Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

sugar magnolia

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennet

Post by sugar magnolia »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:03 pm On our machines (Michigan), we put our ballot in a privacy sleeve which we then feed into the machine. I bet the sleeve blots any wet ink before it hits the platen.
Is the sleeve clear? If it isn't, how does the machine read it? If it is, why is it called a "privacy" sleeve?
W. Kevin Vicklund

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennet

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:05 pm
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:03 pm On our machines (Michigan), we put our ballot in a privacy sleeve which we then feed into the machine. I bet the sleeve blots any wet ink before it hits the platen.
Is the sleeve clear? If it isn't, how does the machine read it? If it is, why is it called a "privacy" sleeve?
The top sticks out of the opaque sleeve so the machine can pull it out of the sleeve when we feed it in. Also, the poll worker tears off a strip marked with a Bates number and makes sure the ballot is positioned properly in the sleeve (without being able to see the body of the ballot), which gives a little extra time for the ink to dry.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:36 am
northland10 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:02 am Their whole pen objection was probably thought up when they realized that vote by mail (or dropbox ) ballots can use a regular pen. The obvious difference is that the mail-in/dropbox ballot has time to dry before getting to the scanner. When voting in person, they need to ensure that the pen in use can dry in time so they use a specific pen for it.

To the reasonable this makes sense, but the big lie folks rely on their base to accept any claim without question.
Nah, it derives from Sharpiegate, where they claimed that bleed-through was causing votes to flip (which is stupid, since it is extremely easy to design ballots to avoid this issue).

I derives from their general stupidity and the fact that they can be relied upon to loudly refuse to do what they're told.

FFS someone please tell these people not to jump in front of busses or off buildings and by the end of the week we'll be rid of them.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

People are surprising passionate about this pen issue, Richer has been receiving death threats over it. Excerpts from an opinion column by Laurie Roberts.
Nutty Pentel Pen Plot = Death threats for Maricopa County's elections chief
OPINION: Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer shouldn't be afraid for his life because he wants you to use a Pentel pen at the polls. Conspiracy kooks need to put a cap on the crazy.
:snippity:
“You might not make it to your next little board meeting,” wrote one, um, admirer.

“We hope you f---ing die,” wrote another.

Meanwhile, a Thursday evening event at which he was scheduled to be the only speaker had to be canceled due to a threat on the building.
The man has bent over backwards to try to assure Maricopa County's voters that they can trust the vote.

Instead, the head kook, GOP Arizona Republican Party Chairwoman Kelli Ward, is advising people not be “bullied” by the likes of Richer and to instead bring their blue or black pens to the polls.
“You guys are corrupt and stupid all at the the same time … hope the reckoning come and buries you in the ashheap you F’in traitor."

“Shove your Sharpies up your a--, you DIRTY, FILTHY, STINKING, LYING CHEAT. May karma slap you in the face like the little oath breaking criminal b---- that you are, you contemptible sack of s---. May your nefarious plans be thwarted and fall to the ground. May nothing you touch prosper. A curse on your filthy plans.”

“Kiss my a-- you morons, I will use my own pen, you damn unAmerican pieces of crap will not steal another election.”

I guess that last one's been listening to Kari Lake, who announced this week that she's already found fraud and vowed to go "supernova radioactive" if she doesn't win.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 180491002/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'll say it again, for the folks in the cheap seat...

Someone please tell these morons NOT to jump off tall buildings or in front of busses.
Because they absolutely will start doing that just because you ain't the boss of them....

And we'll soon be rid of them all.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I encourage Republicans to vote with the wrong pen. Smear those ballots so they’re invalid. Works for me. 👍
raison de arizona

The problem is that it will gum up the machines and require them to stop scanning and clean them constantly. Which will turn voting day into a shit show. Which they will then point at and say, “Look at this shit show,” while not acknowledging their role in it.

A self fulfilling prophecy.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Someone please tell these morons NOT to jump off tall buildings or in front of busses.
Because they absolutely will start doing that just because you ain't the boss of them....

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Well, I jinxed myself. Thursday, I filled out my absentee ballot. I was lazy and used a ball-point pen, rather than walking into the other room to grab the Sharpie. There was only one contested race, but there were three millages, one of which I was a bit torn on. After some thought I finally made my choice and filled it in. I then folded up my ballot to put it in the secrecy sleeve when I thought about this conversation. Sure enough, when I checked my ballot, the ink wasn't dry on that one question and it left a trace precisely in the bubble of the opposing choice of the first millage question. :bag: (I checked - this alignment issue only affects these two millage questions, and only on the absentee ballot, but still :brickwallsmall: )
bob

Post by bob »

... I'm guess someone already has canceled the primary-victory party. (There are no primary Senate runnoffs in Arizona, and Brnovich is trailing badly.)
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

Brnovich is going to get smoked. I actually voted for him because as bad as he is, Masters and Lamon are actually much, much worse. Also, it has already been pointed out in the comments (tongue-in-cheek, I think,) that 1 in 282 extrapolated out to the entire voting population would be enough to overturn the election.

:roll:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

except that it’s not 1 out of 282, it’s one out of 2,076,086 (the total Maricopa County voters). which, if extrapolated across the entire state and rounded up, is…..2.
raison de arizona

Poot fight. Is Karen Fann corrupt? Gail Golec says a resounding YES.
raison de arizona

Because of course they are. Asshats. Bent on disrupting the election as much as possible.
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer wrote: A source at the county tells me that people are stealing the Pentel pens given out to election day voters to mark the ballot and replacing them with ballpoint.
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

Ballot harvesting afoot:

Also, our f(r)iend Gail Golec encouraging effing up the election.
raison de arizona

It would appear somebunny has been effective in convincing Republicans to stop voting by mail in AZ.
Sam Almy @sfalmy wrote: GOP poll are off to a hot start this morning in Maricopa County. 10.6k voters have checked in to vote as of 8am.

85% of who are registered Republicans.

Quick and dirty chart for reference below.
That said, there are hotly contested races on the R side, not so much on the D one.
raison de arizona

"Ballot watchdogs" are out harassing voters. Of course.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:35 pm Poot fight. Is Karen Fann corrupt? Gail Golec says a resounding YES.
Former AZ Senate President? Has there been a change that Arizona neglected to update on their website?
Edit: I realize that they may not be in regular session right now and may stay that way until the next legislature, but since they could come back for a special session, she is still Senate President.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

northland10 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:34 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:35 pm Poot fight. Is Karen Fann corrupt? Gail Golec says a resounding YES.
https://twitter.com/FannKfann/status/15 ... 4505609218
Former AZ Senate President? Has there been a change that Arizona neglected to update on their website?
Edit: I realize that they may not be in regular session right now and may stay that way until the next legislature, but since they could come back for a special session, she is still Senate President.
You are correct, although Fann is not seeking re-election, she remains on-the-clock so to speak, until January 2023.
raison de arizona

This missive from the Maricopa County Attorney will undoubtedly fall on deaf ears.
County Attorney Rachel Mitchell @Rachel1Mitchell wrote: Hey folks, happy election day!
This is a friendly reminder: Please do not steal county property 👍
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Gail Golec. We knocked her around during the CyberSymposium, she was full of sh*t and on Twitter we all called her out. She ended up deleting her tweets and blocking a ton of us. ErrataRob was in the craziness. Gail has a Telegram channel pumping the dumbest, most ridiculous stuff. On her ad, she has a decent video editor, def better than the Orly Taitz for Senate video done by that chain-smoking Tracy Fair :lol:

Karen should be doomed to be followed by Gail forever. And one note from Gail's video -- there are 2 "fann" businesses, Karen's family sold their guardrail business, they aren't the Fanns that got the $500M state contract. Gail and facts don't get along.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:08 pm This missive from the Maricopa County Attorney will undoubtedly fall on deaf ears.
County Attorney Rachel Mitchell @Rachel1Mitchell wrote: Hey folks, happy election day!
This is a friendly reminder: Please do not steal county property 👍
Children. Republicans are children.

please god don’t give these freaks any more positions of responsibility or power. We’ll all end up in jail for being mean to them.
raison de arizona

Clearly a plot against <insert losing candidate's name here>.
Brandt Miller @firesidebrandt wrote: Update!!! I spoke with the poll watcher. They are finished with their shift. Poll workers were offering Republican voters democrat ballots as a chance to “just vote so they could leave”
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

FYI, the dopes of RSBN are on YouTube:

NOW OFF THE AIR SEE BELOW:

If you don't have cable, you can watch live CNN, MSNBC, Fox News at https://ustvgo.tv/. CNN is https://ustvgo.tv/cnn-live-streaming-free/.
And, of course, WEtv is also on there if you'd rather catch up on Mama June: Road to Redemption and Supersized Salon :P

ETA: LMAO, YouTube booted them during their lie-fest. They're still up on Rumble.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

Hearing noise about a possible refusal to certify in Pinal county. Ack!

Also, Golec made the local news with the pen theft. The county issued a Cease and Desist letter to her to try and shut her up.

Also, threats are being made to the Maricopa County election office. Because of course they are.

AP has called Dem Gov for Katie Hobbs.

Robson is off to an early lead over Lake with 51% counted, but I fear it isn’t big enough for when the day of voting results start coming in later. Those will tend more toward tfg types.

The good news is that Masters’ lead is slim. The bad news is that second place is Lamon, who is pretty much just as bad.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”