#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Chilidog

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennet

Post by Chilidog »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:59 am 699FA82C-3E37-4BCA-93C3-612D1A528609.jpeg
Not sure what bullshittery this is. But it is.
if he is in state, is there anything he can be arrested for?
Gregg

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennet

Post by Gregg »

Is this in the Southern District of Denny's court?

Or are we at the stage of the grift where they just start tossing out crazy to whip the mob up into a frenzy?

I hope so, that is the stage before "Aliens" and I love the stage with "Aliens".

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Please don't spam this email with random crap.
Just sayin'.
Spam it with specific crap.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:23 pm Please don't spam this email with random crap.
Just sayin'.
Spam it with specific crap.
The Republicans had a primary. By definition someone was buying votes, that is how Republicans do elections.

Send my $50k to:

The Airborne Assault Dachshund Pupperoni Retirement Fund
C/O Lt Col Root Beer Wiener
Der Dachshundbünker
Baltimore St.
Gettysburg, PA 17325

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

Clown show lolsuit hearing earlier today, Lake and Finchem with the backing of Lindell and lawyering of Dershowitz, Logan as an expert witless. Haven’t seen anything noteworthy.
https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-conte ... rizona.pdf
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Fine Tracker claims that the fines are back on, haven't read the ruling in question, but :thumbsup:
$7M as of yesterday.
CyberNinjasFineTracker @NinjasTracker wrote: Due to the most recent ruling by the Arizona Supreme Court “the fines continue”

There have been 45 business days - 2 federal holidays (Memorial Day and Independence Day) since the tracker paused = (43 x $50,000) = $2,150,000

Date - Total
7/25 - $6,950,000
7/26 - $7,000,000
Logan is going to have to start selling children iffin' they ever enforce this.
raison de arizona

A Republican candidate for Secretary of State is advising Arizonians to bring their own ball point pen and not use the provided pens. :brickwallsmall:
(Regular pens tend to dry too slow, so they smear and mess up the machines which then requires the machines to be cleaned and the ballots to be adjudicated. Thus achieving the exact OPPOSITE of what they want. Or not.)
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

You know, someone needs to show the AZ people how to get machines which don't have ink bleed through. This 'you need a special pen to mark your ballots' just gets the low-information voter stirred up.

WHY do you (AZ) keep making these forced errors?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:think: hmmmm.... let's just drop the real secret of bring your own: the Dems will use it and have ink that flips other votes to Biden! :twisted:

so maybe just stick to the official pens?
raison de arizona

With few public records released, Arizona Supreme Court keeps $50K in daily fines for Cyber Ninjas
4C919481-3505-41A2-84DF-071001A78668.png
4C919481-3505-41A2-84DF-071001A78668.png (508.09 KiB) Viewed 912 times
:snippity:
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 159054002/
raison de arizona

More disinformation, no doubt.
Stephen Richer—Maricopa Cnty Recorder (prsnl acct) @stephen_richer wrote: Just use the pen given to you and every other voter.

Easy.

No bleed through.

Fast dry.

Smooth tabulation.
Maricopa County Elections Department @MaricopaVote wrote: Wondering what type of pen to use on Election Day? Use the fast-drying felt-tip pens provided in the voting booths. Slow drying ink like ballpoint pens, can easily smear inside the ballot counting machine and cause delays at the polls. Learn more at
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I luvs Stephen Richer!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Their whole pen objection was probably thought up when they realized that vote by mail (or dropbox ) ballots can use a regular pen. The obvious difference is that the mail-in/dropbox ballot has time to dry before getting to the scanner. When voting in person, they need to ensure that the pen in use can dry in time so they use a specific pen for it.

To the reasonable this makes sense, but the big lie folks rely on their base to accept any claim without question.
101010 :towel:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:02 am Their whole pen objection was probably thought up when they realized that vote by mail (or dropbox ) ballots can use a regular pen. The obvious difference is that the mail-in/dropbox ballot has time to dry before getting to the scanner. When voting in person, they need to ensure that the pen in use can dry in time so they use a specific pen for it.

To the reasonable this makes sense, but the big lie folks rely on their base to accept any claim without question.
Nah, it derives from Sharpiegate, where they claimed that bleed-through was causing votes to flip (which is stupid, since it is extremely easy to design ballots to avoid this issue).
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Azastan wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:14 pm You know, someone needs to show the AZ people how to get machines which don't have ink bleed through. This 'you need a special pen to mark your ballots' just gets the low-information voter stirred up.

It sounds like you're not kidding, so I'll point out that the idea of changing an entire state's voting machines because of a specious complaint by a pack of antagonistic election deniers is not a good choice. Even if not absurd, on principle this type of shit is part of the ongoing attack on our institutions of government and should be pushed back on, not catered to. Give them an inch and next they will invent another insane reason, or ten. What is that symbol on the voting machine that you say is just the the manufacturers logo? It looks like a Muslim Brotherhood symbol.

Much of NY also requires specific pens, btw.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Azastan wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:14 pm You know, someone needs to show the AZ people how to get machines which don't have ink bleed through. This 'you need a special pen to mark your ballots' just gets the low-information voter stirred up.

To be honest, I'm not even sure what Azastan is trying to argue here.
raison de arizona

More info on pens here from the fallout of Sharpie-gate in 2020: https://www.azcleanelections.gov/electi ... y/sharpies

Basically, 1) the ballots don't bleed, and 2) iffin' they do, they are offset anyhoo so it won't matter.

But that, of course, is not the point. It's the Big Lie.

That said, to p0rtia's point, changing out all the machines is a great big deal. BUT- Maricopa county literally just did that because all the machines were invalidated due to CyberMonkey's meddling with them. So maybe they could have selected different machines. BUT- that would probably require an law from our dysfunctional state legislature, which given the current climate, would be hard to come by. Just thinking out loud, could be wrong. Not about the legislature agreeing about something though, especially with regards to voting.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:02 pm

I live and vote in Washington State. We use any blue or black ink pen to mark our ballots. No special pen needed.

I don't know what machines other states use, so it just seems odd to me that other states have machines which need special pens.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I'm pretty sure that they give us black ballpoint pens to use on our ballots here in Minnesota.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Azastan wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:45 pm

I live and vote in Washington State. We use any blue or black ink pen to mark our ballots. No special pen needed.

I don't know what machines other states use, so it just seems odd to me that other states have machines which need special pens.
At issue is not the machines but the type of ballot paper. It will have to do how open porous the fibers are, among other. Of course the machines could themselves be constructed to have ink paper rollers to dry the paper surface rather than smearing the wet ink.
raison de arizona

Neither here nor there but for ~80% of AZ voters this is a non-issue, as they vote by mail. I don't remember what flavor pen I used, but I'm certain the ink was dry by the time it was counted. Of course tfg and his ilk are encouraging MAGAts to 1) not vote by mail anymore, and 2) gum up the machines with their wet ink. It will be interesting to see the vote-by-mail stats for this election, to see how much of an impact tfg had on long standing voting practices within the state.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Azastan wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:45 pm

Voting on a machine can be seconds between marking and scanning. Any globs of ink will smear on the ballot and/or screen of the scanner. Ball point ink can take a while to dry completely if it's "applied" unevenly. We had a ball point ink smear on our home scanner when my husband signed something with an old Bic pen and immediately flopped it down on the glass.

I would imagine an errant blob of anything on the ballot reader would cause all sorts of havoc.
raison de arizona

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:52 pm Voting on a machine can be seconds between marking and scanning. Any globs of ink will smear on the ballot and/or screen of the scanner. Ball point ink can take a while to dry completely if it's "applied" unevenly. We had a ball point ink smear on our home scanner when my husband signed something with an old Bic pen and immediately flopped it down on the glass.

I would imagine an errant blob of anything on the ballot reader would cause all sorts of havoc.
Yep, exactly. The county even made a video explaining it, including real life footage of what it does to the machines.
W. Kevin Vicklund

On our machines (Michigan), we put our ballot in a privacy sleeve which we then feed into the machine. I bet the sleeve blots any wet ink before it hits the platen.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”