Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

pipistrelle

Re: Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by pipistrelle »

Lani wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:49 pm NYT put together a video for us about Carlson's tv hate fests.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... 48368741aa

Night after night, the host of the most watched show in prime time cable uses to a simple narrative to instill fear in his viewers: "They want to control and then destroy you."
And it doesn’t occur to them Carlson is the one controlling and destroying them.
Suranis

Re: Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by Suranis »

Lani wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:49 pm
Night after night, the host of the most watched show in prime time cable News uses to a simple narrative to instill fear in his viewers: "They want to control and then destroy you."
Minor correction. At his best Carlson does not come close to the "Real Housewives" shows.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Amazingly, FoxNews/Carlson doesn't want to be involved in convicted felon D'Souza's 2000 Mules grift :lol: . Because I am a fan of misinformation, I would totally watch the movie but convicted felon D'Souza is charging $30-50 to see it. As such, I suspect that many of the folk touting it haven't actually seen it.
Dinesh D'Souza @DineshDSouza wrote: I’m sorry to say Tucker Carlson and his team specifically instructed Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote NOT to mention the movie @justinbwells
Marisa Coppola @MarisaCoppola6 wrote: @TuckerCarlson are you going to mention 2000 mules, have I missed it?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Maybe cuz they've already got their hands full with Dominion's (and other) lawsuits regarding the 2020 election?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

If it's so important for the future of our country, should it not be free to watch?... Oh, right. The grift angle as noted above.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I watched a Movie reviewer's review of Hillary's America, in order to avoid giving any clicks to D'DS, and based on that I can say it was a desperately boring movie.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Debunking of film at link. Convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza claims to have grifted over $1M in 12 hours off the film. :shock:
Matthew Sheffield @mattsheffield wrote: People ask me sometimes why I bother fact-checking false claims made by people like Dinesh D'Souza.

I'm not giving it a platform. He claims to have grossed $1mil in 12 hrs so many ppl are watching
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Oh, would you look at that? Carlson flat out lying about news coverage of the Buffalo shooting. :yawn: Also, reducing race to "the way they look"? Really? That's all there is to race?
Decoding Fox News @DecodingFoxNews wrote: Tucker Carlson criticizes "the news" for not reporting on the victims of the mass shooting in Buffalo. He has his own hour long program but never takes the time to say much of anything about them. Carlson also reduces race to appearance again - "the way they look."
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

MeidasTouch analysis of same...

raison de arizona

:crazy:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:crazy:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

Tucker: So the lockdowns dramatically increased the instance of mental illness among young people and in ten days, we’ve seen two mass shootings from mentally ill young people. Could there be a connection?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:00 pm
Tucker: So the lockdowns dramatically increased the instance of mental illness among young people and in ten days, we’ve seen two mass shootings from mentally ill young people. Could there be a connection?
We've needed to address stigmas about -and universal access to- mental health care long before any lockdowns, you pandering little shit.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Has either shooter been diagnosed by a medical professional as having mental illness? I’ll wait.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Both used guns…

Could there be any connection?
tek

Post by tek »

we've been out of lockdown for a LONG time, Tucks...
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Because there never was a mass shooting prior to COVID lockdowns, amirite?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I hope that Jim Acosta takes on Tucker and Fox in general on his show today. He does it so well. :batting: :biggrin:

Tucker: An insurrection is when people with guns try to overthrow the government. Not a single person in the crowd on January 6th was found to be carrying firearm. Not one
Tucker Carlson, meet Guy Reffitt:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I hope that Jim Acosta takes on Tucker and Fox in general on his show today. He does it so well. :batting: :biggrin:

Tucker: An insurrection is when people with guns try to overthrow the government. Not a single person in the crowd on January 6th was found to be carrying firearm. Not one
Tucker Carlson, meet Guy Reffitt:
raison de arizona

Yes, let’s continue redefining words so they mean whatever we want.
in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.
"the insurrection was savagely put down"
Don’t see anything about requiring guns in there, just violence, and we got plenty of that.
tek

Post by tek »

'When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

". Not a single person in the crowd on January 6th was found to be carrying firearm. Not one: Carlson Tucker

Did the police frisk every single person in the crowd?

I didn't think so.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

As I replied to someone on Facebook yesterday who said no-one in the crowd was carrying weapons;

"Dude, a stick is a weapon. tell that the the Police Officer who was beaten half to death with a Blue Lives Mater Flag"

I'm glad I was able to help Carlson refine his message.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”