Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by LM K »

:rotflmao:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by LM K »

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:27 pm If they are attempting to fold up the tent and disappear, what is the possibility that a court could appoint a receiver to go in, take custody of everything and run the company through an orderly and compliant death, including handing over whatever records exist to who the courts have ruled have a right to see them?
Well since any records that might have existed are probably ashes mixed into a lump of concrete on the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle by now, what difference would it make?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
LM K

Post by LM K »

StratTech GiveSendGo

What exactly did Logan do if StratTech did all of this??
Screenshot_20220108-143826.png
Screenshot_20220108-143826.png (235.73 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Screenshot_20220108-143919.png
Screenshot_20220108-143919.png (201.47 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Screenshot_20220108-143941.png
Screenshot_20220108-143941.png (226.08 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Screenshot_20220108-144018.png
Screenshot_20220108-144018.png (210.53 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
tek

Post by tek »

"biblical proportions" eh?

:yankyank:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

hosing out the bottom of the ark?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
bob

Post by bob »

tek wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:53 pm "biblical proportions" eh?
:fingerwag:

There were pallets of paper, and over 10 pallets of water.

Over 260 tables! For over two months, which is longer than 40 days.

How many pallets and tables did Noah have? Moses?

True, Noah and Moses didn't have to deal with COVID. Just literal worldwide flooding. And parting the Red Sea (you try doing that with your 260 tables).
Image ImageImage
Jim

Post by Jim »

:yankyank:
Yep, the walls of jericho are falling and come Friday on the 7th day of the $50,000 sanctions, the fraudit will come tumbling down.

Get your horns ready.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:21 am

There were pallets of paper, and over 10 pallets of water.

Over 260 tables! For over two months, which is longer than 40 days.

How many pallets and tables did Noah have? Moses?

True, Noah and Moses didn't have to deal with COVID. Just literal worldwide flooding. And parting the Red Sea (you try doing that with your 260 tables).
If you went with Lent 40 days instead of Noah 40 days, you would get an extra 6 days since Lent is 40 days, excluding Sundays (Sunday is a celebration of the resurrection even in Lent, though we still dial things back since most people do not do daily services where they would be more Lenten like).
Edit: For my choir, Lent is 40 days excluding Sundays and Thursday night choir rehearsals where we need to sing the A word in preparation for Easter/Pascha.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I suppose it's foolhardy to expect anybody to explain why they had (allegedly) four hundred and five paid workers. Apparently, many of them were using cloaking devices.

And if they had 405 paid workers and 2,400 volunteers, how come the arena floor looked so empty most of the time? :think: :confuzzled:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:14 pm I suppose it's foolhardy to expect anybody to explain why they had (allegedly) four hundred and five paid workers. Apparently, many of them were using cloaking devices.

And if they had 405 paid workers and 2,400 volunteers, how come the arena floor looked so empty most of the time? :think: :confuzzled:
They also created stealth technology suits.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Well, there was Doug Logan, Dug Logan, Dugh Logan, Doug Logen, Dug Logen, Dugh Logen, Doug Lowgen,…
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Also Dog Login, but he was on special assignment from the 699th.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

So, looking at the StratTack numbers....

Let's double them....

The audit cost $1.5 million

How much did Doug pocket for himself?

How much of that was through bogus "expenses?"

I'm thinking I know why Doug Logan is trying to avoid releasing the financial records.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

northland10 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:07 pm
Edit: For my choir, Lent is 40 days excluding Sundays and Thursday night choir rehearsals where we need to sing the A word in preparation for Easter/Pascha.
Now I have visions of your choir, clad in gleaming surplices (or whatever they're called) lungs straining, tonsils glowing, angelically singing ...
ASSSHOOOOLLLLESS! ASSSHOOOOLLLLESS!
Not that usual in a church, not at Easter, not at any time.
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:14 pmAnd if they had 405 paid workers and 2,400 volunteers, how come the arena floor looked so empty most of the time? :think: :confuzzled:

It "managed" 2400 volunteers who had signed up. Only 1600 of whom passed the background check. Only 1100 of whom completed orientation.

You try managing 1300 unoriented volunteers with insufficient backgrounds! :talktothehand:
Image ImageImage
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Firstly, the second company: I suspect that one is going to be closed down soon because all of CN/Logan's creditors are going to be trying to pierce the corporate veil on all of his companies -- good times will be had by the lawyers/forensic accountants going after his assets.

Secondly, the company to which he allegedly owes $760,000: (a) What, if any, financial interest does he have in that entity; (b) these guys are fucking idiots -- they just gave his critics and folks investigating this mess a brand new giant target -- I expect subpoenas to be going to this subcontractor for all of their records; and (c) if any the alleged $760,000 debt is for unpaid withholding, they and Logan are in a world of potentially criminal hurt. The IRS doesn't like it when withholding is not delivered to them.

Thirdly, they sure make much of being able to source servers, microscopes, etc. and make jigs to use them. Surprised they didn't buy a CNC to make the jigs.

Every time one of these idiots opens their mouth, they just dig the hole deeper. I am so sad about that.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Where is all that hardware those brain ninjas purchased? Already liquidated or are these assets still available for creditors to put their hands on?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm I think a forensic audit is in order...
Only when I get to audit the audit :twisted:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:14 pm And if they had 405 paid workers and 2,400 volunteers, how come the arena floor looked so empty most of the time? :think: :confuzzled:
If they had 405 paid workers, they still have to send them W-2's or 1099's. That means that, at least some records had better still exist. The IRS takes a very dim view of employers who fail to do so. The IRS also takes a very dim view of employers who fail to forward income tax withheld from employees pay to them. I'm sure that the Arizona department of taxation feels the same way. I believe that, in the case of a small business, like CN, the IRS can and will hold the owners of the company personally liable for unpaid taxes.

I realize that the entire purpose for incorporating a business is to shield the owners from personal liability for the company's debts. However, I was taught in Business Law 101 that the surest way to give law enforcement and the IRS the ability to "pierce the corporate veil" is to engage in fraud or to not treat the company as a separate entity, like comingling personal/corporate funds/liabilities. IOW, if you don't treat your company as separate from yourself, neither will the government.
bbflatt

Post by bbflatt »

Trust Fund Recovery Penalty

If you are a person responsible for withholding, accounting for, or depositing or paying specified taxes including NRA withholding and employment taxes, and willfully fail to do so, you can be held personally liable for a penalty equal to the full amount of the unpaid trust fund tax, plus interest. A responsible person for this purpose can be an officer of a corporation, a partner, a sole proprietor, or an employee of any form of business. A trustee or agent with authority over the funds of the business can also be held responsible for the penalty.

"Willfully" in this case means voluntarily, consciously, and intentionally. You are acting willfully if you pay other expenses of the business instead of the withholding taxes.

See https://www.irs.gov/individuals/interna ... ry-penalty
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

So when is the final season of Ozark airing? Or was this it?
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Two things that come to mind with these bozos; there never were any real records, OR they destroyed what they had. Considering how totally inept and incompetent they were/are I would expect that a lot of it DID NOT go for what it was supposed to.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”