraled gracefully to the ground. Like a pole dancer. ;) Everything on the tray went flying up and then came crashing down. It’s a miracle no one got eggs or coffee on them.

You know, time acts funny in times like that. It seemed like forever that I stared, stunned, in the sudden dead silence that ensued, at the breakfasts on the floor and at the equally stunned faces of the diners. I’m sure my mouth was open. I looked back at the rail and just started laughing. One by one, the diners began to applaud. Bus boys came to sweep and mop, and just like that the show was over.

Trips happen. Biden rides bikes and drives fast cars and probably surfs. He falls over, he gets up. If trump fell off a bike he’d claim someone tried to kill him and sue the bike manufacturer. Tfg golfs. BFD. I’d REALLY like to see him surf. 🍩
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:35 pm
Off Topic
Trips happen. Biden rides bikes and drives fast cars and probably surfs. He falls over, he gets up. If trump fell off a bike he’d claim someone tried to kill him and sue the bike manufacturer. Tfg golfs. BFD. I’d REALLY like to see him surf. 🍩
Off Topic
SURF? :? I'd like to see tfg mount a bike without assistance of 3 secret service agents. :mrgreen:
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

If Donald fell off his bike he would just say he didn't, all the videos are selectively edited and one-sided. He would call into maria bartoromo and claim it was a perfect ride, the GOP electeds will say they haven't seen the video.
busterbunker

Post by busterbunker »

In 2015, when "asked when was the last time he rode a bike, Trump said it was when he was 7 or 8 years old."
https://www.businessinsider.com/donald- ... ing-2015-6
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Wonder what Mr. Kelly thinks about St. Patrick's Day?
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Are there mug shots?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

In the first half hour of F&f this morning, first half hour. No mention of today's hearings. Big block of time to report on the Colbert kerfuffle. Even played clips from last night's explanation. Blamed it all on Adam Schiff and what a liar he is and I forget what else bad things they said about him. :brickwallsmall:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Capitol Riot Committee?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

At least Fox daytime programming covered the hearing and couldn’t make excuses for Trump today. That’s too much for Steve Bannon to take.
raison de arizona

They knew it was fake, and they didn't care. They literally put people's lives in jeopardy, for what?

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Toxic. It's toxic. There's no two ways about it.
Kat Abu @abughazalehkat wrote: Jesse Watters casually spews replacement theory during Fox News' 5 PM hour:

"We had a million Americans die from COVID-19 and Joe Biden just brought in a million illegal aliens to take their place."
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Tsk tsk tsk - the former guy could have taken better care of the Republican voters during the pandemic and could have prevented their death, 1 million more voters for him!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tucker: It's not even close. The guy at Pelosi's desk is hilarious compared to the guy with the talking dog and none of them is half as fun again as Donald Trump.

you'll be shocked to learn that Hannity forgot to ask Ron Johnson about this when he appeared on his show tonight
:roll:

I'll point out that I watched about an hour of Fox & friends First this morning. The ONLY mention I heard of yesterday's J6 hearing was that Chris Christie had something of a verbal tussle with ABC anchor and Christie was cut off before he could reply. For realz :faint:

I was dozing, but did have F&f on for an hour or two, I don't recall hearing any mention of hearing then either. Lots of talk about inflation/gas prices and election results of Republican races and who tfg endorsed. :yawn:
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:20 am The ONLY mention I heard of yesterday's J6 hearing was that Chris Christie had something of a verbal tussle with ABC anchor and Christie was cut off before he could reply. For realz :faint:
Jay Rosen @jayrosen_nyu wrote: Watch David Muir, face of the brand for ABC News, try to shut down Chris Christie's attempt at bothsidezing Stop the Steal.

Muir: "I just don't want our audience to think I'm not aware that there isn't a real equivalence here..." via @justinbaragona
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Covering the important stuff today.
raison de arizona

When I checked in this morning, they were talking about Biden and the Easter Bunny preventing him from answering questions about Afghanistan. Still. I lasted about 3 seconds on that one before flipping.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Always covering the big stories :sarcasm:

Return to “Current Politics”