#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Suranis

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:28 pm What's wrong with using AI supported image recognition? Banks will have been using it for years to process the vast number of checks. When the software cannot decide to a great percentage of satisfaction a human will be asked to step in. I expect the AI algorithms to be giving positive results at a rate comparable to a human. With the variations in handwriting on signatures even humans will fail to identify fraud.
What you are missing is that Hugo Chavez will be hacking into those computers and typing
IF SCAN = "Trump" THEN VOTE = "Biden"
Plus the Vampire Commie Pedo Democrats will be covering it up.

Only the eyes of pure Trump supporters can be trusted to look at every ballot and... Uh... give Biden 396 more votes.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

tfg is displeased with Brnovich, no endorsement for you!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:45 pm His report says one thing, but his lying fat face says something different to the faithful. Surprise, surprise.
After his report yesterday that did not find evidence of widespread voter fraud, Brnovich goes onto Steve Bannon's podcast to say "we all know what happened in 2020" hinting at supporting the baseless claims the stop the stealers have pushed for months.

Uhhhhh, so why isn't he doing anything about it? I don't think Brno's statement is going to make things better for him.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

His facebook page is filled with people spewing hate at him.

some are getting very close to making violent threats.

It's just a matter of time before someone crosses that line.
raison de arizona

Brnovich had a comfortable lead in the Senate primary for quite awhile, but he is dropping like a rock. Jim Lamon had 12 points on him in the latest poll I've seen.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Fine as of today... $3.55M. So they are appealing. Again, again, again.
BREAKING, OOPS THEY DID IT AGAIN: Cyber Ninjas Appeal $50k/Day Contempt Ruling... Again (READ Petition)

The public records battle between Cyber Ninjas/Logans, the Arizona Senate/Fann and the Arizona Republic/American Oversight, relating to last year's election "audit" continues to generate attorneys' fees* as the Ninjas have filed a NEW Special Action appealing the $50,000/day contempt sanction for not turning over the records.

This is the 4th time either the Ninjas or Fann have appealed to the Court of Appeals, and they have also taken the matter to the Arizona Supreme Court multiple times. Considering the relatively simple nature of the public records case, that might seem excessive.
:snippity:
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... action.pdf
I skimmed it. A lot of the same old whining they've been doing, if there is something new in there I missed it.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Now that former President Donald Trump has hammered the final nail in the coffin that was Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich’s Senate campaign, maybe we can take an honest look at Brnovich’s BS claim about ballot counting in Maricopa County.

Brnovich had to know his hokum would be exposed.

He didn’t seem to care.

That’s the difference these days between politics and the real world. In the real world, they call a half-truth what it is … a lie.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 364580001/
raison de arizona

That’s the difference these days between politics and the real world. In the real world, they call a half-truth what it is … a lie.
Now we've been over this, they aren't half-truths, and they certainly aren't lies. They are alternative facts.
raison de arizona

Nice thread on the train wreck that is Brnovich's so-called ethics.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

BREAKING: Arizona is challenging the results of the French election.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

High-noon to subpoena alo the voting machines that elected Joe Biden in Paris :rotflmao:
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Would our AZ residents have access to this article?

Judge: Cyber Ninjas ex-CEO, wife responsible for records
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Thanks LM, that's an amusing piece!

The judge does not appear sympathetic to Doug Logan's tales of (self-inflicted) woe. :violin:

Well, anyone who runs a shitshow should expect to be coated in ordure. And the Logans ain't smellin' of no roses.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

LM K wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:16 am Would our AZ residents have access to this article?

Judge: Cyber Ninjas ex-CEO, wife responsible for records
can see full article, like
The former CEO of Cyber Ninjas and his wife are now personally responsible for turning over records from the review of Maricopa County's 2020 election, an Arizona judge told the couple during a Tuesday court hearing.
Even sanctions of $50,000 a day ordered in January, which now are approaching $4 million, have not prompted Logan to turn over the records.

Instead, he broke up his small tech-services company and has had his lawyers debate whether the records are public at all and whether the now defunct company could be forced to turn them over.

On Tuesday, Kemp said yes — emphatically.

Lawyer David Hardy of Tucson, newly representing the Logans, said Tuesday he believed "a factual question" existed regarding what records from the review were public, but Kemp said there was no such question.

"He needs to turn over everything. Every email. Every text. Everything," Kemp said. "The issue of public records has been clearly resolved. These are public records. There is no more dispute over that. That is the law of the case. Period."
Doug Logan told the judge he had no workers left to sift through the emails from his former company and forward them to the Arizona Senate, which would in turn have to provide them to The Republic and American Oversight. His lawyer previously has made this financial hardship issue.

"Part of the problem is the audit records are mixed in with other records from my company and we are dissolving," Logan told the judge.

Kemp said that was not the court's concern.

"The fact that this is creating a financial difficulty for you, I'm sorry, but that's not my problem," Kemp said.

He said that Logan agreed to comply with any litigation when he contracted with the Senate for the election work and therefore had to comply.

Cyber Ninjas' lawyer Jack Wilenchik, who previously was ordered to continue working on the case even though the company was not paying him, then tried to suggest that the records didn't need to be turned over because the Appeals Court is still reviewing the issue of the $50,000-a-day sanctions the lower court ordered. The Arizona Supreme Court declined to take that issue up until the Appeals Court reviewed it.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:violin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
LM K

Post by LM K »

:crying:
LM K

Post by LM K »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:35 am
LM K wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:16 am Would our AZ residents have access to this article?
Thank you, my friend!
raison de arizona

I'm certain this will shock everyone here to the core. Logan's most recent filing to FL for Cyber Ninjas is dated 3/18/2022. It remains listed as "active".
Chris Anderson @ChrisA0213 wrote: According to a story by the @azcentral, the Cyber Ninjas owe $4 million in fines for not turning over public records related to the #AZAudit. Ninja Doug Logan told judge his company no longer exists. That would be news to the state of Florida.
raison de arizona

Karen Fann @FannKfann wrote: This is absolutely not correct and I never said that. You are misconstruing info about when asked,what options may be available IF the AG finds huge differences in the vote count
Lauren Windsor @lawindsor wrote: Coming soon: AZ Senate President Karen Fann told us that the challenge to her state's 2020 election results will move up to the Supreme Court, where they will decide on decertification and whether to hold a new election.
:roll:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

To show the courage of her conviction, may I suggest she hold her breath.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Coming soon, MCBoS tells Brnovich to STFU. Again.
Jen Fifield @JenAFifield wrote: Maricopa County Board of Supervisors just vote to send a letter to Attorney General @GeneralBrnovich "correcting the record" on the AG's April 6 letter about his ongoing investigation of the 2020 election.

I don't have the letter yet but will post here as soon as I see it.
Edit: She was mistaken, the vote hasn't happened quite yet. One of the Supervisors called Brnovich a "rogue Attorney General" :lol: Also:
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru @Garrett_Archer wrote: Richer is now using @GeneralBrnovich own words against him when he told Cavuto in Nov of 2020 that there was no election fraud
Edit: BTW if anyone is interested in watching this live (it isn't incredibly exciting) you can find it here:
Well, there was a lot of great choir preaching done. Waiting on the letter, I have high hopes for some fireworks, the Supervisors seemed a bit worked up regarding Brnovich's latest antics.
Jen Fifield @JenAFifield wrote: Republican Maricopa County Supervisor Chairman @billgatesaz, on false claims of widespread 2020 election fraud:

"We used to be the party of facts.
We used to be the party of the rule of law.
What happened?"
raison de arizona

Here is the letter, it is long and has exhibits. I'll be back after I get a chance to read it.
https://www.maricopa.gov/DocumentCenter ... its-5-3-22
Edit: It's a pretty thorough lashing throughout. Here's an amusing (well, kind of) sample page.
► Show Spoiler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:43 pm
Jen Fifield @JenAFifield wrote: Republican Maricopa County Supervisor Chairman @billgatesaz, on false claims of widespread 2020 election fraud:

"We used to be the party of facts.
We used to be the party of the rule of law.
What happened?"
When you sell out any values so you can win elections by churning up fear and hate in the right, things like this happen.

Mark, sort of: "For what shall it profit a man party, if he it shall gain the whole world, and lose his its own soul?"
101010 :towel:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:44 pm Here is the letter, it is long and has exhibits. I'll be back after I get a chance to read it.
https://www.maricopa.gov/DocumentCenter ... its-5-3-22

imho most important snippet: Brnovich claimed in the Steve Bannon interview that the county was using (failing) artificial intelligence to check signatures when in fact it was done 100% by hand, by humans. Worse Brnovich ought to have known this cause his own team had this information at hand.
raison de arizona

Yeah, that was a flat out lie and he knew it. He doesn't care if he thinks it will help his campaign though.

Richer goes on the offense.
Stephen Richer—Maricopa Cnty Recorder (prsnl acct) @stephen_richer wrote: The county is making a public records request of the Attorney General's Office for all public records requests the AG has received in the past two years and if and when those requests were fulfilled.

I'm going to bet somebody lives in a glass house.
Brnovich :yankyank: county is being divisive, says he

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”