#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Sunrise

Re: Maricopa County Arizona Election Audit - Cyber Ninjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann

Post by Sunrise »

As several others have stated, there’s no way that these ‘auditors’ would reveal that everything was kosher, so the end result will be the continuing lie that DFO will repeat and repeat and repeat. That, of course, means that his cult followers will continue to believe him and they, too, will repeat and repeat and repeat. :smokeears: :smokeears: :smokeears:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Maricopa County Arizona Election Audit - Cyber Ninjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann

Post by Luke »

Text from FrankSpeech (still no social media)

LIVE 7pm CT - Joe Biden's AZ Democrats Sue to Stop Audit of Ballots & Machines. Guests AZ Senate Majority Whip & Matt DePerno @ frankspeech.com -
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

The Tweeter links to an excellent article -

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is the "press conference" and it's ridiculous. "It doesn't matter who paid for it."

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

This whole story makes me ill. Nothing good will come of this "recount," especially when the cybersecurity firm previously stated they believe the official count to be fraudulent and they expect to overturn it.

(I think I read that in a WaPo story. I'll see if I can find the link.)

Update: Here's the link, and the Cyber Ninja guy has stated multiple times that the Maricopa election and the election in general was fraudulent but I think the guy who said he expects the results to favor trump was Lin Wood. The paragraph doesn't make it clear. Too many "he"s and not enough names.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Did any down-ballot Republicans win?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:05 am Did any down-ballot Republicans win?
Other than Biden and the sheriff, the rest were Republican or nonpartisan. That throws a wrench in the works, doesn't it. Oh wait.

I didn't see Senator Mark Kelly listed in the county results. Was there much, if any, screaming about his win?

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Luige del Puerto @ldelpuerto 1h
For #AZ political news, please follow: @JMShumway, @DillonReedRose, @kc_haas, @NateBrownNews, @hankdeanlight, @geegra, @azcapmedia, @JenAFifield, @andrewboxford, @APChristie, @jeremyduda, @mpolletta, @JimSmall, @utilityreporter, @AzCapitolTimes, @dennis_welch, @brahmresnik

OrlyLicious Flag of United States @Orly_licious 5m
#AZAudit Twitter Reference List of reporters, news outlets & gov't, witnesses of this Cyber Ninja "audit". Includes @JenAFifield @Garrett_Archer @MattGalkaFox10 @brahmresnik @andrewboxford @DillonReedRose @SecretaryHobbs & others revealing truth. #Fraudit

https://twitter.com/i/lists/1385864418144268292

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

EA88D4B3-9F8F-427D-92FA-4CD291F357B5.jpeg
EA88D4B3-9F8F-427D-92FA-4CD291F357B5.jpeg (82.78 KiB) Viewed 4197 times
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Atticus Finch wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:52 pm
Foggy wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:59 am
... since Biden’s narrow win last year.
:confuzzled:
Trump received 306 electoral votes in 2016 and it was considered by him as a landslide. Biden received 306 electoral votes in 2020 and it is a "narrow win." Go figure.
Incorrect. Trump received 304. 2 faithless electors voted for the Ice Queen and betrayed their oaths to the creator of the universe.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke

Post by Luke »

There's a Telegram group of losers watching the audit cams and bloviating. Too many messages and haven't bothered to look at the OAN cameras, probably is installing malware while you watch.

Live discussion of the Arizona Election Audit @ azaudit.org. See something important or interesting? Post it here. Don't forget to post screen caps, camera numbers, and the time (EST).

Invite link 🔗 https://t.me/joinchat/SlEiDtBXy3Q2YTAx

This is ridiculous, reporters would have to do this:
Jen Fifield @JenAFifield 1h
You have to be a registered voter in order to observe.

You also have to be willing to submit on that form:
-Your voter ID card/online voter info
-Party affiliation
-3 letters of recommendation (although not sure exactly if they are reviewing or what they want in them)

Jen Fifield @JenAFifield 1h
If you live in AZ and want to become an observer of the Senate’s election audit, here’s the link.

Tips:
- Bring water & lunch/dinner
- Wear watch
- Look for men in black vests, they work for contractor and know more than others.
- Doug Logan is approachable. Raise your concerns.

Quote Tweet
Maricopa Arizona Audit
@ArizonaAudit
· Apr 21
Maricopa County, Arizona registered voters from all parties may apply to become a volunteer observer https://arizonaaudit.com/sign-up/
@MaricopaGOP @MaricopaDems @AZGOP @azdemparty @Arizona_LP @AZGreenParty #ArizonaAudit

Trumpers including Kelli Ward are going after Morgan for... revealing the security is totally lax and folks could get right to the ballots.

Let's say this scam "audit" bogusly yields a different result. What then? We know from Revote2017 that an election result can't be changed except impeachment; what will the DL2XIT supporters think will happen?
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

I don't think the DLX2IT (????) supporters imagine that the AZ sham audit will overturn the election. They will use their fake results to sow further doubt about the security and fairness of American elections.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:05 pm Let's say this scam "audit" bogusly yields a different result. What then? We know from Revote2017 that an election result can't be changed except impeachment; what will the DL2XIT supporters think will happen?
They want to prove that the election was rigged and that 1) Trump is the rightful President because all the states which went for Biden cheated, and 2) since Democrats stole the election, Republican legislators have to enact draconian laws in order to restore trust in elections.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:26 pm
orlylicious wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:05 pm Let's say this scam "audit" bogusly yields a different result. What then? We know from Revote2017 that an election result can't be changed except impeachment; what will the DL2XIT supporters think will happen?
They want to prove that the election was rigged and that 1) Trump is the rightful President because all the states which went for Biden cheated, and 2) since Democrats stole the election, Republican legislators have to enact draconian laws in order to restore trust in elections.
:yeahthat:

All about sowing distrust in the process given them the backing to create extreme restrictions that keep those "others" from voting.
101010 :towel:
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

The irony is that they're telling their own voters that their votes were changed or weren't counted properly, which is more or less telling their own side that they shouldn't bother voting at all.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

One worry (justified or not) is that some ballots will be spoiled by the blue pens the auditors are/were using instead of red pens which won't be read by the machines. I saw that the judge ordered they switch to red pens and hopefully they have but that sets up my questions.

If they decide a specific amount of previously-counted ballots are unreadable or not marked correctly and should be disregarded, Shirley, they have to box those up separately for election officials after the fact, right?

Also, should they decide the ballots are ok, but the count was wrong, do election officials have an opportunity to defend their findings or do the senators get the last word?

And that whole open door thing - is that a set-up?

ImageImageImage x4
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:30 am The irony is that they're telling their own voters that their votes were changed or weren't counted properly, which is more or less telling their own side that they shouldn't bother voting at all.
I think that was one of the factors that helped the democrats win the Senate run off elections in Georgia. Please continue, Governor. :biggrin:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Coming from the UK, the idea that some “random” company could “audit” an election is mind boggling. :shock:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Uninformed wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:50 am Coming from the UK, the idea that some “random” company could “audit” an election is mind boggling. :shock:
It’s mind boggling here too.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:30 am The irony is that they're telling their own voters that their votes were changed or weren't counted properly, which is more or less telling their own side that they shouldn't bother voting at all.
:thumbsup:

Worked here in GA for the Senate run offs :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:03 am
:thumbsup:

Worked here in GA for the Senate run offs :batting:
There's a LOT of speculation that might happen again in 2022 when turnout is usually lower. Would be hilarious if this blows up in their nasty little faces. :popcorn:

But it remains true (we all looked into this during Revote2017, sorry we lost that topic because there were a lot of references) that even if there was fraud, a president can't be removed except through impeachment or the 25th Amendment. Haven't dropped that much on the Trumpers, but totally will to fire them up at some point.
Luke

Post by Luke »

This insanity makes ReVote2017 look quaint. CodeMonkey Z aka Ron Watkins is SO EXCITED about the sham audit. https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ
CodeMonkeyZ, [25.04.21 00:28]
We are watching the auditors.
No shenanigans will get through the sharp eyes of the watchers.

FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING

CodeMonkeyZ, [25.04.21 00:42]
[Forwarded from Lulu8]
[ Photo ]
2 boxes down...alotttt to go 🐸

CodeMonkeyZ, [25.04.21 10:42]
Called @BobbyPiton earlier and had a chat about the potential use of the UV light station.
Since UV is able to detect oil from finger prints, if there are no fingerprints on the ballot then the likelihood of the ballot being marked through a non-human process is high.

No finger prints? Scrutinize!

Give @BobbyPiton a follow while you’re at it, he is doing great work with building the phantom voter data sets and corresponding algorithms.

CodeMonkeyZ, [25.04.21 11:01]
They are not lifting fingerprints, but a lack of fingerprints might be a sign of a ballot that was not marked by a human.
Bobby Piton, another dead-ender: https://t.me/bobbypiton
BobbyPiton, [24.04.21 09:24]
A government that ceases to operate within the morality of it's citizens and continues to violate their Rights bestowed on them by God will ultimately cease to exist.

BobbyPiton, [24.04.21 15:26]
Who agrees with me that every single member of BLM that commits a felony should be treated as a War Criminal at this point. Enough is enough.

BobbyPiton, [24.04.21 18:58]
I just completed 12 hours working on AZ Data today. I had a dream back in December that AZ changed the course of American History and that I assisted in this process. Time will tell if either is True. Based on what I see, at a minimum the Data will change History, my role is questionable.

BobbyPiton, [24.04.21 20:53]
AZ is arguably the most important State in ensuring US National Security from a foreign army. The largest number of human beings into the US comes through AZ. The largest amount of goods from South America comes through AZ. When I said we are all Arizonans 2 months ago, I wasn't saying it to be cute. Our Republic is at risk if we fail as a Nation to see Justice in AZ. don't forget to subscribe to stay informed ;-). I don't run any ads, just content.

BobbyPiton, [25.04.21 06:08]
We the People of the United States are not only rising up against tyranny on our behalf, but also on behalf of Humanity.

There are 47,000 of US for every 1 (ONE) of 7,000 +elected officiasl in our Great Nation.

On a State wide level, AZ has over 80,000 people for each of the 90 members of their House and Senate.

My fellow Americans, let's all rise to the occasion and support ALL Arizonans and express our solidarity for Liberty and Justice for All!

Our fate as a Constitutional Republic is at stake.

God Bless AZ and the Greatest Nation in the History of Humanity, our beloved United States.

BobbyPiton, [25.04.21 10:06]
Just had a wonderful conversation with brass 🐒 s buddy.

BobbyPiton, [25.04.21 10:45]
[Forwarded from CodeMonkeyZ]
Called @BobbyPiton earlier and had a chat about the potential use of the UV light station.
Since UV is able to detect oil from finger prints, if there are no fingerprints on the ballot then the likelihood of the ballot being marked through a non-human process is high.

No finger prints? Scrutinize!

Give @BobbyPiton a follow while you’re at it, he is doing great work with building the phantom voter data sets and corresponding algorithms.

BobbyPiton, [25.04.21 11:42]
[Forwarded from RealStewPeters]
I just reached out to @bobbypiton, and we had a wonderful conversation.

The importance of Arizona is being intentionally overlooked and suppressed by MSM.

They’re a HUGE part of the methodical plan, the propaganda arm, the bought-and-paid-for machine the globalists need to complete the toppling of our Republic.

They MUST be stopped, and WE will stop them.

I will talk with Bobby, tomorrow, on ‘Patriotically Correct’, where we will EXPOSE the plan of the installed regime, how they’re cheating and how WE can STOP THE STEAL!

BobbyPiton, [25.04.21 11:59]
If too many of the "same people's" prints are on the ballots prior to counts... Wouldn't that be worth exploring? Just wondering. No idea if they are doing this, but they definitely should look into it
AZ.JPG
AZ.JPG (68.95 KiB) Viewed 3869 times
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

So what happens when they find all these fake ballots, which we know they inevitably will, and all the down ballot votes are for Republicans? Do they just claim that only presidential votes were altered and not the entire ballot? Are they even "auditing" votes other than presidential?
filly

Post by filly »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:52 pm So what happens when they find all these fake ballots, which we know they inevitably will, and all the down ballot votes are for Republicans? Do they just claim that only presidential votes were altered and not the entire ballot? Are they even "auditing" votes other than presidential?
As to your first question, that's always been the inherent stupidity of these claims. Second question, I have no idea. Last question, they are only "auditing" the Presidential and the Arizona US Senate (Mark Kelly) race. Convenient!

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”