Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Chilidog

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Chilidog »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:52 pm
Jim wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:48 pm
LM K wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:25 pm At least this has destroyed Fann's political future. She's not running again.
Did she decide that before or after her fraudit failure?
She announced it 11/1/2021, so, after all (or during even since we're still in it.)

Didn't she announce her retirement right after her husband's construction company won a state contract in the hundreds of millions of dollars?

Edit

Here

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... of-phoenix
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:54 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:52 pm

She announced it 11/1/2021, so, after all (or during even since we're still in it.)

Didn't she announce her retirement right after her husband's construction company won a state contract in the hundreds of millions of dollars?
Well, she sold the business in March 2021 after 37 years of ownership, but I do recall some nonsense there. Hmm...
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

noblepa wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:54 pm We all know that hand counting the ballots is much more susceptible to fraud than machine counting is.

The cynic in me thinks that maybe that is the idea. The republicans want to be able to steal the next election, and the next, and the next . . .

They think that it will be much easier for them to plant loyal poll workers who will find "errors" on ballots for Democrat candidates or just outright miscount them.

Here is Ohio, just about any action regarding the ballots, especially any kind of hand count, requires that both a registered republican and a registered democrat do the counting. I don't know what the law is in AZ or how closely it is followed.
In Ohio it actually takes two people from each party to do most things in the chain of custody of ballots from when they are printed until the election is certified plus 180 days. If you want to carry a box of printed ballots from the storage room to the front of the courthouse to hand them out to the precinct judges who come to pick them up, it takes 2 people from each party to do it, the Presiding Judge from a precinct can pick up the pristine ballots in security sealed boxes by himself but when he shows up at the polls the next morning he can't break those seals until 2 more people, one of them from the other party, is there to witness it and then they count how many blank ballots they have, which must all be accounted for at the end of the day. After the polls close, two people, one from each party, must be with the ballots at all times until they are counted, the election certified and held for 180 days after certification before they become permanent public records that can be examined by people without both parties being represented.

Or it was that way 30 years ago when I was involved in that process. It has surely changed a little since then but I doubt very much.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

LM K wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:25 pm At least this has destroyed Fann's political future. She's not running again.
After. I she announced it about 5 weeks after the CN report was released.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

LM K wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:35 pm
After. I she announced it about 5 weeks after the CN report was released.

I hope the neighborhood cats all poop in her garden for the rest of her days.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:39 pm
Damn! That's cold, Gregg.

(But she absolutely deserves that!)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:40 pm Is hand counting all that difficult? Ok, if you have several elections happening simultaneously, it could be tricky. And it's a pain with proportional voting systems.
When the Arizona fraudit began, I sent an email to the Cuyahoga County (Cleveland) Board of Elections, asking how many unique ballots there were in the 2020 general election.

The answer: 75. Just for Cuyahoga County. Ohio has 88 counties, although only two or three approach Cuyahoga in population. So, I'm guessing that, conservatively, the state had 400 or 500 unigue ballots.

So, yeah, I think hand counting would be a nightmare.
Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

LM K wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:03 pm

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Texoma's Homepage
@TexomasHomepage
·
1h
A review of potential voter fraud cases in the 2020 general election in Arizona's second-largest county ended Friday with an announcement by prosecutors that none of the 151 cases they reviewed merited criminal charges.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Plutodog wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:14 pm

Plutodog!!!!!!!

How you doin?
Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

Chilidog wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:26 pm

Doing okay, Chilidog. 3rd day of five days off with the holiday. How're you? :biggrin:

Plutodog!!!!!!!

How you doin?
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Second, the lawyer for Logan & the Ninjas has not been let out of the case.
Sounds like a really bad pop-punk band...
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Plutodog wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:37 pm
Chilidog wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:26 pm
Doing okay, Chilidog. 3rd day of five days off with the holiday. How're you? :biggrin:

Plutodog!!!!!!!

How you doin?

Hanging in there.

Life goes on. Trying to help my kid find a good graduate school to go to.

His plan B is doing OK (medical track) but he's burning out on it and he hasn't been doing it a year.

His dream career is wildlife biology. he took a temp job at the hospital and they are throwing money at him to stay in the field.

Other than that. I'm still poking fun at idiots on line.... But I've been booted from so many places that it's loosing it's appeal.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Otero County New Mexico, (Alamogordo), home of still sitting County Commissioner Couy Griffin Cowboys for Trump, gonna waste $50,000 to audit an election ShitGibbon won by a 2-1 margin.

Fired antivaxxer NMSU professor David Clemnts & his wife testified in favor of the audit.
From the “Independent” Pińon Post
https://pinonpost.com/otero-county-comm ... ion-audit/
David Clements had an exchange with County Clerk Robin Holmes where Holmes claimed Dominion machines were not connected to the internet, in which Clements claimed they were, citing evidence.

“I know there’s fraud in the voter rolls, I can already see it,” said Erin Clements regarding New Mexico’s elections.

The County will provide $49,750 for the audit being contracted with EchoMail, an email management software company that is headed by Shiva Ayyadurai — a Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) graduate.

Not a single Democrat or leftist was in the audience to testify against conducting an election audit in Otero County.
emphasis added

So… Echo Mail…

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
raison de arizona

Moar in Twitter thread.
American Oversight @weareoversight wrote: BREAKING: An Arizona judge [Kemp] has ordered Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan to appear for a deposition scheduled for Jan. 27 in our lawsuit for election “audit” records.
https://americanoversight.org/arizona-j ... deposition
CyberNinjasFineTracker @NinjasTracker wrote: Date - Total

1/7 - $50,000
1/10 - $100,000
1/11 - $150,000
1/12 - $200,000
1/13 - $250,000
1/14 - $300,000
1/18 - $350,000

#CyberNinjasFine
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Another day, another fifty K. And... Fann may have found something!
raison de arizona

There's an article regarding this on AZ Central I read last night, I'll update when I can get to it (WTF? Connection issues?). But anyway, Judge Kemp consolidated the AZ Republic and American Oversight cases against CN/Senate/et all to his court, mooting Wilenchik's attempt to have Judge Hannah removed. Here is the article that I can't click on for some reason:
New judge in Cyber Ninjas records case with The Arizona

Kemp recently ordered Logan to give a deposition, and threatened to issue an arrest warrant for him if he blows it off. We shall see. I don't think the judge is bluffing though. The cases are currently focused on getting the CN's to freaking comply already ready already.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's that story RDA.

Cyber Ninjas public records case with The Arizona Republic gets new judge, but rulings are the same
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
LM K

Post by LM K »

At least Logan will go to jail if he doesn't show up to be deposed.
raison de arizona

LM K wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:00 pm At least Logan will go to jail if he doesn't show up to be deposed.
Will he though? I believe Florida only extradites on felony warrants, at least that is what the interwebs tells me. It doesn't seem like it would be a felony warrant, so... Nose thumbing may ensue?

One can hope he ends up in the pokey though. I just worry about his 23 children.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:02 pm Another day, another fifty K. And... Fann may have found something!
So what are the odds that those "records" are in fact unsecured ballot envelope images or some other PII that was supposed to be secured?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

With alleged 23 kids I assume not all can claim dependant status any longer, perhaps a dozen or so. Or did he go along with some sister wifes?
raison de arizona

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:38 pm With alleged 23 kids I assume not all can claim dependant status any longer, perhaps a dozen or so. Or did he go along with some sister wifes?
I'm just randomly increasing the number for comedic effect, the real number is 12 I believe.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Maybe there's a Reality TV show in Doug's future.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”