Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

neeneko

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:43 pm
Jen Fifield @JenAFifield wrote: Republican Maricopa County Supervisor Chairman @billgatesaz, on false claims of widespread 2020 election fraud:

"We used to be the party of facts.
We used to be the party of the rule of law.
What happened?"
Well, the simple answer is.. they never were. The GoP was never the party of facts or rule of law. All that has changed is there is a schisms regarding which 'facts' and 'laws' matter, and the people who won the LAST schism are complaining about being on the losing side this time.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

The Arizona Senate has spent $500,000 to block access to ‘audit’ public records

The Arizona Senate has spent more than $500,000 in taxpayer money to fight the release of public records related to the partisan election review it conducted in 2021.

Senate Republicans hired Phoenix-based law firm Statecraft to represent it on matters related to the so-called “audit” of the 2020 election in Maricopa County, including lawsuits centered on public records. The Senate has refused to release thousands of documents to watchdog organizations and journalists, including the Arizona Mirror, that have sought access to the materials under Arizona’s public records law.

In each instance, courts have roundly rejected the Senate’s claims that the records aren’t public because they were created or retained by the contractors the Senate hired to do the election review. Instead, the courts have said that the Senate’s position would render the public records law meaningless.

“Allowing the legislature to disregard the clear mandate of the (public records law) would undermine the integrity of the legislative process and discourage transparency,” which would run counter to the purpose of Arizona’s public records law, the Arizona Court of Appeals ruled.

Senate President Karen Fann appealed the case to the state Supreme Court, which declined to take it up, leaving the appellate court ruling in place.
:snippity:
https://www.azmirror.com/blog/the-arizo ... c-records/

They're paying $350/hr, which is apparently a good discount on their normal rate. FWIW.

Worth noting is that the records continue to not be turned over. CyberNinja's fine stands at over $4M now. And no one cares. Apparently you can just ignore court rulings you don't like and fines you don't want to pay and nothing will happen.

Yet.

I hope.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

But sell a single cigarette or drive with a broken taillight while POC...
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The full statement is "Back the blue when they beat the black."
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Logan claims to be ready to turn over the docs. Finally. The fine stands at $4.2M as of today.
American Oversight @weareoversight wrote: NEWS tonight from our lawsuit for Arizona "audit" records: Attorneys for Doug Logan have notified us that they are turning over 1,062 pages of records to the Arizona Senate.

Multiple courts have ruled that records held by Cyber Ninjas are public records and must be released.

The records Logan says he is delivering to the Senate include files related to the subcontractors that Cyber Ninjas worked with to conduct Arizona's sham "audit," including WakeTSI, CyFir, and election conspiracy promoters Jovan Hutton Pulitzer and Dr. Shiva.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

It's the Obama Birth Certificate PDF phony analysis all over again.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Dr Ken ( or anyone ), can you explain what "Ai inserted" means?

Also too, what is "Over votes occure" ?
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

neonzx wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:38 am Dr Ken ( or anyone ), can you explain what "Ai inserted" means?

I think he's trying to be fancy by using french
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dicti ... ench/occur

Ai inserted is him trying to sound smart.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

neonzx wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:38 am Dr Ken ( or anyone ), can you explain what "Ai inserted" means?

I think it is somewhat analogous to the "Magic Occurs" box on a programming flowchart.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Dropped ‘d’ - all the others are past tense.
I think it is somewhat analogous to the "Magic Occurs" box on a programming flowchart.
Or the ??? Just before ‘Profit!’

What tools are there for inserting AI into the last step of a multi-step process as if it were an afterthought? :?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Us hicks down here just call a "collision event" a wreck.
raison de arizona

I don’t have a link in front of me, but I understand that Logan handed over a lot of docs from Cyber Ninjas to the AZ Senate, who is now trying to claim legislative privilege on them and taking the whole thing back to the courts. Again.

Oh, and Logan said pulling these docs and handing them over wasn't in his contract and he may sue the Senate to be compensated for the time it took him to pull them.
raison de arizona

Not Maricopa county, but AZ elections and :crazy:. New lawsuit in Mohave county to invalidate the mail-in voting system that has been used in AZ for the last *checks calendar* 32 years and declare it unconstitutional. Of course with Roe falling after 50 years, who knows? :shrug:
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... 978015.pdf
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Even more crazy because the area went 75% QOP last election...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:57 am I don’t have a link in front of me, but I understand that Logan handed over a lot of docs from Cyber Ninjas to the AZ Senate, who is now trying to claim legislative privilege on them and taking the whole thing back to the courts. Again.

Oh, and Logan said pulling these docs and handing them over wasn't in his contract and he may sue the Senate to be compensated for the time it took him to pull them.
The judge should tell Logan "I ordered you to deliver those documents to the court, not the legislature. The fines will continue to accrue".
raison de arizona

noblepa wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:24 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:57 am I don’t have a link in front of me, but I understand that Logan handed over a lot of docs from Cyber Ninjas to the AZ Senate, who is now trying to claim legislative privilege on them and taking the whole thing back to the courts. Again.

The judge should tell Logan "I ordered you to deliver those documents to the court, not the legislature. The fines will continue to accrue".
There's been movement on this today, but I haven't had a chance to dig into it yet. Maybe later.
Ryan Randazzo @utilityreporter wrote: Cyber Ninjas, the company hired to review Arizona's 2020 election, has released 53 new documents today in The Republic's lawsuit. If their estimate of 60k docs is correct, at this pace they will turn over all the docs by 2044.
raison de arizona

Frater I*I wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:54 pm Even more crazy because the area went 75% QOP last election...
They are shopping for a sympathetic judge. Mohave is the most QOP of the AZ counties, was home to Timothy McVeigh. FWIW. It should get thrown out because they have to sue in Maricopa county. By law. They’ve already filed once in AZ Supreme Court where it was thrown out for being the wrong place. It’s doubtful this will work either, but AZ, so :shrug:.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

By law.
I think I see the problem.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:59 pm
By law.
I think I see the problem.
Law? We don't need no steenking law!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I know I'm gonna feel safe in my bed at night, just knowing that these knutsax are "scouring social media" for irregularities. :bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

AZ and a posse? Will Zullo of birther fame be part of it? Including The Honorable Sheriff Arpaio :?:
bob

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:44 pm AZ and a posse? Will Zullo of birther fame be part of it?
Ha! Zullo's posse'ing days ended when Arpaio lost his election. And the gossip is Zullo doesn't even live in Arizona anymore.
Including The Honorable Sheriff Arpaio
I could see Arpaio attaching his name ... in exchange for a taste of the action.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

True The Vote is presenting all their "evidence" of the 2,000 Mules in Maricopa and Yuma to the AZ Senate and House currently. Sure there will be plenty to laugh about later.
raison de arizona

Live dunce streaming:

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”