Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and other TV purveyors of fake news

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Don't tell me, let me guess. She'd also rather be pretty than smart.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Trump and trumpists hate Swift because she was Time magazine's 2023 Person of then Year, and they think that should go to Donnie Depends every year.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:33 pm She committed the cardinal sin of coming out liberal (in 2018) after the neo-Nazis and white supremacists had put her on an Aryan pedestal, and then had the audacity to put together a get-out-the-vote drive that was very successful. And then she endorsed Biden in 2020!
Yeah, they invested a lot of emotional energy and identity in her and then she rejected them... and we all know how well these people handle rejection...
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Colin Cowherd weighs in on Taylor with the facts!

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

The Lincoln Project @ProjectLincoln wrote: Taylor: “ ________”

MAGA: “Don’t believe everything Taylor Swift says!!!”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Watched bits of Fox off and on. F&F Weekend this morning, I couldn't follow their logic, but the three co-hosts went on and on and on and one about Obama being the big bad guy behind some kind of crap I didn't understand. 20+ times I think his name was mentioned, but more for Michelle. Some evil cabal being in charge of Biden or some such nonsense. Don't quote me, I fell back asleep.

Just now decided to switch over to Fox to see how they're reacting to this new border bill and Levin is like bat-:shit: crazy. Dunno if this is live or pre-taped, but he's screaming about the traffickers and SLAVERY! SLAVERY! My poor ears, do I really think he cars about the abused kids?
raison de arizona

Alex Cole @acnewsitics wrote: Fox News just filmed a hate crime on live television and Hannity quickly changed the subject and cut away.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Perhaps she's just ignorant.
Mike Sington @MikeSington wrote: “You called me an Oreo?” Fox News host Jeanine Pirro uses racist slur on TV, calls her Black colleague an “Oreo”. (Video: Fox News)
oreo
A deragotry term for an African-American who is presumed to have rejected the values and traditions of their race and ethnicity, and instead has adopted the norms of dominant European-American culture. The characteristics of one defined as "oreo" are nebulous in that many can be attributed to existing African-American culture, or the culture of recent African immigrants. Some cite higher education status, middle-class and upper-class income, and conservative dress as means of identifying "an oreo." The main assumption is that this person has rejected African-American racial identity. :snippity:
raison de arizona

Speaking of ignorant...
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Watters says the bipartisan border security bill was really a DEI jobs program
raison de arizona

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:32 pm
Alex Cole @acnewsitics wrote: Fox News just filmed a hate crime on live television and Hannity quickly changed the subject and cut away.
FWIW, not that it matters, but it turns out the dude they roughed up wasn't even a migrant, it was just some dude that lives in the Bronx and had the misfortune of crossing paths with the *cough* Angels.
raison de arizona

Acyn @Acyn wrote: Salcedo: Americans witnessed what some are dubbing the Satanic Super Bowl, including this moment where someone called Ice Spice made what some call satanic hand gestures
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

"some are dubbing" "some call"

Fuck these assholes.

ImageImageImage x4
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

There used to be this guy Mark Dice, every year he would pick out random stuff from the halftime show and claim it was a satan ritual. Then he would go on infowars and let Alex Jones rant about it for a while.
raison de arizona

New Turtle wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:32 pm There used to be this guy Mark Dice, every year he would pick out random stuff from the halftime show and claim it was a satan ritual. Then he would go on infowars and let Alex Jones rant about it for a while.
He is still around, and still railing against the Super Bowl on Truth.
raison de arizona

Glass houses, etc.
Justin Baragona @justinbaragona wrote: After mocking Biden for his press conference where he addressed questions about his memory, Fox News host Jesse Watters then welcomes on "South Carolina Governor Kristi Noem"

She's, of course, the governor of South Dakota.[/spoil]
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

Aaron Rupar @atrupar wrote: GOP Rep. Greg Murphy claims Trump is less at risk of dementia than Biden because Trump is more intelligent than Biden
I've never heard of link between intelligence and dementia before, have I just missed it or is he making it all up?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I'll go out on a limb and say he's making it all up. And tfg's parents/parent had dementia, a factor not in his favor.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

So the answer looks like...sort of?
In addition, highly intelligent people have been found, on average, to show clinical signs of Alzheimer's later than the general population. Once they do, they decline much faster. Thought to reflect their greater mental reserves, this different pattern may call for a different approach to diagnosis.
https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases ... heimers-iq
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Just my arrogant opinion, but from what I saw in my medical career, smarter people are more likely to use it, instead of lose it. But the part of deteriorating quicker is new to me, although it does seem logical. Once they can’t use it, perhaps the losing it quicker is because there’s more to lose?

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Lets track back. The idea that Trump is more intelligent than Biden is laughable. But it shows that the whole needling at Trump about his dementia is having an effect that they are desperately trying to distract away from the accusations that Trump is senile.

Trump is senile.

Trump is senile.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Like I said elsewhere, it is difficult to overstate the size of hole this blows in their boat. Over two thousand times they repeated this falsehood!

Too bad nobody cares. In trumplandia, I mean.
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/17 ... 28425?s=20
Timothy Burke @bubbaprog wrote: The story about Burisma, which was mentioned 2,027 times on Fox News between 2019 and this year, was completely made up. And the person who made it up has now been charged with making it up.
Andy Kaczynski @KFILE wrote: Former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens’ role in Ukraine business https://cnn.com/2024/02/15/politics/for ... id=ios_app
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Which only proves what he said was true, somebody on Fox News tomorrow probably.

ImageImageImage x4
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Re-instate the Fairness Doctrine and enforce it with Hellfire missiles.

Tell the truth or get hammered.
raison de arizona

Facts.
https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/175 ... 44998?s=20
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Navalny was poisoned WHILE TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT. Putin tried to kill him then. He returned to Russia and was imprisoned while Trump was president. Trump didn’t say one word about either thing.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Fox Host: I think you could venture to wonder if Navalny would have died, been treated how he was, if there were a different president in office

Return to “Current Politics”