Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

pipistrelle

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:20 pm I'm kind of holding out hope that Trump is doing his level best to insure than Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona will go blue. They've all ended up with either batshit crazy that enough sane people won't vote for to make a difference or people on his shit list who the demented monkey crowd will stay home enough to make a difference.

I'll take the win either way.
My guess is "Pennsyltucky" will hold its collective nose and vote for Trump-endorsed Oz because nothing is worse than a Democrat, even a moderate one.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by AndyinPA »

Not if I have anything to say about it. Fetterman is a good candidate.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I think Kelly will beat Masters or Brnovich handily. Lamon, I kinda worry about, I think he might be able to swing more Independents than the other two. But Kelly is an astronaut, and just a cool guy. He’s easy to vote for. Meaning if you look at Masters and hold your nose at some of his positions you dislike, you are writing off some really extreme bullshit. Kelly, on the other hand, is easier to accept some disagreement because you are accepting far less extreme positions, although they try to paint him as an extremist. I dunno. It’s a theory in progress.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:32 pm Not if I have anything to say about it. Fetterman is a good candidate.
Oz is a carpetbagger who can’t even represent the state properly in matters of security. He voted in Turkey a few years ago. I’m not saying that makes him a bad guy or anything, plenty of other reasons for that, but it does mean that maybe he isn’t the best choice for a US Senator.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:51 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:32 pm Not if I have anything to say about it. Fetterman is a good candidate.
Oz is a carpetbagger who can’t even represent the state properly in matters of security. He voted in Turkey a few years ago. I’m not saying that makes him a bad guy or anything, plenty of other reasons for that, but it does mean that maybe he isn’t the best choice for a US Senator.
Can he name all three branches of government? I know of at least one US Senator who can't, or couldn't when he was elected anyway.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

Stupid Republican lawsuit to eliminate mail-in voting in AZ dennied.
https://media.azpm.org/master/document/ ... ruling.pdf
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The Arizona Constitution, on the subject of ballots, says:
...provided, that secrecy in voting shall be preserved...
It makes me wonder. If a vendor(s) conducting an audit on behalf of the Senate included canvassing voters at home regarding their vote, could that be considered breaking the secrecy in voting? I used a specific scenario, a state-sponsored audit, as that links the canvassing act to the actual ballots and not just an attempt at voter intimidation.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

AZ GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward said they are probably appealing. Because of course they are.
raison de arizona

Here we go again.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ha, joke's on you Buster.

We painted 'em all yellow when you weren't looking!

Harvard Law is so proud of Professor Derp :crazy:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Unanimous Resolution: Maricopa County Republican Committee Executive Board Rejects 2020 Presidential Election
by Brian Ference | 106 comments
On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 I introduced a resolution Rejecting the certification of the 2020 Presidential Election, similar to that passed by the Texas GOP, which the Maricopa County Republican Committee Executive Board approved UNANIMOUSLY. See the full Resolution below:
MCRC Executive Board
Dated: June 21st, 2022
Be it resolved by the Executive Board of the Maricopa County Republican Committee:
WHEREAS In solidarity with the Republican Party of Texas and their recent Resolution on the 2020 Election;
WHEREAS We believe the 2020 Election violated Article 1 and 2 of the US Constitution, that various secretaries of state illegally circumvented their state legislatures in conducting their elections in multiple incorrect ways, including allowing ballots to be received after November 3, 2020;
WHEREAS The 2000 Mules Documentary irrefutably proves election fraud occurred in Maricopa County during the 2020 Election in the form of ballot trafficking through drop boxes;
WHEREAS We believe that substantial election fraud in key metropolitan areas significantly affected the results in five key states in favor of Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.;
WHEREAS The Arizona Senate audit of the 2020 Election found significant inconsistencies and discrepancies;
NOW, THEREFORE, We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States. We strongly urge all Republicans to work to ensure election integrity and correct all fraud and weaknesses identified in the 2020 Election.
——————————
Further, this resolution will also be up for approval of the full MCRC Executive Governance Committee (which includes all Maricopa LD Chairs) on Thursday July 7th. PCs, contact your LD chair NOW and encourage them to vote yes on this resolution as well as introduce it during your next LD meeting for approval.
https://www.brianference.com/news/unani ... -election/
raison de arizona

Here we go again, not Maricopa mind you, but I'm going to gather crazy AZ elections things here. Primary voting has been open for a couple days, time to demand a full hand job recount. There was some nonsense with the ballots where some were missing a race, and they sent a supplemental ballot.
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer wrote: .@PinalCounty BOS meeting to deal with bad ballots is happening now. It's not going well. One of the supervisors is insisting on a full hand recount of all races if new ballots are issued.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'm just gonna sit this down here, and walk away slowly...
Also on the podcast, Sommer explains how a new movement on the right, led by inventor and would-be voter-fraud hunter Jovan Pulitzer, is hoping to rebrand the quixotic effort to “decertify” the 2020 election and, they hope, reinstall Trump in the White House by overturning the results and holding a rerun of the now 2-year-old election. Pulitzer has decided that “decertification” is too unwieldy for branding and is now urging MAGA supporters to endorse a new acronym: “LAVA,” or “Let America Vote Again.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/panicked-tru ... 22505.html

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

LAVA – that's quite funny! Firstly, the whole point of the big lie was to ignore America's vote, the buttons just didn't like the result. Secondly, America will vote again – in 2024 – and the Democrats and possibly most Republicans will accept the result.

This Pulitzer guy is quite an ass.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennet

Post by Ben-Prime »

I mean, if it's the minimum that they'll accept ...
...then the floor is LAVA.

I'll see myself out.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennet

Post by mojosapien »

The B-52's vehemently disapprove.
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

This just dropped today. It's a report from the right criticizing the election was stolen claims and delving into claims made by Trump supporters it's signed by John Danford, Ted Olson, Michael Luttig, Benjamin Ginsberg, Thomas B Griffith, David Hoppe, Michael McConnell and Senator Gordon Smith.

https://lostnotstolen.org//wp-content/u ... y-2022.pdf
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

Title page:
The Conservative Case that Trump Lost and Biden
Won the 2020 Presidential Election
Would
The Conservative Case that Trump Lost
and Biden Won the 2020 Presidential Election
or
The Conservative Case that Trump Lost and
Biden Won the 2020 Presidential Election
or
The Conservative Case that
Trump Lost and Biden Won
the 2020 Presidential Election
killed anyone? :torches:

But the birtherscorecard-esque addendum (on pages 59-63) is nice.
Image ImageImage
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:bar:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

what ever happened to the foia lawsuit and the ninja’d?

did that just fade away?
raison de arizona

Chilidog wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:19 am what ever happened to the foia lawsuit and the ninja’d?

did that just fade away?
Their fine was somewhere north of $4m when they started turning over docs to the AZ Senate finally. I stopped paying as much attention around then, but I recollect that Fann started the next round of court filings trying to prevent the docs from being released once the Senate started to get their hands on them. I dunno if everyone has given up or what. Also, I suspect that CN turned over next to nothing, but that's just a WAG.

In other news, there are groups attempting to ban Cyber Ninjas (why? they are defunct) and Doug Logan (right on) from ever getting government contracts again, I don't have a link but I want to say the Brennan Center is a major player.
raison de arizona

699FA82C-3E37-4BCA-93C3-612D1A528609.jpeg
699FA82C-3E37-4BCA-93C3-612D1A528609.jpeg (313.3 KiB) Viewed 569 times
Not sure what bullshittery this is. But it is.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The states motion to dismiss?

Could not parse "preliminary injunction" :bag:

Where is the associated law suit? Seems a bit late when primaries are scheduled Aug 2, 2022.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”