EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

EX-Fox Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

What is a Fox firing without a comment from Wonkette?

https://www.wonkette.com/tucker-carlson-fired
Guess Tucker's Last Lie To His Viewers Was 'We'll Be Back On Monday'

Wow. He doesn't even get to say goodbye on his own terms. He is just summarily kicked out the fuckin' door. Thoughts and prayers and so forth!

So long, easily the top rated Fox News host since forever!

Here is Harris Faulkner announcing the news acting like she's about to express human feelings LMAO:

Apparently they aired an ad for his show just before that announcement from Faulkner. That's how sudden.

We honestly have no idea what to say about this. It certainly does feel like some other shoe is about to drop, though, and that it's not just about that big Dominion settlement. In these situations, people always start making jokes like "Dead girl? Live boy?" We would also add "impending presidential announcement?" Or also just the possibility that some of these other lawsuits coming down the pike were about to get REAL fuckin' bad for Tuckerlandia, specifically the one from former producer Abby Grossberg?

We will have to wait and find out, we legit do not know, but trust us, we are refreshing our Twitter every five seconds and remembering the olden days when Twitter was a good source for breaking news information.

Is this because he hates Donald Trump so "passionately?"

And does Vladimir Putin know he's just lost his biggest American mouthpiece and has Russian state TV started covering it like the Queen's funeral?

Anyway, we are just beginning to process this. Tucker took the 8 p.m. timeslot at Fox News to new white supremacist heights previously unthinkable, and that's why America's most dedicated white supremacists loved him so much. He was at it on Friday night, talking about DEMOGRAPHIC INVASIONS IN THE SUBURBS AIYEEEEEEE!

He made the vile white supremacist "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory a thing we all had to learn about. Media Matters has a great timeline of Tucker's "descent into white supremacy," tracing all the way back to 2004.

We've already alluded to how he was Putin's most reliable fluffer on American airwaves. It's not an exaggeration to say the most influential American cheerleader for Russia's genocidal war against Ukraine is now off the airwaves. That was happening as he was also devoting ever more time to inciting hatred against LGBTQ+ people.

Last week, he let Robert F. Kennedy Jr. regurgitate back into his mouth Russian propaganda and disinformation he had personally been spreading the week before. He was really escalating his rhetoric about trans people, in really sick and scary ways.

The constant defenses of the January 6 terrorists.

The constantCOVID vaccine denialism.

Related to all those things, we are sure, but also it's worth mentioning on its own, but Tucker's masculinity issues are immense.

Who will keep us informed about the current fuckability status of the different M&Ms?

We'll have much more to say in the coming days, we are sure.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

EX-Fox Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:05 pm Its been said that a highly trained team of Dachshunds In tactical gear were spotted running down the halls at 1211 Avenue of the Americas. New York, NY 10036 before there was a loud explosion. People were hailing it as a patriotic act of courage for America. Apparently they vanished in a helicopter.:dog:

I know its a long shot to get a statement... But is there any comment from the 699th?
Sounds like the post about Gregg's surgery the day afterwards may have been a cover story because he's actually running the exfiltration to get the special operations troops from the 699th out of Manhattan before they start to take counter fire from the Fox security forces.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Captain Obvious wrote:There’s more to the Tucker Carlson story. Sources say it involves inappropriate sexual behavior with Ted Cruz. Watch this space.

:shock:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol:

Steve Bannon is talking out of his *ss again/still, but I am eager to find out if Tucker has a non-compete. The Gateway House of Boys is ANGRY about the possibility that Tucker might be taken off the field. To me, it goes nicely with the probation periods for J6ers like Brandon Straka that last through the 2024 election.
Bannon: Murdoch Paid Out Tucker Carlson’s FOX News Contract to Keep Him Off the Air – They Want to Keep the Leading Populist Voice Off the Airwaves – And Chop-Block Trump (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft Apr. 25, 2023 11:38 am

On Monday FOX News fired Tucker Carlson, their top-rated prime-time host. Like FOX hosts before him, Tucker’s final show was on Friday. He was not allowed back on the air. On Tuesday morning Steve Bannon took aim at the Murdochs and FOX News. Steve urged the War Room posse to turn off FOX.

Steve Bannon then explained what might be taking place at FOX News. The Murdochs may have blocked Tucker Carlson, the leading prime-time populist voice from airwaves through the 2024 election.That way they chop-block Trump during the 2024 campaign. Thy want to the American people from the populist message.

Steve Bannon: And, here’s what the Tucker drill is going to be. He’s got a long-term contract. The Wall Street Journal said
yesterday that he was negotiating an extension to 2029. Right? And I think he still has got a couple of years, two or three years left on the contract. Just like Lou Dobbs and the other guys. They pay him out under the terms because they don’t want to set up their competitors. They pay him out the $20 million. He doesn’t have the option of going somewhere else. This is to take the voice of Populism and the voice of MAGA off of primetime. As I said in that speech, if DeSantis is not the guy to do it, they’ll find Glenn Youngkin or Tim Scott or Brian Kemp. They’ll find anybody to chop-block Trump in the primary. If that doesn’t work, they’ll get in back of Joe Biden. Right? And it’s all about stopping Trump and stopping MAGA…

…I think what they’re going to do is try to pay him out on his contract. And just like they do with Lou Dobbs, other guys, and Megan Kelly. Tt’s only when your contract expires can then you start your podcast… This play, I believe, and I could be wrong, this play is to make sure that the Trump movement MAGA, and even where Tucker maybe is not full MAGA, he covers the issues in a sophisticated way for the audience to be able to kind of say, okay, I understand this, and grapple onto it. If you look at the punch list of what he covers, it’s amazing. They want that off primetime. They don’t want to give any support to Trump.
It’s definitely time to turn off FOX News.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ump-video/

Heartbreaking. :(
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:48 am
orlylicious wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:05 pm Its been said that a highly trained team of Dachshunds In tactical gear were spotted running down the halls at 1211 Avenue of the Americas. New York, NY 10036 before there was a loud explosion. People were hailing it as a patriotic act of courage for America. Apparently they vanished in a helicopter.:dog:

I know its a long shot to get a statement... But is there any comment from the 699th?
Sounds like the post about Gregg's surgery the day afterwards may have been a cover story because he's actually running the exfiltration to get the special operations troops from the 699th out of Manhattan before they start to take counter fire from the Fox security forces.
If that’s true, congratulations on a successful mission, Team!! :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

If not, hope you’re feeling better soon, Gregg! :bighug: :bighug:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:42 pm The middle one is the dumbest look I've ever seen on anyone. Says no one's home.
Not a spark of intelligence in those eyes, just the glassy stare of a stuffed animal that moves...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:48 am

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking, JPC. Notice how Tucker has been totally SILENT since this all happened? He's a guy who has never, ever shut up. Nobody has seen Tucker either. If we suddenly see a fuzzy, crackling video of Tucker in an undisclosed location, that will be even more evidence of the exfiltration. It sounds like the mission is ongoing.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

MAGA World Rages at ‘Cowardly Scumbag’ Brian Kilmeade for Hosting Tucker’s Show

https://www.thedailybeast.com/maga-worl ... etter%20PM
And now the angry MAGA mob is calling for Fox’s head over the network’s shocking decision to fire top-rated host Tucker Carlson, arguably the most influential voice in the conservative movement and a GOP kingmaker. (Also, yes, a far-right nationalist, Jan. 6 conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxxer, Putin apologist, and proponent of the racist “Great Replacement” theory.)

While much of the fury has been directed at Fox as a company, MAGA backers have found an easy target to savage in particular: Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade, who was tapped to temporarily take over Carlson’s 8 p.m. slot. (For the time being, a rotating slate of guest hosts will anchor the hour until a permanent replacement is announced.)

Hours after Fox fired Carlson, Kilmeade tweeted to his followers to “tune in tonight at 8 pm for a big surprise on Fox!!!” It didn’t take long for Trump supporters to inundate his post with angry replies, such as “GO FUCK YOURSELF!” Kilmeade would soon delete the tweet. (Another one promoting his appearance, however, was similarly bombarded with irate comments from pissed-off conservatives.)

But it wasn’t just random right-wing media consumers blasting Kilmeade. Several prominent Trumpworld figures torched the veteran Fox host for daring to take the right-wing star’s place.

“‘Hard no’ @briankilmeade, you Never Trump sock puppet,” former Trump White House trade adviser Peter Navarro tweeted on Monday. “Your midget feet won't fit @TuckerCarlson big shoes in this lifetime. Cut the @foxnews cord now.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:08 pm MAGA World Rages at ‘Cowardly Scumbag’ Brian Kilmeade for Hosting Tucker’s Show

https://www.thedailybeast.com/maga-worl ... etter%20PM
And now the angry MAGA mob is calling for Fox’s head over the network’s shocking decision to fire top-rated host Tucker Carlson, arguably the most influential voice in the conservative movement and a GOP kingmaker. (Also, yes, a far-right nationalist, Jan. 6 conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxxer, Putin apologist, and proponent of the racist “Great Replacement” theory.)

While much of the fury has been directed at Fox as a company, MAGA backers have found an easy target to savage in particular: Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade, who was tapped to temporarily take over Carlson’s 8 p.m. slot. (For the time being, a rotating slate of guest hosts will anchor the hour until a permanent replacement is announced.)

Hours after Fox fired Carlson, Kilmeade tweeted to his followers to “tune in tonight at 8 pm for a big surprise on Fox!!!” It didn’t take long for Trump supporters to inundate his post with angry replies, such as “GO FUCK YOURSELF!” Kilmeade would soon delete the tweet. (Another one promoting his appearance, however, was similarly bombarded with irate comments from pissed-off conservatives.)

But it wasn’t just random right-wing media consumers blasting Kilmeade. Several prominent Trumpworld figures torched the veteran Fox host for daring to take the right-wing star’s place.

“‘Hard no’ @briankilmeade, you Never Trump sock puppet,” former Trump White House trade adviser Peter Navarro tweeted on Monday. “Your midget feet won't fit @TuckerCarlson big shoes in this lifetime. Cut the @foxnews cord now.”

castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke

Post by Luke »

Navarro's not finished whining :lol:
Peter Navarro @RealPNavarro 8h
BTW, this is why @briankilmeade is such a cowardly scumbag. An honorable man would have declined to sit in for @TuckerCarlson the very first night of the firing, but no, the biggest Never-Trumper at @foxnews this side of @karlrove went for the carcass.

Quote Tweet
Peter Navarro @RealPNavarro 21h
"Hard no" @briankilmeade, you Never Trump sock puppet. Your midget feet won't fit @TuckerCarlson big shoes in this lifetime. Cut the @foxnews cord now.

Brian Kilmeade @kilmeade 23h
Join me tonight at 8 pm!

So there's the juvenile and irrelevant thing called "ratioing" which is when more people comment on a tweet than like it. I don't think I've ever seen such "ratioing", 11.5K MAGAts went nuts commenting. Good they find things to keep themselves busy, less time to bother Democrats. :P

Kilmeade 11.JPG
Kilmeade 11.JPG (18.11 KiB) Viewed 877 times

Brian's account: https://twitter.com/kilmeade

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:45 pm Navarro's not finished whining :lol:
Peter Navarro @RealPNavarro 8h
BTW, this is why @briankilmeade is such a cowardly scumbag. An honorable man would have declined to sit in for @TuckerCarlson the very first night of the firing, but no, the biggest Never-Trumper at @foxnews this side of @karlrove went for the carcass.

Quote Tweet
Peter Navarro @RealPNavarro 21h
"Hard no" @briankilmeade, you Never Trump sock puppet. Your midget feet won't fit @TuckerCarlson big shoes in this lifetime. Cut the @foxnews cord now.

Brian Kilmeade @kilmeade 23h
Join me tonight at 8 pm!
Kilmeade, 5'7" pulling down $4M from Fox/year, Carlson 6'1" pulling down $20M from Fox/year. In this one instance, I suspect Navarro is (*gasp*) right about Kilmeade's feet being too small for Carlson's clown shoes. And clown show.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

"Bye Bye Bow Tie" song video
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Four Seasons Total Landscaping
@TotalSeasons
Thanks for your resume .
@TuckerCarlson
and while we note that you have “a wealth of experience in spreading manure”, we have no openings at this time.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

NPR media correspondent || Author, Murdoch's World
https://twitter.com/davidfolkenflik/sta ... 42913?s=20
David Folkenflik @davidfolkenflik wrote: Update: I have spoken with three people with knowledge of Fox's ouster of Tucker Carlson

They say Carlson's digital exchanges captured by the Dominion legal team echo the suite of concerns alleged by his ex producer - that his show's workplace was defined by sexism and bigotry.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Oh, this sounds like fun!

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Bye Bye Bow Tie

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

RVInit wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:04 pm
Four Seasons Total Landscaping
@TotalSeasons
Thanks for your resume .
and while we note that you have “a wealth of experience in spreading manure”, we have no openings at this time.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

This is where fake laugh boy has to pretend for the camera he is happy about getting fired.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I have heard that Tucker has a year or two left on his contract with Fox. In cases like this, isn't it more or less SOP to, essentially say, "we're taking you off the air, but we're still going to pay you your salary". In effect, the contract doesn't guarantee him air time, just a salary (rumored to be around $20M per year).

If this is true, does it undermine any grounds that Carlson might have to sue Fox? After all, they are living up to their end of the contract by paying his salary. It also prevents him from going to OAN or Newsmax, doesn't it? Even if he can and does go to another network, I doubt that there any that can match the $20M.

If he is off the air for two years, will that diminish his popularity? We don't hear a lot from Glenn Beck or Bill O'Reilly. They're still out there, but they don't have nearly the reach that they had with Fox.
bob

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:25 pm I have heard that Tucker has a year or two left on his contract with Fox.
Others "have heard" Carlson was fired for cause.

Not that I believe anyone; just noting the absence of any corroboration.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

He's so full of BS it's coming out of his ears.

Noble, yes on the benching, it's a super common entertainment practice. If an agent has a young female star to promote, they'll sign other young female stars like her to screw her over and keep her benched. News divisions are also notorious for doing this. It would be worth $20M to keep Tucker off the air if there's a non-compete built into his contract. Even if it is for cause. Fox knows they're about to go through this again with Smartmatic (and Grossberg and there will be others).

It seems we're finally getting some of the real story. Here's a NYTimes story written by the big guns about what they say happened.

On Eve of Trial, Discovery of Carlson Texts Set Off Crisis Atop Fox
Private messages sent by Tucker Carlson that had been redacted in legal filings showed him making highly offensive remarks that went beyond the comments of his prime-time show.
By Jim Rutenberg, Jeremy W. Peters and Michael S. Schmidt April 26, 2023 Updated 7:19 p.m. ET

The day before Dominion Voting Systems’ defamation trial against Fox News was set to begin in a Delaware courthouse, the Fox board of directors and top executives made a startling discovery that helped lead to the breaking point between the network and Tucker Carlson, one of its top stars. Private messages sent by Mr. Carlson that had been redacted in legal filings showed him making highly offensive and crude remarks that went beyond the inflammatory, often racist comments of his prime-time show and anything disclosed in the lead-up to the trial.

Despite the fact that Fox’s trial lawyers had these messages for months, the board and some senior executives were now learning about their details for the first time, setting off a crisis at the highest level of the company, according to two people with knowledge of the discussions. The discovery added pressure on the Fox leadership as it sought to find a way to avoid a trial where Mr. Carlson — not to mention so many others at the network — would be questioned about the contents of the private messages they exchanged in the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election. Two days after the board’s discovery, Fox settled that case for $787.5 million, believed to be the highest for a defamation trial.

Several people with knowledge of Fox’s discussions said the redacted messages were a catalyst for one of the most momentous decisions Fox and its leaders — the father-son team of Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch — had made in years: to sever ties with the host of their highest-rated and highly profitable prime-time program and a face of the network in the Trump era. The company dismissed him on Monday, with a phone call from Suzanne Scott, the chief executive of Fox News Media. In the end, according to one of the people with knowledge of the internal discussions, Lachlan Murdoch viewed forcing out Mr. Carlson as a “business decision,” just as he did the Dominion settlement. Fox had no comment beyond its initial statement announcing “Fox News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways.” Mr. Carlson and Bryan Freedman, a lawyer representing him, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
► Show Spoiler
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/26/busi ... -news.html

Like any of that is a surprise. Wake the fu*k up, Lachlan.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Poor Tucker thinks he is amazing and godlike on his own merits. He was always just a millionaire being used by billionaires, supported and nurtured by them. Without their support he is just another fart in the breeze

He is either going to another network (hence his references to a few places that tells the truth) or arrogant enough to try and set up his own. Either way he will find himself forgotten in a couple of months and stuck with people who wont take his antics.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke

Post by Luke »

Bonus: This is a bit hard to explain, if you've read my Ali Akbar/Nick Fuentes/Groyper report in the Losing Their Minds topic it's easier :lol: Ethan Ralph is a streamer who is on Nick's cozy.tv. He calls himself the "Ralphamale" and it usually on Xanax for his poorly attended stream shows that bring in tiny amounts of tips. Most groypers and all others who deal with Ralph think of him as a joke, an idiot, and a target for jokes. Here's the Ralpamale:

Ralph made an announcement that only groypers and AF (America First, Nick's organization) paid attention to. It's in spoiler because it's not really worth bothering with except for the set up below.

► Show Spoiler

Anyway, this lady is the Ralphamale's wife. Well, was. His wife left him. But she's still nuts, she retweeted this expose of Tucker Carlson. This is making the rounds on the RWNJ machine, from Q supporters to groypers. So there's some backlash going on:

Amanda Lynn Ralph🐉 Retweeted
Esoteric Shaggyism @EsoShaggy

🚨Tucker Carlson EXPOSED🚨: From Contra backed "Freedom Fighter" to ex-Fox News Host!

Tucker Carlson is a "failed" CIA agent spending his entire life serving the DEEP STATE. To understand Tucker, you have to grasp his background.

Tucker's father, Richard "Dick" Carlson, is the CIA's top guy. Dick happened to worked for CIA cutout, Voice of America(VoA), starting in 1986 at the height of the Cold War.

Ronald Regan himself even anointed Dick as an associate director of the United States Information Agency(USIA) founded to create pro-US propaganda in countries like Nicaragua, Cuba and the USSR.
The 4 billion dollar a year USIA was so large while Dick was running it, the 20 top PR firms in the US combined were outsized.

Dick serving as director of the USIA was vital in bringing down the anti-US government in Nicaragua in the late 1980s / early 1990s.

In 1990 Dick Calrson addressed the Knesset, three years later addressing the UK's House of Commons. You can see where the Carlson's loyalty lies.
► Show Spoiler
Pix in the tweet.

Think we should believe this? :lol: :popcorn:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

We're Fogbow, and it would be irresponsible not to speculate. :smoking:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”