Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

much ado

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by much ado »

The banks keep records of who was paid and how much. What will it take to get those records from their banks?
Chilidog

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Chilidog »

So, the full AZ Senate will be back in session starting today.

I wonder if there are going yo be any fireworks?

I can't imagine that the entire Senate is all that happy about the total CF that Fann's little adventure turned into.

If I recall correctly, she barely had enough support for this to begin with.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:59 pm Two things that come to mind with these bozos; there never were any real records, OR they destroyed what they had. Considering how totally inept and incompetent they were/are I would expect that a lot of it DID NOT go for what it was supposed to.
Hee Hee, a bunch of ‘auditors’ with no accountants.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Actually, they had an accountant....
Ken Bennet is a CPA.

:lol:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann's failings are worse than the woeful Cyber Ninjas'
Opinion: The incompetence of the Ninjas is not only matched, but exceeded, by the Republican Arizona Senate president who hired them.
EJ Montini
Arizona Republic
Arizona Senate President Karen Fann could have avoided all of this if she had hired a competent firm to conduct her election audit. Instead, she hired the Cyber Ninjas.
The colossal incompetence of the Cyber Ninjas and their sham election audit cannot be overstated.

However, what is being colossally understated is the incompetence of the person who hired them, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, and the Republicans who supported her.

Last week, Maricopa Superior Court Judge John Hannah said he will fine the Cyber Ninjas, the contractor that led the disgraced and debunked Republican election review, $50,000 a day if the firm doesn’t immediately turn over emails, texts and other communications related to the ballot review. The Arizona Republic has sued for release of the documents under public records law.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 154349002/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

"Piercing the corporate veil" - I always loved that expression.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

PaulG wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:46 pm So when is the final season of Ozark airing? Or was this it?
The final season of Ozark is divided into two parts. The two mini seasons together will have more episodes than prior full seasons. But each one of the mini seasons will have fewer episodes than a typical season. I think I heard the first part of this "season" starts January 21st, 2022 (soon!!!) and will have 7 episodes. The second part of Season 4 will also have 7 episodes, but I'm not sure if we will have to wait an entire year for the second part or if it will just be later in 2022.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

bbflatt wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:40 pm Trust Fund Recovery Penalty

If you are a person responsible for withholding, accounting for, or depositing or paying specified taxes including NRA withholding and employment taxes, and willfully fail to do so, you can be held personally liable for a penalty equal to the full amount of the unpaid trust fund tax, plus interest. A responsible person for this purpose can be an officer of a corporation, a partner, a sole proprietor, or an employee of any form of business. A trustee or agent with authority over the funds of the business can also be held responsible for the penalty.

"Willfully" in this case means voluntarily, consciously, and intentionally. You are acting willfully if you pay other expenses of the business instead of the withholding taxes.

See https://www.irs.gov/individuals/interna ... ry-penalty
People go to jail for that, or at least they used to.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann's failings are worse than the woeful Cyber Ninjas'
Arizona Senate President Karen Fann could have avoided all of this if she had hired a competent firm to conduct her election audit. Instead, she hired the Cyber Ninjas.
The colossal incompetence of the Cyber Ninjas and their sham election audit cannot be overstated.
A competent audit firm would not have guaranteed that they would find votes for Trump, which I strongly suspect CN promised. A competent firm would have operated openly and above board, which CN decidedly did not. A competent firm would have disclosed the source of its funding, which CN did not.

A competent firm would have conducted an audit, not an unauthorized recount, which is what CN did. An audit is not the same as a recount. An audit is done to insure that the PROCESS used by the state of Arizona and Maricopa County, to hold elections and count ballots, is valid. That is not what CN did.

In short, for Fann's purposes, CN was perfect. Unfortunately for her, it is all coming back to bite her.
raison de arizona

noblepa wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:50 pm
A competent audit firm would not have guaranteed that they would find votes for Trump, which I strongly suspect CN promised. A competent firm would have operated openly and above board, which CN decidedly did not. A competent firm would have disclosed the source of its funding, which CN did not.

A competent firm would have conducted an audit, not an unauthorized recount, which is what CN did. An audit is not the same as a recount. An audit is done to insure that the PROCESS used by the state of Arizona and Maricopa County, to hold elections and count ballots, is valid. That is not what CN did.

In short, for Fann's purposes, CN was perfect. Unfortunately for her, it is all coming back to bite her.
According to Patrick Byrne, CN wanted to do an audit, but the AZ Senate was insisting on a recount, so they did both. Grain (pound?) of salt, and all.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Also they relied on Vollunteers, who were probably genuine people convinced that if they did the recount right then DFO would win.
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:59 pm Two things that come to mind with these bozos; there never were any real records, OR they destroyed what they had. Considering how totally inept and incompetent they were/are I would expect that a lot of it DID NOT go for what it was supposed to.
Aren’t these the records sent to a super secret, totally safe bunker in one of the Dakotas?
raison de arizona

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:24 pm
Aren’t these the records sent to a super secret, totally safe bunker in one of the Dakotas?
Montana, to an inactive business.
https://nbcmontana.com/news/local/arizo ... test-audit
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:50 pm Montana, to an inactive business.
https://nbcmontana.com/news/local/arizo ... test-audit
I really hope there is a follow up to that thread someday since that was a particularly odd and worrisome part.
raison de arizona

Wendy Rogers ✔
I love Lin Wood and the Professor. However, I disagree with them about Doug Logan. Logan did his level best to find the truth and he and Ben Cotton are close. Now his company is suffering because he doesn’t have the help he needs. I will try to help him as he is attacked by the Communists in the courts. I hope we can show Logan grace.
t.me/wendyrogersaz/2919
They're close!
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:14 pm
Wendy Rogers ✔
I love Lin Wood and the Professor. However, I disagree with them about Doug Logan. Logan did his level best to find the truth and he and Ben Cotton are close. Now his company is suffering because he doesn’t have the help he needs. I will try to help him as he is attacked by the Communists in the courts. I hope we can show Logan grace.
t.me/wendyrogersaz/2919
They're close!
She blocked me from her Facebook page.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

The only good thing that CN has done is destroy Karen Fann politically and likely, personally.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

LM K wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:03 pm The only good thing that CN has done is destroy Karen Fann politically and likely, personally.
they have also put a huge dent in Mark Brnovich's Senate hopes...
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

True about Karen and Mark. They deserve each other (and a nunchuck). Still patiently waiting for the 699th to "take care of it". :dog:

Thanks for posting EJ's column, he's a great writer. Thanked him and he retweeted the comment.

Wendy Rogers is at the dead-end of a cul de sac.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

orlylicious wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:41 pm Thanks for posting EJ's column, he's a great writer. Thanked him and he retweeted the comment.
I've literally been reading him for forty years. :thumbsup:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:04 pm Also Dog Login, but he was on special assignment from the 699th.

Never heard of him...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lt. Biscuit!!! :kiss:

She looks ready to give Karen Fann what she deserves! The look of a cunning, vicious assassin* thirsty for Justice and hungry for... Pup-peroni!

Arizonans can sleep more easily tonight knowing Lt. Biscuit and the Mighty 699th are on the case! :boxing:

* NADT
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

House bill 2080 introduced in AZ to mandate hand jobs only :yankyank:
Stephen Richer—Maricopa Cnty Recorder (prsnl acct)
@stephen_richer
·
16h
Replying to
@Garrett_Archer
A gazillion times slower, more expensive, less accurate, and more susceptible to bias. But other than that… it will employ lots of temp workers…? So will breaking windows or getting people to dig ditches with chopsticks.
https://twitter.com/stephen_richer/stat ... 54115?s=20
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:38 pm House bill 2080 introduced in AZ to mandate hand jobs only
That'll make counting all ballots by midnight a real challenge. :roll:

(One of the tiny lies in The Big Lie was that the U.S. Constitutioooooon!!! requires that ballots be counted on election day.)
Image ImageImage
tek

Post by tek »

bob wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:43 pm (One of the tiny lies in The Big Lie was that the U.S. Constitutioooooon!!! requires that ballots be counted on election day.)
Well.. if they aren't counted by midnight, then election officials can just declare the winners. Easy peasy.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”