Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

California Governor

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: California Governor

Post by Slim Cognito »

I had to block Brat. Total wackjob.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Rigged election! Audit now!
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... california
California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder (R) on Friday pledged to replace Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) with a Republican if he wins the Golden State's recall election.

“They're afraid I'm going to replace her with a Republican, which I most certainly would do and that would be an earthquake in Washington, D.C.,” Elder said on the "Mark Levin Show."

The conservative radio host claims Feinstein has not been seen in “weeks” and is in “an even worst mental condition than Joe Biden.”

Feinstein, 88, said earlier this year she does not plan to step down from her seat and wants to finish her current term, which ends in 2025.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I know guvs can appoint a temp replacement and in CA they don't have to be from the same party, but does the CA guv have the power to just say, "You're out!" ????
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

No. Elder is talking about if she were to die.
Image Image Image Image
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Jenner quit campaigning about 5 minutes after she announced. :confuzzled:
filly

Post by filly »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:24 pm Jenner quit campaigning about 5 minutes after she announced. :confuzzled:
I watched a good bit of the Netflix documentary she made. Notable was what a handsome guy Bruce was and how the horrible facial plastic surgery deformed him and now her. OMG. Also notable was how he had other people literally supporting him while he pursued his goals. No doubt his Olympic accomplishments were stunning but beyond that his life seems to be pointless. Watching Caitlyn I was just very sad.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I remember watching all the Olympics where Bruce was winning and all the human interest stories of how his wife worked so he could spend his time training. Then he won big and he proceeded to divorce her. I lost all respect for him then and haven't paid attention to him since. (Only using former name since that's who he was at that point in his/her life.)
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:19 pm I remember watching all the Olympics where Bruce was winning and all the human interest stories of how his wife worked so he could spend his time training. Then he won big and he proceeded to divorce her. I lost all respect for him then and haven't paid attention to him since. (Only using former name since that's who he was at that point in his/her life.)
:yeahthat:
Same here.
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

Larry Elder said to report "anything suspicious" in the election on his website and a battery of lawyers would file lawsuits "in a timely fashion this time". I was hoping to find a place to spam with crazy fake claims of suspicious activity but all I could find was this:
https://stopcafraud.com/
We MUST Protect Election Integrity

--snip--

As is the case, we implore you…our fellow citizens…to join us in this fight as you are able, primarily by signing our petition demanding a special session of the California legislature to investigate and ameliorate the twisted results of this 2021 Recall Election of Governor Gavin Newsom.

1. Voters who cast improperly formed ballots have an advantage over voters who cast their ballots in person, a violation of both the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the US Constitution and the Privileges and Immunities Clause of Article IV of the US Constitution.

2. Instances of undocumented ballots have been discovered prior to the election date of September 14.
4. Statistical analyses used to detect fraud in elections held in 3rd-world nations (such as Russia, Venezuela, and Iran) have detected fraud in California resulting in Governor Gavin Newsom being reinstated as governor. The primary analytical tool used was Benford’s Law and can be readily reproduced.
People are supposed to sign this "petition" and claim fraud before the election has even happened?

What are "improperly formed ballots" and "undocumented ballots"?

"Statistical analyses" have already "detected fraud in California resulting in Governor Gavin Newsom being reinstated as governor"?

WTF? This is as crazy as Larry is.

I had to sign the "petition" and then could go to the complaint form.

https://stopcafraud.com/58-2/
Declaration

Did you or someone in your life witness discrepancies in the California Election? Are you aware of someone else who witnessed them? Fill out this form and someone from our legal team will follow up with you.
So what should I say?
My sister's brother's girlfriend's son said he saw...

ETA: link to complaint form
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Answer it in the future tense. :shrug:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Sequoia32 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:59 pm Larry Elder said to report "anything suspicious" in the election on his website and a battery of lawyers would file lawsuits "in a timely fashion this time". I was hoping to find a place to spam with crazy fake claims of suspicious activity but all I could find was this:
https://stopcafraud.com/
:snippity: :snippity: :snippity:
I had to sign the "petition" and then could go to the complaint form.

Declaration

Did you or someone in your life witness discrepancies in the California Election? Are you aware of someone else who witnessed them? Fill out this form and someone from our legal team will follow up with you.
So what should I say?
:snippity:
"I saw a crazy guy L.E. posting about fraud prior to anyone voting" :twisted:
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

So I used my fake name and a fake email, leaving the address & phone # blank - maybe it is such a juvenile form no fields are required?
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.
What I said:
"My sister's brother's girlfriend's son said he saw a black guy put more than 1 ballot in a drop box at Koreana Plaza."

Koreana Plaza being an actual place where a dropbox is located.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

They're all over it on Telegram. Grifter Jovan Hutton Pulitzer just posted:

photo_2021-09-08_18-49-13.jpg
photo_2021-09-08_18-49-13.jpg (115.89 KiB) Viewed 1888 times

photo_2021-09-08_18-49-38.jpg
photo_2021-09-08_18-49-38.jpg (92.64 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Post by tek »

:crazy:
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

Ballot counted.PNG
Ballot counted.PNG (16.03 KiB) Viewed 1850 times
September 14, 2021, Gubernatorial Recall Election: Ballot Counted
Hello Heather,

This is a message from Sacramento County Elections. Your ballot for the September 14, 2021, Gubernatorial Recall Election was received and counted. Thank you for voting!
:dance:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Washington Examiner: Let the blame game begin! And David Drucker calls Elder "whip-smart". What will be Gloria Romano's next job?
As Gavin Newsom's recall prospects brighten, Republicans point fingers at Larry Elder
by David M. Drucker September 09, 2021 05:09 PM

Gov. Gavin Newsom is on track to survive a recall election in deep-blue California after initially causing Democrats severe heartburn, with veteran Republican insiders blaming GOP front-runner Larry Elder. The conservative talk-radio host motivated previously complacent rank-and-file Democrats — which neutralized Newsom’s biggest challenge of voter apathy — by catering to the Republican base with polarizing rhetoric and adamantly opposing mask and vaccine mandates amid a resurgence of the coronavirus. In a state where registered Democrats outnumber Republicans 2–1, Elder made himself the perfect foil for Newsom — enabling the Democratic incumbent to make the campaign about the GOP rather than his embattled leadership. “Newsom has successfully framed the race as him versus Elder, and Democratic voters are responding by voting,” said Rob Stutzman, a GOP operative in Sacramento who advised former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Republican who succeeded Gray Davis after the Democrat was recalled from office in 2003. “Elder has no appeal outside of GOP voters.” Elder, a 69-year-old whip-smart and engaging black Republican who is at times combative, is poised to finish first among candidates vying to replace Newsom in Tuesday’s recall.

But it will be a Pyrrhic victory if fewer than 50% of California voters support removing the governor from office. A flurry of recent polling suggests that is exactly what will happen. In the RealClearPolitics survey average , the number of respondents who will “no” on recall leads, 55.4% to 41.8%. Republican operatives active in the 2003 recall campaign, a big victory for their party, said Thursday in interviews with the Washington Examiner that the data are believable. “Before Elder, the race was all about Gavin, and our polls were looking very good,” said a Republican consultant in California. “If the election had been four or more weeks ago, we would have won.” Elder has received some support outside of the traditional conservative circles. Democrat Gloria Romero, who served as her party’s majority leader in the California Senate, even cut a television advertisement for the Republican. “Yes, I’m a Democrat. But the recall of Newsom is not about political party,” she said in the spot. Meanwhile, Elder’s Republican critics concede the GOP faced several hurdles in this special election campaign that have nothing to do with Elder, as is true for the party in every statewide contest.

The Democratic Party enjoys a 22.4 percentage point advantage over Republicans among registered voters, and Newsom and the anti-recall forces vastly outspent the pro-recall groups and the handful of Republicans seeking to replace the governor. Additionally, former President Donald Trump, broadly viewed as the leader of the Republican Party, is disliked in California. In contrast, top Democrats — President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and former President Barack Obama — are popular. Despite all of that, some Republicans claim Elder squandered opportunities to hobble Newsom when he was on the ropes. Voters were upset with the governor for infamously ignoring his own pandemic, and they tired of his coronavirus regulatory regime. There was frustration over closed public schools, rising crime, and a homelessness epidemic. The state unemployment agency overseen by Newsom’s administration was beset by fraud and mismanagement. Democrats agree. Earlier this summer, Democratic strategists who lived through the 2003 recall worried Newsom could be toppled despite California becoming a deeper shade of blue since then. Some believe this recall might have ended similarly if a centrist, such as former San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer, emerged as the consensus GOP contender. Elder’s swift rise after entering the race late compared to the rest of the Republican field has them breathing a huge sigh of relief.

“Had the GOP rallied around Faulconer and he was able to raise the same amount of money as Elder — which is pretty impressive — would this have been a different race? Sure,” said Andrew Acosta, a veteran Democratic consultant in the Golden State. “But the GOP would never do that because the base is not there. Elder is clearly the gift that keeps giving for Gavin.” “This is over,” added Garry South, the Democratic operative who was Davis’s chief political adviser in 2003. “Newsom beats it by double digits.”
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... arry-elder
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The twice-impeached former president who lied about the 2020 election being rigged is now lying about the California recall election being rigged.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Of course, they are.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Some on the teevee are calling it the little lie.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

It's easy folks...

If the GQP wins, it's a totally free and fair election...

If the Dem wins it was completely rigged and stolen...

Dear Zeus how do these people manage to brush their teeth without inflicting lethal wounds to themselves...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

You can see they are being serious because the eye candy is wearing a knee length dress.
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Kendra wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:27 pm
The twice-impeached former president who lied about the 2020 election being rigged is now lying about the California recall election being rigged.
And praising Robert E. Lee for being a good loser.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “Governors & State Elections”