Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennet

Post by Kriselda Gray »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:38 pm FYI, the dopes of RSBN are on YouTube
Who or what is RSBN? I've not heard of them
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennet

Post by raison de arizona »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:09 am
orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:38 pm FYI, the dopes of RSBN are on YouTube
Right Side Broadcasting Network. Think of the most right wing media you can, then pull it another notch to the right. MyCoffee is a sponsor. :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:33 am
Right Side Broadcasting Network. Think of the most right wing media you can, then pull it another notch to the right. MyCoffee is a sponsor. :lol:
Oh dear...
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:cantlook: :brickwallsmall:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Terrifying!
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Finchem is the worst. He was at the insurrection planning, and at the insurrection. Hopefully he can be beat in the general.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Voter intimidation.
3EC50145-942D-4272-A216-D1F45979F043.png
3EC50145-942D-4272-A216-D1F45979F043.png (251.35 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

How about some person showing up multiple times and dropping of blank envelopes, over and over :twisted:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:09 pm Voter intimidation.
In a less dumb timeline, there would be an investigation.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:33 am
For people who can't stand the liberal slant of OANN
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:24 pm How about some person showing up multiple times and dropping of blank envelopes, over and over :twisted:
Or post this picture of "lost votes found in Paradise Valley"

raison de arizona

:brickwallsmall:
Adel @adelbelieve wrote: Why are Penske trucks showing up at the tabulation center? Can you answer this please? @RecordersOffice @stephen_richer
Stephen Richer—Maricopa Cnty Recorder (prsnl acct) @stephen_richer wrote: Because that’s what we use to bring back equipment from the 210 locations (printers, booths, signs, etc). The ballots and memory drives are first to go back (last night).
raison de arizona

Shit just hit the fan in Pinal county. :panic:
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer wrote: BREAKING: Pinal County elections director David Frisk is out.

Longtime county recorder Virginia Ross (R) will resign her position (she was not planning on running for re-election), to take control of the county elections department.

Press release from Pinal:
Press release: https://www.pinalcountyaz.gov/News/Page ... ?myID=1657
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Let's just all agree that somebody broke Arizona.

It's not a state anymore, it's an asylum being run by the inmates.

raison de arizona

Kari Lake for AZ Governor @KariLake wrote: 🚨 BREAKING:

The fences at MCTEC are being covered up so people cannot watch and see what’s going on. (I told you we have eyes everywhere)

We demand transparency.
This is not a good look.
Justin, Derp State @capkronos wrote: Doesn't matter which way it is called now! We will have to have extensive hand recounts and forensic audits of the machines before it can be trusted! We also must make sure the GOP Senate tabulations are correct!
:roll:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Every good 1st Amendment Auditor will tell you that it is easy to hold the camera / phone on a selfie stick above the fence for a birds eye view, and it is even legal.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:58 am Every good 1st Amendment Auditor will tell you that it is easy to hold the camera / phone on a selfie stick above the fence for a birds eye view, and it is even legal.
I'm not sure it's legal.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:59 am
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:58 am Every good 1st Amendment Auditor will tell you that it is easy to hold the camera / phone on a selfie stick above the fence for a birds eye view, and it is even legal.
I'm not sure it's legal.
It is. The rule is everything one can see with ones eye can be recorded by a device. There is no limit on height as long the person records from a publically accessable location. Place a ladder on the sidepath, or fly a drone, all legal. Even flying a plane at legal height (and not in a no-fly zone) and record from the air. Or just consult Google Earth view. There is also the doctrine of "no expectation of privacy in public", viewing and recording of others and property not prohibited.

How do I know? I have done some binge viewing of 1AA videos on YT and seen the outcome of police interactions, and when those went south, the court outcome. There is a SCOTUS rulling on this.
raison de arizona

Asshats.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Badge of Honor for Richer.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

That list of so-called false statements is outrageous. I'm so upset I had to come back and comment on it again. There is so much wrong with this I can't even start. The AZ GOP are ultra-MAGA crazed conspiracy theory riddled Big Lie fake elector everything bad people. And then some.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”