Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

Post by RTH10260 »

Tucker Carlson home studio dismantled by Fox News workers
Source says ‘we removed equipment after building a custom studio at our expense … we did not tear down the studio’

Martin Pengelly in New York
Wed 24 May 2023 23.39 BST

As Tucker Carlson prepares to take his show to Twitter, Fox News, the network which fired the primetime opinion host last month, has dismantled the studio it built in a barn at his home in Maine.

“Fox came in last week and got all their shit out of there,” DailyMail.com quoted Patrick Feeney, who it said was managing work to rebuild the studio, as saying.

“They took the set and everything, all the equipment, the chairs, the desk, the fake walls, everything.”

On Wednesday, a source with knowledge of the situation told the Guardian: “We removed the equipment (which we own) after building a custom studio at our expense – we did not tear down the studio.”

Carlson was fired in the aftermath of a $787.5m settlement of a $1.6bn defamation lawsuit brought against Fox News by Dominion Voter Systems, over the broadcast of Donald Trump’s lies about voter fraud in the 2020 election.

Fox News has not disclosed the reason for Carlson’s firing. In its initial statement on the day it happened, 24 April, the network said: “Fox News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways. We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor.”

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/ ... e-dominion
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:lol:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Wonder what the tax implications are for Tucker, big old chunk of home improvement at the cost of Fox suddenly landing in his lap...I mean it's no longer a Fox content hub....
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Mr brolin wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:03 am Wonder what the tax implications are for Tucker, big old chunk of home improvement at the cost of Fox suddenly landing in his lap...I mean it's no longer a Fox content hub....
The studio was in a former town garage in Woodstock, Maine that the town sold to Carlson for $30K. The local paper says it was pretty much gutted when the Fox folks came and took the equipment back. Carlson was up just there this week helping clean up the mess they left.

They love him up there. He’s been summering on Bryant Pond his whole life.
IMG_2503.jpeg
IMG_2503.jpeg (99.89 KiB) Viewed 2517 times
Optimism is a good characteristic, but if carried to an excess, it becomes foolishness.
—Theodore Roosevelt
tek

Post by tek »

He drives a VOLVO?
:faint:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-r ... 3308&ei=10
When the FBI raided Tampa journalist Tim Burke’s home earlier this month, seizing electronic devices and turning the house upside down, observers were left both alarmed and stumped.

But the Tampa Bay Times provided a crucial piece of the puzzle on Friday, reporting in a bombshell story that the raid was related to a criminal investigation into possible “hacking” at Fox News that resulted in embarrassing videos of Tucker Carlson being obtained by Vice News and Media Matters for America.

Vice’s story included damning outtakes from the since-fired host’s interview of Kanye West, including wildly antisemitic rants that Carlson edited out of his show. MMFA’s coverage has included a drip-feed of behind-the-scenes clips showing Carlson asking Piers Morgan about sexual techniques, trashing Fox’s own streaming service, and making creepy comments about “premenopausal” fans and women having pillow fights.

The FBI executed a search warrant at the home Burke shares with his wife, Tampa City Councilwoman Lynn Hurtak, in the early hours of May 8. Burke, who worked as The Daily Beast’s director of video from July 2018 to April 2019, now runs a media and political consulting firm called Burke Communications. He was also one of the former Deadspin reporters who broke the Manti Te’o girlfriend hoax story in 2013.

Hurtak later said the surprise raid was related to her husband’s “work as a journalist.” Burke also told the Tampa Bay Times at the time that it was his name on the warrant but he had no idea what it was about.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

tek wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:58 am He drives a VOLVO?
So all this time, he has been a lesbian but dressed in drag? 8-) /s

Next thing we will learn is he wears Birkenstocks.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

My vote is it's revealed he's wearing Balenciagas. :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Let it be the T8 plug-in hybrid.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:11 pm

Lesbians drive Jeep Wranglers. Trust me on this.

But he is a dirty long haired hippy Liberal Communist.

Even more so if it's the hybrid.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Gregg wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:54 pm
neonzx wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:11 pm

Lesbians drive Jeep Wranglers. Trust me on this.

The hybrids are post Geely, right ;)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Help! We are running out of MAGAt buses!

Poor "milktoast" (sic).
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Gregg wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:54 pm Lesbians drive Jeep Wranglers. Trust me on this.

I should have known that! I do know that gay dudes drive Mazda Miatas. (I learned that from watching a documentary film called "Go!" a long time ago)
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Lesbians drive Jeep Wranglers ... gay dudes drive Mazda Miatas.
The ladies are smarter. Do they even still make Miatas? :confuzzled: (They do!)

Ol' Wifehorn told me once that in SoCal, only Jews drive Jaguars. (Her last boyfriend before she married me was Jewish.) I was unable to gather a large enough data sample with which to conclusively dispute her assessment, but I had a dubious reaction to the claim. :roll: However, it isn't any dumber than the two claims above. I mean, if I see a lady driving a Wrangler, I'm supposed to know her sexual preferences? I think not. :fingerwag:

I have driven a Jaguar, but not a Wrangler or a Miata. I didn't become Jewish from it. :?

If I had a choice of Wrangler vs. Miata, I'd take the Wrangler in a Noo Yawk minnit.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
This discussion made me realize something: four of the Nine librarians I know own Subarus, and two of the nine that don't are not drivers at all. So I can say that the majority of car-owning librarians I know own Subarus.

I am now going to typecast every librarian I meet by asking what kind of Subaru they drive. :)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Tucker is a capon.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:34 am
Off Topic
This discussion made me realize something: four of the Nine librarians I know own Subarus, and two of the nine that don't are not drivers at all. So I can say that the majority of car-owning librarians I know own Subarus.

I am now going to typecast every librarian I meet by asking what kind of Subaru they drive. :)
My gay girlfriends call a Subaru, a Lezbaru.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

OMG, the poor straight ladies whose husbands bought a Subaru! What if you were driving a Lezbaru and you didn't even know? Are the real gay ladies gonna hit on you?

Oh, the horror! :o

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

My sister's wife used to own a Suburu, then she got a Toyota Prius. My sister - a former commercial carpenter - owns a Ford F-150. So, whatever.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I drive a Jeep

Renegade
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, some of the mischaracterizations are a little weird and un-Fogbowlike.

All of these are falsehoods that must be challenged:
  • Lesbians drive Wranglers (or Lezbarus).
  • Gay men drive Miatas.
  • Jews drive Jaguars.
  • Cops drive Crown Vics.
Okay, that last one used to be true in the previous century. Now they drive Tauruses or F-150s. ;)

And this one was true, back in the day, when I had a 1968 VW bus converted into a camper:
  • Hippies drive VW buses (if you searched a VW bus, you would be guaranteed to find drugs or Bibles or both).
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:01 pm Yeah, some of the mischaracterizations are a little weird and un-Fogbowlike.

• Gay men drive Miatas.
  • Jews drive Jaguars.
  • Cops drive Crown Vics.
Okay, that last one used to be true in the previous century. Now they drive Tauruses or F-150s. ;)

And this one was true, back in the day, when I had a 1968 VW bus converted into a camper:
  • Hippies drive VW buses (if you searched a VW bus, you would be guaranteed to find drugs or Bibles or both).
For an older guy who watches NO TV, you, as a result, have little knowledge of pop culture. Keith is correct about the Wrangers. I am right about the Miatas. Jews in Jaguars, I dunno -- I drove a Jag for a number of years but had a number of Jewish acquaintances and never heard that one before.

On the VW buses, if you didn't junk it out at some point -- there is one placed at a self-service car wash not far from me. When I drive by I think "maybe that is Foggy's". I will take a photo of it next time, but on drugs or bibles, they are surely long gone.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Flatpoint High wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:40 am Tucker is a capon.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

neonzx wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:54 pm
Foggy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:01 pm Yeah, some of the mischaracterizations are a little weird and un-Fogbowlike.

• Gay men drive Miatas.
  • Jews drive Jaguars.
  • Cops drive Crown Vics.

For an older guy who watches NO TV, you, as a result, have little knowledge of pop culture. Keith is correct about the Wrangers. I am right about the Miatas. Jews in Jaguars, I dunno -- I drove a Jag for a number of years but had a number of Jewish acquaintances and never heard that one before.

On the VW buses, if you didn't junk it out at some point -- there is one placed at a self-service car wash not far from me. When I drive by I think "maybe that is Foggy's". I will take a photo of it next time, but on drugs or bibles, they are surely long gone.
Huh?
Has everybody heard about the bird?

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”