Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Lauren Boebert - Carpetbaggin’ Vapin’ Yankin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

These people suck. They are bad people.
pipistrelle

Re: Lauren Boebert - Rootin’ Tootin’ Shootin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

Post by pipistrelle »

I didn’t know she was on any committees.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:40 pm I didn’t know she was on any committees.
Boebert kept her mouth shut about the Jewish space lasers, unlike mtg, so she didn’t get kicked off everything. Yet.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Lauren Boebert: “The church is supposed to direct government, not the opposite way. The church is supposed to influence govt .. The Bible says that government rests on God’s shoulders.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:54 am
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Lauren Boebert: “The church is supposed to direct government, not the opposite way. The church is supposed to influence govt .. The Bible says that government rests on God’s shoulders.”
Nope
Thomas Jefferson wrote:Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

It's like Ron Howard should be following Boebert around narrating in his Arrested Development voice after she says it, "In fact, that was not true."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:27 pm It's like Ron Howard should be following Boebert around narrating in his Arrested Development voice after she says it, "In fact, that was not true."
Eh, we need something a little stronger. Like someone following her around slapping her with a fish every time.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

I have yet to see these tools attend church. Where and when do you worship, Bobo? Do you pack heat when entering God's house? Are you a disciple of Ray Wylie Hubbard's "Freeway Church of Christ?' (They accept MasterCard!)

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona

humblescribe wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:47 pm I have yet to see these tools attend church. Where and when do you worship, Bobo? Do you pack heat when entering God's house? Are you a disciple of Ray Wylie Hubbard's "Freeway Church of Christ?' (They accept MasterCard!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1VDccpTw0U
FWIW, a lot of the videos of her railing against the separation between church and state were filmed...in churches.

For instance:
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Thanks for your legwork, Raison.

I started to watch the video and quickly stopped. It made me nauseous.

The web says that this particular church is in Basalt, Colorado. Basalt is on the road from Glenwood Springs to Aspen. Sorta far away from Rifle/Silt.
Like 50 minutes away.

Both the guy in the video and his wife are the main providers of Scripture at this church.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:07 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:27 pm It's like Ron Howard should be following Boebert around narrating in his Arrested Development voice after she says it, "In fact, that was not true."
Eh, we need something a little stronger. Like someone following her around slapping her with a fish every time.
I mean, yeah, I get that gut response, but I was thinking within the realm of something that would be both funny *and* probably not a chargeable offense. :biggrin:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

Speaking for the party... I AM THE LAW!
Rep. Lauren Boebert @RepBoebert wrote: Any Republican Member of Congress that votes with the Dems to ban certain handguns, shotguns, and so called “assault” rifles will automatically disqualify themselves from any position of leadership in the party.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Any member of the public who even admits to knowing a Republican will automatically disqualify themselves from any position higher than assistant dog poop remover at public parks.

See, BoBo, we can all do it.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://boingboing.net/2022/08/01/laure ... -dogs.html
Congress's stablest genius, Lauren Boebert, appeared on America's finest news network, NewsMax, to tell the world's second-crabbiest shitlord, Sebastian Gorka, that banning assault rifles will lead to Americans eating Fido for dinner.

"If the citizenry in America is disarmed, then we are no longer citizens," Boebert told Gorka, whose suit pocket sported an enormous handkerchief that looked like a crumpled pillowcase. "We are subjects. You know, here in America, we have gourmet treats for puppies. We have these amazing groomers for dogs. Well, in Venezuela, they eat the dogs, and it started because they don't have firearms."
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
tek

Post by tek »

Well, in Venezuela, they eat the dogs, and it started because they don't have firearms."
Wut?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

;)
Jamestown colonists may have kept, eaten indigenous American dogs

https://www.science.org/content/article ... rican-dogs
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Native Americans ate dogs. Lewis and Clark ate dogs and horses despite having guns. Game was scarce.

Imagine if her district had effective representation.
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

Foggy would likely state that "effective representation" is far outside Boebert's wheelhouse.

May I suggest, "effective reproduction" as being a far better descriptor for Lil Lauren. :mrgreen:
raison de arizona

Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:35 pm https://boingboing.net/2022/08/01/laure ... -dogs.html
Congress's stablest genius, Lauren Boebert, appeared on America's finest news network, NewsMax, to tell the world's second-crabbiest shitlord, Sebastian Gorka, that banning assault rifles will lead to Americans eating Fido for dinner.

"If the citizenry in America is disarmed, then we are no longer citizens," Boebert told Gorka, whose suit pocket sported an enormous handkerchief that looked like a crumpled pillowcase. "We are subjects. You know, here in America, we have gourmet treats for puppies. We have these amazing groomers for dogs. Well, in Venezuela, they eat the dogs, and it started because they don't have firearms."
Video:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:35 pm https://boingboing.net/2022/08/01/laure ... -dogs.html

Does that mean she's against have Romana Didulo as queen of the United States?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Azastan wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:46 pm

Does that mean she's against have Romana Didulo as queen of the United States?
The only Queen I acknowledge is RuPaul.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:50 pm Native Americans ate dogs. Lewis and Clark ate dogs and horses despite having guns. Game was scarce.

Imagine if her district had effective representation.
People in America 8n general ate horses 8n the 1960s when the price of beef blew up.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:o
Who ate horse meat? Not my family. Are you saying we were served surreptitiously?
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

Well, my experience was a wee bit different. I grew up on the family cattle ranch in the 1960s.

Horse flesh was put to work. Cattle flesh paid the banker each fall.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:29 pm :o
Who ate horse meat? Not my family. Are you saying we were served surreptitiously?
Yeah, I don't know where that's coming from. No horse meat in our house. Some beef, lots of pork. I hate pork. :eek:
tek

Post by tek »

Off Topic
I do remember when I was a kid some kerfluffle about selling/eating horsemeat. I don't recall the details, though.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”