Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Lauren Boebert - Carpetbaggin’ Vapin’ Yankin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Lauren Boebert - Carpetbaggin’ Vapin’ Yankin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

Post by raison de arizona »

She did a gig at Mar-a-Lago.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Lauren Boebert Gun Nut

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1dRETP
Other Republicans are also calling on flags to be lowered for Limbaugh, including freshman Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado who called on President Joe Biden to lower the flags for the controversial conservative. "I'm calling on Joe Biden to order flags to be flown at half-staff in honor of Rush Limbaugh," Boebert said in a tweet Friday.
:D :D :D

(Missing the ROFL smilie.)

EDITED FOR NOTE TO FOGGY:

I see someone else has started a thread on her. I have no problem with moving this to that thread.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Lauren Boebert Gun Nut

Post by Frater I*I »

Ummmmm...someone needs to tell Qbert, that'll be a no...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
mimi

Re: Rooting’ Tootin’ Shootin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

Post by mimi »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
Replying to
@atrupar
Move over Aristotle: "We're saying no to all their nos ... they are the party of no. We are saying a big hell no to all their nos," says Lauren Boebert
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

Boebert is confused about who is in charge. Also, who is "most of us?" I would argue that most of us are pretty clear on who won the presidency and is now running things in the White House. I suppose they are a bit dense in her circles.

She's a little slow on the uptake, unfortunately. Send her money though, her latest ask: "Pitch in $45.00 today to my campaign!" For just 45$ you can help keep a Boebert in Congress. Puke.

So Trump gave the GOP spine, and Boebert is here to give them guns to carry. I don't like where this is going.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

covfefe wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:38 am Boebert is confused about who is in charge. Also, who is "most of us?" I would argue that most of us are pretty clear on who won the presidency and is now running things in the White House. I suppose they are a bit dense in her circles.
And yet, she complains about what Biden is doing. She is like her idol. She says anything despite it completely contradicting other things she said. Make noise, make noise, make noise.

Oh, and she also complained about Biden Sunday lids and said how Trump was the hardest working. Apparently, all those golf trips and runs to Florida are working.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

I've got a bunch of stuff on her airplane she was hiding that I've been meaning to post, but for now, enjoy this Boebertism regarding Gay, Lesbian, and "Tranestites" supremacy.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Fair warning to those who watch the above...you're gonna need a MAGA to English dictionary to translate...

And liquor...lots and lots of liquor...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

GAWD! What an embarrassment to the people of Colorado (and USA). Folks here often asked who the heck took the bar exam for Orly. I want to know who took the GED exam for Lil Lauren. What a Maroon.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Mr. Gneiss wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:59 pm GAWD! What an embarrassment to the people of Colorado (and USA). Folks here often asked who the heck took the bar exam for Orly. I want to know who took the GED exam for Lil Lauren. What a Maroon.
Yeah, that!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

QBert is stooopid
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

covfefe wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:07 pm enjoy this Boebertism regarding Gay, Lesbian, and "Tranestites" supremacy.
My old ears heard Trans-[pregnant pause]-ex-ites. If that's what she said, I'm thinking her brainbone had tran-sex-ites banging around in the void, but it came out as trans----ex-ites. :mrgreen:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Mr. Gneiss wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:54 pm
covfefe wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:07 pm enjoy this Boebertism regarding Gay, Lesbian, and "Tranestites" supremacy.
My old ears heard Trans-[pregnant pause]-ex-ites. If that's what she said, I'm thinking her brainbone had tran-sex-ites banging around in the void, but it came out as trans----ex-ites. :mrgreen:
I liked how her eyes kept darting around, like they had to look for the Q spirit to feed her lines...and it seemed like she was not high on their to do list...

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... pack-heat/
We’re often interested in the “origin stories” of politicians — regular lines that they use over and over to explain their political motivations.

Boebert is a strong booster of gun rights. She arrived in Congress this year after leveraging her fame as the owner of a restaurant, Shooters Grill of Rifle, Colo., where the wait staff often serve customers with open-carry firearms. A sign outside tells customers that guns are welcome.

Over and over, Boebert says she started allowing her staff to carry guns after a man was killed outside her restaurant. But we’ve obtained police and coroner reports that show her story is mainly fiction.
This may have been covered here, but there are details in the WAPO article.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Part of a LaurenBoebertissodumb trending hashtag.
E1031D70-2608-4CD6-91BF-02D4C4ABB513.jpeg
E1031D70-2608-4CD6-91BF-02D4C4ABB513.jpeg (121.14 KiB) Viewed 55110 times
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
MichaelJ
Verified:

Post by MichaelJ »

She's such a maroon. I'm embarrassed that she's a Colorado representative.
FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

MichaelJ wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:17 pm She's such a maroon. I'm embarrassed that she's a Colorado representative.
I know. Having Lamborn as our rep was bad enough.
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

MichaelJ wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:17 pm She's such a maroon. I'm embarrassed that she's a Colorado representative.
At least she's not Marjorie Taylor Greene, I live in the same state :bag:

Trent Reznor
MichaelJ
Verified:

Post by MichaelJ »

FiveAcres wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:51 pm
I know. Having Lamborn as our rep was bad enough.
Along with that knucklehead Douglas Bruce.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Manu Raju
@mkraju
Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert were the lone two members to vote against a bill that would reauthorize the National Marrow Donor Program, which matches bone marrow donors and cord blood units with patients who have leukemia and other diseases

The bill passed 415-2
9:39 PM · Apr 15, 2021
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Do These People ever even read the legislation or is it just a knee-jerk reaction to anything to help people? I guess no one they have ever known has ever needed bone marrow. :crying:

Rhetorical question.

:explode:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Their votes wouldn't effect the outcome anyway. So, they chose to be contrarians. Now they can tell their constituents how many times they opposed the Democratic Agenda without being specific. It had nothing to do with the current legislation, and everything to do with the next election.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Verbalobe
@Verbalobe
I kkknow, right? I mean, weren’t all the calendars, like, already printed or whatever?
Quote Tweet
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
· 1h
Joe Biden has zero authority to cancel the 4th of July.
Biden warned that Americans might have to cancel 4th of July celebrations if we don't get Covid-19 under control by then.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”