#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

There are increasing calls locally for Brnovich to be disbarred. I doubt anything will come of it though.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Who wants to bet, also, that his office looked into the legal liability of the fake electoral college slate BS and he stifgled that as well?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

.... And I bet they debunked 2000 mules internally also.
raison de arizona

Gasp! I'm so surprised! 2,000 Mules didn't step up with the data, say it ain't so! :yawn:
Barry Markson @BarryMarkson1 wrote: The entire election denier liar group are grifters. True the Vote, which did the 2000 Mules movie alleged fraud & evid to back it up but NEVER met with the AZAG investigators despite numerous requests. Never sent promised data or evidence. It’s a crime to lie to law enforcement.
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer wrote: True The Vote never sent anything to the AG, even though they promised multiple times. Nothing. Not...One...Thing.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

So this is the latest squirrel in Arizona. Jackie breger farmers insurance agent claims a long investigation that involves 20 states, the cartels, politicians including fontes, hobbs, gop cover ups and the election being stolen.

Azmirror did a good piece on it. The claims come from her bf Thayer who supposedly got it from his ex wife. Also the bf is writing a book.
https://www.azmirror.com/2023/02/24/ari ... spiracies/
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

He sounds quite reputable and reliable. :roll:
A judge dismissed all the claims that Thaler made in the suits in the U.S. District Court of Arizona, according to court documents.

“Mr. Thaler’s complaint weaves a delusional and fantastical narrative that does not comport with federal pleading standards,” the court said in one of its rulings. Lawsuits he’s filed in state courts have also been rejected for similar reasons.
raison de arizona

Here's a familiar name testifying before the AZ Senate, Flynn associate Ivan Raiklin.
https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/162 ... 17859?s=20
LTG (R) Mike Flynn @GenFlynn wrote: This is well worth listening to. [narrator: it was not well worth listening to] Very thorough and precise. Nationwide we need to fix our election systems and processes. We can no longer have this lack of transparency, trust and accountability. Maybe the AZ Senate has the guts to get them and the rest https://rumble.com/v2areew-boom-constit ... l-gre.htmlhttps://twitter.com/i/web/status/1629334569236217859
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Lol this is their proof of wrong doing. They got a document with someone else with the hobbs last name. Got her name wrong as well as her spouse
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Oh man, I remember Ivan Raiklin in 2020. He was being wrong and wrong and doubling down and wrong. He kept posting dates the election would be overturned, he posted videos on Telegram, Twitter and YouTube (think he got banned on some of them)... he and that kid from the QAnon message board were tight. Every time he or Leigh Dundas posted, there was a tsunami of likes and positive comments, there was virtually no way to add reality. Finally just stopped and let them burn themselves out. Not only was Ivan wrong, he was an arrogant little prick who kept saying he was a lawyer and knew everything was going to change "any day now". Posted the losing court case count and laughed at him. I think he's one of the idiots Musk invited back to Twitter. If you want someone with no ethics or morals, and who will loudly lie and provide false info, Ivan's your guy. (Wonder if he's available to hire for parties? :lol: )

Took a ride back to Fogbow 1.0 and our 2020 Election Lawsuits topic. OMG, the madness of that topic. https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... a4e8a331cc
realist wrote: ↑Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:58 pm
Bouncing around social media, it is appalling to me that these so-called “Patriots” have no friggin’ idea how any of this works, even in it’s simplest terms, such as SCOTUS should have held a trial, etc. it’s a really sad commentary on our education system.
People keep telling me to take a civics class.
E.g.: https:// twitter.com/Raiklin/status/1337551924787343363 [gone]

[Looks like Ivan came back with a new Twitter filled with madness: https://twitter.com/IvanRaiklin]

Ivan E. Raiklin @Raiklin
🚨 The Texas SCOTUS ruling is only one path to victory. There are other SCOTUS cases in the works or at the court that still have yet to be decided.
Here are still the other paths to victory. All of which #WeThePeople can influence over the next 26 days. You must educate ALL!
1:16 AM · Dec 12, 2020 from Washington, DC

Raiklin claims to be a "constitutional lawyer." :smoking: (At this point in this horrible timeline, I'm no longer sure if "constitutional lawyer" means a lawyer who specializes in constitutional issues, or SovCits awarding themselves degrees.)

He's into J6, anti-vax, #VacateTheChair if McCarthy doesn't release all J6 "prisoners", and on and on. Guess folks wised up, now he only has 3,800 followers. Good.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Raiklin claims to be a "constitutional lawyer." :smoking: (At this point in this horrible timeline, I'm no longer sure if "constitutional lawyer" means a lawyer who specializes in constitutional issues, or SovCits awarding themselves degrees.)
A Constitutional Lawyer is a formal recognition by Denny's that the holder is entitled to a 20% Discount on all food ordered during the proceedings of any Court of Constitutional Law convened at any participating Denny's.*

A Copy of the "Constitutional Lawyer Accreditation Card.

Participating Denny's Courthouses only, all taxes still apply, not valid in Vermont, Portland Oregon or American Samoa.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

;) I see disbarred end of 2014 :lol:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Related to the crazy accusations I posted above. Lady also accused rep gallego . So they figured out that he refinanced his house.... such a scandal
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

And Wendy is trying to back away from this a little too late.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:09 pm And Wendy is trying to back away from this a little too late.
She did not say the lady was dropping a pile of bull, only that it was not the right venue.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Needs more chucks!
raison de arizona

Raiklin breaks down in testimony fearing creeping communism.
Ivan Raiklin @IvanRaiklin wrote: State
@AZSenatorShamp
asked the last question which caught me off guard.

"It's my understanding that you're spending your own time and your own resources investigating and educating...why?"

Madam Chair Senator
@WendyRogersAZ
accurately interjects on my behalf with, "He loves this country"

However, it is much deeper than that. I am embarrassed at myself for allowing our nation to be overtaken by the very same ideology that my parents fled from that gave me the massive opportunity to live the American dream and build my own family.

"So, My parents fled the Soviet Union in the 70s, from Communism...This one gets emotional...OK.....I see it coming here.....NOT ON MY WATCH!"

Senator Shamp/
@WendyRogersAZ
, "Amen"

Senator
@Shamp
, "Thank you"

Rep
@alex4arizona
, "Thank you Mr. Raiklin"

I pray that this committee will finally have the courage to reclaim Arizona's 11 electors now that the evidence shows beyond a reasonable doubt that there is a legal, moral, ethical, national security, public policy and sovereignty interest in correcting the record. 🙏

To my late Mom and Dad, "I gave it my all", now we pray and wait for God to give those with plenary power the hedge of protection needed to make the right decision. 🙏
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

If I were a religious woman, my snappy comeback would be, "He already did. Suck it, losers."
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

WTAF? Can you point to anything happening here that is just like the Soviet Union he left when he was, what, 6? I’m sure his recollections are accurate. I don’t see the change in our society - EXCEPT A HUGE SHIFT TO THE RIGHT FROM ONE PARTY - that is different from when we were all growing up.

They all scream about AMERICA BECOMING… but they’re the only huge change demographic. Help me out?

They make me want to scream.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

My Steve (TM) has a nice tweet today on an interesting topic:

raison de arizona

Cyber Ninjas lawsuit dismissed.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

PHOENIX — A left-leaning watchdog group on Wednesday announced a settlement of over $150,000 in a public records lawsuit against the Arizona Senate, which fought to withhold emails, texts and other records involving a partisan audit of the 2020 election.
https://www.abc15.com/news/state/arizon ... g2SJAEsDAc
raison de arizona

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”