Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

Post by Luke »

Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson (heir to the Swanson frozen dinner empire) is an entitled little bitch. That's the nicest thing could think to say.

Born: May 16, 1969 (age 51 years), San Francisco, CA
Spouse: Susan Andrews (m. 1991)
Children: Hopie Carlson, Buckley Carlson, Lillie Carlson, Dorothy Carlson

Tucker keeps getting worse, he melted down again tonight:
Tucker Carlson Goes Into 'Meltdown' Mode While Covering Derek Chauvin Conviction
The Fox News hosted laughed maniacally before abruptly terminating an interview with a former corrections official.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson behaved strangely on the air Tuesday night. Near the end of his show about the conviction of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd, Carlson laughed maniacally, then abruptly ended an interview with a guest who dared to criticize police use of excessive force.

Carlson, who spent months spreading lies about Floyd’s death and railing against the Black Lives Matter movement it reignited, invited former New York corrections official Ed Gavin on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” to speak after the verdict. “I want the police to protect people,” Gavin said. “But specifically what we’re dealing with here, is a person in custody, he was handcuffed and subdued. At that point, we have to take a different tact.”

Gavin pointed to a 1995 Department of Justice paper that discussed the “physiology of a struggle” in policing and how being restrained in certain positions can hinder breathing and lead to sudden death. “I think every law enforcement officer should read that,” Gavin said. “Like I said, Mr. Floyd was brought under control. What should have happened at that point is an EMS should have been summoned and he should have been placed in an ambulance. And a supervisor should have been called to the scene.”

“I just think that it was excessive and it shouldn’t happen,” he added.

At that point, Carlson interrupted and spoke over Gavin, saying, ”Yeah. Well. The guy who did it looks like he’s going to spend the rest of his life in prison. So I’m kind of more worried about the rest of the country, which thanks to police inaction, in case you haven’t noticed, is like, boarded up.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucker-c ... b9f8b40e4d

Full segment:

Aaron Rupar @atrupar 6h
Tucker Carlson had a complete meltdown tonight in response to a former New York corrections officer who criticized Derek Chauvin for using excessive force on George Floyd. Here's how the interview (abruptly) ended.

Tucker's opening:

Tucker reacts to politicization of Derek Chauvin trial
555,231 views•Premiered 8 hours ago
'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host says politics 'intruded at every level of this case.' #FoxNews​ #Tucker​

So of course Fox News recently expanded his role with a daytime show and more appearances.

Columbia Journalism Review backgrounder: https://www.cjr.org/the_profile/tucker-carlson.php
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Re: Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson

Post by Kendra »

That is so creepy. Folks at Fox must be beside themselves having to report on this, doesn't look like there were any riots and mayhem overnight to stir the pot with. :roll:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

The reaction at the scene of the crime had to really throw Faux for a loop. I can just about guarantee they had to dig into their archives to find footage of people whooping and hollering and throwing things and insinuate that was current footage from the scene of Floyd's murder. Except they would not have used the word murder, they would have said from the scene of his death by <fill in the blank, anything but at the hands of the police>. That is their stock in trade, they routinely show scenes that have nothing to do with the story they are telling. It's all about tricking their audience into believing their narratives.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Travis Akers
@travisakers
Perhaps this is the story that
@TuckerCarlson
was trying to get ahead of. In his college yearbook, he listed himself as a member of the "Dan White Society."

Dan White was the man who murdered Harvey Milk.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Two things:

A. why do all his kids names end in the “-ie” sound? Hopie? Really? Most adults drop childhood nicknames that end in that sound - Johnny becomes John etc. -to sound more, well, adult.

2. What’s with his mouth in the high school yearbook photo?

He is a 12 year old in a man’s body AND has a few screws loose. His smirk makes me feel murderous.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

In addition to the Dan White society, Tuckie also had what appears to be the Jesse Helms Foundation listed on his c.v.

How utterly charming.
Image Image Image Image
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Oh my.
Image Image Image Image
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:shock: :? Didn't he do that strange laugh on last night's show, too?
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:31 pm

Travis Akers
@travisakers
Perhaps this is the story that
@TuckerCarlson
was trying to get ahead of. In his college yearbook, he listed himself as a member of the "Dan White Society."

Dan White was the man who murdered Harvey Milk.
not only did he murder Harvey Milk he also murder San Francisco mayor George Moscone thereby propelling Dianne Feinstein from the city's Board President to be San Francisco's first female mayor.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

little fucker tucker is a joke
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

neonzx wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:55 pm
Yes, but it wasn't quite as maniacal as tonight.
Image Image Image Image
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Estiveo wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:24 pm
neonzx wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:55 pm
Yes, but it wasn't quite as maniacal as tonight.
It’s maniacal because it comes out of nowhere and has no relation to what he’s saying. Disturbing.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

:crazy:

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Joe Walsh
@WalshFreedom
·
12h
Don’t ever forget that last night
@TuckerCarlson
accused those 12 Americans on that jury of not being smart enough, decent enough, or American enough to follow their oaths & arrive at a verdict based on the evidence presented in court. The evidence.

What an elite twit Tucker is.
I'm wondering if Joe Walsh is on drugs too. What happened to the right-wing loudmouth we all come to loathe.
101010 :towel:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

northland10 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:40 am
Joe Walsh
@WalshFreedom
·
12h
Don’t ever forget that last night
@TuckerCarlson
accused those 12 Americans on that jury of not being smart enough, decent enough, or American enough to follow their oaths & arrive at a verdict based on the evidence presented in court. The evidence.

What an elite twit Tucker is.
I'm wondering if Joe Walsh is on drugs too. What happened to the right-wing loudmouth we all come to loathe.
Really! I'd like to think he's evolving. Guess we'll know for sure once the Rs are back in charge.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:roll:

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, call the police. See how that goes.

Also, WTF Fox News?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:35 am Yeah, call the police. See how that goes.

Also, WTF Fox News?
While I'm sure that most police departments or local prosecutors would not pursue the matter, wouldn't calling the police in that instance constitute knowing making a false statement to the police? If they called 911 that would be an abuse of the emergency system.

If enough people in a given city followed Carlson's advice, the authorities might take notice and begin prosecutions as misdemeanors.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I don't even understand the point of this except to go out of one's way to be an obnoxious asshole.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

fierceredpanda wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:51 am I don't even understand the point of this except to go out of one's way to be an obnoxious asshole.
Emotional gratification. His viewers are anxious and insecure, and he provides them with a framework where they can blame their anxiety on others and have fantasies of making other people feel how they feel, thus asserting their rightful power over others.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

fierceredpanda wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:51 am I don't even understand the point of this except to go out of one's way to be an obnoxious asshole.
I think he's testing the waters, seeing how many of the deranged MAGAT hordes will obey him.
tek

Post by tek »

Sounds like Tucker got into Linwood's stash
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Mr. Carlson doesn't need to go out of his way. Being an obnoxious asshole is his whole shtick.

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”