Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Suranis

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Suranis »

Only if he has a sex scandal to be covered up, he is physically repulsive, indulges in repulsive behaviour, or he has a thing for drug addicts.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Luke »

Jim Hoft's brother Joe and the Gateway House of Boys are ANGRY! Headline uses a highly unusual five-syllable word. Usually, it's Spunky (Jordan "Spunk Log" Conradson) who writes these whiny irrelevant stories, this is an escalation, and Mark must be terrified like Realist and I are about Rev Dr Laity Esq and the Harris Birthers!
EXCLUSIVE: The Fact that Arizona Attorney General Brnovich Has Done Nothing with Criminal Activities Identified in 2020 Election Audit is REPREHENSIBLE
By Joe Hoft Published January 19, 2022 at 10:00am
847 Comments

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich was given a platter of fraudulent and criminal activities related to the results of the 2020 Election in Arizona. The fact that he has done nothing with this to date is reprehensible. Arizona AG Mark Brnovich acts tough. He is happy to show that he knows how to use nunchucks. He thinks this makes him tough. But the fact is that Brnovich was given a platter full of criminal acts and activities related to the 2020 Election and he has done nothing. He’s proving that he’s the opposite of tough.

In September a group of individuals in Arizona identified thousands of issues related to voters who reportedly voted in the 2020 Election. This group estimated that nearly 300,000 votes in Maricopa County in the 2020 Election were questionable and very possibly fraudulent. Then later in the month, the results of the audit in Maricopa identified over 400,000 ballot issues. These included in images of over 250,000 ballots that were lost, over 80,000 ballots related to voters who don’t appear to exist, over 17,000 duplicate absentee ballots, 9,000 ballot envelopes that were missing, and much more. (Note that the audit excluded signature verification on absentee ballots per the original agreement for the audit which would have no doubt have identified tens of thousands of additional ballot issues.)

These numbers are horrific, but the really shocking results from the Maricopa Audit were those items identified by IT expert Ben Cotton and his team. Included are items like routers and poll worker laptops that have not yet been provided to the audit workers despite being subpoenaed. Why have people not been arrested for not providing these items? Cotton’s team even caught individuals deleting data from devices. These illegal acts were caught on video and were turned over to Arizona’s AG. There is no reason for delaying arrests here. Where is Brnovich and why have these people not been arrested? If there is a reason then why has Brnovich not provided it? This could have been done months ago.

No matter what state you live in, contact Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich to demand immediate action and arrests for the criminals identified in the long-ago reported audit and canvassing efforts in Maricopa County. The fact that individuals have not been arrested in Arizona related to their criminal acts during the 2020 Election is outrageous. Either we have laws or we don’t. We need people of integrity and courage to address the criminals who stole our 2020 Election.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ehensible/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:21 pm Jim Hoft's brother Joe and the Gateway House of Boys are ANGRY! Headline uses a highly unusual five-syllable word. Usually, it's Spunky (Jordan "Spunk Log" Conradson) who writes these whiny irrelevant stories, this is an escalation, and Mark must be terrified like Realist and I are about Rev Dr Laity Esq and the Harris Birthers!
EXCLUSIVE: The Fact that Arizona Attorney General Brnovich Has Done Nothing with Criminal Activities Identified in 2020 Election Audit is REPREHENSIBLE
:snippity:
Dammit! Brnovich pulled out his nunchucks and everything! He demonstrated his passion for kicking the asses of those who break the law!

Except Logan.

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

What's obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together is that the AZAG would have loved to arrest the whole damn Maricopa County Election Board if he had any actual evidence. He'd have been hailed a hero by trump, instead of the laughing stock he is currently and probably on his short list for VP now that DeathSantis is on the OSG's shit list.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

It has to be said...

Hic sunt dracones
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:04 am What's obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together is that the AZAG would have loved to arrest the whole damn Maricopa County Election Board if he had any actual evidence. He'd have been hailed a hero by trump, instead of the laughing stock he is currently and probably on his short list for VP now that DeathSantis is on the OSG's shit list.
As soon as the Senate and MCBOS settled and arranged to have an independent person analyze everything not turned over to the Senate, there was no longer any grey area. There's nothing for Brnovich to look into.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Apparently, the AG was with SL2XIT. Photo is new on Telegram but don't know if the meeting was new. Code Monkey posted it so it could be photoshopped, he's such a liar.

DL AG.JPG
DL AG.JPG (59.35 KiB) Viewed 1499 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The Tangerine twit goes about in a small private plane these days not the big money sucking plane that he had before. If that's a large plane then it was probably AF1 and over a year ago.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Bunch of retread information, but here's a nice quote from American Oversight :boxing:
“As much as he might like to walk away from the dumpster fire he helped create, Doug Logan is not above the law. We look forward to deposing him on the 27th, and if it takes an arrest warrant to ensure the public gets the full story of the ‘audit,’ then so be it,” American Oversight senior adviser Melanie Sloan said in a statement made available to HuffPost.
https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-senate-h ... 22251.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:05 am The Tangerine twit goes about in a small private plane these days not the big money sucking plane that he had before. If that's a large plane then it was probably AF1 and over a year ago.
I seem to remember reading a few weeks ago, that Trump's 757, which had been parked at a NY (NJ?) airport waiting for a new engine, was being ferried to a repair facility to receive that engine and re-certify it as airworthy.

https://simpleflying.com/trump-boeing-757-flies-again/
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

right before it goes up for sale?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

It was out in the rain for 4 years. I seriously doubt it's in any shape to be passing inspections for full time service.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:40 pm
Suranis wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:05 am The Tangerine twit goes about in a small private plane these days not the big money sucking plane that he had before. If that's a large plane then it was probably AF1 and over a year ago.
I seem to remember reading a few weeks ago, that Trump's 757, which had been parked at a NY (NJ?) airport waiting for a new engine, was being ferried to a repair facility to receive that engine and re-certify it as airworthy.

https://simpleflying.com/trump-boeing-757-flies-again/
I had forgotten the plane was owned by Paul Allen's Vulcan Northwest. I may have been used as a charter for the Trailblazers at the time.

Ironically, Landlocked Aviation, one of the companies where the plane was recently sent, has been painting 757s, among others, for Delta recently.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

To tell you the truth I had expected he would mothball the thing except he figured out if he could get it flying again he could start funneling some of the sweet PAC money into his own pockets by charging the PAC for his travel expenses. Its pretty old, even for an airplane meant to last a long time. It was never used for the NBA team, but I do think Allen used it as his personal plane on occasion.

The Trailblazers currently use a Delta dedicated charter 757, tail number N661DN. The plane is kind of famous for some of the shenanigans that have been reported onboard by crewmembers.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n661dn
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

IDK anything about this plane but back in the day when the Blazers were actually a decent sportsball team they used to ride on Paul Allen's personal plane. A few years later they started going on a Delta charter instead as Gregg points out. I was a Blazer fan back in the day but no longer (cuz they suck and have sucked for years).
ETA - found an article about it which confirms my memory.
https://www.si.com/nba/2018/12/03/jail- ... en-wallace
tek

Post by tek »

Off Topic
If you're gonna mothball a plane, you do it in Arizona and not upstate New York.
I'm sure all that melting snow did the airframe a world of good.
raison de arizona

Lies about the 2020 election propel bills aimed at combating non-existent fraud

Cheered on by an enthusiastic crowd that espoused conspiracy theories about fraud in the 2020 presidential vote and touted the largely debunked findings of the so-called Maricopa County “audit,” the Senate Government Committee on Monday advanced a slew of bills aimed at curbing or alleviating concerns about election fraud in Arizona, despite little evidence of such incidents.

The committee passed seven bills that proponents described as measures that would prevent fraud in future elections. The legislation included laws mandating counter-fraud security measures, probes into people who can’t prove their citizenship when they register to vote, reviews of election equipment, prohibiting all-mail balloting, changing mandatory recount rules and requiring images of all ballots to be posted online.

All seven of the bills passed on party-line votes, with the committee’s four Republicans voting in favor and its Democratic members in opposition.

Dozens of advocates of the proposed laws packed the committee hearing room at the Senate, many of them making wild, baseless claims about the 2020 election or espousing conspiracy theories about the vote, such as that the count included many counterfeit ballots or illegally cast votes, throughout the four-hour hearing.
Among the speakers who falsely claimed the 2020 election was marred by fraud was Republican gubernatorial hopeful Kari Lake, who has made bogus claims about the last election a centerpiece of her campaign.

“I’m worried about what happened to President Trump happening to me,” Lake told the committee. “This last election was shady, it was shoddy, it was corrupt, and our vote was taken from us.”
:( https://www.azmirror.com/2022/01/25/lie ... ent-fraud/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

tek wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:18 am
Off Topic
If you're gonna mothball a plane, you do it in Arizona and not upstate New York.
I'm not sure, but I think that it was in regular service when it flew to the NY airport and then one of the engines failed an inspection, stranding it there until a new engine could be found.
raison de arizona

noblepa wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:16 pm
Off Topic
I'm not sure, but I think that it was in regular service when it flew to the NY airport and then one of the engines failed an inspection, stranding it there until a new engine could be found.
Off Topic
The Boeing 757 was used by The Trump Organization for executive trips until mid-2019 when it was put into storage on a fenced-off tarmac at Stewart International Airport.[10][11][12] The left Rolls-Royce RB211 engine has been removed,[13] and a one cycle (1 takeoff/landing) replacement/loaner engine has not been found since it has been placed in storage.[14] Once an engine is sourced, the aircraft is scheduled to be flown to a maintenance, repair and overhaul facility (MRO) in Lake Charles, Louisiana, for overdue maintenance.[15]

As of March 20, 2021, the plane was still awaiting service at Stewart International Airport. Flight records showed that the plane had not been flown since the end of Trump's presidency.[11]

In May of 2021 it was announced that the plane was set to undergo extensive maintenance work receiving new jet engines, interior and exterior work and a new livery. The former President declared that he plans to use it for future rallies and expects the work on the plane to be completed and it back in full service and operational by the end of 2021.[16] In early November it was reported that the plane was flown from its storage location in Upstate New York‘s Stewart International Airport to a facility in Louisiana state where respective maintenance work and modernization is to be completed.[17]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Force_One :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

Off Topic
The Citation X became the main jet of Donald Trump after his presidency. . . . The plane seats eight passengers and has a cabin height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 centimeters).
Image ImageImage
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:16 pm
Off Topic
It wouldn't have been hard to get the engine rebuilt. Rolls Royce expanded their Montreal service center and added the ability to fix large engines back in 2019, when the plane fell sick. It's only about 300 miles (500 socialist kilometers) from Stewart-Newburgh Airport to the Rolls overhaul facility. There are also tons of other authorized third-party Rolls overhaul facilities near NYC and Washington, if they didn't want to send the engine to Montreal.

The idea that they would send the engine out and have it take so long to fix that they needed a loaner to fly the jet to New Orleans for a major overhaul sounds fishy. They could have just had the rebuild complete in NY. If the engine was completely totaled for some reason, there are enough 757's exiting airline fleets post-Covid that it shouldn't be hard to find a used engine to replace the original one.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:11 am IDK anything about this plane but back in the day when the Blazers were actually a decent sportsball team they used to ride on Paul Allen's personal plane. A few years later they started going on a Delta charter instead as Gregg points out. I was a Blazer fan back in the day but no longer (cuz they suck and have sucked for years).
ETA - found an article about it which confirms my memory.
https://www.si.com/nba/2018/12/03/jail- ... en-wallace
I stand corrected, it seems that the old plane was the one that was famous more or less and the one I knew of is just a plain old Delta charter. I have seen several features about NBA team planes and they have to be fitted out for people who are so tall. If you think you feel cramped in that 'Economy Plus" seat you bought, imagine how Shaq would fit. :)
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

Jeremy Duda @jeremyduda wrote:“Audit” team leader and former Cyber Ninjas head Doug Logan will sit for a deposition with @weareoversight’s attorneys on Thursday, Jan. 27. That’s the deadline a judge set, with the threat of possible arrest if Logan doesn’t comply.
I have a feeling Logan is about to come down with Covid. Again.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I'm sure he's far more afraid of having to face questions about that fake audit and all those conversations and planning that likely took place prior to that sick carnival show. Covid probably sounds way less threatening to him.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”