Lauren Boebert - Carpetbaggin’ Vapin’ Yankin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

These people suck. They are bad people.
Gregg

Lauren Boebert - Rootin’ Tootin’ Shootin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:07 pm The irony is many of these folks, especially Trump, tend to idolize Teddy Roosevelt, yet TR's actions and policies are almost completely opposite of the MAGA.
TR, and most of their other heroes from US History, are not the real historical persons as much as cartoon characters who take on the role.

Being something of a Civil War fan but very much not a fan of Robert E. Lee, I have on several occasions had the "Lee didn't like slavery and was kind to the slaves he came in contact with etc..." which is far, far from reality. In fact, though Lee never owned slaves, his wife did and he was known to have beat more than one of them nearly to death when they tried to escape. But you can't tell "Lost Cause Losers" that.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status ... 8885865475
BREAKING: 18,700 Self-described Christians have called for Representative Lauren Boebert to "resign and repent" for reportedly wishing death to President Joe Biden indirectly during a recent sermon at a Dallas church, as seen below.

The Letter by FaithfulAmerica reads:

"As your fellow Christians, we write with both love and sadness as we urge you to privately repent for weaponizing our faith as a political tool, to publicly apologize for invoking a Psalm about death when praying for the President of the United States, and to resign from public office now.

Your repeated misrepresentation of our faith pushes people away from Jesus Christ, harms both democracy and the church, and even risks further unholy violence. Let us follow Jesus together by seeking love and the common good -- not division and death. Please, for the good of the country and the Body of Christ alike, resign from Congress immediately.

Your siblings in Christ,
The undersigned members of Faithful America"
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

Let us follow Jesus together by seeking love and the common good -- not division and death.
How quaint. Haven't been watching the news, I guess.
raison de arizona

Check the waistline.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

That's Allen West in the top right hand corner.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

People who treat firearms as fashion accessories and/or genital extensions should not be allowed near them, or those people shouldn't be allowed near anyone else.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

tek wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:48 pm
Let us follow Jesus together by seeking love and the common good -- not division and death.
How quaint. Haven't been watching the news, I guess.
Faithful America has been speaking out about the right for some time now. They would be on the progressive side of the Christian world. There are progressive Christians out there, but the media usually ignores them except when they elect a gay bishop.

https://act.faithfulamerica.org/signup/about-us/
Faithful America wrote:Faithful America was founded in 2004. We are the largest online community of Christians putting faith into action for social justice. Our members -- Catholic, Protestant, and more -- are sick of sitting by quietly while Jesus' message of good news is hijacked by the religious right to serve a hateful political agenda. We're organizing the faithful to challenge Christian nationalism and white supremacy and to renew the church's prophetic role in building a more free and just society.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Dave from down under wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:33 pm People who treat firearms as fashion accessories and/or genital extensions should not be allowed near them, or those people shouldn't be allowed near anyone else.
She'll learn how not to carry a weapon when she shoots her dick off.

Which is a thing, Google "shot his dick off" if you dare.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

CPAC: Bobo wants to rid our world of equity and equality, and she wants to defund and uproot all the woke programs in the military. You can hear all twenty people in the room cheering her on.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

The above video is must see for the Bobo Files, but that's a block on the guy who posted it for misquoting her and using quotation marks to do it. Shame on him. We don't need that shit.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

No more equality! Repeal the 19th amendment!! Send Boebert to her husband who will take control of all aspects of her life.
bill_g wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:33 am CPAC: Bobo wants to rid our world of equity and equality, and she wants to defund and uproot all the woke programs in the military. You can hear all twenty people in the room cheering her on.

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:15 am :snippity:

What?!?! She's a sharpshooter now...

I'll come in again... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Gregg wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:15 am She'll learn how not to carry a weapon when she shoots her dick off.

Given how fake she tends to be, I would be surprised if the gun was both real and loaded.
raison de arizona

PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Lauren Boebert publicly announced that her 17 year old son, Tyler, will be making her “a 36 year old grandmother” in April.

Boebert: “Now, any of you who have young children who are giving life there’s some questions that pop up. There’s some fear that arises.” #GrandmaBoebert
raison de arizona

In this episode, Boebert chooses the wrong hill to die on.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Boebert is very upset that comments made by a Republican witness are described as white supremacist views. The comments are read after her objection. You can judge for yourself
tl;dr the witness is quoted as saying other cultures are inferior to white culture.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Western, not white (for accuracy).
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:15 pm Western, not white (for accuracy).
Oops, yes.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:24 pm
Oops, yes.
Western culture = artists, writers, composers, musicians, poets, philosophers, scientists, mathematicians, many of whom we can name and some of whom we appreciate. How many Boeberts and her elk are kicking back listening to Mozart while perusing a coffee table book on Van Dyck or discussing Kant? Yeah, I thought so. She likely thinks Voltaire is a vape brand.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Just as, when TFG says "Make America Great Again", many people hear "Make America White Again", to many people "Western Culture" = "White Culture".
northland10

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:22 pm
Just as, when TFG says "Make America Great Again", many people hear "Make America White Again", to many people "Western Culture" = "White Culture".
Yep, and racists have tried to use it as code.

As it is, saying western culture is better than others is no better. It's supremacist bs, whether the white or western version.

Saying your personal preference is fine, but to state outright that western is better is wrong, wrong, and wrong. It leads to the same genocide we have used in the past.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Gregg wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:15 am
Dave from down under wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:33 pm People who treat firearms as fashion accessories and/or genital extensions should not be allowed near them, or those people shouldn't be allowed near anyone else.

If I were a new mother in that family, I would not want my baby being cared for by someone with a gun bigger than her dick stuck in her pants.

Grandma at 36? I was only 25 when my CHILD was born. She is now 31 and I have no grandchildren yet.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:27 pm
noblepa wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:22 pm
Yep, and racists have tried to use it as code.

As it is, saying western culture is better than others is no better. It's supremacist bs, whether the white or western version.

Saying your personal preference is fine, but to state outright that western is better is wrong, wrong, and wrong. It leads to the same genocide we have used in the past.
I'm not sure what the argument is here. A word got misreported. I listened and corrected it. I thought we were about setting records straight. What the word means is a different story.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Whoa, Pipi. None of that was taking issue with you! All of the words are directed at the morons.
:bighug: :bighug:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:01 pm Whoa, Pipi. None of that was taking issue with you! All of the words are directed at the morons.
:bighug: :bighug:
Yeah.. I was taking issue with morons. Sorry if that was not clear.
:bighug:
raison de arizona

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/statu ... 44992?s=20
Lauren Boebert @laurenboebert wrote: Don’t worry Adam, I don’t consider you a real man.
Adam Kinzinger #fella @AdamKinzinger wrote: I’m retweeting this for one reason. At around 6:30 central time, Lauren decided to tweet this. Why?

To anger, stir the pot, offend, and give people a dopamine hit. And raise money. No serious mature debate, just debasing of the whole profession. Twitter isn’t real life
Lauren Boebert @laurenboebert wrote: Real men aren’t women.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”