Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Gregg

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennet

Post by Gregg »

Let those crazy twerps try to do an election with post it notes and hand counts. It'll be 6 months before they announce winners and 20 years before all their recounts, audits and audits of the recounts are finished. Candidates children will be accepting seats their parents won but died before the final count was finished.

And it will serve them right.

It'll bankrupt the fools just to pay for it all.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sugar magnolia

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennet

Post by sugar magnolia »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:13 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:09 pm
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer wrote: GOP Corporation Commissioner Jim O'Connor sent a letter to AZ County Supervisors, Recorders, Elections staff and Sheriffs asking them to stop using voting machines.
Based on his own description of his position, I'm wondering what at all intersection there is between his requests and his actual portfolio of duties.
And what the sheriff has to do with voting.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

TTV is a flim-flam outfit. It's kinda funny that they are laying it all on Brnovich though.
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer wrote: I reached out to @GeneralBrnovich office based on this article by @Rach_IC which writes that TTV shared a hard drive with his EIU. The response I received back:

"True the Vote has not shared the data with our office, despite asking for it numerous times."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Ripcord site is now requiring more information out of people
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

Cyber Ninjas CEO tied to alleged breaches of voting machines in Georgia, Michigan

A surveillance camera captured Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan smiling as he strode into a rural Georgia county election office in January 2021, a site where authorities say voting machines were breached.

Newly released footage, reported by CNN and The Washington Post, indicates Logan was involved in a coordinated multistate effort to overturn 2020 election results months before the Arizona Senate hired him to lead its partisan election review.

Logan is also accused by Michigan authorities of illegally accessing and dismantling voting machines in April 2021 as part of a plot to prove the election was rigged.

Logan did not return calls on Tuesday.

His appearance at the Coffee County, Georgia, elections office marks another swing state where, despite having little or no election experience, Logan joined allies of former President Donald Trump who spread baseless and unproven claims of voter fraud.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 003029001/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:53 pm
Cyber Ninjas CEO tied to alleged breaches of voting machines in Georgia, Michigan

A surveillance camera captured Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan smiling as he strode into a rural Georgia county election office in January 2021, a site where authorities say voting machines were breached.

Newly released footage, reported by CNN and The Washington Post, indicates Logan was involved in a coordinated multistate effort to overturn 2020 election results months before the Arizona Senate hired him to lead its partisan election review.

Logan is also accused by Michigan authorities of illegally accessing and dismantling voting machines in April 2021 as part of a plot to prove the election was rigged.

Logan did not return calls on Tuesday.

His appearance at the Coffee County, Georgia, elections office marks another swing state where, despite having little or no election experience, Logan joined allies of former President Donald Trump who spread baseless and unproven claims of voter fraud.
Hidden Content
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 003029001/
Thank you! White collar crime reporting doesn't get anay better than this.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

But, but, if Doug Logan is convicted and in prison, HOW can Cyber Ninjas pay for all the damage they did in Arizona! :think: :crying:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I think its important that before the election someone make America step back and take a long look at how many people associated with Trump and the 2020 election are currently well on their way to prison.

It is truly breathtaking and one thing Trump cannot be forgiven for is making America so phucked up we haven't realized just how epic the fail is.

raison de arizona

Dennied. Again.
BREAKING (BUT NOT SURPRISING): Demand To RE-RUN AZ's 2020 Presidential Election REJECTED By AZ Supreme Court (READ Order, Pleadings)

The Arizona Supreme Court has DISMISSED the latest attempt to "decertify" Arizona's 2020 Presidential election and to re-run it. The 4th attempt by "We the People" individuals to take their case directly to the state's highest court was rejected the week after it was filed.

The Order is authored by Duty Justice Ann Timmer, but she notes that the entire court "observes that Petitioners have cited no authority for the proposition that they or anyone else may overturn the Arizona statutes that govern both the conduct of elections and the challenges to the results of such elections. Likewise, they cannot dictate the terms of a proposed effort to 'rerun the 2020 presidential election,' which was certified almost two years ago."

Daniel Wood and two others filed this latest effort against Governor Doug Ducey, Attorney General Mark Brnovich, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs and Supreme Court Chief Justice Robert Brutinel, saying that they illegally certified the results of the 2020 election, which found that Joe Biden received more votes than Donald Trump. They also asked the Court to allow them to hire a Tennessee attorney living in Florida to represent them, because they could not find any Arizona attorneys willing to risk their ability to practice law in Arizona.

One of the previous Woodie efforts was to replace selected elected officials with the then-anonymous Wood and other supporters.
https://arizonaslaw.blogspot.com/2022/0 ... nd-to.html
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... tition.pdf
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... fmanda.pdf
tek

Post by tek »

They also asked the Court to allow them to hire a Tennessee attorney living in Florida to represent them, because they could not find any Arizona attorneys willing to risk their ability to practice law in Arizona.
That's kind of a red flag there..
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

The judges should all just approve letting the nutballs re-run all the elections they want to.

And then what?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:39 pm The judges should all just approve letting the nutballs re-run all the elections they want to.

And then what?
Make them hand count paper ballots so many times that by the time they get to certify the right winner, 5 other real elections have gone by and the last of them dies of old age and stupidity.

raison de arizona

Kari Lake and Mark Finchem go dumb and dumber-er with appeal of ballot-counting lawsuit
Opinion: A judge threw out the original suit, which put forth what lawyers for Maricopa County supervisors called 'demonstrably false allegations.' But the doltish duo is doubling down.
EJ Montini - Arizona Republic

Republican governor candidate Kari Lake and her friend and cohort, Republican secretary of state candidate Mark Finchem, surpassed the clueless “Wayne’s World” duo of Wayne and Garth a long time ago.

Their ongoing, unfounded and completely debunked attacks on Arizona’s ballot counting process make the bumbling home invasion cranks in “Home Alone” – Harry and Marv – look like seasoned international jewel thieves.

When Lake and Finchem filed a lawsuit in federal court asking a judge to require hand-counting only for ballots in this November’s election – without providing proof that the system had been compromised – the judge tossed the case and let the less-than-dynamic duo know that they had wandered firmly into Lloyd and Harry’s simpleminded “Dumb & Dumber” territory.

Naturally – for Lake and Finchem, anyway – this was not the end.
Hidden Content
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 389632002/
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:stars: :rolleye:

Cheech and Chong libelz, man

raison de arizona

Richer responded to his censure. It's 17 pages long with like 70 footnotes! More of an explainer of how elections in AZ work more than anything, since the dingleberries in the Republican party here apparently have no clue.
Dear Executive Guidance Committee of the Maricopa County Republican Committee:

I am in receipt of your resolution dated August 4, 2022. The resolution – which apparently passed by a vote of 13 in favor, 11 opposed, and 2 abstentions – censures me in my official capacity as the Republican-elected Maricopa County Recorder for my “specific actions” during the August 2022 Primary Election, my “disregard for the irregularities reported in the Arizona Senate audit of the 2020 Election,” and my alleged “inaction on election integrity.”

I use the term “in receipt” generously. I first heard of the resolution after it had already passed. I later saw the text of the resolution – complete with scribble marks on the document – on Twitter. I have not received any formal copy of the resolution. I was not afforded any chance to discuss the matter with the Executive Guidance Committee.

But I am not writing to challenge the process by which I was censured.

Nor am I writing to dispute your entity’s authority to do so. Indeed, I support, and would defend, your ability as a private organization to ask me to wear a mask at your meetings, to require that I be vaccinated if in your employ, to refuse to officiate my wedding, or to abstain from baking me a cake. I certainly support your ability to take a private vote.

Nor am I writing to ask you to reconsider. Far longer-serving Republicans than I have recently been censured by local Arizona Republican bodies, and I daresay I can bear it as they have.

Instead, I’m writing to clarify a few points that might be of interest to you as we proceed to the November General Election.
:snippity:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nMo ... ?mode=html
raison de arizona

:torches:
Allowing legislators to keep audit secrets
The high court superordinates a judge-invented legislative privilege over an explicit public records law.

The Arizona Supreme Court has decreed that the people of Arizona are forbidden from receiving a full accounting of Karen Fann’s misbegotten audit of the 2020 presidential election in Maricopa County.

The justices produced that result by superordinating a judge-invented legislative privilege over an explicit statute requiring all public bodies and officers to keep and produce records “reasonably necessary or appropriate to maintain an accurate knowledge of their official activities.”

According to the high court, due to legislative privilege, Fann and the Senate can withhold from a public records request certain documents related to the audit they claim are entitled to it. In fact, if they aren’t sloppy in describing the documents withheld, a judge cannot even review them in camera to render an independent judgment as to whether they indeed qualify for the privilege.

There is, in the state Constitution, a succinct grant of immunity to legislators: “No member of the legislature shall be liable in any civil or criminal prosecution for words spoken in debate.”

Having to make documents public isn’t the same as subjecting a legislator to civil or criminal prosecution. Nor can a right to keep documents confidential be logically deduced from a grant of immunity from civil or criminal prosecution for words spoken in debate.

Nevertheless, judges, federal and state, have invented such a right, which they have called legislative privilege.
:snippity:
https://robertrobb.substack.com/p/allow ... keep-audit
https://www.azcourts.gov/Portals/0/Opin ... 0018PR.pdf
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

So now we can just append "-privilege" to anything and make it so?

I claim quilter's privilege so my points don't have to match perfectly and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I claim forum administrator's privilege and empty nester privilege and recovering lawyer privilege and cat owner privilege and ... and ...

Gimme a minnit. :confuzzled:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Tiredretiredlawyer

I claim I am in love with Stephen Richer and I have "lust in my heart" privilege. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:11 pm I claim I am in love with Stephen Richer and I have "lust in my heart" privilege. :biggrin:
No! He's my secret boyfriend! I was first! In my head. A year ago! So there!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Who the heck is Stephen Richer? :confuzzled:
Edit: Oh, he's a ginger.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Tiredretiredlawyer

p0rtia wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:01 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:11 pm I claim I am in love with Stephen Richer and I have "lust in my heart" privilege. :biggrin:
We could share!!!!! :biggrin:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennet

Post by keith »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:08 am
p0rtia wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:01 pm
We could share!!!!! :biggrin:
Oooooohhh!

Kinky!
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Sam the Centipede

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennet

Post by Sam the Centipede »

keith wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:31 am Oooooohhh!

Kinky!
and messy if an agitated Foglord exercises his droit de seigneur coq over the errant poussins.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”