Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

bob

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by bob »

tek wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:07 pm Well.. if they aren't counted by midnight, then election officials can just declare the winners. Easy peasy.
Which zillions of sore losers demanded. (The "Stop the count!" versus "Count the votes!" clans.)
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

bob wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:17 pm
tek wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:07 pm Well.. if they aren't counted by midnight, then election officials can just declare the winners. Easy peasy.
Which zillions of sore losers demanded. (The "Stop the count!" versus "Count the votes!" clans.)
For the record, AZ was a "Count the votes!" state, putting these folks, once again, on the wrong side of the vote. So to speak.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I don't think that in 30+ years of voting, I ever voted on a ballot that was hand-counted. First, it was the lever machines, then hanging chads, then back to the machine (I moved to a small country in northern lower Michigan and they were a bit behind), and then on to the standardized test version (fill in the circle). The only time I actually voted directly into a computer was a Commodore PET computer in 6th grade during a mock election. Reagan one so maybe it was fixed, though he also won the actual election so, well maybe it was accurate.

Funny how the same voting machines were all fine and dandy when Trump beat Hilary.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:03 pm Funny how the same voting machines were all fine and dandy when Trump beat Hilary.
The ghost of Hugo Chavez was tres bizzy from January 2017 to November 2020. :smoking:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:03 pm I actually voted directly into a computer was a Commodore PET computer in 6th grade during a mock election. Reagan one ...
Oh, he one, did he? Or did he wind? I can't believe he one in a sixth grade class, that's amazing!

:batting:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

As of this morning, the fines should be $250,000.
raison de arizona

Date - Total

1/7 - $50,000
1/10 - $100,000
1/11 - $150,000

(Updated - fines do not accuse on the weekends 🤷🏼‍♂️)

#CyberNinjasFine
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Umm... is that not meant to be "accrue?" :think:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

“J’Acrue!”
Not quite as menacing.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rimshot:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bob

Post by bob »

In a move I would describe as Klayman-esque:

The crux of the allegation of bias is that, in another case, the Arizona Republican Party played FAAFO, and the judge didn't disclose (in the Cyber Ninjas case) his public, highly publicized laying the smack down on the ARP. :roll:

That judges receive campaign contributions is not news. Nor are they private. Do the due diligence, my dude, before your beclowning starts.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

:clown:
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:31 pm “J’Acrue!”
Not quite as menacing.
"J'accuse ... !" - Emile Zola, the OG Dreyfusard
"J'accrue ... !" - Zoltan, the CPA (l'Ordre des Experts-Comptables)
raison de arizona

bob wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:36 pm In a move I would describe as Klayman-esque:
https://twitter.com/DillonReedRose/stat ... 7466048512
The crux of the allegation of bias is that, in another case, the Arizona Republican Party played FAAFO, and the judge didn't disclose (in the Cyber Ninjas case) his public, highly publicized laying the smack down on the ARP. :roll:

That judges receive campaign contributions is not news. Nor are they private. Do the due diligence, my dude, before your beclowning starts.
The motion to disqualify: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... hannah.pdf

Juicy text messages from Logan to Fann: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... 010322.pdf

h/t https://arizonaslaw.blogspot.com/2022/0 ... tells.html
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - only the best. "obsticals" and "niave".
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

They appear to be arguing amongst themselves, poor darlings:
"We're trying to bring down the Electors!"
"No, we're trying to bring down the Commissioners!"
"No, we're trying to bring down the US President!"
"No, we're trying to bring down the Arizona Senate!"
"No, we're trying to bring down the Court!"
"Hold on, we need to sort this out. So who have we brought down so far?"
"Let's see – there's Cyber Ninjas, and there's their lawyers. Those are the only casualties. And perhaps the Arizona Senate President."
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

I'm curious about the thoughts our dear lawyers have regarding the text between Logan and Fann.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

What assets do the Cyber Ninjas have?

The laptops and servers purchased to conduct the audit?

The copy of the database of ballot envelope images with names, addresses AND SIGNATURES?
Jim

Post by Jim »

LM K wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:44 am I'm curious about the thoughts our dear lawyers have regarding the text between Logan and Fann.
and make it clear the Senate has no intention of honoring what was committed to.
I want to see what the senate and Fann agreed to with CN. Hope it's in writing somewhere.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Jim wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:24 am
LM K wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:44 am I'm curious about the thoughts our dear lawyers have regarding the text between Logan and Fann.
and make it clear the Senate has no intention of honoring what was committed to.
I want to see what the senate and Fann agreed to with CN. Hope it's in writing somewhere.
IIRC it was mentioned upthread (somewhere) that there is a written contract. The Senate thru Fann promises some payment, Cyber Ninjas only some "best effort" attempt to deliver something or other without any committment to a certain result.
raison de arizona

The contract: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... 033121.pdf
Which (of course) was written by CN.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Hmmmmmm

To my untrained eye, This clause would seem to me to undermine their efforts to withhold release of the financial records.
In addition to the report, various anticipated artifacts for public consumption will be generated over the course of this work, as outlined under the “Scope of Work.” Client will determine in its sole and unlimited discretion whether, when, and how the Contractor should release those resources to the public. This will include all videos, ballot images, and other data.
raison de arizona

Senate president demands audit contractors turn over records as Cyber Ninjas goes out of business

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann is telling the contractors who led the largely discredited review of 2020 Maricopa County election results to turn over public records in their possession.

Fann, who launched the multimillion-dollar hand count of 2.1 million ballots, warned Cyber Ninjas and three subcontrators that failure to turn over related records could result in sharp penalties.

Her demand comes days after a Maricopa County Superior Court judge found Cyber Ninjas in contempt and fined the company $50,000 a day for failing to produce records to the Senate.

"This duty extends to but is not necessarily limited to emails, text messages, social media postings, and paper files that are within your custody or control," Fann said in her letter dated Monday. "Failure to do so may give rise to very significant penalties for any business organization or individual responsible."

The letter went to Cyber Ninjas, the Florida company hired to lead the monthslong ballot review, and three subcontractors: StratTech Solutions in Scottsdale; WakeTSI in West Chester, Pennsylvania; and CyFIR in Ashburn, Virginia.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 189687002/
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:36 pm In a move I would describe as Klayman-esque:

The complaint seems to say that Hannah should be recused, not because he RECEIVED political donations, but because he MADE political donations to various Democratic causes. Donations that a judge received would, I presume, be disclosed as part of his/her campaign finance reporting. Donations that he/she made would not be made public.
raison de arizona

noblepa wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:27 pm
https://twitter.com/DillonReedRose/stat ... 7466048512

The complaint seems to say that Hannah should be recused, not because he RECEIVED political donations, but because he MADE political donations to various Democratic causes. Donations that a judge received would, I presume, be disclosed as part of his/her campaign finance reporting. Donations that he/she made would not be made public.
Is that true? I'm pretty sure the FEC reports all donations made. That's why your information is collected at the time you make the donation, in addition to other legal reasons.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”