Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bill Barr

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
pipistrelle

Re: Bill Barr

Post by pipistrelle »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:30 pm Does it have an asterisk next to it?
Stelter’s book, actual nonfiction vs. fairy tale, is #2.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Heard this goober on the radio today. His claim is that the Russian Ukrainian invasion and Iranian missile attacks are ALL the fault of...

Wait for it...

You'll never guess...

Joe Biden.

His reasoning is that Biden screwed up the Afghanistan withdrawal so the world saw that he was weak and that this was a golden opportunity to get away with all the military objectives they had ever dreamed of, but hadn't because they were previously afraid of the US response. Which they aren't anymore. Because Biden.

:yawn: :bored:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona

Barr is making the rounds. Heard him on the radio this morning too, I want to say with Kilmeade. He had a bunch of dumb crap to say that wasn't noteworthy because, eff what Bill Barr says.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

He has a book to sell.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

He's such a liar it is almost painful. Fantasy:
“I do think there is a degree to which the system had a double standard, and still has a double standard, and is rigged against Republicans,” Barr said on the podcast. “For an example, while I was Attorney General, no case that was embarrassing to the Democrats was leaked. However, cases that hurt Republicans were leaked.”
https://www.theepochtimes.com/barr-us-l ... 10206.html

Reality:
Deep antipathy to Hillary Clinton exists within the FBI, multiple bureau sources have told the Guardian, spurring a rapid series of leaks damaging to her campaign just days before the election.

Current and former FBI officials, none of whom were willing or cleared to speak on the record, have described a chaotic internal climate that resulted from outrage over director James Comey’s July decision not to recommend an indictment over Clinton’s maintenance of a private email server on which classified information transited.

“The FBI is Trumpland,” said one current agent.

This atmosphere raises major questions about how Comey and the bureau he is slated to run for the next seven years can work with Clinton should she win the White House.

The currently serving FBI agent said Clinton is “the antichrist personified to a large swath of FBI personnel,” and that “the reason why they’re leaking is they’re pro-Trump.”

The agent called the bureau “Trumplandia”, with some colleagues openly discussing voting for a GOP nominee who has garnered unprecedented condemnation from the party’s national security wing and who has pledged to jail Clinton if elected.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... nald-trump
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https:// video.foxnews.com/v/6307626327112#sp=show-clips
Former AG Barr on Jan. 6 hearings: 'I personally doubt' Trump committed a crime
Jun. 11, 2022 - 6:02 - Former U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr reacts to the Jan. 6 prime-time hearing findings.
Broke the link to avoid auto-play here.
tek

Post by tek »

I personally doubt that I give a flying fart about your opinion, Bill.

Too, Also: If Trump DID commit a crime, that might be a small problem for your image rehabilitation tour.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

tek wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:11 pm I personally doubt that I give a flying fart about your opinion, Bill.

Too, Also: If Trump DID commit a crime, that might be a small problem for your image rehabilitation tour.
:like:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/29/media/bi ... index.html
Bill Barr subpoenaed by voting tech company Smartmatic in company's defamation lawsuit against Fox News

Voting technology company Smartmatic on Thursday subpoenaed former Attorney General Bill Barr in its $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, demanding he turn over any communications with the right-wing television channel's personalities, executives, and owners.

Specifically, the subpoena from Smartmatic seeks by September 16 any communication Barr had with Fox News employees about the 2020 election, Trump campaign, or Smartmatic after January 1, 2020.

The subpoena also requires Barr to produce similar communication he may have had with Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch, whom own the channel's parent company, and Rudy Giuliani, who previously represented former President Donald Trump. Giuliani is co-defendant in the same lawsuit.

And finally, the subpoena demands any documents or communication Barr provided to the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol.
:bwahaha: :bwahaha:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I love it!
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Could the Smartmatic suit actually sink Fox? :pray: :pray:
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

I'll let the smarter folks answer that one, P520.

Fox will settle well before any trial for a lot less than the asking price if it looks like the cavalry won't be riding to its aid.

I read Brian Stelter's book on Fox News. That business makes billions per year. It'd just be a one-off deduction with business as usual going forward, but perhaps with a little more input from their legal division.

That is just my guessomatic, however.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

a comment on this

much ado

Post by much ado »

That was good. Thanks!
Tiredretiredlawyer

Excellent post showing Bill Barr being called out for the lying liar he is.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

BREAKING: Justice Department releases long-secret memo arguing Trump's acts during Mueller probe wouldn't have merited prosecution, even if president could be charged. #FOIA
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Top aides to Bill Barr.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

This was mentioned in the Spy Hard thread, but I figure it is worth xposting here.
Arizona Political 💎 @AZVotes wrote: Bill Barr getting another hole punched in his Deep State Membership Card.
Aaron Rupar @atrupar wrote: Bill Barr on Fox News on Judge Cannon's special master ruling: "The opinion I think was wrong, and I think the government should appeal it."
tek

Post by tek »

Too late, Bill. We know who you are.
Tiredretiredlawyer

:yeahthat:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

LOL, Nicolle Wallce, Joyce Vance White and Claire McCaskill today trying to admit they agreed with Barr's statements. Classic.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

tek wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:46 pm Too late, Bill. We know who you are.
I mean, in fairness, think about what Barr is actually saying: "The current Executive Branch has more power than the former President to move unilaterally in these matters and the Judicial Branch ought not interfere." He's being at least somewhat true to himself. But, yes, one needn't congratulate him for NOT being a hypocrite on one particular occasion given how many times he has been.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”