#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

I listened to a half hour of Patrick Byrne the other night, it was supposed to put me to sleep, but my insomnia kicked in. He likes to repeat himself and talk in circles, but anyhow... I don't believe a word of what comes out of his mouth, but FWIW, he claims the total cost for the audit was in the $9M-$12M range. He claims that the horde of workers on the floor looking at ballots cost ~$6M, then the other analysis was another ~$6M. He claims that the whole floor show was solely to satisfy the AZ Senate, and that they all knew from the get go that the cheating had not happened there and they were unlikely to turn up anything. He says that if he knew Logan was going to do that, Byrne would have given him some bookkeepers because Logan ran it without any. He claims that the AZ Senate's contract with Logan specifically prohibits Logan from saying the word "fraud" and it's like, because those judgements are to be made by the AG, not Logan. He further claims that he just had dinner with the only two real patriots in the AZ Senate, Wendy Rogers and Sonny Borrelli, and they firmly agree with that decision. Blah blah blah, on and on he rolls.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Chilidog

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Chilidog »

A question, though....

What if you declare bankruptcy, but you really aren't?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:18 pm A question, though....

We'll have to see if Logan or CN declares bankruptcy. So far it is just a lot of flapping of gums. Although some of those gums were flapped in court.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Jim

Post by Jim »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:25 pm

We'll have to see if Logan or CN declares bankruptcy. So far it is just a lot of flapping of gums. Although some of those gums were flapped in court.
I don't think they're going to be too keen about opening up their books for the court...not if they're trying to hide some shenanigans.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:18 pm What if you declare bankruptcy, but you really aren't?
Danger, Will Robinson.

Bankruptcy court is federal court, and federal judges, like Judge Hannah in this case, love to have lawyers who file frivolous and false cases in their courts. Most of them have very little to do anyway, there are hardly any other cases to handle, and it's considered fun when the lawyer files a bankruptcy case and the judge figures out, "Your client isn't bankrupt, you big goof. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice ... you can't be fooled again! NO, NO!"
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
bob

Post by bob »

Declaring bankruptcy isn't actually Michael Scott's "I DECLARE BANKRUPCYYYYYYYY!!!"

You file a case in bankruptcy court. Your creditors respond.

Among the arguments creditors can make is "Hey, this is all a bad-faith declaration in an attempt to invoke various protections to which debtors are entitled."

And the court may agree, and discharge the petition with a "no bankruptcy for you" order.

So, for the low-low price of pushing for a faux bankruptcy, you bought some delay.
Image ImageImage
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

At this point, if I were Logan, I'd use Judge Hannah's recommendation; turn everything over to Fann and let the Senate sort everything.

BUT. ..

Logan can't do that. He grifted every damn actor in this circus, including Fann, Bennett, abcxyz.

He wants everything hidden from everyone ... and Judge Hannah knows that.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

So the upshot here is that I picked a bad year to stop eating popcorn.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

If they are attempting to fold up the tent and disappear, what is the possibility that a court could appoint a receiver to go in, take custody of everything and run the company through an orderly and compliant death, including handing over whatever records exist to who the courts have ruled have a right to see them?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

So.... Time for idle speculation.

What would Mr. Logan be more afraid of than $50,000 a day fines?

Hmmmmmm

The only thing that I can come up with is that he might be doing buisness with the sort of people might not know what "defenestration" means, but thy know how to do it.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:26 pm So the upshot here is that I picked a bad year to stop eating popcorn.
On the other hand, this is a good year for me to have accidentally doubled my annual purchase of Scouting popcorn. :popcorn:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, our 13th anniversary is coming up soon (this community came online as Politijab on January 23rd, 2009).

Has there ever been a year when it was a good idea to stop eating popcorn? :fingerwag:

You're a big boy now, you're supposed to know these things. :thumbsup:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Kim Zetter
@KimZetter
New: Yesterday Cyber Ninjas said it was insolvent & was closing shop & firing workers rather than comply w/ court order to provide records related to election review in AZ and pay fines. But CEO Doug Logan actually has a 2nd company he created last year.

Kim Zetter
@KimZetter
·
11h
Replying to
@KimZetter
The 2nd company, called Akolytos, was incorporated March 22 last yr, days before Arizona State Senate President Karen Fann announced March 31 that Cyber Ninjas would be conducting the 2020 election review. Logan is also CEO of Akolytos, which shares same address as Cyber Ninjas.
Kim Zetter
@KimZetter
·
11h
The existence of the second company, Akolytos, raises questions about whether its assets could become part of the $50,000-a-day judgment levied by an AZ judge against Cyber Ninjas for refusing to hand over records related to its controversial election review.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, umm, does Akolytos have any assets? Is going after a different company needed, if the judge imposes sanctions on Logan personally?

This smells like a possible red herring, frankly. Or, maybe not.

More information necessary. :whistle:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

HG Tomato Tomato Wash Your Hands
@HGTomato
·
1h
MAGA Audit Fans Turn on Cyber Ninjas After Court Ruling https://thedailybeast.com/cyber-ninjas- ... ia=desktop via
@thedailybeast

Oh are they starting to understand? So close, so close...
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Foggy wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:48 am Yeah, umm, does Akolytos have any assets? Is going after a different company needed, if the judge imposes sanctions on Logan personally?

This smells like a possible red herring, frankly. Or, maybe not.

More information necessary. :whistle:
Put a lien on the company shares(?) or asset owned by Doug :?:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Doug Logan has eleven children?!?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:38 pm Doug Logan has eleven children?!?
No, nine. Two were overcounts.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

How many fake birth certificates printed on bamboozeled paper :?:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:27 pm
I read that they used the same techniques as used in the audit, and found that 2 of the children were fathered by Joe Biden.
Hic sunt dracones
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:27 pm
But they were Donald Trump's!
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Foggy wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:25 am Yeah, our 13th anniversary is coming up soon (this community came online as Politijab on January 23rd, 2009).

Has there ever been a year when it was a good idea to stop eating popcorn? :fingerwag:

You're a big boy now, you're supposed to know these things. :thumbsup:
When was the change from PJ to FB made? I know I came in originally right the very tail end of the PJ days - like just a few weeks before FB opened. I can't imagine that this place has been going THAT long. Damn!

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”