#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Slim Cognito »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:54 pm
LM K wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:25 pm Bennett is claiming that they found 52 ballots sent from the same family size home.

Warning: gateway pundit. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... room-home/
Reading between the lines, it was given as an example of what they are looking for, rather than an example of what they found, but deliberately phrased so that the crazies would believe they had actually found 52 ballots from the same residential address. "But that's not what I said!" if later confronted, but the lie is out there now.
Taking that to it's logical (yeah, I know) conclusion, that would mean either 52 people are registered at that house or the usual 2-3 adults voted 20+ times. Also, how do they know the address of the ballots? They don't have the eps attached. Are they saying election officials marked off the same name at the same address 20+ times? I don't think so.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
W. Kevin Vicklund

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:13 pm Taking that to it's logical (yeah, I know) conclusion, that would mean either 52 people are registered at that house or the usual 2-3 adults voted 20+ times. Also, how do they know the address of the ballots? They don't have the eps attached. Are they saying election officials marked off the same name at the same address 20+ times? I don't think so.
They have the envelopes the ballots were returned in (but can't match ballot to envelope), which gives them address, name, and signature.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

They know there was a conspiracy! That's all they need to know!

:torches:

:yankyank:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think there was talk of a place with loads of returns back in December - only it turned out to a place where Homeless people could get a bed for the night and that they could use as a postal address. Homeless people, shockingly, have the right to vote.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:33 pm I think there was talk of a place with loads of returns back in December - only it turned out to a place where Homeless people could get a bed for the night and that they could use as a postal address. Homeless people, shockingly, have the right to vote.
Well, they used too. Especially it they're not exactly homeless, but they live in an area that doesn't have individual addresses, like Reservations for Native Americans. Which really sucks because we stole their land and found a way (Go South Dakota!) to make it impossible for them to vote.

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:13 pm
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:54 pm
LM K wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:25 pm Bennett is claiming that they found 52 ballots sent from the same family size home.

Warning: gateway pundit. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... room-home/
Reading between the lines, it was given as an example of what they are looking for, rather than an example of what they found, but deliberately phrased so that the crazies would believe they had actually found 52 ballots from the same residential address. "But that's not what I said!" if later confronted, but the lie is out there now.
Taking that to it's logical (yeah, I know) conclusion, that would mean either 52 people are registered at that house or the usual 2-3 adults voted 20+ times. Also, how do they know the address of the ballots? They don't have the eps attached. Are they saying election officials marked off the same name at the same address 20+ times? I don't think so.
IIRC such adresses with a high number of registered voters were many times the base of otherwise homeless people.
Delarin
Verified: ❌ This is not the Delarin you're looking for.

Post by Delarin »

covfefe wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:22 am That's an awful lot of crazy.
Fool's gold standard, maybe.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:12 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:13 pm Taking that to it's logical (yeah, I know) conclusion, that would mean either 52 people are registered at that house or the usual 2-3 adults voted 20+ times. Also, how do they know the address of the ballots? They don't have the eps attached. Are they saying election officials marked off the same name at the same address 20+ times? I don't think so.
They have the envelopes the ballots were returned in (but can't match ballot to envelope), which gives them address, name, and signature.

My bad

ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I seem to recall reading somewhere that there is a federal law that mandates the standards for the retention and storage of cast ballots for a set time after the election.

I wonder how many parts of that law were violated by taking the ballots to Montana?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I don't think they took the ballots to Montana. I think they took the data* they collected from the ballots.

Think of the all the BS number crunching included in various affidavits in the Squidley lawsuits. We're going to hear about magic calculations of fraud, extrapolated numbers, and a whole new set of CT explanations.

Pfff.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:00 pm I seem to recall reading somewhere that there is a federal law that mandates the standards for the retention and storage of cast ballots for a set time after the election.

I wonder how many parts of that law were violated by taking the ballots to Montana?
I don't think that they actually sent the physical, paper ballots. The article quoted upthread said only that data from the Arizona audit had been sent to Montana.

That said, even sending electronic data probably violates some law(s). In my mind, it certainly creates a chain of custody problem.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:00 pm I seem to recall reading somewhere that there is a federal law that mandates the standards for the retention and storage of cast ballots for a set time after the election.
Per federal law, all ballots, applications, and registrations related to elections for federal offices, such as those for President and Vice President, Members of the U.S. Senate or House of Representatives, must be retained and preserved for 22 months from the date of the election. In addition, many states also require specific state and local security protocols for stored ballots, such as storage in a secure vault featuring double lock systems that can only be opened when authorized representatives from both political parties are present. This requirement is intended to ensure all ballots and relevant records, such as voter registrations, cannot be discarded, but are available in case they are needed for recounts or audits to resolve any potential issues.
https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Laurie Roberts wrote a long column detailing winners and losers in the audit that was published this morning.
There will be winners and losers when Arizona's election audit ends. Here are a few
Opinion: Who wins and loses when Arizona's election audit packs up? The impact will leave a mark well into the future.

Arizona’s long national nightmare is, at long last, ending, as the Cyber Ninjas this week pack up their spinning tables, their 5G cameras and their ultraviolet lights and leave town.

Well, at least, the first act is over.

The result of the now-infamous Maricopa County election audit is not in question. Those who believe last year’s election was stolen will glom onto the inevitable ninja conclusion that something nefarious was afoot. Those who don’t will dismiss the findings, one eye roll at a time.

But the impact of this audit? That’s likely going to leave a mark well into the future of our beloved state.
:snippity:
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 299628001/

Winners:
Katie Hobbs
Cyber Ninjas
Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer
House Speaker Rusty Bowers

Losers:
Senate President Karen Fann
Mark Brnovich
Ken Bennett
Kelli Ward and the Arizona GOP

LOSER (definitely): Democracy

There's reasoning behind each one at the link, if you aren't a subscriber and are interested, let me know and I'll post it up.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:46 pm I don't think they took the ballots to Montana. I think they took the data* they collected from the ballots.

Think of the all the BS number crunching included in various affidavits in the Squidley lawsuits. We're going to hear about magic calculations of fraud, extrapolated numbers, and a whole new set of CT explanations.

Pfff.
I predict we are going to get a lot of 'found XYZ was statistically impossible!' without any real explanation of why, or at least no explanation that would satisfy someone with a stat's background.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

neeneko wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:16 pm
p0rtia wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:46 pm I don't think they took the ballots to Montana. I think they took the data* they collected from the ballots.

Pfff.
I predict we are going to get a lot of 'found XYZ was statistically impossible!' without any real explanation of why, or at least no explanation that would satisfy someone with a stat's background.
But it will satisfy those who want to believe it, despite the facts. That group is their target audience, not those of us here at the Fogbow.

The AZ Senate and Cyber Ninja's went into this, not to insure the veracity of the vote, but to "prove" that there was fraud. The only evidence they had was that Joe Biden won. Since that is impossible, that is proof that there was fraud. What other explanation could there be?
raison de arizona

neeneko wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:16 pm I predict we are going to get a lot of 'found XYZ was statistically impossible!' without any real explanation of why, or at least no explanation that would satisfy someone with a stat's background.
I heard Rep. Biggs (Q-AZ) on Charlie Kirk (TP-USA) this morning, he gave a good preview of that. Basically the gist was that because of the voter registrations in AZ, there is no way Democrats could possibly win an election without cheating. A statistical impossibility. AZ voter registration is 35% Republican, 32% Democrat, and 32% Independent. Assuming all the Rs vote for Rs (BIG assumption with the craziness going on these days), and the Ds for Ds, all the Independents would need to do is break 18%/14% for a statewide office to go D. Also, AZ has had independent redistricting for years, which the Rs hate.

But yeah, I expect some Grade A level bullshit out of them.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

covfefe wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:08 pm Laurie Roberts wrote a long column detailing winners and losers in the audit that was published this morning.
There will be winners and losers when Arizona's election audit ends. Here are a few
Opinion: Who wins and loses when Arizona's election audit packs up? The impact will leave a mark well into the future.
There's reasoning behind each one at the link, if you aren't a subscriber and are interested, let me know and I'll post it up.
I'd like to hear more, please.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:13 pm
covfefe wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:08 pm Laurie Roberts wrote a long column detailing winners and losers in the audit that was published this morning.
I'd like to hear more, please.
WINNER: Katie Hobbs
► Show Spoiler
LOSER: Senate President Karen Fann
► Show Spoiler
WINNER: Cyber Ninjas
► Show Spoiler
LOSER: Mark Brnovich
► Show Spoiler
WINNER: Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer
► Show Spoiler
LOSER: Ken Bennett
► Show Spoiler
WINNER: House Speaker Rusty Bowers
► Show Spoiler
LOSER (probably): Kelli Ward and the Arizona GOP
► Show Spoiler
LOSER (definitely): Democracy
► Show Spoiler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Delarin wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:26 pm
covfefe wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:22 am That's an awful lot of crazy.
Fool's gold standard, maybe.
"Reporter" Christina Bobb from OAN has a "charity" which paid for them to go. Funny how she doesn't mention that when she's crowing about so many going to watch. Free vacation in Phoenix, bring it on!

This is from a lengthy WaPo story that is worth reading if you haven't
One America News is the face of the Arizona election audit. Its reporter is also helping pay for it.
By Paul Farhi and Elahe Izadi
June 18, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. EDT

One America News correspondent Christina Bobb had some exciting news to share from the scene of the Arizona GOP-led audit of the 2020 presidential vote in Maricopa County: Republican lawmakers from another battleground state had just paid a visit to see if they might replicate it back home. “If they like what they see, [they’ll] take it back to Pennsylvania,” she told her audience this month from the floor of a massive Phoenix arena where more than 2 million ballots are being removed from boxes and examined by hand. “I think we can expect to see a lot more key decision-makers coming out to take a look,” she added, hopefully. Bobb didn’t mention in her report that she had helped raise money to pay for those lawmakers to visit. Nor that she worked with Arizona Republicans last year to find some of the initial, much-disputed evidence they used to justify the audit.
A 38-year-old lawyer and former Trump administration official who had no background in journalism when she joined One America’s “reporting staff” a year ago, Bobb has since taken on several conflicting roles in the Arizona proceedings. She’s been a cheerleader for the audit and some of the conspiracy theories that underlie it. “The entire country knows it will unravel the Democrats’ schemes from 2020,” Bobb told viewers of her opinion show on One America in late April, a few days after the audit began. “Joe Biden is not a legitimate president.” She reportedly is in semiregular contact with Trump, conveying news and encouragement about the operation, which the former president hopes will lead to a reversal of his loss in Arizona and, eventually, the entire electoral college. (Arizona Republicans have insisted the audit is meant to protect future elections; not reverse the last one.) Bobb occasionally acts more like a traditional news correspondent when she’s reporting from the audit room floor, as in a May 5 segment in which she laboriously explained the meaning of workers’ color-coded T-shirts.

She is also one of the audit’s financiers. “If you would like to donate to see this audit completed in its entirety, you can do so at voicesandvotes.org,” Bobb announced at the end of her May segment. She has disclosed elsewhere that she is Voices and Votes’s president and CEO; insists the group is unaffiliated with One America despite the on-air promos; and claims that it has raised at least $150,000 for the audit. Some of the money was used to fly lawmakers to Arizona from other states Trump lost, so they could consider replicating the audit back home. And finally — Bobb is in some respects one of the audit’s founding sleuths. Emails obtained by the Center for Public Integrity, a government watchdog group, show that late last year she supplied Karen Fann — the Republican president of the Arizona Senate, who would go on to oversee the audit — with a list of expert witnesses and declarations from poll workers who claimed to have seen signs of fraud in November. The declarations came from Trump’s lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... story.html
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Pfff.
They imaged data from hard drives.

The data they copied included the entire voter registration database which by law the county (who sued to prevent this and lost) cannot release to anyone..

The worry is that they have, and could let leak, voter's personal information. The county is rightly worried about that voter information being outside their control.

raison de arizona

Anderson interviews Republican Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer.
Republican Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer wrote:We think that the Arizona Senate boarded this train without knowledge of where it is going, and I don't think it is going to a good place.
Anderson is disturbed that politicians from around the country are coming in for tours, viewing the AZ "audit" as a model.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

TBF, it is their gold standard. They pick the result they want and mine for "data" that supports it. Voila! trump is reinstated!

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

They are beginning to panic over at the AZ Audit Telegram channel. This is from the Fraudit itself:
Arizona Audit Live Feeds, [23.06.21 10:40]
[Forwarded from Arizona Audit Live Feeds]
June 23, 2021
7:27 AM PT

ACTIONS FOR AZ. Please call and email!

"If you want to see action taken on the results of this audit before January, call your legislators in Arizona and demand that they delay sine die!" — TGP https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... vene-2022/

👉AZ Legislature must not pass the budget nor go into recess (Sine Die) until these conditions are met:

1. Provide for all subpoenaed data from MCBOS to auditors so Cyber Ninjas can finish. Stay in session to issue additional subpoena for Runbeck records and Dominion source code and take other legal punitive actions as necessary.

It should be clear to Senator Paul Boyer who voted against holding MCBOS in contempt that they are violating the Constitution and subverting the will of not only Arizonans but all Americans. It is time again to serve MCBOS with fines and max jail time for ignoring the Senate subpoena. Regrettably contempt of the Senate is only a class 2 misdemeanor.

A vote to hold MCBOS in contempt for violation of the Senate Subpoena requires all Republican senators to vote yes. The Senate needs to remain in session to hold the vote.

2. The Auditor's report must be finished, published, and all legal actions to be taken before Sine Die.

Do not delay another day what should have been taken care of shortly after November 3rd. Some actions may take the force of both chambers and the slim Republican majority standing in solidarity. Do you know in the future which actions may require a vote in the House or the Senate or both? We can think of one highly probable result from the audit that requires one or both branches of AZ legislature. Decertification of a fraudulent election!

3. While the Legislature is drawing a salary and working like the rest of us, please pass the rest of the election integrity bills to fix all known problems with vote flipping machines by banning them. Voter rolls. Transparency. Chain of custody. And others in this post: 👉

4. Legislatures must not Sine Die until AZ's state of fake emergency is cancelled.

5. Senators and Representatives, where are our hearings on reported frauds and irregularities for the 2020 election? Can they be done after Sine Die? Of course they can, unofficially in a hotel lobby!

Where are the subpoenas and depositions and hearings for Korean Air ballot drop at Sky Harbor? DOD tarmac ballot drops? Skipping of mail-in ballot signature verification by detuning machine sensitivity to pass all signatures? Sharpie-gate? Can you conduct these official hearings with any force of law after Sine Die? (We recall watching the November 2020 hearing that had to be held in a hotel because it cannot be "official!"

👉Legislators, please no Sine Die!

How to contact our AZ Legislators:
📬Emails:
☎️Phone list:

❤️💙🤍🙏🏻Please forward this post and get everyone involved. Today is critical. This week is critical! Keep contacting AZ Legislators!

🇺🇸 Channel: https://t.me/ArizonaAuditLiveFeeds
🇺🇸 Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/SlEiDtBXy3Q2YTAx
🇺🇸 Workgroup & Reports: https://t.me/joinchat/rCRHiFvxtfszYTZh
And they're starting to think ahead :lol:
Neanderthal Denny Crane, [23.06.21 10:21]
So, if Trump is put back in office, is Pence going to be reinstated as VP?? He was on the ticket with Trump.

Bill McKelvey, [23.06.21 09:21]
What if AZ Senate introduced an amnesty program for anyone involved in Election Fraud. Anyone coming forward before July 31st would be immune , anyone caught after would be prosecuted. Shake the bushes.

MichPatriot, [23.06.21 12:48]
[In reply to Arizona Audit Live Feeds]
I have a bad feeling Arizona will be a huge letdown by delaying results. So why are they waiting on going after the routers and other subpoenas ... something is fishy here.

Krissybabe, [23.06.21 12:46]
This is wrong. They need to finish this now. They wait till January we will be in big trouble. They will have too much time to find reasons to make it invalid or whatever. They wait on results they will be letting all of America down

Mabel USA, [23.06.21 12:29]
So our emails to them mean nothing. They do not see the urgent importance of this situation. If they go to Sine Die before this election audit is completed then they are in on it. Thats why they didnt want to complete the audit review at the end of June like originally planned. THEY ARE STRINGING US ALONG!
One little voice of reason, prob was banned.
Aaron, [23.06.21 12:03]
People keep saying the military is the only way.

That's not even legal look up Posse Comitatus.

The military is not gonna step in and help they can't even help themselves right now they just had a tax payer funded drag queen show at Nellis Air Force Base.

Stop being goofy and listening to everything you hear.

Make calls, emails or show up but get active.
It's all soooo birther, deep in an echo chamber. New slogan: "Like Ed Norton, we plumb the sewer so you don't have to." :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Nowhere else to put this, so I'm putting it here....

GOP-led Michigan Senate investigation finds no evidence of election fraud
An investigation by Michigan's Republican-led Senate Oversight Committee found no evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020, and recommended that Michigan's attorney general investigate individuals who made false claims "for their own ends."

Why it matters: A 35-page report released by the committee debunks election falsehoods and conspiracy theories spread by former President Trump and his supporters in the aftermath of November's election.
:snippity:
Driving the news: The months-long investigation repudiates claims from GOP activists who alleged that some voting machines were “manipulated” in rural Antrim County, where human error by the Republican clerk led to initially skewed results, per Bridge Michigan.

"The committee finds those promoting Antrim County as the prime evidence of a nationwide conspiracy to steal the election place all other statements and actions they make in a position of zero credibility," the report says.
https://www.axios.com/michigan-voter-fr ... 94GdISemMc
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

What, no storming the Bastille?

Pikers

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”